Cleo's Milkshake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same moment, the vacuum emptied the large milking cylinders and the already mostly full, milk-spattered clear glass immediately went completely opaque white as her swollen udders, at long last, exploded into them and began to rapidly disgorge their liquid cargo of milk and cum in a pair of hot, creamy torrents.

her nipples, still gaping open from the big cocks that had filled them, provided a high volume outlet, and as her hot milk spewed forth, finally relieving the pressure in her overburdened tits, she climaxed again just from the release, cried out in ecstasy, her strong vaginal muscles gripping around my plunging penis. My cock pummeled Cleo's clasping and sucking hole in time to the mechanical rhythm of the milking pump, driving furiously into her sex organ as her dangling, deflating udders swung like meaty pendulums beneath her and yielded their essence to the relentlessly hungry machine.

As her tits swung, so did my balls, flopping against her. She moaned, panted, sobbed, gasped incoherently, as, pumping and pumping, gulp after gulp, the voracious titsuckers drained the mixed white secretions out of Cleo's poor floppy flesh tanks and I buried myself as deep as possible in her spasming, orgasming pussy. As the machine robbed her glands of the last of their juices, I pressed deep into her pelvic orifice, my swollen tip right up against her cervix, and I came, both of us shouting, flooding her torrid cunt with my own hot load of sperm. This one would be hers to keep.

The pump shut off, and the room became quiet but for Cleo's labored breathing. the milking cups, empty but for a white glaze on the inside, dropped from her breasts to the floor, one at a time My own semen, thinned by her juices, dripped from her flushed pussy. Her tits hung lower, somewhat flaccid and with a natural sag, now empty of the milk that had filled them to their limits. Their nipples, distended and red, gaped open from being plugged and then fucked, two sore but satisfied extra openings into the interior of her body.

Cleo, her makeup streaked with sweat and tears, her curly hair now disheveled and wet with sweat, slowly rose from all fours, faced the camera, mustered a dizzy smile, and proudly displayed her exhausted, beleaguered, empty udders. Though they were now painfully tender to the touch, Cleo spread her gaped teats even further open with her fingers for the camera to zoom in for a closeup. Focused on the inside of these rare and wonderful holes, Cleo displayed deep, dilated dairy ducts now emptied of milk; soft glistening pink folds of flesh with glimpses of branching ducts opening on the sides just barely visible in the darkness within.

"Are you looking inside my tits? That's where your delivery came from! Deep inside my boobs! I made it myself, with help from my friends! Thank you for choosing me as your hucow, I enjoyed this. And I hope you enjoy my milkshake! Despite the soreness, she shook her floppy drained milkers back and forth, juggled them in her hands a bit, blew a kiss, and then Haley shut the camera off. Cut. That's a wrap.

Editing of the video would happen another day. The staff took the tub off to the dairy prep room to be decanted, filtered, and combined with the contents of the milking machine. It would be packaged in beautiful crystal containers and delivered to the client discreetly, along with the video recording and a certificate of authenticity.

I handed this document to Cleo, now slouched, exhausted, sipping a mimosa, in a comfortable chair, and she added her signature, certifying that this rare and valuable cream was indeed the produce of her extraordinary breasts. Our four guys were over on the sectional couch in the corner, with some cold beers. Lisa, Terry, and Haley moaned from the other side of the room as they ate each other out on the floor in a literal love triangle, having been left aroused by the day's events, but with no release.

We cut Cleo a substantial check, and after a hot shower and a visit with our resident Titlab doctor, who applied some well deserved preventative care for her breasts, one of our drivers took her to the airport, where she had a flight booked to take her to a special Titlab affiliated spa resort facility in Central America where she could be milked gently as her breasts recovered with loving care from the staff there.

In the back of the car, Cleo turned her phone to find some messages regarding planning her next job. She already had a lucrative gig on the books at an exclusive party in several weeks time... something about being trussed up like living furniture for her tits and other holes to be used as public sexual orifices. No milk duty -- at least not the main thing -- mostly penetration. She should be back in top condition by then, and she was looking forward to it. Maybe she ought to go ahead and make another reservation at the resort. This one was on us, but she'd easily be able to afford it after these jobs.

12