College Days

Story Info
Danny starts college off right.
2.3k words
4.68
14.4k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Danny. I'm 18 and I'm going to college. Oh, and I'm majoring in sound technology, in case anyone gives a shit.

When I moved into my college dorm, I was excited. I got accepted into a good university a few states away from my hometown. My family and I packed up my stuff and spent 2 days getting to the campus. Once we unpacked, I hugged them tight and said goodbye. When I saw them drive out of the parking lot, it hit me. It's just me out here now. It was my first real taste of freedom and independence from my family. It was scary, but in a good way.

One thing you should know about me is I don't have much experience with the opposite sex. I'm certainly no "ladies man." I've kissed two girls in my life, and one of them was on the cheek. The other was during a cliche game of Spin the Bottle. It was nice, but I also didn't have anything to compare it to. I was always awkward when trying to talk to girls, so eventually, I just gave up trying. But I saw college as a fresh start for me. I told myself I was going to pick up all the ladies and be a real Casanova.

Nothing too exciting happened the first few weeks of college for me. It was overwhelming at first, but once you know where your classes are in all of the different buildings, the feeling fades quickly. It just becomes a routine, just like any other school.

I made some friends from my dorm. Ryan was the athletic type and majoring in geology. Phil majored in engineering and was more of a shut-in. Brad majored in computer science and was the nerdy type. We had different interests and personalities, but we got along well and it worked for us.

I didn't have much interaction with my roommate. He was almost never there. He told me some story when we first met how he got this dorm lined up before an opportunity to get an apartment in town with his cousin, so he's just going to be with his cousin in their apartment while he tries to get out of paying for the dorm. So in the meantime, I had the room to myself.

I will say one of the benefits of having an absentee roommate is the freedom to pull my dick out and stroke it furiously whenever I want, and I usually want to often. I'm usually naked half the time. Why not? I want to be comfortable and the door has a lock.

During my first week of college, one of my professors gave the class a HUGE project right out of the gate. He said it would count for 50% of our grade. Fuck! The only real plus side to it is we get to spend the whole semester working on it, so we had time. That gave me some comfort, but it was still quite a task.

My plan was to work on it with any free time I had so I could be done with it early. I'm a night owl, so most of my free time was late at night (or early in the morning, depending how you look at it). It was after 3 A.M. before I decided to call it a night. I was getting tired, and I just wanted to take a long shower and pass out. I was already naked, so I just wrapped a towel around my waist, grabbed my toiletries, and headed to the communal bathroom.

Before I continue, I'll explain the layout. The dormitory building was almost in a V-shape. The dorms were split between two long hallways, and there was one long "room" that connected the V together and that was the bathroom. It had a bunch of double shower stalls, some quads, two stalls with 8 shower heads, and a really big room that had 16 shower heads. They didn't have any stalls with only one shower head, so that means I always ran the risk of sharing a space with a naked dude. Not my first choice, but beggars can't be choosers.

Luckily, since it was so late, the bathroom was completely empty. Safe to say everyone was probably sleeping. That gave me the whole bathroom to myself and that made me smile. I picked a double stall and threw my towel up. I turned the water on full blast and just stood under it for a while. The hot water just felt so damn good.

I was about to dig out my soap from my toiletry bag when I heard the curtain to the stall open. I whipped my head around and saw another guy about my age come in the stall. I didn't recognize him. I know, or at least recognize, everyone in my hallway. I see them almost daily. I didn't recognize him, so he must be from the other hallway. He gave a nod hello. I gave him one back, but it was partnered with a look of confusion. Why was he in my stall? The bathroom was completely empty moments ago. Plenty of stalls to choose from.

"Mind if I join? Been dying for a shower all day." The guy asked.

I wasn't really sure what to say. I didn't really want him in here, especially since there were plenty of other stalls for him. But it was late and I just wanted to get showered and clean and head to bed. I figured I could just push through it.

"Uh, yeah." I replied hesitantly. "I guess that's fine."

"Cool." He said with a smile. I smiled back, mostly to be polite. I then went back to grabbing my soap while he came further into the stall and started up his shower.

I was looking over his naked body when he faced away from me. I told myself it wasn't sexual, and I meant it. Just strict curiosity for my strange bathroom companion. Now, I've never experimented with the same sex (or much with the opposite sex, either). I've never even had real thoughts about it, but I will say this guy looked good. He took care of himself. I took care of myself as well, but he was definitely more toned than me. As he turned toward me, I got a look at his front. His abs were insane. He definitely spent time in the gym.

My eyes dropped down to his cock. It was cut, clean-shaven, and maybe 8-inches hard if I had to guess. Once I started staring at it, it was hard to stop. I started to feel my dick getting hard staring at him, so I snapped myself out of it. I quickly turned away and dug out my shampoo from my bag, hiding my rising erection.

'Why am I hard?' I thought. 'I like girls. I can't be attracted to this dude.'

Once I grabbed my shampoo, I turned around and the dude was right next to me. There was little space between our wet and naked bodies. I immediately got both nervous and excited having him that close and I didn't understand why.

