Click And Collect: Vacbed Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped forward.

"All done, the bed's installed in the study as per your wife's directions."

"And Clea?"

"Your wife is installed in the bed, also as per your wife's directions."

Max's face went slack, his eyes bulging.

"As requested," I emphasised.

Max blinked, recovering slightly.

"Oh, uh, sure. Okay. I hadn't expected... uh, but yeah... okay. That's fine."

"Would you like to check?" I asked.

Max nodded curtly, and made his way towards the study. He opened the door and froze. I looked into the room, over his shoulder, and couldn't help a little smile of satisfaction at a job well done. Max's wife was outlined in the glossy white latex, embedded within the surface, on display against the opposite wall. Max seemed lost for words.

"Do you have any feedback for us?" I enquired.

"Uh, no. None. I...," he stammered, his voice trailing off.

I gave the big man a moment to take in the sight of his petite wife sealed and helpless in the latex in front of him.

"I guess," he rumbled, "I guess she meant it."

He turned to me, his eyes wide.

"I guess I know what she wants, now."

His attention drifted back to the motionless figure. He approached her, reaching out, then hesitated. His fingers made contact with the slick white surface, stroking along the raised bumps of her spine. The latex quivered.

"We'll see ourselves out," I said.

It took us a few minutes to stow our stuff back in the van. We got in, but I didn't turn the engine on. Deep inside me, I could feel the fire burning: after tasting Hayley's body on the bed, I wanted to feel her again.

"Where now?" I asked.

"Drop the van back at the store, I guess," Hayley answered.

"No, you know what I mean."

Hayley shrugged.

"Harbingers," she mused, "Maybe it's time to resign."

I looked at her for a long time, my heart hammering in my chest.

"I've been talking to Madame Syn," I confessed.

Hayley sat up.

"The bondage chick with the club? The dominatrix woman?"

"Yeah, she's actually surprisingly easy-going once she's away from the Lost and Found. She's got contacts everywhere. Remember that stool?"

"Yeah. I had to not move for a goddamn hour while you moulded me in fibreglass."

"There's a living to be made in custom furniture and household appliances, she says. Setting up sex rooms too, it's a growth industry."

"Okay."

Hayley didn't say anything more, but I could read her wary expression. After what we'd just done with Clea, it shouldn't have been so hard to say the words, but I nearly didn't get them out.

"We could get out of here and set up on the West Coast, go into business full time," I told her.

"You and me out west?"

"Yeah, if you want. Just you and me."

Hayley considered my words, then she shrugged.

"Yeah, okay."

I gaped at her.

"Okay? Is that it? After everything, after nearly popping a vein getting up the nerve to ask you, and I just get an okay?"

"Pretty much, Tom. Now that I know," Hayley replied.

"Know what?"

Hayley's face broke out into a broad grin, and I realised that she'd sucked me in.

"That you're not a dud fuck," she laughed.

---

[This is the final installment of the Click and Collect series. Tom and Hayley also appear after this in Only Consenting Adults. I hope you enjoyed reading about them!

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]