Clerical Conundrums Ch. 01

Story Info
Grace's adventure for the fertility goddess begins!
5.9k words
4.68
6.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Hellooooo allll agaaaiin ^-^

I've been going through the backlog of things needing to be uploaded the last several weeks, but this time I'm uploading something pretty new! Long ago, I promised I'd do a CYOA (Choose Your Own Adventure) Style story, and it's officially begun! There is a caveat though! Head to my profile here to see how to vote on the options and the path taken, otherwise you can still read along and enjoy the ride as it goes.

So, the story takes place in my original universe and we follow along the Elf Grace Athens, on his Clerical Pilgrimage to spread the word of his goddess and heal those in need...with sex! Simple enough :3

The Following Contains: Interracial lovin between dickgirl with BBC and a femboy. Not our main character yet! But potentially soon >:3

I hope you enjoy and I'm excited to see what you all think!

*****

Grace sat upon his knees, eyes closed while he hummed softly out the few prayer rites to Anarya. The goddess of love and fertility, asking her to bless his upcoming trip and to ensure he does nothing but spread goodness and healing among the communities he would soon venture to. Today was the first day of the small Elves pilgrimage!

He knelt before his small cart, loaded up with all of the supplies he'd need on this trip and hitched to a pair of mighty stallions. "Nervous?" Grace was snapped out of his prayer by the voice of his guardian, lifting his head and turning to face her with a smile.

His guardian, Casa, was a tall and beautiful teacher of the temples healing ways. Although instead of prioritizing in just healing, Casa taught Grace about using the magic to protect in case needed. As she was a great holy warrior that Grace had spent so much time with ever since taking on his position here. "A little...I've never gone so far on my own before." Grace replied, remaining on his knees looking aaaaaall the way up at her.

Casa was tall, 6'2 and had long, dark, slightly curly hair that matched her dark chocolate skin. She was dressed armor, a chain shirt with a few leathers here and there donning the symbol of Anarya. She had lean womanly muscle under that armor, and a sizeable D cup bust, full dark lips and deep brown eyes that always made Grace feel warm on the long nights of study and training. Under the shirt she rocked a tight tummy with some abs, and her breasts were not the only thing sizeable she was rocking...

"You'll be okay Grace, you're one of the temple's best students, and the world needs more healer's out there. So many conflicts and battles over the years, holy healers keep everyone going." She reached down and petted Grace's blonde, shoulder length locks, playing with his pointy ear a little and making the teen giggle. "But of course, before you head off, we're gonna have the one last demonstration, just to make sure it's freshest in your mind before you get to work out there?"

Grace blushed, "Yes Mistress." Nodding his head and referring to her as her temple title. He shifted on his knees to face her more directly, the ceremonial robes were a nice cushion between his knees and the ground so it didn't hurt to stay like this. Plus the enchantments of protection woven into them would both keep him comfortable and safe out there.

She rolled her eyes, "You don't have to call me that anymore sweetie, you graduated." Then turned back looking to the temple behind them. The Temple was a simple building of cream colored stone with violet and red velvet accentuates and tapestries strewn about. Statues of the beautiful, nude goddess Anarya also decorated the grassy terrain. Standing proud with a water jug over her shoulder, carved in marble, a perfect womanly body, only a thin silk veil around her shoulders, ample breasts, gorgeous curves, and a long, thick, uncut cock between her thighs.

Grace always had to do his best to not stare at it, but he couldn't help it! He was always curious about what it would be like to service a real cock...perhaps even the goddess herself...her cock... But that obviously was a dream, and throughout his training he'd only ever been exposed to fake ones, learning anatomy and what it takes to please them. As through priests of the holy temple of love and fertility, their specialty was sexual healing.

Casa whistled, "Mali! Come on boy you're making Grace late!" She called out, tapping her foot impatiently before looking back at Grace with a small smile. "Boys..."

"Heeeeyy." Grace whined playfully, only to hear the door to the temple opening up and out came rushing, a pretty human boy. Deep brunette hair that ran passed his shoulders, and bright blue eyes, dashing down the walkway and heading to the couple, standing between the parted gates by the cart.

"I'm coming! I'm sorry Mistress! I lost track of time, I thought Grace wasn't leaving until noon." He hastily explained himself, Mali had been in the clerical business for a few years longer than Grace had. He'd already performed his pilgrimage and was currently on a...vacation of sorts being back at the home temple. He was able to witness Grace's graduation and volunteered to be the final demonstration partner for him to see before he set off.

Casa put a hand on her hip, "Mmmmhhhmmm, sure you weren't just being lazy?" She teased him, booping him on the nose as he panted for breath upon reaching the two of them. "Well in your haste to get out here, did you remember the oil?"

Mali froze, "....uuhh...I..." Wow, despite having years of experience, seeing him make mistakes like this honestly helped alleviate some of Grace's anxiety about his trip. Especially with how laid-back Casa was about it. She was always such a great guardian, comforting him when he was overwhelmed and guiding him along when he started to question whether or not this path was for him. She was definitely a major reason as to how he had managed to come so far. "I...I can go back and get it?"

"Hehe, noooo it's fine, in fact, all the better for the demonstration." Casa waved off his nervousness. Then reached down to unbuckle her belt that held her sword and dagger, as well as a few other personal affects on it. She set it down on a barrel beside them, "Okay Grace, eyes open and watch closely." She pointed to her eyes, and then Grace's, who nodded excitedly. "Sometimes you'll be out of proper supplies, sometimes you'll have to improvise when someone is hurt or in need." She looked to Mali, who was still blushing from embarrassment. "Gonna be able to perform for Grace?"

He nodded quickly, "Yes Mistress! Absolutely." He perked right back up and stood before Casa. He was only a couple inches taller than Grace, Mali being 5'2 and Grace at an even 5 feet, so both of them barely came up to Casa's breasts. "I'm honored to offer you healing." He gave a little bow much to Casa's delight.

"Good boy." She cast a look towards Grace for a moment, then back to Mali, "Well, without oil, how are you going to properly prepare me?" She placed her hands on her hips and waited.

Mali got the picture instantly and dropped straight down to his knees, and went straight for the buckle of her trousers, undoing it and opening up the clasp. From this close up, he could already see the large bulge in her trousers, and he eagerly pulled them open and reached inside to yank out Casa's whopper of a ten inch big black cock.

Grace gasped as he looked at it again, this wasn't the first time of course, but just knowing what she could do with that member. The virile, breeding potential she held within it's long, thick and veiny shaft. Dark chocolate just like the rest of her form, clean shaven and with a perfect pair of big balls in a smooth sack dropped below it. Mali grinned wide and took hold of it in both hands, in the bright light of day around them for any to witness.

Although of course this was common practice for members of the temple, sexual healing was a great honor and kind thing to do. Not to mention blessed by the goddess herself to spread pleasure and to breed.

But still, no matter how many times Grace got a look at it, or any cock for that matter, he always flushed bright red. The young Elf couldn't wait for the day he handled his first real cock, he was still a virgin, and honestly, grew a little jealous of watching Mali stroking her member before him. But this of course was for educational purposes, so the older human boy could have all the fun for right now. Grace would get his first client one day...hopefully one day soon.

Mali leaned in and kissed Casa's bulbous tip, a few times smooching all over her head before he let his tongue come out and start to lick all over it. Casa's reaction was instant, closing her eyes briefly when his lips started to suckle along her flesh. Deeply kissing her cock along it's shaft, and dipping down low to her balls to kiss them next. Sucking one of her orbs into his lips taut before letting it pop out. Then kissing them again, followed by dragging his tongue back up her shaft to her cock head and taking it fully into his mouth. Both hands staying wrapped around her shaft, stroking while he started to suck.

Grace felt it getting a little hot out here, granted it was in the middle of the summer season, so the temperature was already warm, but watching this occur was making his face feel even hotter. Mali was good at sucking dick, he stroked and twirled his head gently, making Casa's eyes drift shut again and tilt her head back a little, "Unnngh..." She gave a little moan, "That's good...see Grace? If no oil or potions are available...mmh...your mouth is the best dispenser for lube." She said, gently placing her hand upon Mali's brown tresses, playing with his hair a bit more while he sucked on her.

He clearly didn't care about being neat, he drooled freely, letting his spit drizzle down along that dark shaft as it was swallowed by his pretty pink lips. Now he couldn't go all the way down, only seeming to be able to suck her maybe about half way, possibly a little more, but his hands handled the rest.

