Cleavages...

Story Info
Take a look at me.
903 words
4.45
10.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justien
Justien
7 Followers

Note:

This started as a comment on "Cleavage" by ExperiencedStoryteller

You should take a look at his (small pun intended).

*** ** * ** *** **

Guys, it's NOT wrong or automatically considered as bad behavior to take a look or a peak at or even to like our cleavage. As long as you don't stare at them for too long and also not visibly start to undress us or make us feel uncomfortable.

Although, I have to admit, if the right guy does this, it gives me a good feeling and a confidence boost and it even can turn me on sometimes.

And sometimes, if you are caught and I didn't notice that I wasn't covered in a "proper" way (yes it does happen) I will be the one who is blushing.

I wear tops or to say it better, I like wearing low-cut tops and although I don't exactly think: "let's see if "they" can resist these goodies". But I do think and hope my boobs look at least okay in it and if they don't, I will adjust them and or the top until they do. It is extremely frustrating when I don't get them right in the first couple of tries. I think every girl does this and thinks that. To accentuate our cleavage we wear earrings and necklaces and such. And some occasions ask us to highlight or shape certain parts.

So yes, we display our wares. That's what it comes down to.

The argument you guys constantly hear: "Hey, my eyes are up here!" First of all, they are up here and second, look but don't try to look through our outfit or try peeling our tops of by staring at them.

They are made to be looked at, if not they wouldn't look the way they do. They are beautiful, bouncy and very noticeable and difficult not to look at.

Like I said, it gives me a confidence boost when someone attractive takes a look. I look too, so why shouldn't you? It's not that I or anyone else can help it.

If you stare:

It's not that I immediately will think that you are a bad or perverted person.

If you stare, I will think: "what's wrong? Oh God, one of them is hanging higher than the other! I still have some spilled food on them? Oh no, I'm too fat, aren't I?" Or a million other things like that and probably all simultaneously. Plus, on certain days I can only feel ugly about myself, so staring can trigger a good rant(I only say things in my head though)...

Feminists or better, the girls and women who have a problem with equal rights and their social consequences who try to stir things up by pouring oil on fires, are not exactly always right... and they are allowed to organize protests and such to spread their (partially) wrong world view on behalf of all women.

For them, all men (who are looking at their cleavage) are doing something bad.

I agree it's not okay to grab our asses and tits whenever you want or feel like it, having a clearly visible cleavage is not always an invitation to come over and play with them. Same for short skirts and dresses, they are no invite for bad or unwanted behavior. Personally I don't wear anything too short (I only find it uncomfortable to constantly having to adjust my skirt and to be honest I don't like my legs that much) but some, if not most girls that wear "risky" clothes have nice and beautiful bodies.

But I digress...

The point is, who am I to forbid someone (men and women) to look or think about something? I and everybody can't expect that. It's nature.

My personal opinion is, if you don't want someone to look, first don't look yourself and don't enable.

Mysterious...

Guy's give whole other meanings to something that is essentially a piece of fabric that covers a piece of skin.

For us there is no mystery other than that what you make of it and because you don't exactly know how they look or feel like. If you expect a God given gift that radiates a golden glow that puts a rest on all the problems in the world or to put it in simpler words, a mystery well, you could be disappointed.

Boobs are just boobs and have no other function other than to "stand out" from the rest of our body and to better attract a suitable mate so their basic function can eventually be utilized.

Boobs are these things that constantly jiggle around in my shirt and make me feel like I'm made from jell-o.

Boobs are the annoyances that ache when I have that time again.

Boobs are these bags with pointy extrusions that rub against certain fabrics and then hurt.

Boobs are also my tits that I squeeze and grab when I am horny.

Boobs are those things that I like having fondled and get kisses on.

So take a look but don't stop there, I have hips, legs, butt, beautiful long hair, nice lips and deep brown eyes too and they are worth to look at too and if you want to say something nice and sweet, don't be afraid to do so, it can change our opinion from that guy to *blushing* and us being flattered.

Xoxo

Justien
Justien
7 Followers