Clerical Conundrums Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their kiss started as innocent, but started to get more feverish and rougher while Casa picked up the pace. "Rrrrrrrrrrghhh...that's it boy...almost there...Mistress is almost there..." She moaned out, lifting and lowering Mali in perfect timing with her thrusts.

Mali also worked himself, pushing his hips down with a delightful arch to his back each time to assist in meeting her pelvis each time. "Ugggh! Unnnghgh! Yeeess! Ohhh Mistress...yes pleeeease...I want it...I want your seed...please cum for me...please..."

Casa glanced at Grace again, "Showing...your...Mistress how much you want their...nnggh...cum is also...a very good practice Grace...aaghh! Makes them really wanna give it to you..." Grace's jaw was hanging slack while this erotic display intensified. The fact also that Mali was COMPLETELY naked, but Casa was still fully clothed, armor and all, the only part of her shown was her cock and balls, unlaced and unbuckled trousers just enough to free her bitch breaker and pair of breeders.

Something about the dichotomy of the boy being nude and the woman being fully dressed just seemed to tick the right boxes in Grace's mind, he squirmed, his thighs rubbing together. The dominance and submission of the act, his poor bottom lip was being chewed up so much!

"Rrrrrrrrrrrghh! Good boy! You ready? Mistress is gonna cum...ready?" Casa started to warn her human lover who started nodding rapidly.

"Yes! Yes please! Give it to me! Pleasepleaseprettyplease! I want your cum Mistress, please bless me with your fertile seed!" He cried out, face nearly in tears at the joy her cock was giving his body.

Casa growled at that, and to Grace's surprise, she pulled out. He had been so enraptured in watching, wanting to see her balls flex while they dumped their load inside of Mali, that when she actually lifted him off of her cock, Grace blinked back to reality and noticed he was drooling.

She lifted him off her cock and dropped him down onto his knees, Mali didn't miss a beat though and quickly stuck out his tongue, mouth open in a big smile while he also cupped his hands together right beneath his chin like he was begging for water. Casa then pointed her engorged cock right at his face and started jerking it hard! Mali panting heavily while Casa tensed up, "Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhh!.....GGGHUUGHH!" Casa pumped her hips forward and her balls flexed, lifting up and pumping her load up and out her cock pipe, in loooong streams of cum, she painted Mali's face.

Bursting in rich, gooey ropes of fertile sperm, Mali moaned, "Aah!...aaaaaaeeeehhhhhhaahh...nnnnghhh..." He wagged his tongue a little, loving the warm feel of her thick baby batter raining down upon him while her core flexed. Her tip shooting what felt like fifteen or more hot waves of spunk all over him. Covering his face and getting a little in his hair. A legitimate puddle formed in his palms of her steaming ball milk, which Mali wasted no time on.

As mentioned, boy seed was expendable, women seed was precious, not a drop would go wasted, so he lifted his palms to his lips and tilted them back. Grace watched the pudding thick gunk slowly drain from his hands into his waiting mouth. And his throat flexed, undulating while he gulped mouthful after mouthful, happily guzzling her delicious seed. Only then did Grace notice that the golden glow in his tummy started to gently fade away, and he nearly smacked himself for being so forgetful.

Mali completed his pilgrimage; he ranked up and was blessed with the power to breed and carry his lovers seed. Of course, she couldn't cum inside him, she'd get him pregnant!

...Grace spine tingled and he felt sparks all throughout his loins as he thought about that for a moment...the sensation of Casa cumming inside him...what would it feel like? Her seed swimming into his boy womb, one lucky sperm nestling up against his egg and pushing inside...

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaah..." Casa sighed in relief, again snapping Grace out of his drooling haze which he quickly wiped away. Casa then laid her semi-soft cock on top of Mali's upturned face while he still worked to scoop her cum into his mouth off of his features. He giggled as she did this so casually, "Alright Grace...haahhh, there's the final demonstration. Feel you're ready to go?"

Grace had gone from cherry pink to tomato red after all of that, and desperately had his thighs clenched tight to try and hide the obvious wet spot on the front of his robe. He couldn't stop staring at that beautiful, thick, big black cock. He was salivating at the thought of tasting it...it throbbed a little on Mali's face and he again was jealous, wishing that member was comfortably laying on his own face right now... Only to hear Casa again and nodding his head rapidly, "Mhm, mhm, yup...ready." Casa gave him a smirk.

Mali cleaned up after that, gathering up his robes and after slurping down all the cum on his face, wished Grace a safe, and fruitful pilgrimage. Casa helped him load up, getting the rest of his things into the cart, including the small barrel they just fucked on. He was given coin, food, water, clothes and a passage certificate that would allow him access to nearly every major city. As well as replacement robes, a few potions and oils, a dagger and a shield as well. Easily these supplies would last him plenty of time, but as he got up into the drivers seat of his cart, he definitely felt the nervous flutter in his chest again.

"Everything okay?" Casa asked having tucked herself back away in her pants.

Grace nodded, "Yeah, I'm ready, I'm just...getting last minute butterflies I suppose."

Casa reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Everyone gets nervous for their first time, don't worry, you're going to do great." She said with a comforting squeeze. "Plus, I'm heading in the same direction, you know I've gotta check in with the outer posts westward, so if you're feeling nervous and you're still in the area, you can always come to me."

With a big smile at that, Grace nodded again. "Thank you." It was good to know that he could always count on her. And if this became overwhelming, she would be there for him.

She patted his back, "Good boy." Fuck those words sounded so nice... "Now, if you'll excuse me." She walked around the cart, heading over to her own hitched up horse. Hopping onto it and swinging her leg over, she looked at Grace with one more smile. "Got important stuff to do, but if you need me, come get me." She nodded before giving her horse the go ahead and hurriedly galloping off to the West. They were already beyond the wall and within the Kingdom of Cotvyre, and the first city on his list was the Emerald Grove, a beautiful place surrounded by the gorgeous green forest dead ahead. So now it was all about just heading forward, Grace took one more look back at the Temple. And one last look at the goddess statues, his blue eyes blinking a few times as he took it all in.

This wasn't goodbye, he'd be back in a few months or so? And he looked forward to it to report on all the healing he'd successfully done, but still, his nerves were still vibrating with anticipation. Who would he heal first? Who would take his sacred cherry and be blessed with his first healing?

Only one way to find out...

With a tug on the reigns of the horses, they began to walk. Pulling along him and his cart, and heading deep into the forest of the Emerald Grove, slowly but surely, the Temple of Anarya fading behind the blonde elf.

Hours Later...

So far, it had been a long, simple trip, Grace had been riding all through the morning and now into the afternoon, and stopped just now for lunch.

He found a nice little pond for the horses to drink from and fed them from the feed bags first before he sat down himself to munch away on one of the sandwiches prepared for him. They were blessed with a cooling enchantment so they wouldn't go bad out here, neither would his fresh fruit or other goods. So he could happily take his time.

Spending the moment eating and taking in the wonderful surroundings, he tried to focus on anything else other than the fact that his nerves were still buzzing.

It was a mixture of excitement and obviously not wanting to mess up. He took this position as a healer because he wanted to do good for people. Heal their bodies, spirits and minds whilst also giving them pleasure, but the doubt kept creeping up that he was going to fail. He needed to at least perform as well as Mali did, he could do that right?

He drank from his big ole jug of cool milk, staring out into the trees along the pathways. It then crossed his mind that, one path led to Casa's station on the outpost. And she gave him the invitation that he could go to her if he was feeling overwhelmed...

But did he really want to do that? He hadn't even been on his own for a single day? Would going for her now really be the right thing to do?

And of course the other path led straight to Cotvyre, where he'd begin his clerical work. He should get there within a day or so, he could just suck it up and go...

CLANG!

Grace jumped up! Hopping to his feet and whirling around, immediately he reached for his knife, grabbing the handle but not unsheathing it yet. Suddenly hearing voices accompanying the sounds of what seemed like an argument.

"Give that back Fey bitch!" A deep, womanly yet slightly gruff voice yelled out.

"Nope! Mine now." A higher, but smooth and sultry toned female voice replied.

Carefully, Grace lowered himself, crouch walking along in the bushes and peering over to a nearby clearing. There he saw what looked like two women in a bit of a conundrum, and it looked like things might get ugly.

One of the women was suspended in the air, but not by any trap or magic spell, she was lifted by vines perched in a laid back position, her legs crossed while the vines from the trees supported her body. She had light green skin, long legs and a slender, curvy form, maybe 5'9 and almost completely naked aside from leaf wraps on her B cup breasts and pelvic area. With long red, wavy hair that ran wild down to the middle of her back, deep green eyes and a snarky smile on her face. "You laid it against my tree, therefore it's mine now."

She waved one of her hands and a vine came down, coiled around a battle axe of some kind. It looked like it had ceremonial scrawling on it?

The other woman, was a BEAST. Grace was actually shocked by what he was looking at, she was tall, so very tall at maybe eight feet? And her skin was marble white, she was strong, the body of a warrior that still had managed to keep her womanly hourglass and feminine attributes. Not sacrificing it in favor of bulk, she had abs that beat out Casa's for sure, and DD tits concealed underneath furs, as well as fur and hide pants with boots. Long black hair that went passed her shoulders and blue eyes that right now were fuming red with rage! "I set my blade down to take a piss and you steal it!?"

"Haven't stolen, law of the forest, you touch my tree, it's mine." Grace could see what they were now. He'd read about both of them, the green woman was a Forest Fey, or a Dryad. A mystical being with power over nature, claiming trees in forests as their own and anchoring themselves to them. The tree was in fact her home.

While the other woman was a half-giant! Grace believed that they were called either Goliath's, or Giant born. And they were on the verge of coming to blows it seemed.

"I'll cut your damn tree down if you don't give me back my father's axe!" She shouted, ready to unsheathe another, smaller hand axe on her belt. The axe must've had some special meaning to her.

"Try it!" The Forest Fey shouted, "Touch my tree and I will hang you from its branches!"

Grace was still hiding in the shadows, he didn't know what to do. Was this an opportunity? They clearly were aggressive with each other...did this call for healing? What could he do? Should he do anything? Technically, he was supposed to keep going, but...could he really just leave them to fight and harm each other?

He looked back to his cart, then back to the pair...what should he do?

'This isn't my concern...' - Return to your cart and proceed to Cotvyre. (No sex)

'This is too much...I need Casa.' - Go to Casa seeking her guidance...and maybe... (Sex, teaching, gentle, Interracial.)

'Return the axe to her!' - Side with the Giant Born (Sex, Rough lover, domination, size difference.)

'You will not harm her tree!' - Side with the Forest Fey (Sex, BDSM, tentacles, sensual)

*****

A.N. What you guys think? Excited? :D

Now to be clear! Chapter 2's vote has already been determined, but I'd still like to see what you guys would like to see happen next in the comments. If majority agrees, maybe we can make some alternate paths in the future as special bonuses? But otherwise again, if you want to vote on the future, take a look at my profile to see how to support me and cast a vote.

We shall see! But either way, I hope you all liked it, and I'll see you with the next upload! Very happy to be posting again ^^

Next Chapter: Decisions Made

12