Click Bait Ch. 02

Story Info
Dressup fun with Katya and Jennifer tells her backstory.
10.2k words
4.8
6.8k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,980 Followers

Chapter Two -- Buyer Will Want to See Dick

Uri Orlov drove very well for a man whom Jennifer estimated had drunk the best part of a bottle of Stolichnaya vodka. He could probably have driven better if he kept his eyes on the road rather than on Jennifer's tits and legs. She tugged on her skater skirt but it kept riding up exposing most of her legs clad in the mauve opaque tights.

"No need to be shy. We will see plenty of each other over coming days," Uri grinned and blew smoke out of the window.

They stayed on the I-95 heading north into Maryland, bypassing Baltimore and Towson on the I-695 until they came to Cockeysville off the I-83. Uri then took a series of secondary roads completely losing Jennifer. She was sure that he doubled back on some of the tree-lined lanes and he seemed to spend a lot of time looking in the rear-view mirror.

Uri turned his black SUV down a dirt road and came out of a grove of thick trees and pulled up next to an old colonial style house that looked like it could do with some renovations. It was what real estate agents called a 'fixer-upper'. Jennifer saw a curtain twitch but the only sound she could hear was birdlife and somewhere in the distance a babbling stream or brook.

"Get suitcase. Come inside," Uri puffed as he eased his large body of the car.

Jennifer buttoned her red wool coat and opened the back door of the car. She lugged her suitcase after Uri, the wheels useless on the gravel path. The door opened as they approached and Jennifer peered into the hallway of a two story cottage.

"Take your suitcase upstairs to the bedroom," a woman's voice with a Slavic accent called from inside the house.

Jennifer, with no assistance from Uri, lugged her suitcase up the wooden staircase and stopped on the top landing to survey her surroundings. The inside of the house had been renovated and she wondered if the exterior had been purposely left weathered and unchanged as a means of disguise. This was the obviously the safe house that Chase had referred to and she knew that Uri was in WITSEC. She presumed the female voice that she heard below came from Katya.

There were three bedrooms and one bathroom upstairs, the master had a half bath and it was obviously occupied by Uri because it stank of cigarette smoke. The second bedroom must be Katya's. It was neatly kept with makeup, perfumes and lotions arranged neatly on a walnut vanity. A pair of vintage nylon stockings hung drying over the brass bedhead. A red satin evening gown was fitted to a tailor's dressform; the garment looked to be nearly finished. A sewing kit was opened on the polished oak floorboards beside it.

The third bedroom was hers Jennifer supposed. It was small and neat with a double bed fitted with fresh bedding. It looked like it had been recently cleaned and aired. There was a red velvet chaise lounge arranged along one wall that seemed a little opulent compared to the rest of the surroundings. The bars on the windows were a little perturbing: were they designed to keep someone out or someone in?

"You can unpack later, come over to the window so I can get a good look at you," Katya had crept up on Jennifer and made her jump.

How could she not near hear a woman wearing four-inch high heels walking on polished oak floors?

Katya Kuznetsova was a little over six feet tall in heels. A stunning slim woman with jet black hair cut into a severe bob which accentuated her deep blue expressive eyes. She had pert breasts and long legs clad in gossamer-sheer nylons and had a tattoo of a scorpion just above her left ankle. She made the simple black shift she was wearing look like high fashion. Her face was narrow, with accentuated cheekbones, a pointed chin and small nose. Her skin was pale and she wore heavy eye makeup and blood-red lipstick. If Uri Orlov was a caricature of Boris Badenov, then Katya was his Natasha Fatale, but with slightly better English.

Katya half-dragged Jennifer over to the window where the light was better and studied her. She lifted Jennifer's chin, meticulously examined her face and opened her mouth to inspect her teeth.

"Not bad. I'll need to fix your hair and makeup. Take off that skirt," Katya ordered.

"What the fuck!" Jennifer was getting angry.

This woman, who hadn't even introduced herself, was treating Jennifer like a slab of beef, poking, prodding and scrutinising her.

"Don't be bashful, take off your skirt," Katya began to tug at Jennifer's skirt and Jennifer slapped her hand away.

She unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it.

"Take off your top too," Katya reached for Jennifer again and Jennifer stepped back out of the way but she pulled the body-shaper over her head.

"Stand still. Stop behaving like a brat," Katya pulled Jennifer back into the light and inspected her body.

She lifted Jennifer's small but shapely breasts and inspected the almost invisible silvery scars following the natural curve underneath her breasts.

"Your surgeon did a good job. Good size too... not too big. American women always want big hooker tits," Katya said disdainfully.

"Don't wear those shitty opaque tights again and take off those shitty shoes," Katya tugged at the waistband of Jennifer's tights and again she slapped Katya's hand away.

"It's good to put up fight a little. Customer will want that but don't fight me; I am here to set you straight. What I teach you over next few days will save your skinny-ass life," Katya let Jennifer take off her own shoes and roll down her tights.

Jennifer thought it was hypocritical that Katya called her skinny.

Katya studied Jennifer's body critically and made her turn around. She cupped Jennifer's buttocks and prodded and poked here and there.

"Nice ass cheeks and not synthetic, good figure, little bit of work done here and there but understandable, good legs, nice feet, fresh pretty face... you will do. Untuck please," Katya said almost indifferently.

This time Jennifer gave Katya's hand a good wallop when she reached for her genitals. Jennifer didn't tuck all the time because it was laborious but it was something she had learned to live with. She had developed a technique for everyday using surgical tape that didn't cause discomfort and more importantly allowed her to pee without untucking.

Jennifer untucked and her penis swung free and her testes dropped out of her inguinal canals and filled her scrotum. She was freshly shaved down there. She flinched a little but managed to stand still while Katya hefted her genitalia in her hand.

"It's a good size but not too big; you don't want man to feel inferior," Katya chuckled.

"Functionality ok? Not fucked up by hormones?" Katya gently squeezed Jennifer's penis.

"It works fine!" Jennifer said indignantly.

"Ok, don't get your panties in a bunch. Put on that robe and let me see what you brought with you. Just empty your suitcase on the bed," Katya waved her hand at Jennifer's suitcase.

Jennifer took down a white silk robe hanging off a coat hook fitted to the oak-panelled wall and put it on. While she was doing so Katya walked over to the door and held a whispered conversation with Uri who Jennifer didn't even know was there. Had he been watching Jennifer undress? How did these two people get around so quietly?

Jennifer tipped out the contents of her suitcase on the bed as instructed and took a pair of panties, ripped off the price tag and stepped into them.

"You getting a good look?" she called indignantly to Uri who was watching her over Katya's shoulder.

Uri stormed into the room and pushed Jennifer onto the bed where she fell with her arms and legs akimbo.

"You think you the first tranny-girl I've seen? Get over yourself! What we are doing here is important and for you means difference between life and death. Ok to fight a little when man come for you but don't be insolent," Uri loomed over Jennifer, his face red and menacing.

"Ok Uri, point made. Now leave us women to do women stuff. You brought me a good candidate. I'll contact Vlad and tell him that the pictures will be up this afternoon," Katya pulled Uri off Jennifer and he let her lead him to the door.

She closed it behind him and came back to the bed and helped Jennifer sit up and then sat down beside her and put her arm around Jennifer's shoulders.

"Uri is under a lot of pressure; you understand?" Katya said by way of apology.

Jennifer just nodded.

"Good, now let's see what you have here," Katya actually smiled.

"Oh, Katya Kuznetsova by the way. Pleased to meet you," Katya gave Jennifer a little hug and kissed her cheek which surprised her.

They arranged the clothing that Jennifer had purchased on the bed. Some items Katya dismissively threw into the corner of the room but most of the clothing they kept.

"No time to waste. Come with me and I'll fix your hair," Katya took Jennifer by the hand and led her to the bathroom.

She sat Jennifer down on a stool and began to arrange hair styling accoutrements on a towel next to the sink.

"What are we doing?" Jennifer asked.

"You saw the ad on website. The man wants a girl twenty or younger. Make you look younger," Katya said by way of explanation.

Katya was all business. She made Jennifer put her head over the sink and washed her hair and towelled it dry then she went to work with hair-cutting shears and Jennifer felt some trepidation as her locks fell to the floor.

"Don't worry you will look beautiful," Katya said and kept snipping away.

Jennifer endured what seemed like an eternity of having her hair cut, dyed, crimped, and styled. Halfway through the process she was surprised when Uri arrived with cups of Russian coffee and they took a break to drink it.

The drink made with espresso coffee, cream, sugar and a shot of vodka was delicious and Uri offered his Marlboro's but Katya refused and lit one of her own Marlboro Menthol's and handed it to Jennifer and then lit one for herself.

"Ok. Fuck off and do whatever it is you do. We're busy," Katya stubbed out her cigarette and ushered Uri out of the bathroom.

After Katya had applied the finishing touches and blow-dried Jennifer's hair she led Jennifer to her bedroom, refusing to show Jennifer the results of her salon work until she had done her makeup.

Katya spent half an hour fussing with Jennifer's makeup until she was happy with the results.

"Now you can see," Katya spun Jennifer around on the swivel chair so that she faced the mirror.

Katya had cut Jennifer's hair into a pixie-cut with swept bangs and coloured it a deep red with darker and lighter red highlights. She'd matched Jennifer's pale skin tone with foundation and finishing powder, given her winged eyeliner, she'd used deep plum, vibrant copper and a shade of peach eyeshadow and finished with bright red lipstick.

She had painted Jennifer's nails to match the shade of her lipstick.

Jennifer hardly recognised herself. Her face was transformed. She looked younger, prettier and very feminine.

"That's amazing!" Jennifer admired herself in the mirror.

"I will teach you how to do your makeup like this and style your hair. The man will want you looking pretty at all times," Katya said in her Slavic accent and Jennifer was abruptly reminded of why she was here.

"Come. We will take photos," Katya pulled Jennifer out of the chair and ushered her down to her bedroom.

Uri had arranged lighting and set up a camera on a tripod in front of the chaise lounge.

"This first," Katya pointed to a black basque lying on the chaise lounge which was not part of the collection that Jennifer had brought with her.

"Get yourself tucked and put on these panties," Katya snatched up a pair of black nylon panties with red lace trim off the bed.

Katya disappeared while Jennifer stepped into the panties and put on the basque. The suspender straps flapped around her thighs and she looked to see if she could unhook them from the garment.

"No!" Katya screeched at her as she stormed into the room.

"Put these on," Katya held out a pair of stockings and Jennifer wondered if they were the ones she had seen drying on Katya's bedhead.

"Fucking American women with their fucking bare legs! They think they are liberated because they refuse to wear nylons! Wouldn't dream of stepping out of the house without wearing makeup on their face or styling their hair but happy to show off their pale scabby legs, or fake-tanned limbs that look fucking awful. Fucking housewives of wherever!" Katya ranted.

"Real women wear stockings or pantyhose. Not shitty K-Mart hoses but quality, sexy nylons," Katya settled down a little while Jennifer sat on the lounge to put on the stockings.

She didn't understand Katya's rage about hosiery, Jennifer herself was a fan of wearing nylons to enhance her legs but Katya seemed fanatical.

The stockings felt delightful, silky-sheer and decadent as she pulled them up her legs and smoothed out the wrinkles. Being fully fashioned they were cut to the shape of her leg and had a backseam which she had a little difficulty getting straight. Katya came over to help, making Jennifer stand while she straightened her seams and garters and evened out the dark smoky welts at the top of her thighs so that they matched.

"Here. Put these on," Katya held out a jewellery case which contained a silver necklace, drop earrings and a bracelet all set with emerald stones.

"Swarovski crystals. Not expensive but not cheap either," Katya explained.

She helped Jennifer fit the necklace and her sweet breath on Jennifer's neck was quite pleasant. Katya's perfume was something exotic and eighties, possibly Poison.

"Put on the fuck-me heels. You shouldn't really wear open-toe sandals with stockings but we want to show off the Cuban heels and reinforced toes in the pictures."

She helped Jennifer buckle the high-heeled sandals and because she was kneeling down Jennifer could see up Katya's skirt. She was wearing hold-up stockings but it was too dark to see her panties. Katya saw her looking and smiled and Jennifer snapped her eyes away.

"Ok, go pose on lounge. Look sexy," Katya waved at her.

They spent the next two hours taking photographs of Jennifer dressed in lingerie, an evening gown, daywear, even wearing schoolgirl and Girl Scout uniforms. Jennifer didn't complain or ask where the costumes had come from. Katya fussed around her making sure Jennifer posed perfectly, touching up her makeup and brushing her hair as needed.

Jennifer was instructed not to smile. She was told to pout or look disinterested or peeved: to act like she didn't like wearing the clothes or posing for the pictures.

"Ok good. Now we take a couple of dick picks," Katya said matter-of-factly.

"What?" Jennifer thought she had misheard Katya.

"You are a tranny-girl that I want to trade for money. Buyer will want to see dick," Katya said clinically.

"Get back into the basque and stockings and lie down on lounge," Katya waved at the basque and balled up stockings on the bed where they had been thrown after the shoot.

"Why couldn't we just take the pictures when I was dressed in the basque the first time?" Jennifer said a little sulkily.

It had been a long day already and she was tired.

Jennifer untucked again and put on the basque, stockings and fuck-me heels. Katya had her put on the black panties with the red lace trim and took some shots with Jennifer showing off the bulge in her panties and then she had Jennifer pull her cock out of the leg-hole of her panties and took some more and finally she took a couple with Jennifer without the panties.

"Ok, I need a few with you erect. The buyer want to know that it is fully functional," Katya pointed to Jennifer's flaccid penis.

Jennifer was no prude but she blushed.

"I'm not sure I can do that right now; I'm not really in the mood and I'm tired," Jennifer complained.

"Last couple of pictures, couple of nudes, then we are done," Katya smiled but she sounded annoyed.

Jennifer played with her penis but it would not respond. Being in this strange bedroom with a woman she had only just met and a brute of a man downstairs and being manhandled and ordered around were not conducive to arousal.

Katya held out a hand and helped Jennifer up off the lounge and Jennifer gave a sigh of relief now that the photography session was finished.

But it wasn't.

Katya pulled Jennifer in close and pressed her body against her.

"I saw you looking up my dress earlier. You like women as well as men?" Katya's voice was throaty, sexy.

Katya's body was warm and in the tight black dress Jennifer could feel every curve and bump of her body.

Jennifer blushed again. Being so tall, Katya towered over her and Jennifer's face was level with Katya's breasts where Katya rested Jennifer's head.

"It's ok. Were nearly done," Katya's hand snaked down and she took Jennifer's limp penis in her fingers.

Katya lifted Jennifer's chin, lowered her face and kissed Jennifer full on the lips. Katya tasted like coffee-cream and vodka. Jennifer's penis began to bloat as Katya slowly stroked it and tenderly kissed Jennifer. Jennifer felt soothed as much as she did aroused and she put her arms around Katya and nuzzled against her.

"Good; it's working," Katya whispered and continued to stroke Jennifer to full tumescence.

When the first little droplets of pre-ejaculate leaked from Jennifer's penis Katya massaged the slithery fluid into Jennifer's turgid cock. Katya kissed Jennifer tenderly, using only the tip of her tongue, the tips of her fingers flickering along Jennifer's penis and tender parts.

"Ok. Now we can take pictures," Katya disengaged from Jennifer and arranged her on the chaise lounge.

She took a series of pictures of Jennifer before her erection began to subside. Jennifer's lipstick was smudged but it only made her look sexier.

"Ok. Take off the basque," Katya helped Jennifer to her feet and unfastened the basque.

She carefully rolled up the fully fashioned stockings.

"Here. Put these on," she handed Jennifer a pair of hold-up stockings still in the package.

Jennifer pulled the package open and slipped into the sheer black stockings, Katya knelt on the floor and helped her put on a pair of red high heels. Jennifer was naked except for the stockings and heels. Katya fussed with Jennifer's makeup a little and then she leaned in and kissed her again, pressing Jennifer into the lounge. Katya lightly caressed her small firm breasts and when Jennifer reached for Katya's breasts she let her squeeze them through her dress.

Jennifer was becoming tumescent again and Katya broke the kiss and lowered her face into Jennifer's groin and lapped at her penis. It immediately sprang to full attention and Katya sucked on it a little using her lips and tongue.

"You have a wonderful cock," Katya whispered and disengaged and went back to the tripod and took a series of posed pictures.

This time Jennifer remained fully erect.

"No sense in wasting perfectly good erection," Katya said clinically as she reached under her dress and pulled down her panties.

She came over to the lounge and eased Jennifer into a sitting position, her hard cock standing up proudly. Katya placed her legs either side of Jennifer's and squatted down, putting her arms around Jennifer's neck for support. Her soft lips found Jennifer's and her tongue slid into Jennifer's mouth at the same time as Jennifer's cock slid into Katya's warm, wet sheath.

In her high heels Katya was the perfect height to straddle the diminutive trans-woman. Jennifer's long thick penis slid into Katya's slick cunt all the way, Jennifer's pubis pressed on Katya's clitoris, furthering her arousal. She ground her groin on Jennifer's and squeezed her cunt tight around Jennifer's shaft. The feel of their stockings rustling together was delectable and Jennifer stroked Katya's thighs and then cupped her buttocks.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,980 Followers