Clearing the Schedule

Story Info
January 2013. My wife has to get rid of a fuckbuddy.
3.9k words
4.1
3.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's go back to 2013.

Anyone who's read anything I've written knows my wife and I are very open-marriage and prolific. We're both bi and we both have our own entire alternate universes of kinks.

We both keep regulars around. Depending on the person, either they know the Mrs and I completely divulge or they don't. Usually if they don't it's because it'll make them feel better...like if a guy knows I'm honest with my wife and he isn't with his, it'll make fun less enjoyable, less free.

Mel and I are in it for the fucking. If emotions or psychology gets involved, they done fucked up. Relationships getting involved...no goddam way.

We've been down the road of angry wives and husbands. You don't get to blame me for your husband sucking my cock, I just provided it. I'm not romancing him away.

I know it sounds kind of callous, but Mel and I are kind of jaded to other people's relationships. We know what honesty is about. You want to be dishonest with your spouse, that's on you.

We've screwed around enough that we start to know when things are going south. You texted your nude from your regular phone? Holy shit you're ghosted. You want to go to your place because "the husband is out of town". I'm laughing the whole way to ignoring you.

So one of Mel's fetishes is a domination thing. Not severe, mind you. More like heavily suggested things, lest there be reprisal.

We've done a few cuckold roleplay sessions, kinda fun but not a lifestyle thing. Like eating filet mignon, not often but still enjoyable.

However, Mel really, really enjoys me 'forcing' her to screw another woman or man. It's fun and is a bit more frequent than the other. Often, I'll have to wait until the third participant is gone to flex myself, but that's ok too.

The strange thing is that sometimes there's a meeting of the former dilemma and the latter delight.

In January of '13, Mel had been doing this guy on the side named Will. Younger guy (than me) at 30. Around 5'10", a bit on the heavier side. He'd started losing hair at a young age and decided to nip it in the bud, and really pulled a bare scalp off. Light blue eyes.

Figure...a young Liam Neeson, but bald.

How did I know all of this? He was Mel's coworker. We'd met at a picnic and Christmas party.

As far as Will knew, she was cheating on me. As far as Will's wife knew...unsure, but he thought he was going behind her back. Women are brighter than men give them credit for, so she probably knew.

Mel's take on his technique was that he was pretty confident. He used his average, uncut six inches with more than a little talent. Not bad with his mouth. He was experimental with positions, she said he'd cum like a horse if you had a finger on his prostate at the right time.

About ten months in, he started to get a little feeling of...ownership. This is usually the point that Mel breaks it off. But he was a coworker, which made it a bit more complicated.

(She's screwed around with coworkers since, but always with full disclosure)

So one Sunday afternoon we were lying in bed, staring at the ceiling and chatting. My still-hard prick bouncing with my breath and pulse, her chest heaving.

We began to chat about recent adventures...which was what got us started and what would keep us going later. The topic of Will and his more urgent evolution came up. So we started to throw ideas around on how to deal with it.

As she rolled on top of me, we had figured out the plan. We were both completely there for it.

The following Friday just before four in the afternoon I was finishing up work, having gone in an hour early. A text message flashed across the phone, "We're on."

Sweatshirt on, I was out the door.

I literally felt myself flush as I rolled down the 30 minute interstate trip. The sensation of my erection through the microfiber and into my zipper was an intoxicating irritation.

His car was in the driveway, politely parked next to where I left mine. Considerate. I parked the car and got out, entering through the side door of the garage rather than the noisy roll-up.

The master suite is to the right, but the guest bedroom is to the left. We party to the left.

It was from that direction that I heard the unmistakable sounds of a guy clearly doing his thing. According to the driveway cameras, they'd been at it for five minutes at most. He still had stamina. He'd better.

He was standing at the foot of the bed. Mel was lying down on her back, legs in the air. Will had one of her ankles in each hand. His ass flexed with every slow, urgent thrust.

Just inside the door and to the left is a lounge chair. Some antique Mel had refinished. I made my way and sat down.

She glanced at me and half grinned, not enjoying herself so far beyond the scenario. Enjoying herself, definitely, but not lost in it.

Will, for his part, was completely oblivious. He was staring down at where his shaft slid between her utterly perfect lips. If I'd ever seen his cock personally I'd be able to picture it.

"I...I want you...want you in my mouth." She said, pulling away from him and rolling up to her knees, glancing my way with a wink.

Suddenly she sat up, fast enough her large tits bounced. "What...what are you doing here?!" She said in a nowhere near convincing manner. She's since worked on that.

Will bounced in a turn that almost made me slip the act. It reminded me of surprising a little dog. "Holy shit! Joe! Fuck! Uh...."

I just calmly raised my hand, "Oh no. Please continue. Don't stop on my account, clearly you started that way." Derisive. Insistent.

He moved back, looking for his clothes, "I..I uh..."

"No, I was serious, Will. Go back to it. I mean, it's the least you can do." I leaned on the side and put my chin in my hand, "Does Becky know?"

He didn't move an inch. A brief second of anger followed by sheer panic. You could see him blanching.

"Please, continue." I said, pointing to Mel, who was stifling a grin behind him. He turned back to her.

I'd gotten a good look at his cock. Mel's description had been pretty basic, so it was nice to see his textured, supple looking meat.

Again, just about six inches with an extra bit of foreskin over the base of his head but showing the greater amount. Somewhat on the thick side, more than me by a hair. The had appeared to be flanged wider than the shaft a bit. A series of small bit accentuated capillaries ran through the length of him like tributaries. His shaft matched the color of his body, where the head was a tan some shades darker.

The entirety was nestled in a generous amount of hair, shining wet with Mel's wetness and saliva.

Mel's look was better than her line. "You don't need to humiliate the guy." She said, but reached forward and took him in hand. He jumped at the sensation.

"No humiliation here. I was honestly impressed with his work." I nodded sincerely, "It's good to see where I can improve myself." He looked back to me, "Don't mind me."

"I'm sure Becky knows, though. I mean, I knew months ago." This wasn't bullshit, I'd known the first time he'd fucked her from behind on a picnic table at the park near their office. "I wouldn't underestimate her. She's pretty bright."

I'd only met her twice. She did seem smart, witty. Mel and I had spoken at length about whether she'd figured it out or not.

"Don't be apprehensive. I would have interrupted you guys before but the moment never appeared." Mel leaned down again and started mouthing him.

He was still rock hard. Maybe more than he had been. There's an effect...some of you guys have probably noticed...that if you're erect when the fight or flight sense hits you somehow get even moreso. If you haven't, try something risky, where you may get caught at any second.

His face turned back towards me as Mel worked on him. "I've thought about this from time to time. What it would look like. What activities you might get into. Seems pretty vanilla for an affair though."

"Will, what makes you interested in sleeping with other people? I know about Mel...she's almost a nymphomanic. This isn't our first little surprise visit. What about you though?" I hadn't changed position, so if he cared to look he'd see me as hard as he was.

I could see his color returning. "I...don't know. I guess...I was horny and...Mel was..."

"Oh, I get that part. This isn't the first time I've found her in a compromising position. Positions, sorry. I get it. I'm not enough for her but I'm not sure any man is. Is Becky not enough for you?" See, this is actually a bit of therapy. Mel wants to cut this off, right? It might be a kickstart for therapy if you tell the dude while a woman not his wife is sucking his cock that maybe he should get his wife sucking his cock...

"Becky..." he paused a few breaths. I've never had to wonder what it's like saying your wife's name with your dick in another woman's mouth. "... Mel is way more...adventurous. More...experimental."

There it was. You could make a list of married men who want a wife who is an absolute freak and put it next to a list of all married men and it'd almost certainly be about the same length.

I stood and stripped, "What...are you doing?" He asked.

"Kind of apparent, isn't it? Can't I get a little action too? I think I'm due." I walked towards him, noting that he wasn't moving from his spot. I took a step into the bed and knelt behind Mel.

His eyes were wide as I pressed myself into her already soaking slit. I didn't go easy, either. Going easy would be a tell, and I wanted him thinking I was in complete control.

I grabbed Mel's hips and slammed forward, inviting a moan from around Will's shaft. He'd seemed a bit...well more than a bit...bothered by the situation and was still, but her approval calmed him slightly.

For a few long moments, we didn't change anything.

Will was stock still, standing at the foot of the bed, letting Mel take care of his interesting prick. His generous hair had been matted already with Mel's prodigious fluids and her saliva was further drenching it. The view, even obscured by her head, was very interesting.

