Cliche Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, by the time Geoffery Reynolds was released he was a shadow of his former self. He was a recluse until his premature death five years later. His grave a popular urinal for divorcees with retained anger issues.

THE END

Some Australian facts for ya. In my part of the world, 'college' refers to years 11 and 12. Many Australian towns are too small to offer those years so local kids 'go away to college'. That earns them the points they need to get into a university if they so choose.

In Australia, the Family Court is a federal court, whose judges, like every other judge in the country, are appointed, not elected.

Now lighten the fuck up!

LITTLE RALPHY ON ENGLISH

Little RALPHY goes to school, and the teacher says, 'Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?'

RALPHY says 'Mas-tur-bate.'

Miss Rogers smiles and says, 'Wow, little RALPHY, that's a mouthful.'

Little RALPHY says, 'No, Miss Rogers, you're thinking of a blowjob.'

12