All Comments on 'Cleveland Dreams'

by Dreamer971

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a fantasy is a fantasy

I have no problems with the fantasy, but for two details.

First, why mention the wife in the first paragraph? She plays no role in the story as such. No remorse or guilt on the part of the husband, no thought given to the wife at all. If she is mentioned in the story, because she's part of the 'fantasy' of infidelity, then why not play this up more, make it an explicit part of the fantasy? If you don't then the detail is simply irrelevant. The story would work just as well if the two were both unattached.

Second, I had an out-of-reality moment with this sentence:

"We had a delicious dinner and several bottles of wine."

'Several' bottles of wine? Are these two alcoholics? I understand how alcohol can loosen people up, and how alcohol is often used as an excuse, a denial of responsibility when someone engages in an inappropriate act. When I read this sentence (knowing how even 1 bottle can feel) I couldn't help but check for the effects of drunkenness. Couldn't find any. So, why not just one bottle. Better still, why use alcohol as an excuse at all? Why not the radical idea of consenting adults turning each other on?

cock4usecock4usealmost 9 years ago
Great Writing

Very talented writing, loved it. This could easily turn into a chapter-by-chapter story, as cheating or maybe a threesome with the wife. :) Very interesting plot, and a fun story paired with an astonishing author. 5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful!

I need a wife like Debbie... who has a friend like Penny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mm wife's friends

My wife and I are very casual when it comes to sex. And she has no problem with "lending" me out to her friends who are needing some love. Her friend Judy is built much like the woman in this story and she absolutely loves to be titty fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But I don't understand that his wife anticipated the sex between them.

And it seemed to be in a rush to get over and done with. Needed more details for each phase before moving on to the next one.

Four stars.

wasagadavewasagadave5 months ago

Enough from the nit-pickers!

This was a great story and well written. Veeery erotic! One of the best stories I've ever read on Literotica.

Author, take a well deserved bow. 6 STARS!!

stockingnutstockingnut5 months ago

Wow! This is every married guys dream.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous