Clerical Terror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

Quinn's expression of incredulity did not change, but she turned her head to look away in embarrassment. The woman was dead-on correct. There was no point in denying it. She obviously had some sort of sexual power over Quinn. Or Quinn wanted to keep her job even more than she thought. It was true, her boss was stunningly hot. Quinn was turned on by her. And if she were to be brutally honest, she did occasionally pleasure herself with the sizzling boss lady in mind. Either way, she was still unsure what she was doing naked in Miss Bower's office. And whether what was to happen here and now would be pleasurable. But hearing Raven talk to her like this, accusing her of such involuntary, intimate physical reactions...she began to feel a little warm.

"And I'll tell you yet one more thing about me," Raven continued, her voice descending into a smoky register. She slid a single fingertip down Quinn's side, culling a timid whimper out of her. She then motioned to the girl's left, to the portion of wall that had been covered with the large sheet since Quinn's first time here. And proceeded to display for Quinn just what did lie behind. She whipped it off with a flourish. Her naked companion's reaction was delayed as she discerned what Miss Bower had here.

Firmly embedded into the wall were four screw hooks, each four and a half feet apart. They formed the corners of an invisible square. The hooks, however, were all but immaterial, given what was attached to them. Quinn's eyes again widened as she quickly determined that connected to these hooks—and henceforth the wall—were four identical fuzz-lined leather cuffs. And to top it off, between the hooked cuffs, a few feet higher on the wall, two bolted leather straps held into place...a big fluffy pillow. Raven spoke.

"...And that is that I, office professional and semi-bigwig Raven Bower...have a bit of a dark, twisted and kinky side."

Quinn's heart began to beat harder. Miss Bower wasn't really about to do what Quinn thought she was...was she??

Also revealed from under the sheet was something Quinn couldn't identify. It looked like a robot machine. While Raven stood behind her, Quinn removed the hand covering her pussy, and gestured.

"What...uh..."

"I'm so very delighted you asked. This, my dear Quinn, is a contraption a scientist friend put together for me. To answer your third question, it's in an office environment for my own utilization, as part of this little side 'hobby' of mine. The answer to your second and next question is that you'll find out...eventually. Now then...why don't you be a good, obedient employee, and step right here."

"Miss Bower...you c—" Gulp. "Y-you can't be serious, right?"

Raven clasped her hands. "Quinn, I'm going to make this simple. You know how bad you need to keep your job. I know how bad you need to keep your job. So as I walk you through this, we'll be saved precious time by me not having to repeatedly threaten to terminate you. I don't want to have to do this, and I know you don't want me to either. It'll be so much easier on us both if you'll just do as I say. Now you can see how that makes sense, yes?"

Quinn blew out her breath.

"But Miss Bower, I'm really uncomfy with this! Couldn't you get in big trouble? How can you just...abuse your power like this??"

"Quinn, I like you, so I'm going to remain cordial," said Raven, reaching to coax the girl's hands away from her genitals. "As I already explained to you, my authority of this office is absolute. As is my rock-solid foundation in the Klondike Corporation. As far as you're concerned, I am immune to and unbound by labor law and regulation. Even if you tried to inform someone, you're at a disadvantage, don't you know. Your word is suspect. None shall accept it over mine. Quinn, sweetheart...you think I'm the only one here who knows about your past?...You do know we run background checks, hmm?"

Quinn shivered and whimpered, suddenly feeling very scared. She felt something began to well in her eye. Raven went on.

"It may interest you to know that I went to the mat to get you this position. I'm a fine judge of character, Quinn. I liked you, and I knew you'd put your heart and soul into this job. And you have. And for that I'm proud of you. I want you to continue working for Klondike. On the other hand..."

She palmed Quinn's hip, just above the pelvis, and smiled at her. Quinn jumped as she felt Raven just barely graze her bush.

"...I also want to have some, shall we say...very personal fun with you."

Quinn couldn't believe it. Was this really happening?!

"To use the, eh, parlance of your pen pad...welcome to Miss Bower's 'big house.' Tonight..."

Raven flipped her eyebrows at her, turning her friendly grin evil.

"...You're my bitch."

Quinn shut her eyes tight, dropping her gaze downwards.

"God..." she croaked. "And I thought my days of being someone's bitch were over."

Raven chuckled. "Well, my girl, let's see how well you stay out of compromising situations in the future. Now that all that nonsense is out of the way, I reiterate: stand, here. Right between the restraints. I am a bit lower on patience than moments ago. I highly advise you not to try me, Quinn. Or make me angry or mean. Unless of course you like that sort of thing."

She didn't. Quinn could see Miss Bower meant business. She placed herself in the desired spot.

"There's a good little gal! That wasn't so hard! Now then..." Raven took hold of the first cuff, undid it, and held out her other paw.

"Hand, if you please?"

"Mmm..." Quinn similarly processed that any reluctance now was delaying the inevitable. But if Raven wanted her hand...Quinn briefly considered belting her—knocking her out cold if she was lucky—grabbing her clothes back and getting the hell out of here. But the way this was going, Miss Bower'd probably see that coming, seize her arm, and twist her into an even more helpless, uncomfy position. It seemed fighting her wasn't a good idea. And again, Quinn didn't see herself winning that fight. She closed her eyes, peeled her right arm off her plump, round, curvy size 36 breasts, and gave it to Raven.

"Wonderful!" smiled Raven, accepting the arm. Gingerly slipping her wrist into the open cuff, she added, "I'm, eh, not necessarily referring to your subservient behavior, by the way."

Quinn wanted to cry, but anticipated that would come later. She desired to know something else first.

"Miss Bower, what're you gonna do to me?"

While on her right side, Raven crouched down to collect Quinn's smooth slender leg, guiding her foot into place, and cuffing it next.

"I told you, my dear. We're going to have some fun."

Quinn gave a quiet snort of frustration. What, KIND, of "fun," you psycho?!

"...Are you gonna hurt me?"

Half the lass' limbs now captive, Raven stood back up to meet her gaze.

"Don't be absurd. I am not going to leave a single mark on you."

With that, she softly kissed Quinn, on the lips. Quinn let out a curt muffled grunt, but refrained from pushing her off with her still free hand. While one part of her brain told her to do this, another did not feel it was a very smart move. Even if Raven didn't plan on causing her real harm, Quinn didn't want to give her any ideas.

A bit more effort and patience was required to pry Quinn's other hand off her pussy. But Raven persevered, securing her left limbs likewise. The cold, frightened birthday-suited—and once more imprisoned—girl stood spread-eagle before her, full stark figure on display. A quite contented Miss Bower paced in front of her a few moments, prolonging Quinn's mental torment.

"Mm," the boss lady remarked, gliding the back of one index nail down Quinn's torso, between her tits.

"Beautiful. Simply stunning."

"Miss Bower, you're really scaring me," Quinn whined. "I don't like this. I just wanna keep my job. I don't wanna be your sex slave."

"Ah," sighed Raven. "Tragically, my friend, the two aren't exactly mutually exclusive.

"Now!" Miss Bower brought her hands together with a gloriously loud clap!

"A few more small touches before we get down to, eh...business..."

Raven adjourned to her desk, pulled out a drawer, and retrieved one item. As Quinn watched, she noted it appeared to be a long, thin white strip of cloth. As her superior reapproached, Quinn's eyes crinkled with nervousness. Especially as Raven tied it over them.

"Wh—you—...you're blindfolding me??"

Raven finished tying the blindfold just enough to hold its position, adjusted it so she was sure it was effective, and gave Quinn's hair a gentle tousle. "Indeed. I want to surprise you. And this'll heighten your sensations, with one sense taken away."

To demonstrate her point, she reached beneath Quinn's legs and gave her taint a tickly diddle. Quinn jumped.

Gasp. "AAAAAHH!"

This in turn tickled Raven and made her laugh heartily at the poor girl. Quinn turned red.

"Miss BOWer!..."

"Miss SIMmons!..." Raven childishly replied, next raking her nails across Quinn's tummy. "Oh, honey...if you thought that was a trial, you've got a long, long evening ahead of you. Now you just sit—er, eh, stand tight—and I'll be with you in a jiff."

Now that Quinn couldn't see—which Raven absolutely loved—she returned to the same drawer for a couple more things. One was a bottle of cocoa butter oil. The other was six soft but stiff white feathers, with pointy blue tips. These she'd bought at a novelty shop, but felt exactly like the real thing. They came in wonderfully handy for a fun little activity to which she was about to subject Quinn.

