Click Bait Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted Katya up a little so that she could fuck her and Katya took her weight on her heels and rode Jennifer's cock in time with her thrusts.

Not a word was spoken, their lips remained glued together, their tongues entwined. Jennifer felt her orgasm building and she could feel that Katya was becoming wetter and had begun to pant into Jennifer's mouth as her climax approached. Their stockings rubbed against each other, sending little ripples of pleasure through their legs and into their groins.

Katya slammed her buttocks down into Jennifer's crotch, forcing every inch of Jennifer's cock deep inside her and ground her clitoris on Jennifer's pubis. Katya's heels began to drum on the floor as her orgasm erupted and she hung onto Jennifer, driving her tongue deep into her mouth, sucking the breath out of her. Jennifer held Katya by the hips and pushed upward, driving her cock all the way inside Katya's tight, wet vagina and ejaculated.

The two women held onto each other, grinding against each other, kissing passionately, extracting every scintilla of pleasure from each other.

When they were done Katya put her head on Jennifer's shoulder and sighed. She clung to her, the bigger of the two women hanging onto the smaller for support. Jennifer kept her cock inside Katya until it began to deflate and plopped out of her.

Katya abruptly stood up and lifted her dress up clear of her crotch.

"Can't get spunk on my expensive black dress," Katya said pragmatically.

She picked her panties up off the floor and wiped at her dripping cunt with them then threw them in the corner and dropped her skirts.

"You are a good fuck and you have a good cock," Katya leaned down and kissed Jennifer quickly on the lips.

"Have a shower. Fix your makeup like I showed you and join us downstairs. We will post the photographs and then have dinner," she stoked Jennifer's cheek and left the room.

Jennifer lay back on the lounge, her head spinning.

"What the fuck was that?" she said to the empty room.

Jennifer showered and worked on getting her makeup the same as Katya had shown her. Jennifer prided herself on her makeup skills and she thought she did a pretty good job. Her face looked fresh and the mascara, winged eyeliner and red lipstick looked sexy. She slipped into a pair of sheer-to-the-waist flesh-toned pantyhose using the gusset to tuck, pulled a pair of purple satin panties over them and put on a simple red dress.

Katya had tossed her Mary-Jane's and anything that didn't have a heel into the corner so she put on a pair of black high heel pumps. She accessorised with costume jewellery and checked the results in the full-length mirror inside the wardrobe door.

With her diminutive frame and pixie haircut she thought that she looked like a young girl trying to look older.

As she made her way downstairs she could hear Uri and Katya talking loudly to each other in a foreign language she presumed was either Russian or Ukrainian. Uri was in the kitchen banging pots and pans around, the ever present cigarette dangling from his mouth; Katya was sitting at the dining table working on a laptop computer.

"Come and see," she smiled at Jennifer and called her over.

Jennifer sat next to Katya who had was freshly showered and changed into a crimson satin robe which was partially open revealing a bright red lace camisole. She was wearing sheer tan pantyhose and red heels, her makeup was freshly applied, heavy and perfect and she smelled of the same perfume that Jennifer thought might be Poison. The deep red satin contrasted magnificently with Katya's ivory skin.

It felt a little strange sitting beside the woman whom she had only recently fucked but Katya did not seem the least bit perturbed. Jennifer watched her stripping the metadata off the photographs she had taken of Jennifer then she cropped selected images and adjusted the white balance, exposure and contrast, colour vibrancy and saturation, and sharpened the images.

"You look good eh? Like a little girl dressed to look older. Not happy but compliant," Katya explained.

Jennifer read between the lines. She would stay here at the safe house while Uri and Katya prepared her and then she would be handed off to one of Dmitriy Yakovich's people smugglers.

She was not looking forward to leaving the comfortable, centrally heated cottage to be taken who knows where but she understood the machinations of it all. Katya uploaded the images to a secure website.

"Ok. It won't take long for Vlad to bite or reject you but he will bite. There are not many twenty-year-old pretty trans girls around for sale. Well not, how you say, American white-bread girl, anyway. Uri; how is dinner coming?" she called into the kitchen.

