Cleansed - 750

Story Info
They didn't have sex, but could they ever have more?
818 words
4.31
1.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

This is an entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

Kash had sent me the eggplant emoji three hours earlier. He HAD to be done by now, right?

I tried to push the door open but was met with resistance, which pissed me off. It's enough to use our dorm as a sex den, it didn't have to be a pig sty. I kicked hard and shoved a pile of clothes out into the middle of the dorm. Kash's naked body was splayed out in his bed. My eyes lingering far too long on his caramel skin before I shook my head.

"Hey fucko, you alive?"

An indecipherable mumble was heard from the bed, but little body motion - so I dropped my backpack and leaned in to nudge my roommate.

"Dude, show me you're conscious.

My eyes followed Kash's muscular back to the two hairy brown globes that had filled many a dream of mine. There was a faint handprint on one- and on closer examination I could see there was cum leaking out of his ass. The cold air had raised goosebumps on his skin, and it smelled of lube, cum and shit.

Kash rolled over to squint at me, allowing me a glimpse at his sticky cock before locking eyes.

"She sells sea shells on the sea shore!" His face broke into a grin as his eyes danced about. Despite being half out of it, he was proud of the momentary coherence and leaned back on his elbows, resplendently nude.

"How's my Patty Pat doing? Did Patty get some vitamin D tonight?"

I shook my head.

"Bro, looks like you got enough for the both of us- what you take?"

"Everything!" I sighed. Despite only rooming together for three moths, this was feeling all too common. Kash staggered to his feet and fell against the door, grasping his robe.

"Imma go shower,"

I shook my head again and prepared to follow him to the bathroom down the hall. He'd only gotten an arm into the robe before he was outside so I had to hurry. I stripped down to my briefs and grabbed a clean towel before dashing out the door.

The showers were quiet this late and I found Kash in a stall, propped against the tiles. I hung my towel up and watched him. The moment his body looked to fall, I stepped in with support and a couple slaps to the face. No more concerning than sad, I closed the curtain behind us and resigned to clean up duty once more.

Kash mumbled a stream of consciousness while I puppeted his body around the water.

He whispered "You're too good to me pal," before going silent and casting his eyes downward while I began to lather his body.

I'd come to school a gay virgin and was living vicariously through my crush, my roommate- for better or for worse. The first time I had to clean him up my hands trembled at the prospect of touching him, I'd never been so close to someone so naked and had shyly kept my shorts on.

Now my touch was... Well, I was being intimate with the object of my desire, yet I could hold his cock in my hand without a flicker of lust. He wasn't in there right now, not for me.

I ran my soapy hands run down his spine to pull his cheeks apart for the water to flush him out. He leaned his groggy head on my shoulder.

Through my time with him I'd felt more free being gay, more turned on at my prospects, but also humbled by the emptiness of the inevitable lifestyle. I still had these dark desires for nastiness, but every time I ended up with Kash in the shower, I felt low. I could never say how I felt about him, how I loved his eyelashes, or the way he'd place his hand on the back of my neck when I was at my desk.

He'd be sad for the week, normal- then get blitzed and fucked, searching for something.

Part of me was envious, questioning whether I was the stick in the mud, whether I shouldn't just put my ass out there and experience it all. But I just didn't want to.

Every time I would take Kash to the shower, he would inevitably put his arms around my waist and sway as if we were familiar lovers in a slow, intimate dance.

And I'd be reminded of what I did want, but seemingly could never have.

Thanks for reading. I've been enjoying the 750 Word Project 2024 and feeling a bit experimental here and there. I'm hoping folks like a variety of stories, even if they aren't always full on action. Sex and intimacy is really a spectrum, and I hope everyone out there has found their hue. Cheers.

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers