Click Bait Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Uri became more successful, the more he travelled and the more he got to see Katya, usually in one for New York's finest hotels where Uri inevitably stayed, even when Uri travelled with his wife he would sneak away from the hotel to visit Katya.

Theirs was a special and unique bond and when Uri called Katya from outside of Bethlehem Pennsylvania she was expecting the call. She knew that Uri had severely fucked up and that Dmitriy Yakovich wanted Uri's head.

Of course she would help but there was nothing she could do for him in the long term.

Uri would have to hand himself into the authorities and promise to cooperate if they put him in witness protection. If Uri remained at large he would certainly be caught, tortured and killed. Katya would be free to work both sides of the fence. She could help Uri whilst not working directly for the law enforcement agencies because if Dmitriy found out that she was, he would skin her alive.

To be continued