Cleanliness Is Next To...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think either of us really wants that" I said, holding her face and once more kissing her hard, forcing my tongue into her mouth. I cupped her breast and squeezed her nipple, and she moaned into the kiss. Pulling away, I pushed my cock against her lips, and to my surprise she took it into her mouth without protest. I reached between her legs and inside her hot, wet pussy, using two fingers to massage her G-spot while rubbing her clit with my thumb. She instantly started to suck my dick like her life depended on it, grinding her pussy into my hand and moaning around my cock. She started to buck her hips and came in gushers while I held her face and fucked her throat. I'll tell you what, it was awesome, but I wasn't ready to cum -- I still had more fun planned.

Picking up the nipple clamps, I twirled her now swollen nipples to get them nice and hard and applied the clamps. "Please," she gasped, as I pulled the chain to stretch out her tits.

Truly, this girl was magnificent. "I wonder if I can make you come again," I said as I turned on the rabbit and held it to her clit. She started making animal noises as her hips began to push up on the vibrator. I placed the tip of the vibrator at her passage, and the noises and movements increased, so I figured that was a good signal and shoved the vibrator into her pussy while I pulled on the nipple chain.

Carolyn

When Matt pushed the rabbit into my pussy my body went wild. I may have passed out for a second -- I know I lost control. The sensations of the butt plug in my ass, the pain from my breasts under the nipple clamps, and the movement of the vibrator in and out of my dripping hole was more than I could stand. I screamed, and bucked against the restraints, doing my best to drive that rabbit as far into me as it would go. I'd never felt anything like this -- Matt had taken over my body as if I was under some kind of spell.

I came, again and again and again, until I couldn't take it anymore and begged him to stop, sobbing, with tears and snot running down my face and my pussy juices soaking the bed. When he finally released his hold in the nipple chain and slowly pulled the vibrator from my throbbing cunt, my body collapsed as completely as if I were unconscious.

"Wow, you are awesome!" Matt said, as he climbed next to me, using the sheet to dry my tears and wipe my face. He ran his hands across my aching breasts, then down again to my sex. His hands felt cool and gentle on my feverish body, and I wanted to lay with him in that bed more than anything, but he wasn't done yet.

"I think it's my turn now," he said, and climbing down from the bed he again positioned himself between my still-raised legs. This time, as he fingered my pussy and clit, he started working the butt plug out of my ass, and once again my body started reacting on its own. I cried out when the plug came loose, missing the fullness as I felt another orgasm rising.

"Oh, please fuck me" I said, instantly regretting the words but incapable of saying anything else. He guided his swollen cock up and down my slit, driving me to the brink, and just as I thought he was about to fuck me, he slid the head of his dick down to my ass and began pushing into my anus. "OOOOOOOHHH NOOO" I said, but again my body betrayed me and began to push back onto his cock. It was much bigger than the butt plug, and so hot I'd thought it would burn me, but I couldn't stop myself. He continued to use his hands on my pussy, circling my clit with one hand and stroking my G-spot with the fingers of his other while he pushed his cock up my ass.

I'd never felt so full! I started gasping again, pushing my hips down further onto his dick, feeling him fill my belly in a way that I'd never experienced. He started stroking in and out, faster and deeper, rubbing my clit and pulling on the nipple chain while I shook and moaned. I started coming again, a great shaking orgasm with cum squirting out of my pussy and down around his dick as he pile drove my ass. Just as I felt sure I'd pass out, he let out a wild yell and came inside me, filling my ass with the hottest cum I'd ever imagined.

Matt

Her ass was unbelievable. Hot and tight and wet with the juices gushing from her pussy. Honestly, it was the best fuck I'd ever had. I collapsed over her, my dick still in her ass, my head and chest lying on her belly as our sweat mingled. We lay like that for what seemed a very long time but was probably just a few minutes. I stood up, slowly pulled my softening member from her ass, and stroked her legs with both hands.

Reaching up, I loosened the rope I had used to suspend her and slowly let her legs come to rest on the bed. She never moved, just lay quietly breathing with her eyes closed. I unfastened her legs from the spreader bar, and laid them back down on the bed, still spread wide. She still didn't move. I untied her hands and placed them at her sides, and still she lay silently. Frankly, I was getting a little worried that she'd had a stroke or something -- she had been going at it that wildly. I climbed up on the bed next to her, stroked her face and kissed her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, then turned and pulled her body tightly against mine. "Please, Matt," she said, "do you think we could do that again some time?"

I just smiled.


12