"You women set table, open wine and food will be ready soon," Uri called from the kitchen from which delicious odours were emanating.

Jennifer didn't realise how hungry she was. She hadn't eaten since the room service she'd had at the Conrad. She helped Katya set the table and Uri brought in a series of dishes and arranged them in the middle of the table. Katya poured wine and then they settled in and began to eat.

"Uri is good at many things. He's a good fighter, good driver, good with money, good drinker, good fuck but he is also a good cook," Katya leaned across and kissed him.

Jennifer had wondered if Uri and Katya's relationship was more than just professional.

"Katya good at all those things too and she a lot smarter than me but lousy cook," Uri downed his glass of wine in one long gulp and poured another.

"My wife was a lousy cook too so I had to learn to be good cook," Uri forked a varenyky dumpling into his mouth.

"My husband was a lousy fuck but a good cook," Katya shrugged her shoulders and shovelled a spoonful of borscht into her mouth.

"Ok. Need backstory. We have new identity documents for Jennifer Edwards. Good to keep same first name so you not become confused when called. Good backstory is same as real life story but altered only as required to fool interrogators. Easy to lie when most of lie is truth," Uri counselled.

Uri and Katya looked at Jennifer expectantly and she realised that they wanted her to tell them her life story.

She did.

*****

Jennifer Jones

Jeremy Jones knew that something wasn't right very early in his life. It wasn't just that he was small and effete; he just didn't feel right in his skin. He felt most right when he surrounded himself with feminine things. Not dolls and unicorns but books written from a female perspective (he loved bodice-rippers and identified with the heroine rather than the hero), he liked fashion (women's not men's) and he was a swimmer and a runner who also played soccer whilst most of his male classmates pursued football, baseball and hockey. He did enjoy rock climbing and was a good shot with both rifle and pistol.

Jeremy preferred his own company. He wasn't really bullied; he just didn't fit in and honestly wasn't interested in most 'boy things'. Fiercely independent and headstrong, he didn't care what others thought about him or the way he perceived himself and the way he presented himself. He began experimenting with makeup at a very young age and began to secretly dress enfemme.

Eventually he was caught. Jeremy's mother, as diminutive as he and fatally attractive, suspected her son was crossdressing long before she caught him in the act. Jeremy and his mother had a long honest conversation about how Jeremy felt and the state of his sensibilities and his deep-rooted emotional state. She took him to a phycologist who referred him to psychiatrist who diagnosed gender dysphoria which came as no surprise to Jeremy or his mother.

It was Jeremy's father who was horrified and outraged that his son was a sissy faggot (his words - not anyone else's). The family quarrelled and Jeremy's father threatened to send him to a military school to 'toughen him up'. Not that Jeremy really needed toughening. Despite being diminutive he was fit and wiry and could outshoot his father at the range.

Jeremy's father had always been disappointed in him and Jeremy's diagnosis confirmed to him that his son wasn't right in the head. Jeremy was dispatched to a conversion therapy camp where he spent the most agonising eight weeks of his life and came home suffering from depression, anxiety, and feeling suicidal but remained 'uncured'.

His father felt thwarted and betrayed by a wife who supported Jeremy and condoned Jeremy presenting as femme. There was no prolonged bickering, no late night fights, no drunken rages or custody battles. Jeremy's father simply took the opportunity to walk away from a marriage he was done with and a wife and son who had bitterly disappointed him.

This left Jeremy and his mother financially marooned. Jeremy's mother Sally was an attractive woman who had married his father right of high school and didn't have any further education or employment skills. She could be a waitress, work in sales or be a room attendant, all of which she did to make ends meet. Sally was determined that Jeremy was not going to end up without the education he deserved.

Jeremy was top of his class in every subject and had already developed a fondness for the law. He dreamed of being a high-flying legal-eagle but in his dreams he was a she with flaming red locks, killer makeup, dressed in a short-skirted business suit. Sally allowed Jeremy to present as female at home and present as androgynous outside. Jeremy made no secret of his desire to become a woman but he didn't push his agenda on others.

