Click And Collect: Vacbed Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait. Uh, my safeword. It's apple."

I frowned, watching the two women exchange a look. I had a sense of something passing between them that I wasn't privy to.

"You won't need a safeword, Clea, this isn't a scene," I said. "You can just say stop."

She turned to me, replying, "But the hood. What if I can't speak?"

"Hum three times. But, like I said, this isn't a scene. You're in complete control of all of this."

"Come on, let me show you what it looks like inside," Hayley interjected.

This time, Clea allowed herself to be led around to the side of the bed. Hayley peeled back the latex surface to reveal the square interlocking blocks of the mattress padding, with a section missing, running in a strip down the middle.

"I have the rest of the padding squares in the van, in case you ever want to use it as a bed," I told her.

Both women ignored my comment. Clea sat down on the side of the mattress, her bare thigh brushing up against the folded latex. She stopped and looked to Hayley with a little, lost expression.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this," she confessed. "What if I don't like it?"

"You will, trust me. It's going to feel amazing."

"I'm just, I mean, there's a lot of thoughts going around in my head right now and I...."

"Just get in. People have thoughts. They slow us down, make us hesitate. Beds don't have thoughts, they just wait to be used."

Hayley waited patiently, and I could see the way her words had affected the slight, blonde woman. She pulled up her legs and slid them under the soft, white latex.

"There. Just a few seconds now and you'll be done," Hayley cooed.

Clea shuffled across the padding until she found the recess in the middle and wormed her way into it. The space fitted around her snugly. Hayley reached into the centre of the sheet and opened up the latex sleeve to let Clea poke her head through. Hayley gave her a smile.

"Feel good?" she asked.

The head nodded. Hayley adjusted the sleeve, delicately rolling the latex up the other woman's neck to her jawline. She tugged at the white surface, adjusting the drape of the latex across Clea's body, her hand smoothing down her front, eliminating wrinkles.

"Here we go," Hayley announced.

I saw Clea close her eyes, settling back into her cosy cocoon. Hayley brought the latex sheeting together at the edge of the mattress and ran her fingers along the zip-lock seal. Set into the bed frame at the base of the wall was a little pump and she switched it on. The motor whirred into life, the only sound now in the room.

"It'll take a few seconds, just lie still."

Hayley's hands worked over the slick white surface, smoothing out rumples. She brushed over the trapped woman's skin as the glossy latex started to sag, forming closer around Clea's diminutive frame. Clea's breathing was shallow, her eyes still screwed tightly shut.

"Can you feel it?" Hayley asked, "The way the latex is starting to shape itself to you?"

"Yes," Clea breathed.

The latex sank into the depression in the middle of the mattress, hugging her limbs and torso more and more tightly as the little motor worked. Clea wriggled slightly, and Hayley's hands continued their progress over the surface of her body, smoothing out all the wrinkles.

The motor's pitch suddenly increased and the latex surface collapsed, displaying the trapped woman's body in sharp relief, all her curves revealed abruptly in stark contours under the downlights, shiny and perfect. Hayley moved to the foot of the bed and clicked the motor off. The room was silent.

We both looked down at the figure enveloped inside the latex sheet. She began to squirm and writhe, testing out the limits of her entrapment, discovering how little freedom she now had.

"All done. Now, you're trapped until someone breaks the seal. Do you feel okay?"

Clea didn't answer, her figure worming around within the glossy white shell, completely helpless. Topping off the subtle twin mounds on her chest, the outline of her nipples were hard and full. Hayley unhooked the white latex hood from the back wall and leaned over the trapped woman.

"Head up."

Clea raised her head obediently and allowed Hayley to slide the hood over her face. It was eyeless, with twin holes for her nostrils and the bright steel line of a zip across her mouth. Hayley gathered Clea's blonde bob carefully, tucking it into the back of the hood and then tugging the zip down the back of her head, down to her neck. When it was done, latex covered her skin completely. Hayley released Clea's head and she sank back onto the white surface, reduced now to a featureless white orb on top of the bas-relief sculpture of a woman's body in the slick white expanse.

Hayley stroked the figure's cheek and brushed her brow. The mask robbed the woman beneath her touch of all humanity.

"There, all done. Your transformation is complete. You make a wonderful mattress."

Clea's only response was the hissing of her breath through the twin nostril holes.

