All Comments on 'Click A Chick'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE!!!!!!

Great story. You have to write a second chapter to this story. You must tell us what happened the next morning. Did they remain together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Welcome back, Lisa!

It has been what seems like forever, and in fact it's been a good three years, since you last posted a story. I am so glad to see you posting again! Does this story have any semblance in reality (given the D.C. prositution scandals of 2008, I kind of hope not)? Anyway, I have been a fan of your work since I arrived here, and hope you will continue with this story if you feel like it, and to write other stories on different subjects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG! You're Back!!!!!

<br>

My week was already pretty good, then I saw <b>Lisa Summers</b>, and OMG, my heart about stopped! Please don't be absent again...

redkryptoniteredkryptoniteover 14 years ago
Yay!!! You're back!!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your name on the list of new stories... I Still am grinning from ear to ear!

Wonderful start, can't wait for the next chapter!

Welcome back!

Lisa SummersLisa Summersover 14 years agoAuthor
To my fans...

I am SO very grateful to you, the readers who have taken the time to let me know what you think of my stories (and my return!) to writing.

Please know that YOU are the reason I write, and your comments, good or bad, are my payment in full. I was shocked that anybody even remembered me here, and I will never forget the kindness you have shown me.

Now, two pieces of business:

1. I PROMISE, I will complete 'Freebirds'!! There are too many angry people out there not to!

2. I would like to make available to you here, some of the 'Behind the Story' story - what made me write a particular story. I'm going to go back through the rest of my stories and explain how I was impregnated with that 'child.' (interesting image, eh? lol)

I wrote this story, 'Click A Chick,' after reading some stories from a very good gay writer named 'R M', on another board, about a gay prostitute service using texting, with the sex being VERY 'bang-bang' (so to speak) and fast. I wondered if the concept would translate to lesbian sex.

With the project in MY hands, I failed miserably. I could not set up a scenario in which two women had ONLY sex, and no real emotions. So, lesson learned - I'm sure someone else out there CAN write that story. I am just not the writer who can divorce relationship from sex, c'est la vie.

So, that's where THIS story came from!

Oh, and apparently I have to rate the story to post this - I think it was great!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Welcome Back

Glad to see you back. Love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Emotion

Loved it!!!! Lisa, I'm sure you could write a fine story where women have wonderful sex without even a shred of emotion involved. But why bother? Its so much better when there is some emotion! Linda

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Love?

Would be different!

Hope it works out for them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enticing and civil

I enjoyed reading this piece that was enticing and full of escalation. More so, it was good to read an enthralling story which was void of crassness. Thank you, keep on. Looking forward to further chapters. 😊

roveroneroveroneabout 5 years ago
SO hot...!! Second time around for me and...

even hotter this time-love both Lisa and Beth, and eagerly looking forward to second part.

fave story, and author this time

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erotic

Unusual and very hot.

telecomtomtelecomtomover 3 years ago

Loved it, so sad that there was never a second chapter and guessing that there never will be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely love your writing. So creative and erotic! Thank you

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

Beautifully written and detailed, I was drawn in from the start and could almost feel the deliciously paced passion, slow enough to delight yet moving inexorably towards mutual ecstasy. Thank you!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Innocent and lovely ..... Unexpected happiness

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

Oh so beautiful, what a gorgeous story told so well. I wonder as others if there couldn't have been more chapters, as I think this story begs for more. Thank You for writing this and your other wonderful stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous