Cleopatra Rises Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a totally different experience to having one night stands with different girls. I would have been happy to walk around naked but Mona still felt the need to cover herself. I guess it would become apparent at some stage why. She only had one layer of clothing on and put her headscarf back on again. I guess she just needed to feel the security of being covered up.

We sat down and had a long chat and she explained why she had been upset with living in Egypt for a few years. She told me about her life story and I began to understand the things that upset her.

A large part of Mona's attitude was caused by something that happened when she was 11 at the end of the school year and before the summer holidays. Apparently summer is the time in Egypt for girls to be cut at the end of the school year to allow the girls to recover during the school holidays. Mona's school friends had been discussing this for some time and Mona was very scared because of the stories of how much it hurt.

None of the other girls her age knew much about it but one thing was clear from their discussions was that it hurt like hell and there was a lot of blood. Mona's mother had organised everything but Mona who normally had very little say became adamant that it was not going to happen to her. . At least her mother told her what was going to happen.

Other mothers organized that their daughters would be taken by surprise and held down by relatives and before they knew what was happening the cutting would be done. Mona did not like the sight of blood and the idea terrified her. Not only that but the idea that some strange women or maybe a man would hold the legs apart and slice into her most secret part with a razor offended her even more.

She spoke to her older sisters who confirmed how painful it was and then she spoke to her mother and told her father that she didn't want to have it. Her mother was very insistent that if she didn't have it should not be considered a virgin and would be unable to find a husband. Mona was not very religious and with a few other girls at school resisted the idea very strongly. Her mother couldn't tell her why it was happening except to say that it would help her get married, a concept which was quite beyond her comprehension.

The end result was that she disliked her mother and put up such a fight that the operation never happened. Mona was the daughter of a powerful man and she had learnt to stand up for her rights. Eventually her mother gave in and allowed Mona to avoid the operation.

Mona's mother had been cut and understood her argument very well because she still remembered the pain. Whenever Mona re-imagined the frisson of delight when I first touched her clitoris, she would sometimes think how horrible it was that someone should hold a girl's organ of pleasure and then cut it. What sort of a society did she live in that could even countenance doing such things.

Mona was particularly upset at the way in which her religion managed to treat women for the benefit of men. She could not understand why women should suffer an operation that reduced their pleasure from sex while men had what was on the surface a similar operation and yet seemed to enjoy sex very much. How could that be fair?

Once the cycle of criticism started in Mona's mind it never stopped. Every time she was in a bus and some man pinched her bum, she asked herself, 'I now know what you would like to do to me -- how does pinching my bum get you closer to your goal?'. The thoughts led to increasing contempt for what was happening around her.

What a story. I could hardly imagine it. I knew a little bit about it because it was often in the newspapers back in England about what a cruel practice it was. Mona continued to tell me how restricted her life was and how little contact she was allowed with boys her own age and how she was forever dressed up from head to toe, covering everything except her face. Her life had been continuous study until she went to university for a couple of years until her trip to England to improve her English.

The trip was the highlight of her life as she flourished in the freedom that was all around her. She took off her headscarf and wore the normal clothes of other English girls -- jeans and a T-shirt. One day she had gone to a park for a walk with an English girl and they had met some English boys. From this initial meeting she had seen William quite a few times but rarely alone. They had held hands several times but nothing further.

She had never experienced the warmth of friendship from a boy before and began to look forward to it every day. The fact that William was shy and did not take advantage of her endeared him to her. This was so different to Egypt where she had to endure harassment every day. Travelling on a bus was a nightmare of men trying to pinch her bottom and feel her in places where their hands had no business to be. Her stay was over and she came back to Egypt vowing to leave as soon as she could. That meant finishing her university degree and going back to London.

It also gave me time to reflect on what is happening to me. It was fairly obvious that Mona did not regard me as a possible husband but merely as a vehicle for sexual pleasure. It made me wonder what the role of love was in a society where marriages were arranged with no idea that love was important -- the love would come later, it was hoped. The fact that over 60% of young Egyptian women are divorced gives you some idea of the reality. I think it was very important for her to marry somebody who was well off and it was obvious that I wasn't.

I was quite happy with this because I had never made out with any of my girlfriends in London with the intention of finding a life partner. That was something for the years ahead. I was simply doing what I had done in London -- enjoying the opportunity to share pleasure with a willing female.

How lucky I was that I had discovered a sex maniac who had been hiding behind a bush for years. I felt very pleased with myself that I'd been able to release Mona from her hesitation to act on her own initiative so that she had in a few short days become the initiator of pleasure with me.

Mona was very relieved at getting her story off her chest and reached for my hand and gave it a friendly kiss. She then walked me to the bedroom and put her arms around me. She must have felt my erection rising up against her hairy bush. She enveloped it with her hand and led me to the bed where she sat down and placed her lips around the head. I think she was beginning to understand how doing this would make me stiff enough to slip inside her.

However she had other ideas in mind and lay down on her back with her legs open and pushed my head in to her inviting crotch. I must say that I found it much more interesting to see her pink slit surrounded by all that dark curly hair. It looked like a neon light in the dark. In one sense all vulvas were the same but in another they were all different but hey reacted to the same stimuli in the same way.

My lips descended on her little button and I proceeded to suck it up between my lips. The intense sensation must've excited Mona no end because she pushed her hand onto the back of my head to keep it in place. Even though I could not see them my hands extended to her now hard nipples and tweaked them.

In no time at all her body contorted and her thighs squeezed my head tightly. After a few violent seconds she released my head and lay on the bed puffing. Bliss was written all over Mona's face. We lay there for a short while and my hands roamed gently all over her body. We kissed as her hand gently wrapped itself around my hard dick and she made a surprising suggestion.

"I saw something in a book and I want to try it."

"What is it?"

"I saw something called 69 and it looks interesting."

"Oh. Where did you see the book?"

"I went back home and looked in a place where I knew my father hid books that he did not want us to see. I had never looked there before. I found a book called 'The Joy of Sex' and I looked in it and read some of it. It was very interesting. I saw things I never imagined and 69 looks most interesting."

I must say that the suggestion was a surprise. I'd not even been thinking about it. I really don't have anything against it but it is my experience that it is a little difficult to do and especially for the first time. In fact I've never really done it successfully the first time. I don't know why but I think it needs a lot of practice.

From my point of view I always felt that the woman's tongue was on the wrong side of my penis and would have been a lot better and enjoyable on the other side. I also thought that it was not as good when my tongue was licking down on her clitoris instead of licking up. That aside I decided to try it with her. I told Mona what to do and she positioned her body on top of mine. It took a short time to get ourselves into position and then we started. After a short time Mona lifted her mouth off me and just said, "It's not very comfortable".

She stood up turned around and impaled herself on my dick. Oh heaven. I'm not sure if Mona was telling the truth when she said she felt uncomfortable. I think Mona was still very uncomfortable that I was looking directly at her bottom. She didn't seem to mind looking at me when I was fully erect -- she thought that was great. It never occurred to her that I liked looking at her. It didn't matter -- even in this position when she leant back I could see her clitoris sticking out and I played with it until she came. She kept moving up and down and eventually I came too.

It almost seemed as if Mona had two personae -- one which she showed to the outside world of being prim and proper and respecting the customs relating to virginity and the other sex, and the other one inside my little apartment. Mona had become accustomed to enjoying sex with me and was very relaxed about it in comparison to when she came the first night. I kept thinking to myself that she was as enthusiastic as you would hope a new bride would be.

One night when she was sitting on me and not moving, just luxuriating in the pleasure of having my hard penis inside her moist vagina, she said to me, "You and I are really enjoying this. I cannot understand why Egyptian culture says that something that is so natural is forbidden. Men and women are designed to do this. Egypt is a crazy place and I see no possibility that it will change very much in the future."

We had lots of discussions about sex which Mona was fascinated by. I felt a little like an eye surgeon who has restored sight to a person who could not see. Her sexuality had been taken away by the society she grew up in and I had restored it to its natural position.

After one of our discussion Mona admitted that her obsession with leaving Egypt had been replaced by her obsession with sex. I told her that she was the new Cleopatra -- a modern sex goddess. Mona loved the idea. As part of her studies Mona had to go to Cairo and came back with an amazing document., 'The Turin Erotic Papyrus' which depicted sexual positions around 3,000 years ago. We were both amazed.

One night I woke up to find Mona sitting on my bed tickling my forehead with a feather. She could not sleep and even after watching the video and having three orgasms, she wanted to be satisfied 'properly'. She wanted her little finger to be replaced by my big dick. She slipped into bed with me and after a lot of kissing positioned her lips over my dick.

She was fascinated by it in every sense and when she thought it was stiff enough, she lowered herself up and down slowly while she rubbed her clitoris vigorously. I tweaked her nipples at the same time. Somehow she had learned to position herself so that the tip of my dick touched her deep inside her vagina and she kept doing that until she had one almighty orgasm. She kept moving but my dick could not stay hard and she had to be content with it being limp inside her. "My parents are going away for the weekend tomorrow and I am going to sleep with you the whole night. Would you like that?"

The next night Mona turned up late in the certain knowledge that her parents had flown to Rome for the weekend. She opened her bag and showed me a vibrator.

"I found this in my father's secret drawer. What is it?"

I knew what it was but had never used one myself. I had seen them in porn videos. I tried to turn it on but the batteries were flat.

"You will need to get some new batteries."

Mona disappeared out to a local store and came back with new batteries. "Don't forget to put the old ones back in so that your parents don't know that you have used it."

I told Mona to lie on her back with her legs open and I massaged her clitoris until she was wet and I could use some of the moisture on the vibrator. The moment the vibrator touched her clitoris, she started with a leap but soon was writhing around in pleasure. Not surprisingly, an orgasm came quickly and then another and another.

Mona forced my hand away. "No more. No more." We canoodled for a couple of hours and then Mona motioned me into her open pussy and when I started pumping in and out, she placed the vibrator on her clitoris at the same time. It was a stroke of genius. I have never seen a girl have such a violent orgasm. Mona was shaking after it but she was not daunted -- we did it several more times over the weekend. It seemed that I had converted Mona from an asexual being into a nymphomaniac in just a few days.

For the rest of my stay in Alexandria Mona continued to come over, cook the dinner, and enjoy making love with me. One night as we were stretched out on the bed Mona sat up and looked closely at my penis. She was still fascinated with it and ran her fingers up and down the shaft and jiggled my balls.

What really fascinated her was to see how it could go from small and limp to long and hard. No matter how many times she saw this happening she still found it remarkable and she knew that when she sucked it and made it really hard that her enjoyment would be better. The simple fact was that she liked sex and so did I. I tried to explain to her that when a woman got excited some things on her body also got hard. I tried to show her how her soft nipple became hard when I tweaked it but she was not interested. She pointed to my dick and said,

"This is much more interesting".

Whenever I thought about it I considered how lucky I was that I had found an intelligent young woman. Even better was that we both enjoyed each other's company. One night after dinner Mona disappeared and returned dressed as a belly dancer. She looked wonderful with tassels on her breasts and waist and with an extraordinary head dress. She had brought with her a DVD with many belly dancers and gyrated to the music.

I had looked for belly dancing on the TV but Mona explained that when Morsi came to power it had been banned because it promoted prostitution. She was very good and she could see I was delighted. The belly dancers on the screen all seem to have flabby bellies which rolled in all directions with their movements. Mona's small breasts moved only a little bit and her stomach was tight.

After dancing for a few minutes she started to remove her costume bit by bit until she was left with nothing on. Her black pubic triangle was mesmerising as it moved to and fro with the music. She laughed as she teased me by hiding it with a fan and then revealing it. She even had me up and dancing which felt very strange with my erection changing direction with the music. Mona loved it and delighted in acting like a bullfighter to grab it as I pirouetted past her.

When the music stopped she dragged me willingly to the bedroom where I ravished her in the most delightful manner. Mona loved it and repeated her performance with different costumes and delighted in lifting them up and down to reveal her hairy pussy. She was really getting into the swing of things and enjoying the feeling of my hard dick in her pussy.

I imagine it was like being on a honeymoon with a wife who really liked sex. It was wonderful. I even began to wonder if the total absence of sex in her life until she met me had left her much more sensitive to her erotic instincts than the girlfriends I had left in England for whom sexual pleasure had been common for years.

After being with Mona for six weeks her transformation was almost complete. I claim little responsibility for most of the change was in her head and Mona had to take the credit for that. From a young lady bound by negative cultural superstitions about sex combined with a poor impression of men in general and the virtual exclusion of sexual activity from her thoughts Mona had become a passionate convert to the opposite position. She was now obsessed with sex. That inactive organ between her legs had become active in the most delightful way and was occupying a lot of her thoughts, similar to many young men.

Not only was she enjoying herself but her interest to understand her own body had increased. She wanted to know what was happening to her and reflected aloud how unfair it was that I was able to see my penis enter into her and that she could not. It was not enough to enjoy the physical stimulation that followed -- she wanted to connect it with the image of what was happening.

There was only one way to solve the problem. Mona brought her mobile phone into the bed and with some difficulty she managed to watch the image of my deliciously hard erection slipping in and out of her vagina. The vision intensified her enjoyment and she delighted in watching through the short time of her orgasms and replayed them often. I can only imagine that her finger reproduced the sensation. Mona delighted in watching how with her own finger she could make her clitoris grow hard and peek out from under the hood. She delighted even more watching her vaginal contractions during orgasm. I must say I enjoyed very much holding the phone for her and watching the action too.

As I learnt more about Mona's life I understood more and more about why she wanted to leave Egypt. Before I arrived Mona had been quite resentful of her mother offering her up for cutting when she was so young and really unable to defend herself. It was no excuse that Mona's mother had grown up poorer and less well-educated.

Now that every time, or nearly every time, that Mona had sex she had an orgasm, she was thankful that she had not been cut. What perplexed her even more was the fact that more than 30% of marriages in Egypt ended up in divorce within the first year. She articulated to me how crazy the culture was in Egypt. Everybody thought that only if you were cut you would be considered a virgin and be able to get married. The consequence of the cutting was that when you had sex, you didn't enjoy it as much.

Seeing as most of the men were getting married just to have sex and their wives were not enjoying it to the same extent, the divorce rate was extremely high in the first few months. Mona could see no solution to this problem in general and in her own case had chosen to leave Egypt and make a new life abroad. She despaired for those who were left behind. In a few months she would finish her university degree and be able to apply for a scholarship in England.

I was happy to help her knowing that she would take up with William. Good luck to both of them. I was very happy that my experience in Alexandria had been so enjoyable. I would have liked to have met Mona's parents but she was absolutely opposed to being seen in the street with me in a restaurant or anywhere else and meeting her parents and sisters was an impossibility.

She wouldn't even get in and out of the lift with me for fear that we would be seen together. Having finished my research I went back to London and picked up again with my old girlfriend. Mona came to England and introduced me to William. I only saw her a few times and they both looked very happy. I feel sure that she had put to good use everything that she had learnt with me in Alexandria. She especially liked the idea that the best place for William to escape from his shyness was under the bed covers. She had him there within days and had removed his clothes and hers. She knew what to do and from that moment on William was hers.