"You're just a thing now, like we talked about. Just like Bethany's husband in the cupboard. Did she let you use him when we left the barbeque? Or did you go home wondering what it would be like for poor, powerless Hugh, at the mercy of his wife, unable to move or help himself, powerless to do anything other than give pleasure?"

I was taken aback. Hayley had never been like this before. She teased open the zip over the silent figure's mouth.

"People fuck all the time," Hayley continued, "No-one ever stops to think about the bed though. It's just an inanimate thing, even though it's an intimate part of the act. The people using it can get wild, let their passion out, and the bed just has to take whatever's done to it."

The zip parted, revealing pink lips. Hayley pushed her index finger into the waiting opening and the lips pursed around her finger, sucking eagerly. I found myself staring at the intimate scene unfolding before me. As the figure suckled on Hayley's proffered finger, I felt myself swelling to fullness, until my erection was painful in my trousers.

"There you go, not a woman anymore. You're already just a thing now, aren't you?"

Hayley drew back, popping her finger out of the trapped woman's mouth, smiling softly down at her captive. She lounged on the slick white surface, the grey hem of her skirt riding up to expose her thighs, showing off her toned legs. She kicked off her heels, and my eyes followed the curve of her supple body up from her ankles, to her knees, to the perfect rounded curve of her bottom, to her breasts and finally to her face. With a shock, I found her eyes locked on me, and I coloured furiously, ashamed to have been caught out ogling her.

Wordlessly, Hayley parted her thighs slightly and reached into the space between her legs. She wriggled her hips and tugged, ridding herself of her panties in one smooth movement. All I could think of was that space between her thighs, bare and exposed beneath her skirt, the little neat strip of russet hair I knew to be there. Hayley shifted on the bed, kneeling aside the prone figure of the woman she'd put there, going down on her elbows until her face was inches above the shiny white dome of the head beneath her.

"Shall we just leave you like this? Max will be home in an hour, won't he? Or should we put the bed to use?" Hayley purred at her helpless victim.

I had never seen her like this, so aroused, so utterly wanton. I knew why, I knew what was about to happen, and as I heard Clea answer, I understood what the two women had been talking about while I completed my work.

"Use the bed," Clea gasped, "The bed needs to be used."

Hayley smiled, running her thumb across the soft lips beneath her. She grasped the end of the zip and slid it across the other woman's mouth, rendering her mute. Hayley hitched up her skirt, exposing her thighs and then her crotch, laying herself back on the mattress on Clea's tightly-wrapped legs, with the rounded orb of the helpless woman's head between her thighs. She stretched like a cat, arching her back, as if getting comfortable, her breasts thrust upwards, her eyes never leaving me.

I knew the question she was asking. I looked into those eyes and gave her the answer that she'd been looking for.

I stripped quickly, ripping open my trousers, tearing off my shirt. Hayley did the same, unbuttoning her shirt, stripping off her bra. Her legs were spread wide, the skirt folded into a belt of material around her waist. I climbed onto the mattress and took up position over her prone form, disregarding the shape between her thighs, the strangeness of the situation, the woman that Hayley had entrapped beneath us. All my attention was focused on Hayley's expression, as her lovely face lit up in a smile.

"Took you long enough," she murmured, silkily.

I didn't answer her. I slid into her instead, feeling how wet she already was, burying myself at long last into the body that I had fantasised about for so long.

"Fuck," she hissed, "Finally."

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked.

Hayley laughs, out of nowhere, and I pause, buried deep inside her.

"What?" I asked.

"Just the irony, Tom. After everything we've done, all the outrageous things you've put me through, all that time, and then when we finally get down to it, it's missionary position."

I frowned, beginning to withdraw, but suddenly her hands were on my backside, her fingernails digging into my buttocks.

"Oh, no you don't. Keep going. Missionary is just fine."

She looked up at me, mischief in her eyes. I felt her clench around my shaft and then she cocked an eyebrow.

"Fuck me like we're in the movies," she growled.

I lowered my lips to hers. It was a nice request: I would oblige.

The taste of her on my lips thrilled me in a way I hadn't expected, somehow a more intimate movement than entering her. I felt her fingers relax, then one hand cup the back of my head, drawing my lips tighter against hers. She opened her mouth and welcomed my tongue, her passion building quickly. I wasn't fucking her now, just laying on top of her naked body, our groins pressed together, sharing a kiss. Finally, she released her hold on the back of my neck and I broke the kiss.

Her eyes searched mine and I began to withdraw from her, slowly. She frowned, uncertain, and then I pushed back down again, filling her. Her eyes smiles up at me. It was all the encouragement I needed. I kissed her lips again, then her jaw, then the nape of her neck, building up a steady cadence with my hips. Cupping her breasts in my hands, I pushed them together, presenting her nipples to my mouth to suck and tease. I drew each one between my lips and was rewarded with the sound of a low groan from the woman beneath me.

It felt utterly strange and yet intimately familiar, my mouth on her nipples, my cock thrusting deeply into her pussy, part of me unable to believe we were finally making love. That was the strangest part of all; the fact that we had a woman helpless inside the mattress beneath us with her head between our legs didn't even register.

Hayley's hands trailed up and down my spine, making me tingle. I buried my face into her cleavage, smelling her skin, feeling the first prickings of sweat there as her body radiated heat. She slid a hand under my chin, tilting my head back so I could look up at her.

"This is really nice Tom, but we're on the clock."

I baulked at her words, but then she grinned, pulling me up so that she could kiss me again.

"You can enjoy my body in my bed tonight, when we have all the time in the world, how's that? We need to consider the customer."

Hayley slapped me on the rear, just a tap, but enough to jolt me back into action. I got the message. My mouth descended on hers, hungry for more, and I started to pick up the pace. Hayley's tongue answered me, invading my mouth between little gasps. I could feel her contracting around me, keeping time with my rhythm.

She spread her legs wide, stretching out across the white latex, opening herself up. It was all the encouragement I needed as I shifted position, rearing up on my knees a little to get a better angle. I could feel a hard shape between my thighs and as I broke off the kiss to look down, I glimpsed a latex mask between my knees, the silver pull tab of the zipper across Clea's mouth dancing in the light as I shook the mattress with the deep thrusts into Hayley's willing body. We were a long way past the point of simply offering outstanding customer service.

"Yeah," Hayley snarled, "Like that. C'mon."

Her assertiveness triggered something in me and I wrapped my fingers around her wrists, pulling them up behind her head, pinning her. She stared back at me, the smile gone now, a wild look in her eyes, a fervent need. It spurred me on, making me go harder, faster.

"Don't wait," she growled, "Too... much... waiting. All that time in the dark. Fuck."

Hayley's back arched and her eyes screwed shut, and all at once I could feel her pulsing around me, her body taut, straining against me, helpless under my body. I hadn't even seen her climax coming, surprised as she brought her knees together, crushing my thighs, shaking with her orgasm, as if all it had taken were the words from her mouth, the memory of being sealed up helpless in the vacuum cube to trigger her release.

Her face burned, mouth agape, making a long, low moaning sound as the pleasure washed through her. I could feel the heat from her skin, the slickness of her sweat, and it drove me to the height of my own passion, pounding into her as she came and came around my rock hard cock. My balls clenched, tightening deliciously and I felt the wave of bliss rise up from deep in my core.

I came inside Hayley, at last, after all the wondering, after all the holding back, and it seemed so absurd to have denied this. I slammed into her again and again, filling her until I was satisfied at last. I realised that my eyes were closed, my mouth open in a silent yell, unburdened at last.

"Shit, Tom, you okay?"

My eyes flicked open, to see Hayley grinning up at me.

"I mean, do we need a paramedic? Did you burst something?"

My mouth flapped open, like a fish out of water. I swallowed, trying to get some moisture back into my mouth. Hayley beamed up at me, letting me take my time. She cocked an eyebrow and I braced myself for what was coming.

"Was it as good for me as it was for you?" she asked, her voice bubbling with amusement.

I shook my head slowly, mumbling, "Sorry, I... fuck. Where the fuck did that come from?"

I laughed weakly. Hayley looked down to our conjoined crotches, at the creamy slickness that was oozing out of her around my softening shaft.

"Dunno Tom, but fuck, there was a lot of it. Were you storing it up for the winter or something?"

"I'm sorry, I'm not usually, uh, I mean...."

"Lost for words? No, you're not. A rampaging sex fiend? No, not usually that either. It's a day for firsts, isn't it?"

