Clement and Kume

Story Info
I give in and fuck my co-workers.
4.9k words
4.09
20.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
366 Followers

"No thanks" I said to Clement. For probably the 200th Friday in a row he had invited me to join some people from our department at the hospital at a bar.

"You sure?" he asked with a smile on his face. "You never come out with us."

"I'm sorry. I just don't mix my personal life and work. It can get too messy. Look at what happened to Carmen". Carmen was one of our co-workers. She was one of the more middle-aged techs in our department, Cardiac Monitoring, and she was married and she had slept with and she had gotten too attached and Clement ad almost lost her husband and was now continually chasing after Clement. The list could go on, but that is enough.

Carmen was an attractive married woman of about 35. Every guy in the department, including Clement, had been hitting on her since she started working here. She had gone out with them last year. Clement had fucked her when they had gone out. She had a reputation around work now and it really bothered her.

It bothered her so much that even though she loved working in our department, she was looking for a transfer. She was desperate for one. Every guy in the department hounded her constantly.

I wasn't going to make the same mistake.

"Carmen's upset about everyone knowing something that she didn't want them to know." He replied.

"So how did it happen?" I asked, quizzically.

"Does it matter? It's not my place to say." He replied, seemingly earnestly.

"You know she can't get over it?" I asked, frankly.

"You should come out. All we do is drink and dance." He said encouragingly. "You need to have some fun."

"I'm OK", I said. In truth, I had been out almost every weekend. I just didn't go out around there. For the same reasons I didn't go out with them. I valued my privacy. But, it had been almost a month since I had gone out.

A couple of people had been fired and we were a bit short staffed, so there was some overtime available. I had been taking a lot of it, especially on the weekends. Not lately, a few people had come off training, so there wasn't any available.

"Come on" he pushed as his hands began to massage my shoulders from behind.

Clement was attractive. A black man from Cameroon about 28. Well built with a smooth voice and well kept dreads, he had had flings with a lot of the nurses in the hospital and several girls from our department. Quite a few more had crushes on him.

One of the things that made him seem sincere was the fact that he didn't just target the prettiest girls. He got his share of the pretty ones, but just as often he hooked up with nice, or interesting, or flirty or off-limits girls.

He loved hooking up with girls in a relationship or married girls because there wasn't much of a chance that they were looking for anything more than a hookup from him. Some had crossed that line, and it had been a problem for him, but he was so smooth that he worked it out.

"Tempting" I teased, looking at him and implying a double-entendre. He picked up on it.

"Am I" he asked shyly.

"I meant the invitation" I replied to him.

"You should come" he smoothly encouraged me again.

He was right, of course. I should go, but there was a reason. All I had to do to avoid Carmen and all the other girls problems was to be good. The problem was that I didn't want to be good. Ever. That was why I always went out in Philadelphia or Baltimore. Both were less than an hour away, yet far enough that I wouldn't run into anyone that I knew while I was there.

"I should", I relented. "But, I have to work tomorrow." This weekend was not overtime. It was simply my weekend to work.

"So do I" he said as he continued to gently massage my shoulders. It felt so good. He had soft, supple, talented hands.

"I'll let you know." I finally relented. "Now get back to your station before Carmella comes back in here.

"John's got it covered." He smiled. He was right, but I was getting distracted and I had to get back to work. He did leave, however, and go across the room to his own workstation.

The rest of the shift went pretty smoothly. I had a couple of patients who went into arrythmias and I had to call across the street to the hospital proper and notify the nurses, but that was it.

About an hour before the end of the shift, Clement went from station to station passing around end of shift report forms. He was the charge tech.

He dropped the form onto my desk and leaned down to whisper in my ear in that smooth African voice. "10:00" was all he said.

"OK" I replied without thinking. WHAT! I didn't mean to say yes, but before I could call him back, one of the traces on my board went into V-fib and started alarming.

I focused my attention of my board and the phone, calling the nurse on the floor and noting the waveform, time, patient name, duration and the name of the nurse that I spoke to in my log book.

By the time I was finished, it was ten minutes until the end of shift. Clement was gone into Carmella's office to give her daily report. Maybe I could just clock out and sneak out without being seen.

I gave my report and made my way quickly to the time clock. 'Click' and I was out the door and to the elevator. Clement, Kume, Jon and Jill were all there waiting for the elevator.

