Clerical Terror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
618 Followers

"I...I like it, Miss Bower...M-Miss Raven. I want it. I need it."

Keeping one hand at work ringing her doorbell, Raven let the other wander, fondling her about the belly, the torso, the thigh, the clavicle, the sternum, the neck...letting Quinn feel the light fabric of Raven's dress shirt on her skin. Quinn smelled the cocoa butter on her hands. She thrusted her pelvis, encouraging the feathers to keep it up—pun intended. She arched her back, cradling her head on the pillow and Raven's upper arm. Raven took the finger off her clit a moment, petted her bush to let her know she'd be right back, leaned towards her desk and reached for the Hitachi. Quinn relished the feathers, but missed the clit massage. But she'd nothing more to miss a few seconds later, as Raven turned on the Hitachi to setting one, and placed it on her hood.

Quinn's head dipped back. She groaned and swore again as the enhanced sizzle tore through her. Raven groped from behind, kissing her, nuzzling her, cheek-grazing her. She ran her free hand along Quinn's arm, snaked fingers through her hair, getting a bit rough with a grip on the girl's semi-dyed mane. Sweat poured down Quinn's face and torso. Raven appreciated and took flattery in the droplets falling from her hair, lobe, nose, lips. She uttered more doses of seduction in Quinn's ear, before upping the Hitachi setting.

She could see Quinn's libido warming up faster and faster. It was time to employ her sadistic mind abuse.

"Cum, sweetie...cum for me. Cum for Miss Raven...

"...Cum and you're fired."

Quinn's eyes bugged open under the blindfold. "What?!"

"That's right, hon," Raven leered. "I'm gonna force you to orgasm...but you'd better not let me. 'Cause if you do...you lose your job."

Suddenly, Quinn realized the real torture indeed upon her.

"Oh no-o-o-o-o!" she cried. "Miss Bower, please, noooooo! You can't do this to me! PLEASE!!"

"Oh, but I can. I like you very much, Quinn...but you underestimate the intensity of my dark side."

She heard Raven's sinister chuckle in her ear...as—click—the Hitachi power was increased yet again. Oh, this was brutal. This was diabolical. This was cruelty on a scale Quinn didn't imagine existed. Miss Bower was forcing her to essentially choose...between the possible orgasm of a lifetime...or her job. Her livelihood. Part of her identity. Her reason for getting out of bed in the morning. Losing that would devastate her. On the other hand, being deprived of this extraordinary sexual release would likely destroy her as well. But maybe, she thought as the scorching torment wore on...oh god...just maybe...the choice wasn't hers to make.

One thing was for sure: she definitely wasn't feeling distracted by her cube neighbor Wanda now. If Miss Bower was aiming to get Quinn's mind off her for a while, it was working. Of course, if the woman was just looking to psychologically petrify her, she was doing a doing a damn good job of that as well. Quinn could only hold out on sexual willpower for so long. She was human, young and spry. If Miss Bower was serious about forcing her to cum...Quinn couldn't stop her. She just couldn't. She was cuffed up and immobile. She was hers, Quinn determined with looming horror. Raven owned her. Tears filled her trembling eyes.

Oh god...I'm gonna lose my job. I am! Miss Bower's holding me prisoner, thrusting pleasure on me, titillating me...and now she's blackmailing me! Oh, she's so evil! How could she do this to me??!

The feathers and Hitachi went on doing their worst, and Quinn's libido lost no drive. But her mind was now consumed also with the terrible dilemma Miss Bower'd placed her on the horns of. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what she could do. She felt utterly defeated. Even though she hadn't been made to cum yet. Raven continued hissing wicked taunts in her ear.

"You do realize, of course, Quinn, that this is just business," she told her, that insufferably evil smile on her face. "Alllllll in the name of professionalism, you see. Merely the line of duty. It's not personal...it's just..."

She kissed her ear. Click.

"...Business."

"OHHHHHHHHH!!" Quinn hollered, her legs wobbling, knees buckling beneath her. She remained luckily held up by the cuffs, because her absolutely blood-emptied legs were useless. Her thighs quaked, pussy swelling, erect clit bulging under its hood. She didn't think she could take much more. She felt Raven reach under her from behind, rub her taint...and ease what felt like her thumb...into her asshole. Her eyes popped back open as she felt the impulse to leap out of her skin. She screamed in despair.

"Hold it in there, honey," Raven advised her, raising her voice a bit. "Control it...keep it back...or you'll be sorry..."

Already sorry, poor Quinn could hardly care less by this point. Her brain matter was practically obliterated. She stood so desperately straining for release, head straight back, howling to the heavens, wrenching on the cuffs, heaving for breath...Raven fell in love with the sight of her. She rubbed the Hitachi up and down on Quinn's now engorged clit. She dotted the side of her head with hot sugary kisses: her cheek, her temple, her ear. She then slipped out her tongue and slicked her face, lapping the sweet salty tears and sweat.

"Mmmm," she smacked her lips. "Nice.

"Oh...and remember, you'd better not cum, baby doll," she reminded Quinn, pouring as much sultry power into the 'c'-word as she could. "And, uh...pay no attention...to the feathers, the vibrator, and the boss lady absolutely terrorizing your pussy."

Quinn was on fire. She felt herself boxed with blows to the edge. Her mind was gone. It wouldn't be long now. Raven held her firm, again reaching around to grab her tits. The Hitachi torched her like a match, the infernal feathers like hot candles fueling the flames. The fire, sizzle and smoke built under her like a rocket taking off for infinite, boundless heaven. Her fists opened, reaching to grasp and catch stars. The entire spectacle became so intense, she completely forgot about her job.

"We're going to count down from ten, my dear...and see if I can make you cum by zero. Ten...nine...eight..."

Quinn's eyes yet again opened beneath the blindfold. She remembered. The thickened plot of torment behind the pleasure.

Gasp. "OHHHH NOOOOOO-O-O-O-O-O!!" she wailed.

"Oh yes," came the steamy voice from the grinning lips brushing her ear. "Seven...six...fiiiive..."

Quinn forced herself to tighten and clench up again, trying to pull her cunt back from the searing Hitachi. But it was no use.

"Foooooouuurrr..."

"OH GOD!" Quinn hollered, fighting like mad for strength, her face cringing in forced passion.

"Threeeeeeeee..."

"NOOOOO!!"

"Twooooooooo..."

"PLEEEEASE!!"

As if possessing Quinn with a magic spell, Raven barely even got out the "one"...

Before heaven and hell collided...and the entire innocent world of little Quinn Lucy Simmons...exploded.

Raven indeed coerced the girl to horrific climax, flipping the Hitachi up another setting just as it happened. It was too much. Quinn's screams turned inhuman. She shrilled herself hoarse as the lightning strike ripped her inside and out. Her pussy rumbled, her thighs shook, her inner walls contracted...as the floodgates blew off, and Quinn's fragile cunt sprayed and gushed loose, over the feathers, the machine, and Raven's carpet. And as her torturous orgasm was fueled on by her boss lady's malicious, triumphant laughter.

"Ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!" the victorious Raven celebrated. She kept the pressure on another few moments, until she was sure the course was run. And until Quinn at last implored her to—

"Okay okay okay, please stop now, please stop!"

With one final coffin-nailing chuckle, Raven took the Hitachi from her and turned off the machine. She waited the several moments for Quinn's hysteria to taper. She gave Quinn one more teasing nipple diddle with her finger, culling a last flail and whine out of the girl, kissed her cheek, unplugged the Hitachi, and did another desk rummage for a towel. And, just a couple other small items.

*****

Quinn Of The Night

Friday, October 8th, 2010, 8:44 p.m.

A short spell later, Raven had tidied things up and laid the towel over the chair for Quinn to sit. She'd rather lie down, but there was nowhere to conveniently do so. So she perched in the chair, threw an arm on the desk and dropped her head. Raven leaned over her end, clasping Quinn's paw with one of hers, and stroking her hair with the other.

"How you feeling, sweetheart?"

"Awful," Quinn grumbled.

"Oh, now, now. There's no reason to feel that way."

Quinn looked up to glare at her through tear-stained eyes, jerking her hand out of Raven's.

"Yeah, right. Aside from losing the only job I ever loved."

"Now just what would make you think you're losing your job?"

Quinn made a face so incredulous it gave her a headache.

"Y—...b—...th—...you s—...it w—...how c—..."

Raven smiled (benevolently). "Okay, okay, I'll stop messing with you. The truth is...I was just having some fun. As I told you."

Quinn's jaw slowly descended to the desk.

"I was never really going to fire you to begin with, honey. I took advantage of an opportunity to extort your weaknesses. I can be very nasty if I want to, but I can also be deceptively nice."

Quinn slowly shook her head. "That makes me really p.o.'d, Miss Bower."

"And I can't say I blame you. However, Quinn, kidding aside...I've carved out another little solution to our problem."

"What's 'at."

"Well...my friend, when you said you really liked it here at Klondike, I hope you meant it."

"Well...yeah, Miss Bower, I do. I really do."

"That's good. Because you're going to be here for a good while. Now by that, I don't want you to think I'm trapping you. Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to draw up a new contract for you, and you're going to sign it. Bottom line: you're going to stay with Klondike. But you're by no means imprisoned, or my 'bitch.' Or sex slave. You'll still be able to take your vacation time. And of course, you'll receive a bonus for Christmas and for your birthday. Your birthday is..." She thought a sec. "...February 14th, right?"

"Right, yeah, it is."

"I thought so. I pride myself on remembering all my employees' birthdays. Gosh, February 14th. Well, I'm not going to call that Valentine's Day. Single folks like ourselves tend to think it's an inane holiday made up to sell flowers and candy."

