Cleanliness Is Next To...

Story Info
Carolyn learns that a small island isn't always safe.
4.8k words
4.61
26.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleanliness is next to ...?

Carolyn

I clean houses for a living. In the nude.

I don't do it to be erotic. I live in a small beach community on a barrier island in Florida. While there are only about 30 full time residents, there are over 300 houses or condos, making for a steady vacation market and business for me. People come in on Saturday to enjoy an island vacation and the owners bring me in after they depart to get the house ready for the next family trip or rental. Most of the full timers are elderly, retired folks. The one notable exception is a pretty hot (to me) 50-something guy who sold his technology company.

Tanned, toned, 6', salt-and-pepper hair, Matt splits his time between the island and his boat. Everyone on the island knows him, and he's helped out a number of the older folks with their internet, security, satellite systems, things like that. I've only met him once or twice, but I see him on the beach from time to time.

One thing I learned early on is that cleaning in Florida is hot work. Hot and dirty. Originally I worked in shorts and an old t-shirt, as you would expect. One day at the end of a particularly sweaty job, my last task was cleaning the large walk-in shower in the master bedroom and I thought "What the hell?" turned on the water, stripped down and stepped in. It made the job 10 times easier, and I cooled off and cleaned up in the process. Perfect! From that day on my routine was pretty much the same: I'd let myself in (all of my clients gave me keys, of course), set up my supplies, strip down and get to work. You'd be amazed how much easier the job was!

I can't deny that there was also an element of excitement, though. Walking naked through a stranger's house is going to have a certain psychological effect, and I enjoy it. I'm a hard worker, my clients are always happy, and the work plus living on beach keeps me in pretty good shape. I'm single, 30 years old, maybe 5 pounds above my target weight but still toned and perky.

Every once in a while I'll catch a glimpse of myself in someone's mirror and stop to admire what I see. I keep my blonde hair kind of short which makes my neck look long and thin. I'm small framed, 5 feet tall, with natural breasts that point up and out. As a teen, I had very puffy pink nipples that were kind of an embarrassment at the time (although the boys seemed to like them). They have tightened up over time, but they still puff out when I'm aroused, and they're extremely sensitive. My stomach is flat but a little soft (that 5 pounds again!) and I love my jeweled naval piercing.

As I turn around, I can see that my ass is smooth, round and tight -- not as tight as when I was 18, but I've been told it's "two perfect hands full", and I agree. My legs are thin and tanned, with a stark tan line between them and my creamy white ass. I'm a natural blonde, and the little blonde hairs on my back and thighs are soft and light. Same on my pussy, although I try to keep it shaved. I love the way the smooth skin feels on my mound and labia. And I admit, one of my favorite times to touch myself is when I'm naked in a stranger's house.

Fortunately, a few of my customers are relatively wealthy young families. Couples like that always have a few "fun" items in their dresser drawers or nightstands. I'm very careful, but I always snoop around a little, and sometimes it really pays off. One couple in particularly, the Webers on the south end of the island, has a great collection of kinky toys, things I'd only seen in porn movies. In a drawer under their bed, there were handcuffs and restraints, vibrators, some crazy thing that looked like a rubbery insect, butt plugs of different sizes, and a dildo collection that ranged in size from "that's a nice one" to "Holy shit! No Way!"

I was super nervous the first time I found them. I looked and touched, but was too scared to use any. By time I shut the drawer though, my nipples were puffing out at least an inch and my pussy juice was dripping down my leg. I had to do something, so I lay down on their beautiful canopy bed and began touching myself. Now I realized for the first time that all the mirrors in the room were focused on the bed -- everywhere I looked I saw my body from a different angle, including a mirror right above me inside the canopy! It was like being in a movie!

I started rubbing my breasts, but my nipples were screaming for attention. I alternately pinched and stroked them until I could feel my juices running down the crack of my ass and my pussy lips were swollen double. I trailed my hand along my stomach and brushed the top of my clit -- and almost leaped off the bed! I'd never been so sensitive!

I started stroking my clit, running my fingers up and down my pussy, getting hotter and hotter. I slid two fingers inside my pussy while rubbing my clit with my hand, but it wasn't enough. I slid in a third finger, then a fourth, my body bucking and squirming on the bed. My left hand slid under my ass, and my asshole was sopping wet with pussy juice. For the first time ever, I slid a finger inside my anus and the effect was instantaneous. I started to cum, one orgasm after another, as I pounded my pussy with one hand and, with two fingers now, pounded my ass. Thank god I was alone, because I was yelling like a banshee. My final orgasm squirted cum all over my hands, legs and the bed, and I think I passed out for a moment.

My first thought when I came back around was that I was going to need to re-launder those sheets for sure. My second thought was, I can't wait to try out some of those toys!

Needless to say, that was my favorite house to clean from then on. I made sure it was on my schedule at least 3 times a month, and by the end of the second month had at least tried out most of the toys. The really big dildos were too much for me, but the medium ones were just right. Each vibrator had it's own 'personality', and I had quite of bit of fun with them.

The biggest challenge for me was the collection of butt plugs, though. Now that I knew how sensitive my anus was, I really wanted to explore that aspect of my body. By time the next cleaning was scheduled I had spent so much time thinking about it that I could barely stand it. I stripped off my clothes as soon as I walked in the door and made a beeline for the toy box. I started with the smallest, about the size of my finger.

I lubed up my ass, which was more sensitive than I could have thought possible, and started to slide the plug in. At first the finger sized part slid in easily, but when it came to the bump in the middle I didn't think I was going to be able to take it. But I pushed, and tried to relax my anal muscles, and when it popped in I let out a yelp! I had never felt so full down there.

However, I still had a job to do, so I left the butt plug in and went to work. Every move I made, I could feel it filling me up, and the effect was cumulative. I cleaned the kitchen and bedrooms, always conscious of the plug in my ass. By time I was finished the vacuuming I couldn't take it anymore, so Isat down on the sofa and buried my fingers in my pussy with one hand while I stroked and pinched my nipples with the other. As my tight cunt contracted with orgasm after orgasm, my ass clenched the butt plug for all it was worth. Thank god for tile floors!

Matt

"There she goes again", I thought. I clicked on the living room camera and zoomed in to watch Carolyn in all her naked glory. Damn, she was wearing that pussy out! I watched as she drove her fingers deeper and deeper into her cunt, pinching and pulling her nipples like crazy. I turned the volume up on the monitor and listened to her pant, gasping for breath as she got closer to climax. When she finally came she arched her back and screamed, turning her body into the couch while her legs twitched from the power of her orgasm. That's when I spotted the butt plug.

I'd been watching Carolyn on and off for the last couple of months, ever since she set off the alarm in one of the houses I monitor for friends here on the island. I'm not really in that business, but I've helped a number of friends with their security systems and since response time for the sheriff to get out here is somewhere between 60 minutes and forever, I set up links for them to my home network.

I'd met Carolyn a few times at parties and seen her on the beach but never really got to know her. For one thing, she's a lot younger than me. For another, while she's very cute she's not my normal type. She's kind of a Florida version of a California girl -- perky, sturdy, a little soft, naturally tanned instead of tanning-salon tanned. I usually go for a more professional type: angular, confident, long legs, sexually adventurous -- you get the picture.

But here she was, in all her naked glory, with a plug in her ass and a pussy so wet I could see it from the security cam. I'd gotten a real kick out of watching her clean the house across from me, especially once she found their treasure trove of sex toys. I had to reach into my shorts and adjust my raging hard-on while she put her legs in the air and slowly pulled the plug from her perfect little ass. Perhaps I needed to get to know her a little better, I thought. Not today, but soon.

Over the next week, I'd occasionally check the security feeds, hoping to get a look at her again. Fortunately, I'd installed the security for one of the other families she cleans for, a sweet elderly couple from Winter Haven. No sex toys there, but I still enjoyed watching her strip down as soon as she walked in the door. I never thought I'd be so interested in house cleaning, but Carolyn definitely held my attention.

That weekend my neighbors were on the island, and invited me over for cocktails. All I could think of the entire time I was there was Carolyn's naked body on the sofa where I was sitting. That's when I decided it was time for her to get to know me a little better.

Wednesday was her normal cleaning day, and I kept an eye on the house as I worked in the yard, but she didn't show. I went to bed that night horny and pissed off, frankly. The next morning, however, as I was getting back from my daily run, Carolyn waived at me from her golf cart as she pulled into the Webster's yard. Perfect timing! I jumped in the outside shower, dressed in a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, grabbed my toolbox, and headed across the road.

Carolyn

My normal schedule got all screwed up this week because I took a job from a new customer. The house belonged to a family of six, with two incredibly obnoxious teenage boys. The family had been down for a week, and the parents and two younger kids left hurriedly on Tuesday due to some problem back home, and I had agreed to help them out. Unfortunately they failed to mention that the teenagers would still be at the house, and it was trashed. Even worse, they were still there when I to the house to clean, lounging around and leering at me until their pickup time. So I not only had to clean that pigsty but I couldn't follow my usual "routine", leaving me hot, sweaty and miserable.

The next morning, I was out of bed like a shot. All I could think of was getting to my Wednesday job and spending a couple of quality hours with the Webster's toy box. I loaded my golf cart, jumped in and took off down the dirt road like a shot. As I rounded the last corner I swerved just in time to not run over Matt, who looked like he was just getting home from running. His hair was wet, his running shorts were tight, and his shirtless chest and six pack abs were glistening with sweat. Just seeing him made my juices flow, and I threw him a quick wave as I pulled into the driveway. I knew what I'd be imagining today while I played with the 'toys', that's for sure.

As soon as I got into the house I stripped down and dropped my clothes right in the foyer, and hurried into the master bedroom. I pulled out the toy box, and as I opened it with one hand I drew my fingers down to my slit. I was soaked! I took my time, selecting the toys I'd like to use today and laying them on the bed; rabbit vibrator, nipple clamps, butt plugs (of course). My imagination was running wild when I heard a knock on the door.

I froze, not daring to make a sound. Who could possibly be here? I knew the Weber's weren't due back till the weekend, and the island was pretty much deserted. As I waited, the knock came again, louder and more insistent. I started to panic, just a little, because I had left my clothes on the floor in the foyer and knew they were obvious to anyone standing outside the glass door. I wrapped a towel around myself and cautiously walked down the hallway. I peered around the corner, and standing at the door was Matt, with a toolbox in his hand. Now I panicked for real. Of course, he spotted me.

"Um, hi Matt" I said, trying to appear nonchalant as I hid behind the wall. "What's up?"

"Hey, Carolyn. Bill mentioned to me that the security system was acting up, so I came to check it out," he said, lifting the toolbox as emphasis.

"Can you do it another time, Matt? I was just getting ready to clean," I asked, hopefully.

"I'll stay out of your way" Matt said, reaching for the door handle.

"NO" I yelled, reaching for the inside handle with one hand while trying to hold onto the towel with the other, but I was too late. In a split second Matt had the door open and was walking into the foyer as I shrank back in the hallway.

"Matt, this really isn't a good time..." I stammered, desperately trying to keep the towel in place. Matt smiled, shook his head and kept walking towards me.

"Carolyn, I know what you've been doing here while the Weber's are gone. See that clock on the wall?" he asked, pointing behind him. "It's a security camera. They're all over the house, and they're all relayed to my server. I've watched you get yourself off, and I've come to help," he said, stepping closer as I backed towards the bedroom. "We can make this easy or difficult, but either way it's happening."

I backed into the bedroom, and turned as quickly as I could to shut the door, but he was incredibly fast. He slammed the door back, grabbed my hair with one hand and the towel with the other, and pulled me backwards towards the bed while he ripped the towel from my hands. "I guess we're doing this the hard way," he said, and pushed me hard onto the bed, my legs flying up. I struggled to climb off the bed, but he grabbed me again by my hair, then twisted my arm behind my back.

"Let's take a look at what we have, shall we?" he said, releasing my hair and trailing his hand down my back, over my ass and forcing his way between my legs. "Umm, were you expecting me?" he chuckled, as he slid his fingers between my labia. Despite myself, I felt the juices start to flow, and unconsciously pushed back into his hand as his fingers found my clit. "Believe me, you're going to like this a thousand times more than playing on your own. Besides, you don't want the rest of the island to know about your little indulgences, do you?" he said.

My heart sank at his words, but my body continued to react to him on it's own. "Please," I said, "let me go. I won't do it again, I promise!" I told him, but his reaction was laughter.

"Oh no, Carolyn, I want you to do it again. I just want you to occasionally do it with me," Matt said, and flipping me onto my back, he pulled me to him and mashed his lips on mine.

Despite my fears, my knees went week when his tongue pushed into my mouth. He grabbed my hair again, and squeezed my breast, hard enough to make me gasp. Matt straddled me, and reaching for one of the restraints in the box grabbed my wrist and began to secure me to the bed. I bucked as hard as I could, but he just laughed and slapped me across the face so hard I saw stars. By the time I recovered both of my arms were fastened to the posts at the head of the bed and I was starting to really panic.

With my arms secured, Matt climbed off the bed and stared at me. I knew the flush on my chest and the swelling of my nipples were dead giveaways to how I felt. He stared into my face, then let his gaze travel down my body, taking in the quick rise and fall of my chest, my swollen breasts, tracing the downy hair line on my stomach to my vulva. I cross my legs to try to hide my now sopping pussy, but he just laughed.

"That won't due!" he chuckled, and walking to the closet he pulled out a contraption I'd never seen before. Bringing it to the bed he grabbed one ankle and, despite my kicks, fastened it to one end of a long bar. Grabbing the other ankle he duplicated his movements, spreading my legs almost as far as they could go and clearly exposing my sex. Adding insult to injury, he pulled a rope from the toy box and, fastening one end to the bar, slipped the other through a ring at the top of the bed frame, and hoisted my legs up in the air until my ass was suspended over the bed.

Matt

I'll admit, I was wrong. She was much prettier in person, especially nude, especially with that scared little rabbit look in her eyes. At this point a nuke couldn't have stopped me from taking her. When I forced my hand between her legs, her smooth pussy was already soft and swollen, literally dripping on my fingers. "She might be scared, but she's definitely horny" I thought.

She was a fighter, though. Even with her legs and ass up in the air she continued to kick and squirm. I wanted to take my time here, so I needed her to calm down a bit. I grabbed the riding crop from the toy box she'd opened (gotta love those Websters!) and gave her obviously swollen pussy a quick smack. She let out a whoop that would have made me laugh if I wasn't so intent on getting inside her. I gently stroked her now reddened vulva, running my fingers up and down her slit. She drew in her breath and arched her back, but she stopped squirming.

"Shhhh," I said. "I'm pretty sure we're both going to enjoy this, so let's calm down and see what happens," I said gently as my thumb circled her obviously swollen clit. I'll tell you that the sight of her was spectacular -- swollen nipples standing straight up, a red flush forming on her chest and neck, perfect ass suspended before me. Fantastic!

"Looks like you were a little ahead of me, here" I said, scanning the toys she'd already laid out. "Let's start with this", picking up a stainless-steel butt plug with a large gem on the end. I rubbed lube on it, then began to rub some around and in her tight ass. She gasped, but to my surprise she pushed her ass down on my fingers, inviting me in. It may have been an involuntary movement, but the effect was the same, and I buried first one, then two fingers into her hot ass. Next, I worked the but plug in. A more difficult fit, but I took my time, and when the thick plug passed her opening and her ass sucked it in she gasped and wiggled her ass down onto it. We were on our way, and I almost laughed out loud!

The sight of her smooth, wet pussy just hanging there was almost too much; I had to see if she tasted as sweet as she looked. Kneeling, I slowly ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit to her now-hard clit, just barely touching her labia. The moan she let out was music to my ears. I toyed with her clit, circling it with my tongue tip before sliding back down her slit, this time burying my tongue completely inside her. Again she arched her back and moaned, pushing her clit against my face as I began to suck her like a peach. I pulled my head back and watched as a long drop of her juice, mingled with my spit, slowly slid down her crack and dripped off her ass in a long, thin stream.

"Time for some fun," I told her as I stripped out of my clothes, freeing my swollen cock.

"Please, Matt, please stop," she said as I climbed up onto the bed next to her.

12