The Anatomy Lesson

Story Info
A janitor gets to fuck a mad scientist's nipples.
3.3k words
4.36
19.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Rooftop Condominium, I'm the janitor at the local college and I never thought something like this could happen to me.

But there was a mysterious visiting scientist teaching a doctoral seminar on advanced tissue manipulation last semester. She went only by "Doctor V," and she was a gorgeous middle aged woman.. with gigantic tits. I mean huge. And I'm a breast man, I mean, really a breast man. Just about everyone likes tits, but i like tits to the point of it maybe being vaguely unwholesome. So naturally, I took an interest in her.

I did my best to keep from staring too obviously at the oceanic movements of her huge chest within her clothing, but inwardly, i was a cartoon wolf jumping up and down and making aooooga horn noises. I always made sure to say hello when I saw her coming and going, and she did the same, once i introduced myself. I'm not a bad looking guy, so I did my best to chat her up. I knind of got the vibe that she liked me? So one day I asked her about her work, what kind of science she specialized in. I figured that whatever it was would probably go over my head but it might get her excited to talk to me.

Her eyes lit up. "I'd love to tell you all about it!" she said, "But it's pretty complicated. Do you want to meed me in room 417 tomorrow evening so i can show you some things, as well as tell you all about it? Maybe about 9:00 after things quiet down?" Fuckin score.

9:00 came around the next evening and I went over to room 417. Most people had cleared out, and from behinfd the closed door, I heard a rhythmic sound, probably some kind of scientific equipment, from within the room. i knocked on the door. "Is that you Anon?" she called out.

"Sure is", i said.

"Please come in, I have a surprise for you."

I walked in and there she was, sitting behind a desk and grinning at me with her shirt open, her massive naked breasts laid out on the desk like prize pumpkins at the county fair, and one cylinder of a milking machine sucking rhythmically on the business end of each. Not a normal breast pump, but more like a portable dairy milking machine that could be used on a cow, it's main mechanism and collecting tanks based in a hard black carrying case, with hoses extended to the milking cups.

I stared transfixed as the machine's cups jerked in rhythm with the pump's sound, jiggling her huge beautiful udders, each suction stroke coating the inside of the transparent plastic tubes with a fresh spray of milk that promptly vanished down the sucking throat of the tubing.

She switched off the pump and removed the milking cups to reveal two strange, oversized, broad but short teat-like nipples, the likes of which i had never seen before, with a puckered orifice in the middle of each leaking white cream into puddles on the desk.

"Do you like it?" she giggled. "I've noticed you staring at my tits. I've been admiring you as well for some time and this pump needs a break. Come here and suck me."

I couldn't believe what she was asking. I just knelt down, put my lips around one of her big meaty nipples, and obeyed. I was rewarded with a gush of warm sweet rich milk pouring from within. I sucked more, and harder, fondling the soft bulk of her breasts, and gulping down their contents.

I licked her teat, and began to insert my tongue within the opening, exploring and french kissing her nipple. She moaned, and i licked and sucked more, then did the same to her other tit. I could have gone on nursing like that as long as she let me, but I had to know. I pulled my lips off her tit and asked "What's up with your nipples? I've never seen, or sucked anything like them."

"That's what I wanted to show you, I figured you'd appreciate me. I'm teaching generally applicable biotechnology here, but I work at the Titlab Institute for Mammary Research. I began by experimenting on myself, years ago, and then once I got involved with Titlab I took it to another level. It's a long story, but the short version is that I have modified my own breasts using bovine genetic material."

"Bovine? Like cows?" I asked, like a fucking idiot.

"Yes, cows. You see, the udders of cows aren't put together quite like human breasts. Humans have multiple seperate milk duct systems all emerging independently at the nipple. Ruminants have a single larger milk canal at the teat, supplied by a cistern that is fed into by all the ducts. We've used our biotechnology to remodel human mammary glands along those lines. Hypertrophy is another effect - mine were big before but now they're huge. The beginnings of Titlab were in a cold war government project to maximize mothers' milk production, but after a while, their research.. and mine.. wasn't all for practical purposes. I've always desired the ability to use my breasts as auxiliary sex organs, for lovemaking... as have the rest of the scientists there, and we want to share what we've discovered with the world. But not everyone is ready," she said, slipping a finger inside the left one, slowly working it deeper into the milky nozzle. "In fact, Titlab tech is still quite illegal in many places. Anyway, like in a cow's udder, each of my nipples opens into a single larger milk canal." She began sliding her finger in and out, fucking her teat. "Of course, no one does this with a cow's udder, but I've been able to relax the teat sphincter to allow the milk canal to recieve insertions. This canal leads into what we call a 'gland cistern,' a cavity for milk to collect." With the fingers of her other hand she spread open her right teat, showing me the slick pink interior of her mammary canal, glistening with flowing milk and disappearing into puckered darkness deeper inside. "do you think they're weird? That i'm a freak?"

"I mean, that's definitely not.. normal? but.. i like it."

"Would you like to try?"

"T-try?" i stammered?

"I mean, to fuck me. I would like you to fuck me. Specifically, to fuck my nipples."

"Fuck.. your nipples?" I had seen such things in weird japanese cartoons, and in fact

I had jacked off imagining shoving my cock into a nipple and deep inside the flesh of the breast, but that was fantasy, right? I never thought i would have the chance to actually do it.

"Ductal intercourse is the clinical term, but you can just nipplefuck me if you prefer."

"I would very much like to fuck your nipples, and I don't care what we call it." My wildest hopes were coming true. I dropped my pants and underwear as fast as I could, and you better believe my dick had standing at attention for some time at this point. I have a sizeable and handsome penis, if I may say so myself.

She squealed in excitement when she saw it. "Just what I wanted! she exclaimed. "Now let's get that fat rod in my tit." She got out a bottle of lube from under the desk and slathered it on my penis, stroking it a few times to get me even harder, then pointed it up to the leaking orifice of her breast, holding the jiggling sack steady with her other hand. "Go ahead," she said. "You can put it in."

I thrust my hips forward, seating the head of my cock in the hollow of her dilated nipple, then thrust further and watched the very tip of my rod start to poke inside inside. Another thrust and I slowly slid deeper in. she grunted with a smile on her lips. All around me was a narrow meaty ring, and I only entered a bit at a time, watching in disbelief as her milk dispenser swallowed me, wet with her boob juice. "You're past my outer teat sphincter and in my teat canal, keep going." I did as she asked, and encountered the soft resistance of a fleshy wall. "That's my annular ring, it's an inner sphincter that keeps the milk from leaking constantly. Please keep pushing, but gently."

I felt the barrier slowly part before the head of my cock, until it allowed me passage, and I suddenly popped through the meaty constriction, sliding another couple inches inside her with a spurt of cream displaced by my intrusion. She gasped involuntarily, and from the tight, meaty ring I slipped into a soft warm close interior space with milky silky slippery walls and feeling wonderful. I could feel her pulse in the flesh enveloping me. "That's the gland cistern I told you about. Sort of a holding tank for my milk, but it's also wonderful for penetration" she said. I pushed further in, finding the limits of this irregularly shaped space, and she moaned as I moved around in different directions, my tip probing its nooks and crannies, swimming in her warm breast secretions, and the tighter throat of her teat canal and sphincters still clenching lower on my shaft.

"Is this alright?" I asked, still unsure of the bizarre situation and not wanting to do damage. "tell me if it hurts."

"It's ok. Please fuck it. i like this." I obliged and began to gently thrust in and out of this hidden chamber of her tit, feeling the pleasure of her mammary lining stroking my phallus. I was fucking the inside of her breast like a pussy! was this a dream?

She moaned. "Are you sure this doesn't hurt?" I asked.

"It used to hurt when i first started, but that was a long time ago. iIm quite used to it, and now it feels wonderful," she gasped. "Keep fucking me." And I did, savoring the sensations within her hot fat milkbag. "Part of the transformation involves the growth of erogenous nerve tissue. I usually orgasm hard from ductal intercourse. hold your load long enough, and you'll get to see..." I fucked her cistern another few minutes, trying hard to make it last and not cum immediately. This was awesome and I wanted to make it last as long as possible.

"Can you feel any other openings?" she asked me? I could, in fact. At least I thought so? As I probed in different directions I could feel my cock head poking a number of holes, tight rings in the wall of her cistern. "Those are where my larger ducts flow into my gland cistern, branching further up into smaller and smaller ducts and ending in all the glands in my breast. Pick one and try to go deeper. Usually the cistern is as far as penile penetration can go, but my tits are more experienced than most."

I felt around and found one of the cavities, then, grabbing her boob with both hands, plunged inwards into a smooth, supertight tube.. Her eyes rolled back, she grunted incoherently, and I paused.

"No, keep going", she whispered, and I complied with her instructions, invading the duct, plunging ever deeper into her massive mound of milkmaking meat, deeper although I was already sinking to the hilt in her soft sack, my crystal-hard penis slippery with titty cream and lube. I plowed in and out, skewering her uddercunt with wild abandon now.

"Ohhh fuck! I'm coming!" she suddenly moaned with a shudder, trying to keep from screaming and attracting attention. "I'm coming! cum inside me!" her encouragement was all I needed to join her and on my next outstroke, I withdrew back into her cistern and exploded, inseminating her milk gland with a hot load of thick semen.

We breathed for a minute, and I pulled out of her nipple with a wet slurp. A flood of white juices, hers and mine, churned together into a froth, poured from her sloppy dairyhole, still wide open and distended from receiving me. "Look what you did to my boob!" she cried in mock outrage, holding her nipple hole open to showcase the obscene spectacle of her creampied teat canal, a pink fleshy pipe disappearing into darkness and discharging lewd juices.

"Sorry i didn't fuck both of them. I'll make it up next time." She brought her nipple up to her own mouth with ease and made a lecherous show of sucking out some of the milk and cum cocktail, and swallowing with a gulp.

"Mmm, she said. You'd better. I guess you'll have to come back tomorrow."

I cleaned up and said goodnight to the good doctor. That night, I dreamed of her big abnormal meat sacks, bursting with cream; and of inserting my long, rigid penis to feel them up from the inside.

I came to see her again the following evening. "I have been looking forward to this all day", she said, shaking her magnificent pair of fat, ripe, veiny flesh tanks waiting to be skewered, aching to be penetrated once again, their leaking spigots loose, open, and ready in anticipation. She spread one of her titholes with her fingers, releasing a cascade of milk. "I haven't pumped all day, so i'll be extra juicy inside for you. We won't even need lube. I think you'll like that." And I knew how she would enjoy watching and feeling me fuck her milk right out of her fat swollen gland. It was messy, but I could mop up afterwards. I'm the fucking janitor, after all. She was excited and open, her teat dilated into a milky cock socket.

We were both ready to go. I was not tentative like the day before; I pulled my penis out of my fly, seized her wobbling right milk dispenser with both hands and plunged easily through her eager nozzle into the soft wonderland of her chest. She gasped, and her lactiferous canal, slick with its own fresh, creamy titliquid, received my cock like a wet cunt, discharging a flood of white mammary sauce as I displaced it from within her, pushing onward through her soft tubes.

Her massive breast quivered like jelly as the intruding pole pummeled its innards, plowing through the milk soaked passageways of her vast creamery, exploring further and deeper until i'm buried balls deep in her tit, completely enveloped in her warm flesh. I watched her luscious meatmelon quake, my balls slapping the skin of her round bulk as my penis plowed in and out of her distended right teat, and the left one dripped a steady stream of nipple nectar as she moaned and fingerfucked her own tit.

Meanwhile, she reached her other hand down to her crotch to stroke her wet clit in time to the pumping rhythm of my meat piston. each withdrawal created a vacuum, her tender titinnards exerting soft suction on my cock, drafting more milk from the deepest reservoirs of her udder, then back in again, treating her breast like a butter churn. This is how I piledrove her turgid creamery, listening to the wet sounds as I pumped away with ecstatic abandon into her thick slab of jiggling mammary meat, both of us breathing hard on the verge of orgasm and her pulse throbbing around me.

I suddenly withdrew from her right breast, and i could see down the still distended barrel of her recently vacated teat canal, her slick ruby ductal walls momentarily holding the shape of my absent cock. "What the fuck are you doing?" she exclaimed. "Get back in there and udderfuck me until i come!!" I grabbed her left breast and in one motion punched my stiff member through its tight orifice and deep into her meatmelon. She let out a deep groan as I began pumping away into her other side, sliding through her sleek, buttery flesh.

When I had her left breast warmed up, i pushed her right one up against it and pulled out all the way to slam back into her right tithole, then back out again and once more into her left. with each thrust, i alternated nipple holes, plunging deep into her poor beleaguered milkers and all the way back out again with each thrust, one and then the other and then back again, as she vocalized incoherently. After a minute of this, i settled back into her left tit, with the intent to finish there, getting back to rhythmically pummelling the dark labyrinth inside her chest, while her fingers disapeared back into her right teat this time.

I felt her orgasm: her milk ducts spasmed around my rod, and a forceful fountain of hot white titty syrup sprayed from her loose right nipple, the one that was no longer full of my dick. "Yes! Give me your load!" she screamed in climax. "Cum in my tit! Do it now!" Eager to oblige, I impaled the helplessly orgasming organ with a hard deep thrust one final time, jamming every inch of my rock hard penis into the spongy tissue of her milk-soaked globe, cried out, and ejaculated powerfully into her clenching and sucking inner chambers. I have never come so hard or so much, absolutely emptying my balls into her, and the torrid depths of her fleshy orb drank up pulse after copious pulse of my hot thick semen, surging through the convoluted passageways of her gland, pumping into its most secret passages, replacing the milk that had been fucked out.

"WHAT on EARTH is going on here?!"

We both turned in surprise to see the flat chested college provost, Ms. Molly Moralmajority, standing there, slackjawed, drawn by our screams of abandon and now staring dumbfounded at the surreal image of my penis buried in V's dairy nozzle, the last of my sperm still flowing into her. I withdrew with a slurp and in the ensuing awkward silence, you could hear the drops of comingled milk and cum dripping from my lowering cock and from Dr. V's gaping nipple craters hit the floor. Evidently we had forgotten to lock the door.

"You're fired! Both of you! After you clean up this mess!"

"You can't fire me, because i quit!" i said, yanking my drawers back up and thrusting the mop into her hands. "Take this job and shove it... up your tits!"

A sad expression came over Ms. Moralmajority's face. "But... but i can't shove ANYTHING up my little tits!" she said softly.

Dr. V. stood up, sloppily stuffing her fat, oozing udders back into her blouse, and handed her a card, telling her, "If you ever feel like changing that, contact this number and the agent will put you in touch with Titlab." And like that, we walked out into the night.

Postscript: The doctor got me hired on to the elite janitorial staff at Titlab Institute, where there's always an extraordinary amount of mopping to be done. I see her every day, and i still get to fuck her nipples. Sometimes she even lets me fuck her pussy. Heck, I even took part in a session of quintuple penetration with her. You figure it out. Yes, this was logistically difficult, and she took a few days off to recover afterward, but we got it done.

I get to fuck a lot of other nipples working there too. All kinds of tits. You wouldn't believe it. Huge fat floppy udders, big bloated bulbous boobs, long empty saggy sacks, tight nippled average sized milkers, tiny titties that can only take my tip. All of them hungry for cock. Anyway, I'm writing this to pass the time as i'm taking a week of medical leave for overworked dick syndrome. It's a common occupational hazard there. Well, got to go. Time to take my dick medicine.