"Heh...that's exactly how I feel."

"Like I said," smirked Raven. "And if you wish to relocate one day, you'll be able to telecommute. Or join one of Klondike's other branches. And while all this is going on, you're going to have to compensate for your little error—through a paycheck cut—while our financial managers chip on the rest. But, don't worry. I'm going to help you."

"You...you're gonna help me pay off the error?"

"In a way, but not exactly. You're a hell of a worker, Quinn. Believe me, I'm well aware of just how much you put into your job every single day. And for that reason, coincidentally...I've decided to give you a raise."

Wild surprise washed over Quinn's face.

"Really??"

"You bet your sweet little appley tush. No fingers crossed, both feet on the floor. With the raise, you'll be making about the same amount of money, and paying off your debt at the same time. Things'll go on this way until further notice. And as long as you keep on with your duties as diligently as you've been doing...you have nothing to worry about."

Quinn let her gaze drop to the desk surface and bounce like a ping-pong ball, about to start crying for a totally different reason.

"I don't believe it."

"But, eh...Quinn, dear, I do hope you've no funny ideas about spilling our little hill of beans to anyone else. You see, number one..."

Miss Bower rotated the computer monitor around so Quinn could see it, and activated the office cam. Quinn's expression returned to shock, as she saw the recorded scene play out before her, her naked frame cuffed to the wall, being driven insane by Raven.

"Oh my god!"

"Indeed." Boss lady pointed up. "You see that black glass hemisphere in the ceiling? Smile for it next time. And number two..."

She picked and held up a small vial of liquid to show the girl.

"When I made you orgasm, you did so—partially—into a little container I provided. I've syringed a sample. You see?" She showed Quinn a label she'd attached to the vial, with her initials on it. "Q.L.S."

The current look on Quinn's face had yet to be defined in words.

"You're insane," she soundlessly mouthed.

"Perhaps. But of course, we must be certain we understand each other. Yes? Now we've found a fitting solution to our problem. We simply have to ensure you don't make any foolish attempts to screw me over. Because, in addition to what I explained about your credibility versus my own..." She gritted her teeth, sucked air through them, and waved the vial.

"...I would just hate to have to inform any of our colleagues, or your superiors, not to mention your dear loving parents...that I happened to catch you masturbating—and squirting off—in the restroom."

Just when Quinn thought the rollercoaster of her emotions had rolled to a halt.

"You...you can't do that! It's not true!"

"I can, Quinn. But I shan't...as long as our little escapade stays between the two of us. You may trust me, sweetheart, when I tell you that squealing is a no-win for you. You could go to the unemployment line...or you could even go back to prison. And what's more, you'd be setting yourself up for a lifetime of exposure, extortion, suffering and humiliation. Or, you could stay here, in your cushy lovely job, and be a happy productive member of the workforce. I know you'll make the smart choice."

Quinn took deep breaths, trying to stop her heart from pounding.

"I-I just...Miss Bower, I just feel...violated." Even though that felt goddamn incredible.

"That's quite natural, Quinn. And logical, considering what you just went through. It'll be all right. You'll be fine. Just bear in mind everything I told you. And that you're keeping the job you love. And need. I know you feel violated, and that I'm the one who made you feel that way. But take this from me, Quinn: you're happier overall. Believe it. I know how much your job means to you. And dare I say, you might just have a bright future at Klondike."

Quinn let a few minutes pass before she said anything. She took it all in, sorting through everything in her mind. Some of the things Miss Bower was saying really scared her. But she guessed on the other hand she'd sort of gotten off lucky...in more ways than one...

"I...guess that's true. I really do love it here, Miss Bower."

"And you'll continue to love it. I'll personally see to that. As I told you from the beginning, I like you."

"...Thank you, Miss B." I don't know if I like you so much right now, but...thanks.

"Pleasure. Now why don't you go ahead, get dressed and get out of here. And I'll expect to see you Monday morning, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. And, do try to keep your clothes on, hm?"

Quinn shot her a dirty look. Raven chuckled.

"I'm just picking on you, honey. Little good-natured ribbing, 's all. Seriously, I hope you have a lovely weekend. Sound like a plan?"

"...Sounds like a plan."

"'At's my girl." Raven patted her hand. Quinn rose, cleaned herself off one last bit with the towel, and went to put her clothes on.

"All right...guess I'll go get my stuff and, uh...clock out."

"I'll do that for you. You'll get your overtime. Enjoy your 'quasi-date.' Oh, and Quinn?"

"Yeah?"

"Should you ever wish to again find yourself in a bit of a...shall we say..."

Raven "idly" reclaimed, held up and twirled one of the white, blue-tipped feathers for the girl to see.

"...Ticklish situation..."

She smiled at her, nice and big, with a wink. There was Melora's hot hearty grin again. Quinn's tender body tingled one more time.

"...Miss Bower's door is always open."

To be continued.

Smokey125
Smokey125
618 Followers