"You know, I could take care of that for you." He said pointing at my half-chub, flashing a cocky smile (some pun intended).

I looked down to where he was pointing. I saw my cock swelling up, then I noticed his cock, very close to mine now, fully hard and sticking straight up now. I was wrong about the 8-inches. It looked closer to 9 now. He was bigger than me by a good two inches and I couldn't take my eyes off of it now. Something was happening to me, and I'm not sure if I like it.

Yet.

I look back up at him and he has a wicked smile spread across his face. For a brief moment, I froze. Unsure of what to say. I was about to speak, even though I wasn't sure what was going to come out, when he grabbed my face and planted his lips on mine. He shoved his tongue in my mouth before I could register what was happening.

It took me a few seconds to realize his lips on mine felt really good, so I started kissing him back, trying to mimick what he was doing to me. I guess he picked up on that because he then pulled me in closer to him. I could feel his hard cock rubbing up against my hardening cock, and that made me excited.

He broke our kiss and planted his lips on my neck, which made me moan softly. His hands wandered my body. He guided them down to my ass, giving it a squeeze. I moaned again, surprising myself that I was enjoying his touch.

I gasped when I felt his fingers wrap around my cock and start stroking me. I loved stroking myself, but his hand on my cock felt SO much better than my own. I moaned louder now against his shoulder, his lips still ravishing my neck.

He moved away from my neck and planted kisses on my chest. He made it to my left nipple and starting licking, biting and sucking on it. Then he moved to my right nipple and repeated the motions. I continued to moan, watching his lips touch my skin and feeling his soft hand stroking my hard cock. It was hard to tell in the shower, but I'm quite sure I was leaking pre-cum from the intense pleasure I was feeling.

He started kissing down to my abdomen, my abs, then he made it to my groin and planted kisses all around my dick, his fingers still clasped around my shaft.

"You like this?" He asked me.

I couldn't speak. I wanted to, but I felt like I couldn't form words. What was I doing here? I kept telling myself I'm not attracted to him or any other man. Part of me wanted to tell him to stop, but most of me was screaming at him to continue. Everything I was feeling physically from him was wonderful, so I looked at him and simply nodded my head.

He showed me his wicked smile again. "Good, then you'll love this." He said before he plunged my hard cock into his warm mouth. It was like a bolt of electricity made of pure pleasure struck the tip of my dick and surged through my entire body. My head started spinning. I felt I was going to fall over, but he grabbed my ass for support, shoving my dick further into his mouth. I was now moaning loudly. The pleasure was indescribable.

The feeling from his mouth was incredible, but my head was still spinning. My first blow job, my first real anything, is with a GUY and it feels so damn good. I just watched as he took my entire cock down his throat with ease. The part of me that thought this was wrong is still trying to say stop, but it's drowned out by the rest of me that's screaming for more.

He grabbed my hand and placed it on his head. As if by instinct, I grabbed a clump of his short hair and started moving his head up and down my shaft. He offered no resistance as I felt his lips wrapped tightly around my shaft, sliding up and down.

I was in my own little world of euphoria. I was moaning like crazy. I forgot we were in the communal showers of our dormitory. Someone could've, and probably did, come in and heard us, but I didn't care. At that moment, I only wanted his mouth on my cock.

I could feel my cum rising up my shaft. I didn't want it to end, but it was happening. I tried to warn him, but no words would come out. Only moans and groans.

I let almost a guttural grunt as I blew my load into his mouth. But he didn't stop sucking. No, he kept my cock in his mouth, swallowing my cum as it came. He stroked and sucked as much cum as he could get out of me. He couldn't get enough.

I finally stopped and calmed down. He was licking and sucking over every part of my cock, making sure he got every drop. When he felt satisfied with the job, he stood up on his feet and brought me in for another kiss. I didn't hesitate this time and kissed him back, tasting my own cum in the process. I've tasted my own cup after masturbating, but this was different. I liked it.

He broke the kiss and asked, "You're the one without a roommate, right?"

I couldn't talk again. My head was spinning like a top, still trying to process what happened. I just nodded my head again.

He smiled. "Good. We can finish up in your room. I'm going back to mine to grab something. Which one is yours?"

"Ten." I replied back immediately. I couldn't talk before, but now I just blurted out my room number without thinking? What is happening to me right now?

"I'll see you at 10 in 10." He said as he smiled once again and kissed me again before grabbing his towel and heading out of the stall.

My legs felt weak. I leaned on the shower wall and just slid to the floor, letting the now lukewarm water cascade over me.

What the FUCK just happened?!

Hey, guys! So I'm back, and I'm glad that I am! Took a nice break, worked on some personal stuff. I had more stories I wanted to share, and I really hope you enjoy it! This time, I'm not sure when my last story will be. I'll probably just keep going until you guys stop enjoying them. Who knows?

This is Part I of a new series I'm working on. I'm hoping to change it up from how I usually go about writing this. I really hope you guys will like it.

Let me know what you think in the comments!