"How many times has Mel sucked your cock?" I asked him.

He'd been watching where their bodies met, and his head snapped up, "I...a lot. Not sure if the exact number."

"More times or fewer than Becky?" He was visibly uncomfortable every time I mentioned his wife. I tried to time the questions with when he looked close. "Not all-time, just recently."

I glanced down at his hands, keeping far away from Mel, who typically enjoyed a little effort. "You know, you don't have to stand on decorum here. Your cock is in my wife and I'm not super upset about it. Feel free to act like you normally would." My hands gripped her hips tightly, as if showing an example.

Tentatively he moved his hands to her shoulders. "So, about Becky?"

"She doesn't really suck dick much. She's...she likes to fuck but just a few positions." He said, slowly moving his hips against the action mine were pushing Mel. "So...Mel has probably sucked me more than Becky...ever."

I thought for a second before pulling out of Mel. I tapped her, "Get down on your stomach." I said forcefully. She pulled away from his cock, a full head below it now, and presented her beautiful ass upwards slightly.

"Have you ever told Becky you want to be blown? Does she know what turns you on? You ever buttfuck her? Anything that excites you beyond this?" I entered Mel and lay down above her. It put me in line with his erection.

My hips began to roll and I knew I was hitting her g-spot by how she caught and held her breath. The number of times I woke her up like this had me knowing exactly the right motion.

I expected him to take a step back. Most guys do in this situation. However, he just stood there, "Nothing kinky ever. No buttfucking. I've never actually fucked anyone in the butt."

A long pause, "I mean, you're gonna think I'm a prude or something, but I've only screwed around with six people in my life."

A glistening drop had formed at his seemingly large slit. "Let's make it seven." I moved forward and surrounded him with my mouth, down to about three inches.

He didn't budge. Didn't twitch for what felt like a full minute. The drop was almost tasteless but thick, heavy on the tongue. Pushing his hooded flesh back I felt a ring of papules just behind his head, encircling it. Mel had never mentioned that.

"What...are you doing?" I heard him ask after a deep, shuddering breath. That breath informed me that he wasn't going to make me stop.

I felt Mel's hair against my chin as her head turned, "Yeah, what ARE you doing?" This was part of the act. She would pretend this was the first time she'd ever seen me with a guy. Later, if necessary, she'd tell him it made her uncomfortable seeing both of us together.

Pulling back his head drew a line of spit across my cheek, "What does it look like? I mean, I knew you were fucking around. Why wouldn't I? It just made me think about cock anyway." I moved back into him.

He was receptive, she'd been right about that. Within a few moments I found myself teasing his little bumps, tracing them and mentally picturing what they looked like.

I found them intensely fascinating, erotic. Like built-in stimulus. My last boyfriend, Corey had a few and they made me constantly into him, sucking his cock every chance and every place I could. The number of nights in a bar bathroom or the car or the bathhouse or porn theatre.

My tongue counted the tiny features over and over again, thirty-one. They'd be tender while he slept in the morning as I'd coax him hard, not letting him up for that morning piss, taking it myself.

I'm retrospect, I probably sucked Corey's cock more than any other until very recently. Now that Mel and I have our mutual boyfriend Tyler, barely a day went by all summer he wasn't in my mouth.

(We can follow up on Corey if there's interest)

Will had more. When I'd massage the area his attempt to control his breathing would falter. He'd compensate quick enough and I hoped it was his anxiety keeping his endurance going.

Below me, Mel let out a long groan and I felt her clench. That would be the first time I got her off.

I pulled back again. A long string of drool that cooled before I slurped it back, "Tell us about Becky. Tell us about what you wish you could do to her." I went back to his prick for one four inch suckle, "Invite her in. Let us fuck her."

He spasmed against my lips, "I'm not...sure." He had to take a deep breath in the middle of the statement.

"She...she's got great tits. Not like Mel's, big, yeah. But saggy, squishy. The circle around her nipples is bigger." He surged with blood flow as he thought about it.

He took a deep breath and another glob of precum hit my moving tongue, "Her pussy is...longer. Like up and down. Her lips are too. They stick out when she's naked."

His prick continued surging. His legs started trembling and I backed off to keep things going, "Sounds delicious. I'd love to have her sit on my face."