"I hear you are coming out with us tonight" Jill said as I approached.

"I don't know..." I began.

Clement put his arm around my shoulder and said "Come on. You know you want to." In that voice of his. It was a voice that promised no drama and no problems but I knew better.

Still, I heard "OK" coming out of my mouth.

I looked down at Clement. He was shorter than me. Almost everybody in the department was. At 5'11" I was tall for a girl and taller than most of the guys.

"That's because I never let you put your arm around me before." Then I whispered, teasingly, just loud enough for everyone to hear. "I'm not now either. I might have to call HR if you don't stop."

The elevator opened as he peeled off me, slowly with his hand brushing across the top of my back as he did. Smooth, just like everything else he did.

I drove home trying to think of ways to beg off, but was really having no luck. Besides, I was kind of bored from being at home so much.

I walked into my apartment and took off the black scrub top as the door shut behind me. I didn't have on a bra. I almost never did. I didn't need one. I was 5'11" and weighed 118 pounds. If you saw my chest without the rest of me you would think you were looking at a 12-year-old boy. Tall and thin; that's what I was and I liked it.

I never dreamed of getting implants. I could go without a bra and nobody ever knew. It was perfect. I went to my bedroom and pulled off the scrub bottoms and got out a pair of PJ shorts. I sat on the edge of my bed and looked into my open closet to see what I was to wear.

Jeans and t-shirt were my first thought, but that wasn't me. I got out a pair and tried them on anyway. I noticed as I pulled a white t-shirt over my head that my nipples were hard and their color was visible through the shirt. I took that off and stood there looking for a few minutes.

My newest white dress. That was it. I don't know why, but I was immediately sure. I went to the kitchen to throw on some mac and cheese and relax in front of the TV for a bit. And of course, I dozed off. In my half sleeping state, I thought of Clement. He was very good looking. He looked intelligent and kind, but more than anything sexual. Everything about him screamed sex.

I woke up wondering what his cock was like.

'Not gonna happen' I thought to myself as I went in to take a quick shower. I like to shower. I like to touch myself. I like to run my hands over my body. Very tall and thin and firm with nothing to sag anywhere and I worked out to keep everything where it should be. I had a touch of abs. Just a bit. Enough to look good without a shirt on.

Long blond hair. No need to wash it tonight. I had washed it last night so I just rubbed a small amount of conditioner in my hands and rubbed it into my hair and combed it out straight. Now it smelled good and looked shiny and fresh.

I pulled on a white thong from my top drawer. I did wear underwear. I wore thongs, boy shorts, bikinis, but never plain old panties.

Nest, my dress. It was all white and tight, stopping a couple of inches below the cheeks of my exposed ass. It was tight up to my chest where it bloused out and became very full and hung from two gold rings at my shoulders. The way it draped open down my chest would have been obscene if I had had bigger tits, but as it was, I just looked hot. But, when I moved certain ways, you could see beneath the dress and my very erect nipples were visible. I was apparently very excited.

I left a ten. It was only 15 minutes to Tailgates, a bar near the hospital, where a whole lot of the employees hung out. It was close to the hospital, about 5 minutes away, and close to Newark, where the University Of Delaware was. There was usually a good crowd, as there was that night when I walked in.

There were probably ten people from my department there, all clustered at the back of the bar, about half sitting and the rest standing. Mostly the girls were sitting and the guys kind of hovered over and between them. Clement and Kume and Jon were all there. They were standing and when he saw me, Clement came to greet me.

He met me about halfway back the bar and put his hand in the middle of my back kind of leading me to them. He lecherously gazed up and down me. I had on heels so I towered over him. He kept staring at my bare chest, hoping that the drape of my dress would move and he could get a glimpse. That could happen easily, but only if I wanted it to. But it would always look like an accident.

"Wow" he exclaimed. "I have never seen you out of scrubs."

"You've never seen me anywhere but work." I reminded him.

He continued to guide me with his hand on my back until Kume joined him and his hand joined Clement's and the stopped me between them and right behind Carmen. I could see why Clement had gone after Carmen. She was a thick, smoldering Latina with a thick enough accent to be hot while not having to work hard to understand her.

She had long black hair and deep, dark eyes.

Clement and Kume's hands were right at the top of my ass, and I noticed. I was hornier than I had thought, because I could tell I was wet. I was tingling.

"What do you want to drink?" Clement asked.

"An Italian surfer and a stoplight" I replied.

"What's a stoplight?" he asked.

"It's a shot. But you and Kume gotta have one too." I said.

In case you don't know, a stoplight is actually three shots. Locally it is typically made with a shot of Red Jolly Rancher, a shot of Kamikaze and a shot of Melon Ball. When you drink it, you shoot the green, the yellow, then the red. You do it quickly, one after the other.

"Be right back" he said as his hand slipped off of my back. But it slipped won and then off. He copped a feel of my ass and Kume's hand moved to take a better place in the middle of my lower back.

"We didn't think you were coming" Kume said in his Nigerian accent.

"I almost didn't" I said, leaning to speak into his ear. His eyes, as Clément's had been, were fixed on my chest, trying to get a glimpse. I leaned just a little closer, giving him a quick view and said "but I haven't been out in about a month."

Then I stood up and his view was gone.

"Mama, you look HOT!" Carmen said over her shoulder.

"Thanks. You too, mamcita." I said. It was what I almost always called her.

Kume's hand was at the top of my ass and he pressed himself in closer to me, forcing me against Carmen and a couple of other people. Clement was back and put his hand on my ass, lower than Kume's as he leaned in, forcing me tighter against everyone.

"You didn't tell me what that was" he said.

"You didn't ask" I said as I felt his hand massage my ass ever so slightly. I just smiled at him.

I knew this was a mistake. I was horny. I wasn't stopping anything. Hell, I was enjoying it and even encouraging it. And, I was enjoying it.

Suddenly, the bartender was there with a tray full of shots; some green, some red, and some yellow. She sat them out in groups if front if us.

I squealed, "Whooo" as I reached for a group of three and everyone else began to do the same.

"How do you drink it?" asked Kume.

"Green, yellow, then red for stop." I said.

"What if you don't want to stop?" Clement asked as I felt his hand slide almost imperceptibly lower.

"Then red, yellow, green" I said as I picked up the red shot. Everyone followed my lead.

"Salut" I cheered tipping my shot glass to all, immediately downing the jolly rancher, then the kamikaze and finally the melon ball.

Clement's hand left my ass for the shots, but his groin was pressing against it now. I wiggled my ass against him, just a bit. Then I looked over my shoulder. "What do you think?" I asked coyly.

He just thrust his hard cock against my ass to let me know he was awake. I ground a little more.

I was going to be bad. I knew it. I couldn't stop. I put my left arm around his shoulders and my right around Kume's and leaned forward to speak to Jon, who had been chatting up Carmen.

"Did you like the shot?" I asked, giving him a good clear shot of my chest, as well as letting Kume and Clement get a good long look.

"You should be careful" Clement whispered into my ear as I felt his fingers start to tounch right under my arms, tickling in the general direction of my tits. "Jon's daddy is a preacher."

"Really?" I asked. I would have never guessed. Jon was a Puerto Rican lady killer about 22 years old.

Jon just smiled.

I let Clements fingers press further until he reached the fabric of my dress, and just as they slipped inside, I pulled away, ducked under his and Kume's arms and went around to Jon. I walked up behind him and leaned over his shoulder, talking into his ear.

"Tell me about your Dad, Jon" I said.

"He's a Baptist preacher in Wilmington." He said shyly.

"So you're a good boy" I said as I leaned closer to him, pressing myself lightly against his back as I reached over for my drink.

I downed it, slammed it down on the bar and when the bartender looked over, I said "Can I get another stoplight and another Italian Surfer?"

I noticed Clement nodded to her and circled his finger in the air.

"Why thank you kind sir" I said as I bended over in thanks, and allowing a view of my boobs, not only to Clement and Kume, but to anyone else who dared to look. Jon looked.

When he did, I turned to him and leaned right into him, facing away from everyone else and gave him the full view. He did not look away, but kind of absent-mindedly licked his lips.

"MMMMMM" I groaned softly, so only he could hear and he smiled.

The bartender was back with another tray of shots and began to distribute them again.

"Girl, you need to chill" Carmen advised, brusquely.

I said nothing as I grabbed three shots and arranged them, yelled salut and again turned them up and chased it with half my drink.