"Yes Mistress...I see." Grace said softly, trying to keep his hands neatly laying on his lap, still sitting on his knees too. Partly because it was he proper way for a healer boy to sit, but also because he could feel his little cocklet beginning to harden watching this. Mali gagged a little as he took in her sixth inch, and Grace took a little pride in that he didn't seem to have the same gag reflex as his fellow healer did.

Whenever he practiced his blowjob skills on the instructional toys within the temple, he could always take them deeeeeeeeeep, with minimal gagging. Granted the biggest they had wasn't as big as Casa, but he still felt a little pride knowing he could take it deeper.

Only if he could show Casa his skill...

Regardless, Casa continued to instruct while enjoying the priest boy, "Mmmh, see how his hands are working? A woman's seed needs to be churned up, and mixed so it's nice and thick." She pointed out that Mali kept one hand on her cock, and the other on her big balls, rolling and playing with them. "Mnff...not only does it feel...great for her...but it makes her even more fertile. Unngh, essential for healing...and for breeding." She said between hot breaths.

Of course healing was the priority! But after Grace's pilgrimage was done, as long as he completed his tasks, he would be up for the next leg in his clerical career. Breeding.

But right now he needed to focus on the demonstration, Casa's cock was soaked and shiny now. Mali let his tongue bathe it in his spit, bobbing his head with his hand against his lips, twisting and stroking while he slurped and occasionally glucked on her length. Before after several long minutes of making sure she was slick, he pulled back, and drizzled his spit down along her length again before grabbing her cock with both hands and jerking it, working his saliva in some more. Then glancing up and asking, "Are you ready Mistress?"

Casa chuckled, "Yes I am, good boy, up." She snapped her fingers and, in an instant, Mali was on his feet. Casa directing him towards the barrel she laid her stuff on moments ago, putting him into position, he placed both hands on the top of the barrel and arched his back, bending over it slightly and perking his booty out some.

Although it was covered up by the robe, Casa made quick work of hiking it up, lifting it around his waist to show off his smooth legs, the clerics of Anarya's priesthood did not wear undergarments, so all he had on was his ankle cut shoes, letting Grace and Casa appreciate the curve of his tushy.

She got right behind him, taking hold of her slick cock, already spilling precum which would only add to the lubrication and make it easier. Then pressed it to his tight star, rubbing against it for a moment, and the excitement on Mali's face immediately shifted to needy. Arousal spreading out fast as she pushed her big tip against his entrance, feeling the resistance of his anal ring give way and her black cock smoothly gliding right inside. "Oooooohh..." He moaned, and Grace had to bite his lip to suppress his own moan from escaping his lips.

"Haaaahhh..." Casa sighed in relief, letting her member glide it's way nice and deep inside of her holy boy. Sinking in one inch at a time until she hilted herself all the way to the balls. "Mmmhh good boy. Pay attention Grace, nnnf, this is how to make your clients happy." She smiled down at Grace, giving Mali's ass a quick spank, drawing a gasp from him and then started to steadily rock her hips. Again, Mali was a bit more experienced than Grace was, so they were able to get right into it.

Grace sat and watched her gorgeous big black cock sliding in and out of Mali's asshole over and over in a smooth sawing motion. She held onto his hips, both keeping the robe bunched around his waist, and pulling him back to her while he worked his hips too. Their bodies in perfect motion, fucking for demonstration, and clearly having a great time doing it.

"Ooooooohhh...Mistresss...nngghh...is...your cock pleased? Aaaghh!" Mali asked cutely looking back at her over his shoulder, pushing his booty to clap back against her pelvis with each thrust.

Casa chuckled, "Very much...nnff...you know what, you don't need this." She said and quickly started pushing his robe further up his back. "Another lesson Grace, nff, your clients will like your body. You're such a cute little thing, don't be afraid to let them see you...uuggh...like this." She pushed it up his back and then over his head, eliciting a few giggles from the holy boy. Again, no undergarments were worn under their robes so it fell down his front, his arms slipping out of the sleeves and dropping to the ground. Leaving him now in only his shoes, almost completely butt naked and getting fucked.

Now Grace could also clearly see how hard Mali's little dicklet was, he was about the same size as himself at three inches hard, and a dancing string of precum was swinging between his legs. Showing just how much his fellow cleric was enjoying the experience! Grace was chewing his lower lip haaarrrd, and his fists were balling up, crumpling the bottom of his robe tightly, his prick was aching, wishing that he was the one bent over that barrel right now.

"Aaaghh...good boy...come here you." Casa chuckled, reaching down to lift up one of Mali's legs, bringing it up and over her shoulder, turning him to be facing more towards Grace, but still looking back at Casa while she railed him. Her balls were making a steady, 'plapplapplap' sound as they clapped onto his butt cheeks.

All healer boys needed to be flexible as well, to accommodate for unique positions during times when enough space may not be available. Or for when needing to heal multiple partners at once, it was something regularly practiced. So all boys were trained in flexibility, made sure to be able to do full splits, back bends, scorpions, everything of the sort.

The change in position though seemed to really set off Mali, and Grace could see why. From this angle, he got a good look at Mali's tummy, and in that tummy, he could see a solid ten inch, cock shaped bulge pushing in and out. Shifting up and down his naval, and going deep enough at the right angle that her cock found his precious pleasure button. "Oooooooooooooooohhhhh! Mistreeesss! Nnngghh!"

Casa grinned, supporting his leg and doubled her efforts, working her own hips to give it to her student good. "That's it...good boy, are you gonna cum?" She panted, his anal walls were convulsing and squeezing down tiiight on her cock. Massaging her length, milking it, and greedily wanting her to dump a load inside. But she wasn't done just yet!

Rapidly the brunette teen nodded, "Y-Yes! Can I cum Mistress please?" He asked quickly, his dicklet was twitching, leaking so much pre, the string became to heavy and snapped, landing on the ground.

"See Grace? Your Mistress, or Clients pleasure always comes first, make sure you ask if you can cum everytime you're healing." Casa spoke to Grace, who's face was as pink as a cherry right now watching, and he just nodded his head with a quiet. 'Mhm.' In response before she looked back to Mali. "Yes boy, you can cum for me."

"Nnnngghh! Oh thank you Mistress! Thank yoooou!" His voice arched up, and his leg over her shoulder stretched a bit more, shoe pointing straight as his muscles tensed. Doing almost a full standing split with only one leg on the ground, "I'm cumming! Ohhhhhh yeeeesss!" His voice going ultra girly and high pitched as his cocklet started to squirt. "AAAGH!" A few pretty, silky strings of his boy cum spurted out of him, little cherry sized balls flexing, joyously squeezing his milkies out and splattering it upon the ground. Now boy cum wasn't as precious as girl cum was, so it was okay to just let it go like that, but man it made Grace's breath hitch for a moment as he watched his fellow healer writhing in pleasure. Face contorting in absolute ecstasy.

"Ugghngh...mmmmhhh and see Grace? Uggh, even when you're allowed to cum...mmh...it brings your Mistress great pleasure." She moaned through the thrusting, not stopping pounding Mali's butt through his climax. "You walls squeeze...our cocks...ugh! Perfect for breeding...or healing." She said quickly after, almost like she forgot what she was doing for a moment before her eyes drifted back to Grace and gave him a smile. "Alright, now, it's your Mistresses turn to cum."

She reached down suddenly, snatching Mali's other leg and scooping him off the ground. "Eeek!" He squeaked as she swept him up. Slinging the leg that was already on her shoulder, over her head, so that both of his legs were now resting in her arms while she supported him in a cradled position. She carried him effortlessly, like he weighed absolutely nothing, and Grace nearly swooned over her strength. Mali giggled though, still blushing deep red from his orgasm, he threw his arms around her shoulders and held on tight, his legs actually gave a quick motion to kick his shoes off of him. In one expert move, his shoes were flung off, leaving him now completely naked in her arms. "Nnghh yes Mistress...please? I want to make my Mistress cum." Mali cutely begged as Casa came in for a kiss.

Jealousy sparked in Grace's heart, and a great many visions of wishing he was the one in Casa's arms right now, his arms around her and her lips on his. Slowly kissing, their tongues dancing as she claimed his virginity. Picturing him having been the one on her knees, servicing her beautiful black balls before swallowing her cock down...there was a wet spot forming on the front of his robes.

Casa bounced Mali in her arms, thrusting her hips to clap their bodies together, making his ass jiggle with each impact while drilling his sweet hole. Feeling the brunette clench down on her still, his tight, pulsing core was working her rod over extra hard, now desperate to make her cum. Mali's belly was beginning to emit a very soft, golden light right below his belly button, barely noticeable to the naked eye, but growing just a little stronger with every tummy punching impact of her cock inside him.

12