Enter Uncle Raymond. Raymond was not really Jeremy's uncle but that's how Sally and Raymond preferred Jeremy refer to him. He was a man of some wealth and means and Sally had caught his eye and she was allured by his handsomeness, his personality and generosity. Sally might be a small gal but she was drop-dead gorgeous and dynamite in the sack.

Sally put it right up front that Jeremy was gender dysphoric and that if Raymond wanted them to live with him under his roof he would have to accept Jeremy as Jennifer, Jeremy's femme alter ego. Raymond was not only understanding, he was supportive. He paid for Jennifer's medications and surgeries including breast enhancement, some facial procedures and a tracheal shave. He also paid for Jennifer's psychiatric support during her transition. In consultation with Sally and her psychiatrist Jennifer stopped short of genital reassignment because it was irreversible and because Jennifer felt she didn't need it, at least not yet. If she changed her mind she could always undergo the procedure later in her life.

When Jennifer presented herself to the world as a trans-woman it surprised nobody who knew her.

But Jennifer was soon to be heartbroken. She had finally become the woman she wanted to be when her mother was diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer that killed her in three months. Raymond was heart-sick too but life goes on. Jennifer was already in college but she continued to live under Raymond's roof. Raymond remained supportive but Jennifer sensed that with her mother gone, Raymond was becoming more aloof and distant and was using the bottle for a crutch.

Despite or more likely because of her dysphoria Jennifer performed exceptionally well at school and had skipped a couple of grades and entered college at sixteen and began to study law. Two years on and Jennifer was a stunning young eighteen year old who still looked like she was fifteen when she wasn't wearing makeup.

Because she was so busy studying and when she wasn't studying she was engaged in swimming, rock climbing and running; she had given up team sports, Jennifer didn't really have the time to think too much about sex. As she got older she had of course been approached by young men. Because she was so attractive and sweetly diminutive and made no secret that she was transgender she was coveted by certain types who pursued her with little success.

Masturbation and online pornography fulfilled Jennifer's needs. She had no doubt that she would find a suitable man when the time came. She had no dreams of a white wedding or of settling down in suburbia with a loving husband or of adopting children. Jennifer was alone in the world with no other family except for those on her father's side who despised and had disowned her and her uncle Raymond who seemed to be over Sally's death and was actively pursuing short-term bed partners.

She was also aware that Raymond was becoming very forward with her. He kept telling her how much she looked like her mother and how pretty she was. She could feel his eyes on her ass when she wore her tights to go climbing or running and all over her body when she wore her swimsuit to go swimming.

Jennifer was not really perturbed because he was her uncle Raymond after all. He was also paying her bills and putting a roof over her head so she couldn't afford to get him offside. Did she tease him a little? Maybe? She liked girly things and when she was home she didn't dress down like most of her classmates. She liked little skirts and tight low-cut tops to show off her new rack, she liked nylons and makeup and heels. It almost seemed that because she had recently transitioned she had a need to present as ultra-feminine to juxtapose herself from her past.

Raymond cooked Jennifer a sumptuous dinner on the evening of her eighteenth birthday. They had celebratory drinks before dinner, wine with dinner and champagne with dessert and Jennifer felt a little tipsy. Raymond, like many others, believed the MDLA of 21 was a joke in a country that sent teenagers to war and let Jennifer partake freely in the booze he had provided.

Jennifer had dressed for the occasion in a red satin evening gown, flesh-toned fifteen denier sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose, red high heels, heavy put perfect makeup including cherry-red lips to match her dress and had her crimson locks piled high in an up-do. She looked beautiful and sophisticated but because of her size and her fresh looks she still looked her age. She was not wearing panties because she didn't want to spoil the lines of the dress and she wasn't wearing a bra because the tight bodice of the dress supported her perky breasts perfectly.

Jennifer wasn't sad that she had no friends to share the happy event of her transition into womanhood but she was sad that her mother was no longer here to celebrate her becoming an adult.

Raymond did his best to make it a celebration, even offering to take Jennifer to a club but even with a fake ID she doubted she would gain entry; she just looked too young, besides Raymond was far too drunk to drive anywhere.

Instead Raymond put on some music, her mother Sally's favourite playlist, and they danced in a cleared area of the lounge room. Jennifer was melancholy but content. She counted her blessings. The alcohol had made her mellow and she rested her head on Raymond's chest contentedly as he held her close and they shuffled around the lounge room.

She wasn't sure when she actually realised that Raymond was erect, but at some point in the evening she became aware that his penis was pressing into her belly. She didn't want to embarrass him so she let it go. Having the same privy parts she knew that males often became aroused at the most inopportune times.

But when Raymond began to grind his erection in a circular motion on her body she knew that it was not just random penile tumescence that sometimes plagued Jennifer when she was tucked. Raymond was aware that he was aroused and he was furthering his arousal by pressing it against his de facto niece's body. Raymond lowered a hand to her bottom and squeezed it gently.

Jennifer raised herself on her tippytoes.

"Please don't do that Uncle Raymond," she whispered in his ear.

That actually made matters worse.

Her sweet breath in his ear and her breasts pushing against him when she leaned in to whisper, inflamed her uncle's passion. Raymond knew that his desire for this young woman was inappropriate. She was almost like family, like a daughter or a niece but Jennifer looked so much like Sally: so beautiful and sexy, she was even wearing her mother's perfume, that Raymond found it difficult to supress his lust.

There was also the fact she was transgender. Raymond had never had a particular penchant for transgender women. He was not the type that entered 'chicks with dicks' into his web browser when the compunction for self-gratification overcame him. In fact he was firmly in the camp of: 'there are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits' until he had met Sally and her daughter.

He had never thought of Jennifer as anything but female and been respectful and loving towards her. But with Sally now gone and Jennifer of age he often wondered what that beautiful young woman kept hidden inside her panties.

She had a fantastic body; there was no doubt about that. He should know; he'd paid for most of it. She paraded around the house in her short skirts, slinky tights, tight tops and tits out... he was only a man after all and even though he'd found solace in the one night stands he brought home from the bars, there was something about Jennifer lately that caused him an itch he needed to scratch.

Raymond also felt a little entitled. He'd taken Jennifer into his house and under his wing. He'd paid for her transition and was paying for her education. Wasn't he entitled to a little 'payback' in return? It wasn't like she was his real niece and she kept parading those long legs, pert tits and tight buns in front of him. It was like having a Barbie doll that he wasn't allowed to play with.

Raymond knew that he was rationalising but the feel of this girl-woman in his embrace: her tits pressing into his chest, her perky ass in his hands, her perfume in his nose, her breath on his neck was enrapturing and she hadn't actually said no had she?

'Please don't,' wasn't NO... was it?

Raymond squeezed Jennifer's buttocks again, feeling the satin of her dress slide over the slippery silky pantyhose underneath. His cock twitched and Jennifer felt it, as well as her uncle's hand caressing her ass. She tried to ease away from him a little but he held her tight.

Jennifer wanted to make it all stop before it got out of hand. It had already got to the stage where they would both be embarrassed the next day but the situation was recoverable. At least she thought so.

When Raymond lowered his face to hers and tried to kiss her, Jennifer pulled her face away. Raymond held her tighter and chased her lips with his. He pressed his lips to Jennifer's and sighed into her mouth and caressed her buttocks and his cock shuddered again.

Raymond was a handsome man and in another time and another place where Raymond had not been her mother's lover Jennifer might have been tempted to let him take her virginity but this was very inappropriate. She told herself that as she held onto him to stop herself collapsing as he kissed her like she had never been kissed before.

Raymond's muscled body pressing on hers, his handsome face so close, his soft sensuous lips on hers, the scent of his aftershave, the faint scratchiness of his beard on her soft cheek... the very manliness of him was arousing but so improper.

When Raymond slipped his tongue into her mouth she didn't resist but she didn't encourage him either. When Raymond put his hand between their bodies so that he could caress her nipples through her tight dress she didn't resist but she didn't encourage him either. When Raymond caressed her buttocks and rubbed her smooth satin dress against her glossy pantyhosed ass she didn't resist but she didn't encourage him either. When Raymond pressed his cock into her tiny body and ground it against her she didn't resist but she didn't encourage him either.