"I don't...eat her out much." He bounced in front of me, his pulse making it throb. Another thick drop and my lips took it in.

But I came back immediately. I was actually getting a bit close myself. We might need to switch things up, "You seem awful calm about having a guy suck you off." I said, keeping away from him so I wasn't further stimulated. I could almost cum from sucking cock.

My hips rolled, pulling me several inches back and forth into Mel. She sighed contentedly. "I...my roommate in college. He used to blow me. A lot. I've...never told anyone that."

"I don't know if Mel's mentioned it, but it tastes amazing. Feels great." I moved forward just to play for a second.

"Yeah it does." He said quietly.

"Yeah it does." Echoed Mel and rolled her hips against mine, finishing another climax.

Now I was real close. I pulled out and sat back. "Boy. You sure are pretty fun, Will. I wish we had Becky here. I imagine we all could fuck her senseless. Double teaming her. Me in that nice, meaty pussy. You in her ass."

I cocked my head, "Hold up. I'll be right back." I pointed to the bed and told Will, "Lay down there." I followed pointing to Mel, "You, sit on his face, suck his dick."

In the adjoining bathroom, I grabbed the large bottle of gel lube we keep around. A second later, two fingers were inside me. I was already ready.

Mel was vicious on him as I silently shook my head. I saw her grin around his length, his large sack pulled up against his crotch, shrouded in dark hair.

I stepped up onto the low bed and perched myself above him. Mel pulled back away but kept her spit-soaked hand moving on his shaft.

Using teamwork we'd been regularly practicing, she stroked him at the angle I'd need for insertion. With zero warning and following her downward stroke, I crouched down and enveloped him to at least two inches.

A muffled and wet noise that could only have been "What the fuck?" Came from between Mel's legs. I lifted up and then dropped again, four inches inside.

One more movement and I felt the sloppy mat of hair against my crack. I sighed as Mel leaned forward and mouthed my erection.

She tracked me as I rose up once and descended. Then as I repeated the action, feeling him flex his butt and press upward. Apparently he wasn't averse to things.

Or it may have just been reflex. A second later she rolled off of him to see his eyes as big as saucers. "W...what...what is going on here?!"

"You said you'd never buttfucked anyone. Wanted to get it out of your system." He didn't quit pressing upwards when I descended, and I could feel that little extra every time, enjoyed it every time.

I knew coming into this I was going to get off. Even if it was just my hand. His thumping my prostate would get that going way faster.

His hands were out to his sides in a kind of awkward splay. I grabbed them and placed them on my hips, "This is where you grab someone. Then you pull them down if you want."

He did want, apparently. My next downward motion he pulled me hard, pushed up with his hips. "That's the ticket." I said, "For a guy who's never done this, you're pretty good."

"It's...it's so...tight." He said past clenched teeth. "I'm gonna finish. Soon."

"You're apparently pretty good too. When did you start taking it in the ass?" Mel asked, still in character. I'd been losing it a bit.

The thing was that Mel had met me, literally, with a cock in my ass. "Why don't you shut up? When did I start? Probably when you wouldn't." Mel and I have sex (with each other) probably 2-3 times per week. Conservatively, I finish in her ass once every four times. She prefers vaginal, but won't turn down a cock in her butt.

I moved my knees down next to his hips and changed my range of motion, moving more along his natural bend than my squatting movements. His hands continued to grip and pull down.

The feeling of his still wet mess of hair against my crack as I came down was another sensation to add to the building blocks of my orgasm.

He wasn't exceptionally wide or long, but he made up for it in sheer hardness. I clenched around him and felt no give. The slightly wider flange of his cock head stopped just inside my ring for the next press down and I could just picture his foreskin pulling back as my asshole squeezed downward.

And what got me to the home stretch was feeling that hardness somehow get harder. "Fuck me! Fuck! I'm coming!" He said and pulled me down hard.

I sat there for a few long moments feeling him pull me and release. Feeling the twitching of his base against my hole. Feeling his hard shaft against my prostate.

My hand went to my cock and I began pumping the nearly six inches. He hadn't finished when my first energetic shot flew out and hit his chest. A second next to it.

Mel was on it. I hadn't realized how close she was as she leaned over and took me in her mouth, swallowing all but those first two. Her tongue flew around me, licking gently, coaxing every drop of my cream.

12