She made to move her arms, and I realised that I still had her pinned. I sat back on my haunches and released her wrists. She rubbed them, shimmying back a little, and I slipped out of her, trailing a thread of cum and pussy juices from her gaping entrance to my drooping tip. As I watched, it broke, splattering down onto the featureless latex mask below our groins. Hayley noticed it too, as if remembering what we'd done to Clea. She got up onto her knees, cupping her drooling crotch and began to shuffle down the bed towards me.

There was a mischievous expression on her face, and I found myself backing back, giving her room. She came to a halt with her pussy directly over the smooth, glossy white dome of the helpless woman's head beneath us.

"I'm overflowing," Hayley murmured, looking from me, down to the figure between her knees.

With her free hand, she stroked the shiny sphere, then began to tease the steel zip open. The slick white latex split to reveal a pair of rosy lips. They parted and a pink tongue emerged.

"It's only right to share. It's what you wanted, isn't it?"

I watched, incredulous, as Hayley sank down over the waiting mouth, removing her hand from her crotch. The pink tongue quivered while, above it, Hayley's pussy began to drool a thread of my seed and her juices from between her labia. Hayley used two fingers to open herself, letting the white mixture run freely. The thread elongated below her and then snapped, dropping down onto the patient tongue.

Hayley drained herself, taking her time, feeding Clea the mixture of our emissions drop by drop onto her tongue, sliding down into the helpless woman's mouth. Fascinated by the display, I watched as her throat contracted in a swallowing motion, taking my cum obediently into her belly.

At last, Hayley cupped herself again, drawing back. Her finger prodded the cum-slick tongue of the woman below her, pushing it back into her mouth and then teasing the zip back across her lips, sealing her up again. Hayley looked up at me, her eyes burning with her arousal.

"Max is due any minute, we should clean up and finish off," she said.

I nodded dumbly, stripped of words after her erotic display. She got up off the bed, still holding her crotch, and patted me on the shoulder with her free hand.

"Can I leave that to you? I need a trip to the bathroom."

"Uh, yeah, sure," I replied, "But I guess, uh, me too."

I looked down at my glistening manhood. Hayley shrugged.

"No rest for the wicked," she said.

With that, she knelt down in front of me and took my shaft in her hand, positioning me carefully in front of her face. I held my breath. Hayley made piercing eye contact with me and parted her lips, extending her tongue, touching my tip and guided me into her mouth. I felt her suck, but I couldn't break her gaze, the earnest, honest expression on her face. I stood, rooted to the spot, as my partner-in-crime very intimately cleaned the residues from my cock.

I felt myself stiffening again, and her eyes smiled at me, teasing. She pulled off my cock with a popping sound and got to her feet.

"Give me a couple of minutes. Oh, wait."

Hayley retrieved her panties from the carpet and bent over the supine figure embedded and silent in the mattress. Carefully, she used the material to wipe away the semen that had landed on the latex mask, dabbing the lace to her tongue to moisten it. Beneath the slick white surface, Clea shivered. My eyes were drawn to the space between her legs, rendered in shiny white contours by the latex. Her labia were thick and swollen. Hayley followed my gaze and then reached out to touch the little cleft in the slick material.

"You have to feel sorry for the bed, a little," she murmured, her fingers circling the folds, "So close to the passion but not part of it. Getting so hot and bothered and then...."

Hayley rose from the bed and indicated to me. I lifted the frame, swinging it back to the vertical, pushing it up into place until there was a click of the restraining lock to hold it in position. We stared at the outline of Clea's back, the tempting pillow of her bottom, her lovely curves encased in the tight, slick white surface. Hayley rested her hand on the trapped figure's buttocks.

"Just put away for next time, left until someone wants to use it again."

She patted the shiny globe lightly and then passed by me to the doorway. I watched her go, standing stark naked with a solid erection again. She gave me a wink and slipped out of the room.

---

When the front door opened, we were back in our Harbinger's uniforms, with Hayley's long auburn hair tucked into a neat ponytail, her makeup touched up. We could have been in the store, except for the sexy stilettos my accomplice was wearing. Max halted in his tracks at the sight of us standing in his hallway.

"Uh, hi," he blurted, looking at each of us in turn, "I guess, um. Job done?"