She went into her office supplies, found a rubber band, and put it to use grouping the feathers by their stems. Raven next returned to the robot machine. It was true, a friend of hers in engineering had built it. It consisted of a wheel, on which was mounted an input shaft, and affixed open-ended arms therefrom as an output shaft. It ran on switches, operating in several speeds and patterns of oscillation. And it sat on rollers for easy mobility. Raven had toyed with it herself, feeding the feathers stems in, and running the machine to manipulate and wave them back and forth. Essentially, tickling herself or someone else hands-free. She was exceedingly pleased with the results. The rest of the time, it sat here in her office, eagerly waiting for its next opportunity to be used. Raven had been with Klondike fifteen years, and had the machine—which was designed to function and last basically forever—almost as long. But she only got to use it (on someone else) once in a blue moon. But under a set of such unique circumstances as Quinn's...that lovely Sapphic sapphire moon had arisen. She slipped the banded quills into the output shaft, and flipped the switches to the desired speed and oscillation modes. She set it to operate at a moderately fast pace, moving up and down. Finally, she picked up the bottle.

"A'right, hon. Now first, I'm going to lubricate your vagina, with some soothing cocoa butter."

Quinn—and her cunt—perked up.

"R—...r-really?" asked Quinn's mouth.

Really?? asked Quinn's coochie, making her owner swear she could almost feel her pussy lips smile.

"Oh, really," Raven assured, spilling a liberal bit on her fingers and palm. She placed the bottle down, and sauntered the few steps back beside Quinn, again reaching underneath to apply. Once she began rubbing and massaging it in, Quinn threw her head back with another gasp. It felt lovely. It was indeed soothing, emolliating, and woke her libido to life like a purring kitten. Trying to relax her clenching muscles, Quinn gave a series of soft, high-pitched moans. It felt so exquisitely good, it made her melt. She couldn't understand why Miss Bower'd cuffed her up to do this to her. She'd gladly let her do this without any cuffs or restraints at all!

Raven lubed her up nice and thorough, smearing the oil all over her inner and outer labia. She smiled devilishly at Quinn, relishing how much the girl was loving this treatment—in contrast to what was coming next. She gave her a kiss on the cheek and spoke.

"Likin' that?"

"OHHHH!..." Quinn exulted. "I love it, Miss Bower, I love it!"

"That's it, say my name," grinned Raven, getting a little turned on herself. "Good girl. Gooooood, good girl. This is beautiful. You know, I think I might just keep you like this all weekend."

"B—...but, but, Miss Bower, I..." said Quinn, needing pauses just to breathe. "I have a...sort of a...'quasi-date' tomorrow night."

"A 'quasi-date,' you say? Well, I suppose I can let you off the hooks...eventually."

When she felt she'd done a sufficient job, Raven ceased, wiping off her hand on Quinn's lower back, and spanking her appley ass. Quinn was dismayed to feel the exhilarant sensations end.

"Hey, wh—..." She pouted. "Miss Bower, why'd you stop?? I was really enjoying that!"

Raven eased the machine in front of her, to the proper position between her legs, feather tips an inch from her oiled-up pussy. She switched the machine to grinding life, rapidly resumed her spot at Quinn's side, and answered her.

"Exactly. Because now it's time to punish you!"

With that, she as quickly slipped her back leg behind Quinn's tush and nudged her the inch forward. She reached down and spread Quinn's labia, sensitizing them for the maximum effect, as the machine began to swish the batch of feathers up and down. Raven bared her teeth with the evening's biggest smile yet, as the pointy plumes indeed started tickling Quinn's pussy. Her oily, slippery, very sensitive pussy. Quinn heard and reacted to the machine's whirring hum a second before she felt the prickly vellication.

"What—wh-ooh-OOH! WHOOO! WHOO-HOO! AAAAAHHAAA! OMIGOD! EEEEEEEHEEEEHEEEHEEE!! AAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

Raven couldn't help it. She laughed hysterically right along with her, letting this havoc go on being wreaked. She adored the sound of Quinn's helpless, unleashed guffaws. Her pussy was obviously ticklish, and not that Raven expected less. It just thrilled her no end to watch her shenanigans working out as well as she imagined. Or even better.

"OHHHHOOOOHOOHOO!! MISS BO-O-O-OWERRRRR!!" Quinn caterwauled. "WHAT THE HE-E-E-E-ELL?!!"

"I'll tell you what the hell," Raven called to her, having to raise her voice only a bit over the machine's hum. "Your pretty pink young vagina's being tickled, by my mechanical friend here, which is holding a bunch of feathers."

"WH—..." Quinn rattled against the cuffs, wriggled like a fish and clenched her cunt, just trying to catch some relief.

"...WHAT!!"

"I know!" Miss Bower merrily rejoined. "Brilliant, is it not?!"

Quinn shrieked as one of the feathers brushed her clit under its hood. She exclaimed to Miss Bower that this was not cool.

"Disagree," came the cheery reply. "I think it's awesome."

Quinn began to cry from laughing so hard. Raven let the insanity go on another few minutes, till she was satisfied. What felt like a year later, she let go of Quinn's pelvis with an "Alllll right," let her slump back against the wall, and pushed the machine up with her to keep tantalizing her. But she too switched it to a slower, more mellow speed.

"OH!! OH! Oh!...Oooh! Eeee! Miss Bower, it still tickles!" Quinn groused through giggles.

"It's supposed to, silly," Raven patronizingly explained, tweaking her cheek. "Don't freak out, though. It won't keep driving you crazy the whole time. Actually, let me rephrase that. It won't keep making you laugh the whole time."

Quinn didn't believe she liked the sound of that. But Raven stepped away from her another moment, letting the machine go on at its reduced rate. She heard and enjoyed Quinn's lighter, more supple laughter. The machine was not at all overly noisy, and even less so the slower the speed. So Raven could still audibly mock and taunt Quinn as it ran. She left Quinn and the machine alone a moment, opened the door, went to the office kitchen and fetched a small Tupperware container. She came back, silently shut the door again, and placed the container on the floor. Just between the girl and the machine.

The next spot she went was into a locked drawer—her extra personal stash—and removed a Hitachi. She returned to Quinn, holding it coyly behind her back, even though the girl couldn't see. Raven took in the beauteous sight of the feathers continuously teasing Quinn's cunt. The even more beautiful bound-up lassie on the wall went on squirming, writhing, giggling for mercy. Her head was bowed, covered eyes pinched shut, laughter unabated. Her hands were clenched in fists, toes balling up in the carpet, digits curling over one another. It was precious to behold. Raven had to take a moment to reach under her own pants and fondle herself. She gave a pleasurable shiver, regaining authority, and plugged in the Hitachi a couple feet away. She resumed her post at Quinn's side.

"Still tickle, hon?"

Quinn nodded. "Ye-e-e-e-es!" she chortled. Thank god not as explosively much as before, but ye-e-e-e-es.

"Well, now you're warmed up with a nice endorphin rush." Raven next gave her a dab on the nose tip. "Isn't this fun?"

"I...hee-hee-hee!...I wouldn't exactly use the word 'fun,' Miss Bower!"

"Well, I would. I advise you to think the same. Because, my dear..." She leaned up to whisper in Quinn's ear.

"...The real torture starts now."

A column of sweat ran down Quinn's brow and under her blindfold, as a chill rushed her spine and feet.

"Huh??"

"That's right." Raven adjusted the switch on the machine again, so that it ran at a much slower speed. Slow...gradual...and seductive. The feathers ceased severely tickling Quinn's (now pinkish-red) cunt, and teased it more silkily...in caressing wisps. Quinn's laughter finally died down...and was replaced by her previous soft groans. Her head reclined and burrowed into the pillow. She had to admit, this part was comfy. Her breasts stopped uncontrollably jiggling, and heaved instead. Her nipples twitched, and grew semi-firm. Her front and hind paws started to unclench. Now that her endorphins had the prescribed rush, and her tachometer needle settled back down, Raven could set about to administer her real torture. She slipped half-behind Quinn, embracing her from the back, and took hold of her tits. She gave a squeeze, smoothing the nipples between her fingers. Quinn moaned, and dropped a bomb of profanity.

"Watch your language, dear," Raven chided. "This is a professional office setting. We don't tolerate that sort of thing."

She had to keep herself from laughing at the irony. She inhaled the scent of Quinn's hair, nosed under it, and sank her teeth into her neck for a hickey. She reached down with her right hand, collected a few fingertips of the new moisture—Quinn's built-in auto-lube—and applied it to her clit, in a circular motion. Quinn gasped and shouted. Hickey complete, Raven whispered to her again.

"That's it, baby..." she darkly murmured, clutching Quinn's boobs one by one as she rubbed her hardening clit. "'Atta girl. Tell me you like it. Tell Miss Raven you want it."

Quinn had trouble seeing yet how this was the "real torture," but remembered what happened after that bout of pussy-oiling. She shouldn't put it past Miss Bower to do something truly agonizing to her. Nevertheless...

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers