Clearing the Schedule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I'd finished she released me and turned, licking the two cooling drops from his chest.

He still had a death grip on my hips as we sat there for a few minutes. I started to move, to continue and see if he could go again when he pulled me, "Stop dude, stop, please." I did.

Several silent minutes later I rolled to the side and let him up. He made his way to the bathroom and Mel and I exchanged glances. This could go a couple ways. He could be into it and try to do it again. Post orgasm guilt could hit him and he never wants to bang anyone but Becky. There's a dozen other directions, and we've seen more than our share.

He came out and didn't make eye contact, "Thanks...uh...Joe. That was...sorry...I uh...I'd better get going."

"Yeah, my wife and I need to talk about her fucking around." I turned towards her ass he walked out of the room.

At least an hour later I rolled off her, my prick gleaming with fluids from both of us. I hadn't actually ejaculated the last two times but as I came clear of her, a glob of white goo was at my slit. I wiped my finger along it and brought it to my lips.

"Good talk." Mel said, grinning.

Will never slept with her again, and when she asked about it one afternoon, saying "Joe and I have come to an agreement." His answer was a good one.

"I'm...working on things with Becky. I think she's opening up a bit. Maybe in time she'll be a bit more...exciting." Let's hope it worked.

12