Click Bait Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I send you to the Middle East, Asia or South America, even back to Europe, you will not live a bad life. The man who buys you will cherish you," Dmitriy whispered.

"Until something better comes along and he sells me to someone else or puts me to work in a bordello," Katya said plainly.

"My god you are so exquisite. I don't think I will let you go just yet," Dmitriy pressed his lips to hers.

Katya neither resisted nor yielded. Her head was spinning but the beginnings of a plan began to form.

"So is it true what Liza said? Will my price be halved if I lose my virginity?" Katya tentatively reached out and stroked Dmitriy's upper arm.

"Blonde virgins make the most money but someone as beautiful as you would likely make the same, even with that striking black hair. You are like a black pearl hidden amongst whitest of Akoya pearls that are harvested in the hidden bays off the coast of Japan. A rare and precious find," Dmitriy kissed her again.

"I can tell that you covet and cosset rare and precious things," she returned Dmitriy's kiss, softly resting her full lips on his.

Although Katya was tall, she was lean and Dmitriy was easily able to lift her into his arms and carry her to his bedroom. He lay her down on the downy coverlet and kicked off his sandals and lay down beside her.

"Should I undress?" Katya asked meekly.

"No. You are a present that I wish to unwrap myself," Dmitriy smiled down at her.

This time when Dmitriy kissed her she sensed his restrained passion and Katya put her arms around him and returned the kiss but softly. She was careful not to be too aggressive. She might be a virgin but she was experienced in the art of seduction and knew that playing the innocent coquette was the way to Dmitriy's heart.

They kissed for a long time, Katya's mouth was sweet and she smelled of the Poison perfume that Dmitriy preferred. Her tall lithe body moulded perfectly to Dmitriy's who was used to the diminutive young blondes that his customers mostly wanted.

There was something about this girl. She might present as naïve and inexperienced but he sensed there was an undercurrent of sensuality and maturity that she was keeping hidden.

Their kisses became more passionate and Dmitriy began to use his tongue on her and Katya mimicked his actions, pretending to be a novice in the art of seduction. Dmitriy lay her down flat and straddled her and Katya could feel his hard cock pressing into her belly. It was not the first time she had felt a man's erection against her body but it was certainly the biggest. She knew it was impossible but she thought she could sense the heat of it.

Dmitriy put a hand inside the low-cut dress and scooped out Katya's beasts. They were perfectly formed, small but perky and pert. Her areolas were pink against her alabaster flesh and Dmitriy lowered his face to them and began to suckle on them. Katya entwined her fingers in the tresses of his hair, guiding his leonine head from nipple to nipple when they became too sensitive.

She arched her back and sighed as Dmitriy lapped, nipped and licked her sensitive teats. Pleasure radiated out from her breasts and pooled in her belly; she could feel herself becoming damp.

When Katya was delirious with rapture Dmitriy returned to her pretty face and kissed her again prolonging the anticipation of exploring the treasure that lay between her legs. His fingers stroked and kneaded her nipples which were hard and elongated. His cock was hard and throbbing and craving for release but he would not be rushed.

Dmitriy explored Katya's breasts again with his mouth, smiling to himself when she gasped and wriggled on the bed. This time he did not return to her face but began a slow journey down her body, taking his time to explore her belly and her hips with his mouth. He could sense her delicate flesh through the tight bodice of her silk sheath and Katya could feel his lips, tongue and teeth through the gauzy fabric. She had never considered her belly and her hips as erogenous zones but Dmitriy was a devil in the art of seduction.

He followed the shape of her body, carefully avoiding her pelvic region. His lips followed the curve of her hip down to the top of her thigh and then he licked her leg from the top of her thigh down to her ankle and back again. He did this to both her legs, pushing up the hem of her dress to the top of her thighs. He spent some time exploring the little wrinkles in her diaphanous nylons at the back of her knees and the crease where her legs joined her torso.

Katya's fingers were tangled in his hair, pulling on it, guiding his face to the places she wanted him to explore. The feel of his mouth on her legs through the ten denier nylon felt like she was being caressed by angel's wings. All of her pleasure centres were ignited and a deep ache was emanating from her sex which was yearning to be fondled.

Dmitriy deliberately stayed away from Katya's pubis and began to kiss her on the mouth and then began his exploration of her body all over again. He did this three times until Katya was moaning with excitement and yearning. Twice she had reached for his cock and twice he had slapped her hand away, scared that if she so much as touched him he would explode.

This gorgeous creature was the most exquisite treasure that he had ever encountered and soon she would be plundered. But only when he was ready.

Katya wished that Dmitriy would tear open her dress and ravage her; she had never felt so wanton but he teased her for hours. The only compromise he had made was to take off his robe so that all that remained were his Calvin Klein briefs. He let Katya rake his chest with her long nails and caress his dark muscled tattooed skin but if her hands strayed below his belly he slapped them away. Likewise he stopped her from taking off her dress or her heels. He could feel her frustration and it excited him.

On his final journey from mouth to ankle he made a detour on his way back up Katya's thigh and pressed his mouth to her sex. Her panties were soaked and he grinned. Katya could feel Dmitriy's lips on her pubis through the silky layers of her panties and pantyhose. He teased her, lapping at her cunt through her panties and stockings until her heels were drumming on the bed, her fingers almost ripping his hair from his scalp.

She was simpering and whimpering with desire. Dmitriy had been teasing Katya for nearly two hours before he even put his mouth anywhere near her pudendum. He removed his mouth from her pubis and kissed her on the lips again.

"Please, please, please Dmitriy," it was the first coherent word that either of them had uttered for over an hour, instead they had communicated with gestures, sighs and groans.

Dmitriy smiled and returned his mouth to Katya's pubis. He eased aside the gusset of her panties and bit a hole in her pantyhose, exposing Katya's vulva. The delicate folds of her labia unfolded like pink petals exposing her clitoris which was swollen. Dmitriy deliberately kept his tongue away from the inflamed nubbin as he lapped at her sweet moist cuntal lips.

Katya sighed. It was sigh of relief as much as it was a sigh of gratification. Dmitriy had finally put his mouth where Katya wanted it. Rings of intense pleasure radiated from Katya's pubis, her nipples were erect her legs spread wide, the two-thousand dollar dress hiked up at the hem and pulled down at the neckline, almost ruined. Katya could care a skerrick about the dress as she encouraged Dmitriy to lap at her swollen vulva. She wanted to feel his lips on her clitoris from which radiated a deep ache.

Dmitry finally put his mouth on her clitoris. Drawing back the clitoral hood with his lips, he used the tip of tongue to tickle the inflamed bud.

Katya moaned as an intense orgasm ignited in her pudendum and spread through her body. She bit her lip to stop herself screaming as she lay on the bed convulsing as Dmitriy continued to lap at her super-sensitive button. Tears ran down her face as she shuddered and groaned as the most intense climax she had ever experienced racked her body.

Dmitriy grinned. She was ready.

Dmitriy ripped off his underpants and climbed between Katya's legs while she was still moaning from the intensity of her orgasm. He guided his penis into the hole he had chewed in her pantyhose and placed his glans inside her labia. He could feel the resistance. She was tight.

He pushed a little and Katya screamed as Dmitriy's thick phallus pressed on her hymen. The thin ring of tissue guarding the entrance to Katya's vagina stretched but did not give. Katya pressed her buttocks down into the bed and pushed at Dmitriy's shoulders with her hands, trying to force him to take his penis away from her vagina where pleasure had suddenly been replaced by pain.

"One scintilla of pain my love that will soon be replaced by ecstasy," Dmitriy whispered lovingly in Katya's ear as he pressed her down into the bed and pushed.

He put his mouth over Katya's to muffled her screams as his bloated appendage tore open her hymen and stretched her tight passage. Katya drummed her heels on the bed and writhed and wriggled underneath Dmitriy as he lay on top of her holding her down, impaled on his mighty rod. He'd only just got his glans inside this girl and she was screaming with pain already.

Katya sobbed and Dmitriy lapped at her tears and kissed her softly on the cheeks but he did not relent. He whispered words of endearment and encouragement as he slowly forced his bloated organ inside her. Katya didn't care if the words of devotion that Dmitriy was whispering were true; she just wanted the huge phallus that was raping her tight vagina to withdraw.

Dmitriy had deflowered his share of virgins but none as exquisite, delightful and tight-cunted as Katya. He kissed her softly and pressed his body down on hers so that his chest pressed on her nipples which he noted where still erect; whether from pleasure or pain it mattered not. What mattered was that he finally had his full ten inches of hard flesh inside this beautiful creature.

He didn't move.

Dmitriy kissed Katya a little more passionately and she reluctantly responded even though her vagina felt stretched and bloated and was aching incredibly. She felt so... so full! Dmitriy used his mouth on her nipples again, his cock still buried inside her, unmoving. He kissed her again and this time she responded and put her arms around his neck.

"Please don't hurt me anymore," she whispered in his ear.

"Of course not my precious. Try to relax," Dmitriy smiled at her and again she was overcome by how handsome he was.

He lay on top of Katya hardly moving but when he felt that her vagina had accepted his girth he began to rock his hips almost imperceptibly. He kept this up, his pubis pressing on Katya's pudendum and her clitoris.

After a while Katya began to feel little rings of pleasure radiating from her clitoris. Her vaginal juices began to flow. Her cunt felt filled and swollen but it was no longer painful, instead it radiated a pleasurable ache.

When she was ready Dmitriy began to slowly thrust his cock in and out of Katya's tight vagina. At first she hissed with pain when his phallus chafed her ripped hymen but she lifted her pantyhosed legs and wrapped them around his back.

"Fuck me," she whispered in Dmitriy's ear and he involuntarily ejaculated.

Hearing her say those words and the feel of her tight quim stretched around his aching rod was too much. He groaned and held his breath as an intense orgasm coursed through him. He filled Katya's tight cunt with his glutinous issue. His semen mingled with Katya's vaginal juices and lubricated her love tunnel.

Now he was able to properly fuck this delicate flower.

The delicate flower turned out to be not so delicate as for the first time in her life she experienced having a huge throbbing cock inside her. She drummed her heels on his back and rubbed her silken-sheathed legs on his flanks, her nails raked his back, her mouth pressed viciously to his, her tongue fluttered in his mouth as she lifted her hips off the bed and ground her pubic mound against his.

They came together, holding onto each other like their life depended on it. Waves of pleasure engulfed them and for that moment in time they were the only living beings on the planet. Dmitriy's cock slammed in and out of Katya's swollen hole, the amalgam of blood, vaginal juices and semen providing all the lubrication needed. The deep ache and sharp pain caused by Katya's ruptured hymen blended with the intense ripples of pleasure that emanated from her sex as a prolonged orgasm washed over her.

Dmitriy felt like Katya's tight fleshy channel was milking his cock as it pulsed: dilating and constricting in little wavelet-like contractions triggered by her climax. His cock ejaculated continually, filling her with his scalding semen until he thought he would faint.

Then he did... almost. He lay exhausted on top Katya, his breathing erratic, his body shuddering uncontrollably now and then. Katya too was spent. She lay with her legs wide apart, her arms around Dmitriy, stroking his sweat-matted hair and caressing his muscled back as she felt his mighty organ slowly deflate inside her. It plopped out of her and she felt the rivulet of semen, blood and cunny juice soak into her ruined panties and hose and steep into the bedding. She liked the weight of his body on top of her.

Finally Dmitriy rolled off her but he pulled her close and nuzzled her.

"That was amazing," Katya sighed.

"Yeah, pretty good I suppose," Dmitriy smiled wickedly and Katya batted at him.

He caught her wrist and looked deeply into her eyes.

"No. You are truly amazing," he whispered and then kissed her softly and stroked her hair.

"Would you like some dinner?" Dmitriy asked, looming over her so he could take in her beautiful face.

"Yes I would like some dinner. Then I would like more of this," she tugged at his flaccid penis and grinned up at him.

"You are a minx," he smiled down at her.

"So that girl Liza? What exactly is it she does for you?" Katya asked, sitting at the cosy dining table forking duck confit into her mouth.

"She is how they say... my Girl Friday... my personal assistant... my aide. Why do you ask?" Dmitriy asked.

"Because I want her job," Katya replied brazenly, causing Dmitriy to gag on his wine.

"Really? What qualifications do you have Katya?" Dmitriy teased her.

"Non, but I will learn quickly. Liza will teach me before you ship her off to some other position in your organisation," Katya waved a fork at him.

"And why would I replace Liza with you?" Dmitriy gave her a challenging grin.

"Because otherwise you will spend every day imagining some little Asian man dressing me as a schoolgirl and sticking his tiny weenie in me, or some greasy Arab bending me over and raping me anally, or some Latin Lothario sharing me around his friends, or..." Katya began to recite vulgar scenarios.

"Enough! Enough! Enough!" Dmitriy banged the table with the flat of his hand.

"If I keep you for myself I lose nearly three hundred thousand dollars," Dmitriy frowned.

"But I will learn to be the best PA you ever had and you get to do what just did to me every day any time you want to," Katya grinned at him.

Five years later it was Katya who was sent away while Dmitriy deflowered another pretty virgin. Katya knew that she could only hold Dmitriy's interest for so long. They had exhausted a long list of Dmitriy's fantasies and although the sex was still incredible Katya knew that eventually another younger version of herself would replace her. She had prepared for the inevitable, amassing her own considerable nest-egg and establishing a relationship with Vlad Volkov who oversaw Dmitriy's people smuggling operations on the east coast.

It was an amicable breakup even though Katya had to suffer the indignity of training up the blonde cutie who had replaced her; just as Liza had suffered the indignity of training Katya.

Katya moved east and set herself up in a well-appointed cottage in Southold on Long Island, hiding amongst the moneyed elite. She tried marriage for a while but it didn't stick so she established a business scouting young virgins to pass onto Vlad Volkov who would arrange to have them abducted and sold into sexual slavery.

She did this without a conscience justifying to herself that she had effectively been Dmitriy's sex slave for five years. Working for a man who sold people, drugs and stolen property and committed crimes such as kidnap for ransom and murder at a whim and headed up his own arm of the Russian Mafia whilst distancing himself from the dirty work, had hardened Katya. She became immune to the everyday barbarity of it and knew that she herself was only a heartbeat away from meeting a similar fate to the abducted sex-slaves or the possibility of being killed by Dmitriy because she knew too much about him.

Katya met Uri Orlov on one of her many trips to LA.

She returned to California regularly to pay homage to Dmitriy who liked to summon select members of his organisation to remind them of their fealty to him. Katya was too far down the pecking order to really be invited to the big event that Dmitriy was organising but he still had a soft spot for Katya which he demonstrated by bending her over his desk and vigorously fucking her when she visited him in his office. Homage had been paid as far as Dmitriy was concerned and she was not invited to the extravagant dinner that Dmitriy was hosting that evening for his top confidants.

Katya was glad not to have to attend the boring dinner where the heads of Dmitriy's criminal organisation would compete to see who could stick their head furthest up his ass. Instead she found herself mixed up with a group of Russian and Ukrainian gangsters at a party hosted by Uri Orlov who had accompanied Alexi Agronov as his bodyguard.

Katya had gotten drunk because she was still angry at being treated like a chattel by Dmitriy who even though he had traded her for a younger model wanted to remind her that she was still his any time he wanted her. As if the scorpion that he had tattooed on her left ankle wasn't enough.

"You one of Dmitriy's girls?" a drunken thug asked Katya, pointing at her ankle.

"I used to be. Now I'm my own woman," Katya spat back defiantly.

"Yeah, sure you are, you fucking whore," the man glared at her.

She went outside to get away from the boorish thug and smoke, wondering around the ornate gardens. The man who had insulted her inside at the party came out of nowhere and pinned her to a tree with his hand on her throat whilst his other raked at her panties.

Uri Orlov appeared like a knight in shining armour and pulled the man off Katya. The boorish man produced a wickedly sharp knife and in the ensuing fight the thug opened up Uri's face leaving him with a scar that started across his left eyebrow and drooped along the side of his face.

Uri still managed to overpower the man, take his knife and stab him repeatedly in the heart until Katya pulled him off the bloody corpse. Uri dragged the man's body into the bushes and sent Ivan Rakhimov to dispose of it the next day.

Katya took Uri to her rented apartment and tended to Uri's wound as best she could. Then Uri called a doctor to whom Alexi Agronov paid a lot of money to treat his men when they were injured. The doctor stitched the wound and advised Uri to bed rest for a few days.

Uri spent three days recovering in Katya's apartment during which time they became lovers. Katya promised Uri her undying gratitude for saving her from the thug at the expense of his face and told him that he could call on her if he ever needed help of any kind.

Their affair was one of smouldering lust. When they were together they were ravenous; their appetite for sex insatiable, but they knew that they could never live together full-time. Katya sought out Uri whenever she was on the west coast and Uri sought her out whenever he went east.