I went back over to Clement, and looked him in the eyes. "Thanks. Do you have the nerve to suck my tits? Right now."

Dumb question. He had my dress open and had his lips locked on one of my nipples instantly and I pulled the other side down for Kume, who did the same.

Carmen got pissed. "I knew this was a bad idea" she huffed as she got up and moved

'Me too' I thought, but it was far too late now. I have never been in love. Maybe someday I will and maybe I will want to give myself only to that guy. But, for now, sex is a game of chicken with an orgasm attached to the end of it. Most of the time, the game of chicken feels as good as the orgasm. But not always.

I moved to let her out, but didn't take her seat. I let Clement and Kume move in closer to me, as if I were taking the chair, but then I started grinding my ass into Clement. He stood there, thrusting his stiff dick tighter and more forcefully as he thrust his crotch against my gyrating ass. Kume reached down and slipped the front of my dress up. He slipped his hand between my legs and began to play with my already wet pussy. I changed my gyrations so I paid as much attention to his fingers on my clit as Clements dick against my ass.

"Jonny" I began to tease him. "Might as well come and join in so you have something for confession on Sunday".

"I'm not Catholic. We don't do confessions", he informed me.

I pulled myself away from Clement and Kume. I was going to fuck them. They were not a challenge anymore. I went to Jon. "Jonny, come with me" I said as I pulled him from his chair. He resisted, but I pulled harder.

"Where we going?" he asked.

"You want to go" I said, pulling, and he relented. I led him down the hallway at the back to the men's bathroom. He resisted as I pushed the door open. There was a guy at the urinal, pissing. I pushed Jon against the opposite wall and dropped to my knees in front of him. He tried, in vain, to get past me to leave. I was fumbling with his zipper.

"What are you fighting her for, dude?" came the strangers voice over my shoulder as I exposed Jon's nice, circumcised cock. Stranger was trying to decide whether to put his cock away after his piss. I settled that dilemma, reaching for his cock with one hand as I took Jon's in my mouth.

I took the head first, getting it wet. Then pulled back, going down a little further. Then again until I was forcing it to the back of my throat while stroking strangers. Then I began to suck Jon in earnest, each time banging the back of my force with enough force to bend his cock, but a little twist of my head let it go that little bit further. Not quite all the way, but further than I had taken a cock that big before.

When I could sense Jon was nearing his end, I turned and put his cock in my pussy and began to suck strangers smallish, but hard cock. He was no challenge after Jon to take to the base. I was thrusting myself back and forth between these two, impaling my pussy and my throat alternately.

I felt Jon cum in me, and it was glorious. But, he stayed there and kept thrusting into me, never seeming to get soft, while I sucked stranger until he was ready to cum. I felt him beginning to pulsate and I pulled him out of my mouth and began stroking him so he came on my lips. I looked at him with his cum glistening on my lips, and licked them, pulling his cum into my mouth and swallowing it.

I slapped his cock sideways as if to say I am done with you. Turning around on my knees, I began to tuck Jon's cock back into his pants as I noticed how filthy this bathroom was. The floors had brown dirt trapped in the corners and discolored water had splashed up the walls, presumably while being mopped, and had never been cleaned off. There was toilet paper and paper towels all over the floor around the overflowing trashcan. The toilet paper hung from the roll down to the ground into a puddle of urine on the floor.

I stood up over Jon and whispered into his ear, "sshhhh", as I took his hand to lead him out into the bar. Jon took up his seat and I went back to Kume and Clement., squeezing between them to stand at the bar. I leaned back against the bar, facing them.

"Where ya been?" Clement asked, knowing exactly where I had been. He had a line of sight view to the bathroom door.

"Fucking Jon and some stranger in the bathroom" I whispered to him and then kissed him. I touched his lips with my tongue and they opened. Once I felt I had violated him, I turned to kiss Kume and gave him a cum tainted kiss. Then I turned to smile at Jon and tossed the remainder of my drink down.

I motioned to Terri for another round.

Clement and Kume had resumed their positions standing behind me on either side pressing themselves against me. Clement's hand resumed its journey, previously interrupted, to the inside of my dress. I didn't stop him and I felt his hand cup my almost non-existent tit. It was a funny sight because it just looked like I had a somewhat active boob on one side and none on the other.

dna27fog
dna27fog
366 Followers
12