Clement and Kume

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kume's hand had slid down to take up residence firmly on my ass, inside my dress. While continuing to observe the others, I slid my hand down to massage Kume's cock through his pants. It still may not be the biggest cock I have ever fucked, but it was close.

I played with it through his pants as Clement continued to massage my nipple. My fingers found Kume's pants button. I opened them and unzipped them. Out pooped his dick which I immediately took in my hand to stroke surreptitiously under the bar and behind me.

He pressed himself against me and I couldn't help it. I moved his head between my legs to the dripping wet opening to my vagina. He pushed and it slid in effortlessly. It was a good thing it was so big, because otherwise I am not sure in would have worked. He was much shorter than me, especially in my heels, and it probably only went in two inches or so. He would have had to work very noticeably to get it any further.

So, he slowly worked his impressive cock in and out of my pussy and I slowly ground myself against him. Clement, shocked, began to kiss me as he worked on my tit with renewed vigor.

Terri came back with another tray of drinks and I noted that would be it for me. I did have to work in the morning. I also looked to see if she knew what was going on. She did, but seemed unconcerned.

Kume intensified his pumping, but it was still slow and not very deep. I gyrated my hips on his cock as much as I could without being even more obvious.

It felt so good, being filled with his cock while Clement played with my chest and I was kissing the both alternately.

I stopped kissing, but let Kume keep fucking me while I grabbed shots and did them again. I was getting hornier and hornier and was going to have a hard time holding it together to walk out.

"I want to go fuck" I whispered to Kume. He smiled at Clement.

"What" Clement asked.

"I want to go fuck" I told him too.

We took public transportation to their apartment. It was close by and they shared an apartment. I had managed to get my clothes straightened out a bit before we walked out of the bar, and I ran my fingers through my hair making myself look somewhat presentable. I still looked like a slut stopped mid-fuck.

I was making no effort to keep my tiny nipples concealed behind the flap of fabric that was the front of my dress, nor did I climb the stairs with any deference to modesty. I was horny and I didn't care.

As Clement fumbled with the door lock, I was leaning over him from behind trying to pull his cock out while Kume played with my bare ass. When the door opened, we fell in. I rubbed my face into Clements pants covered ass while still fumbling for his cock.

I couldn't get it out and I got frustrated so I just stood up and took off my dress, holding it over my head and dancing like a stripper for them. Kume reached to take it from me and I tossed it on the floor and threw my arms around his neck, pulling him close and leaving Clement lying on the floor.

I wrapped my arms around him and began to kiss him passionately. Our tongues met and circled each other. Then our lips locked and I invaded his mouth, exploring, feeling all of it. I began to walk him backward toward the sofa, which took up most of the living room/dining room area.

When we fell back onto it, I reached for his pants and fumbled to pull his cock out, and once it was, sticking straight up, I lowered myself onto it and began to ride him. His cock felt so good sliding in and out of my wet pussy. I could feel the ridge of his head as it thrust each time. He filled me.

Meanwhile, Clement had shut the door and came around to the backside of the couch and was watching from a few inches from my face. I was reaching for his cock as I rode Kume.

I had never been with two guys at the same time before, but like I said, I am always up for a new challenge.

I braced my hands on the back of the sofa and thrust my hips up and down deeply on Kume's magnificent black cock while I leaned forward to touch Clements cock with my lips. He thrust just as my lips touched the tip and it spread my lips and entered my awaiting mouth. I thrust forward as I rode up on Kume's cock and quickly got a rocking motion going.

Kume was aiding me as he thrust more deeply into my pussy on the down stroke and Clement thrust into my mouth on the upstroke. I was so wet and horny and drunk that I just kept riding them and I thought that if they didn't cum soon, I was going to be worn out.

I felt Kume begin to tense in my pussy and I pressed my pussy into his groin and just let him provide the impetus for his orgasm. I kept working on Clements cock until he, too, began to cum. I thrust my face as deeply onto his cock as I could and let his sperm flow unimpeded down my throat.

Then I began to slowly work my pussy up and down on Kume's deflating cock and cleaned off Clement's with my mouth.

I don't remember much after that. I awoke the next morning between them in bed. It was 5:30 and I had to be at work at 7. This was going to be a rough day. My head hurt, I was a little queasy and my body hurt all over.

I knew Clement kept a bunch of scrubs from the hospital at his place, so I looked and found a pair and took a quick shower. They were both still sleeping as I sneaked out of the apartment and grabbed a DART bus to the hospital.

12