Client Privilege

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asks it almost nervously. Her tongue catches on the 's' of my name again and I can't remember ever loving someone saying my name so much. I know we're entering into dangerous territory, but I can't help but smile back. She's just so fucking pretty.

"Am I allowed to think my lawyer is noticeable?" I banter back inadvisably.

"You can think whatever you want, Reese."

The conversation stalls but it doesn't feel uncomfortable. I look up from my drink to see her looking at me with her head tilted to the side, a question in her eyes.

But before she has a chance to ask whatever it was, Dillon pops her head over my shoulder. And I remind myself to yell at her later for being such an annoying clock block. No. Not cock block. This is your lawyer.

"Well, hello. Do you two know each other?" Dillon asks.

"Dillon, this is Natalie. She's the lawyer I told you about."

Natalie is still looking at me curiously.

"Oh shit, you're the hot lawyer. At Anthem on a Saturday night. Very nice to meet you. I've heard all about you," she rambles out way too excitedly.

"Guilty as charged?"

Dillon laughs too loud at the cheesy joke. And I'm starting to feel like I may just slap her in front of everyone. Which I should have done, because she goes on.

"If I could draw the perfect sketch of Reese's type, you'd be it"

"That would be more flattering coming from her, but thank you," she responds looking at me with a smile. She appears amused by this whole interaction.

"You're beautiful," I suddenly blurt out and this time Natalie's eyes do widen.

In the ensuing silence, Dillon obviously senses something is happening and gives an uncomfortable laugh.

"I'm gonna go check on the girls. You guys good on drinks? Yes? Great." And at that she walks away in a dramatic fashion.

I'm about to apologize for her but I'm caught off guard by the intense look Natalie is giving me.

"Do you want to go talk somewhere quieter?" She asks me just barely loud enough to hear over the music. Or maybe that's just my own heartbeat.

Her eyes look hungry. And apprehensive. And I can tell she tried to stop herself from asking the question. Whatever is going on here between us is obviously not her norm with clients.

"Yes," I respond almost as quietly.

I turn around and say a quick goodbye to the gang so they don't worry. I don't even wait to see what Dillon's face looks like as I turn back to Natalie.

She slowly reaches over and takes my hand to pull me behind her in the packed crowd. And I can't help but flinch at the sudden contact. Her hand feeling so warm and soft in mine.

We don't say anything as we head out of the bar. There's not much to say except "stop" and "wait" and "maybe this is a bad idea". But neither of us says that.

As we leave the bar, even the cool air hitting my face doesn't clear my mind. Natalie doesn't release my hand. But with an urgency, she pulls me to the side of the building, under the awning of a secluded apartment complex.

She gently pushes me against the door of the building but doesn't do anything. She just looks at me, the same quiet intensity she had inside burning itself into me.

"Tell me to stop," she whispers as she moves her eyes down to my lips.

"Reese," she says when I say nothing. Almost pleading me to stop her.

But I can't. I knew that the moment I saw her. It was always going to happen like this. Maybe I didn't think it would happen this fast, but I felt it when I saw her photo. And I felt it when we first met. I certainly feel it now as she looks at me with desire clouding her eyes.

I don't say anything back. I push myself off the door I was leaning against and lean in to push my lips against hers.

The second they touch, all apprehension dissipates from both of us. She immediately leans into me so my back is again against the door again.

I can't help the sigh that leaves me as she pushes more firmly against me, deepening the kiss.

We break apart for a moment to breath. I can see her eyes have darkened and her lips look pinker.

"Natalie," I whisper as I lean my forehead against hers, trying to catch my breath. "Don't stop," I barely get out before she's pushing her tongue forcefully into my mouth again.

This time it's not even a sigh. I fully moan into her mouth as she suddenly sucks on my tongue.

My hands are now tangled in her hair and I can't seem to pull her close enough. I feel her hands up my sides, moving to cup my breasts over my dress. And all I want is the fabric to be gone. I want her hands all over me. Her mouth doing to my pussy what she's doing to my mouth.

In the back of my head, I acknowledge that we're about to fuck on some random doorstep, feet away from a building holding our various friends. I use the leverage of my hands in her hair to gently push her face away.

"Where can we go?" I say so huskily I barely recognize my own voice.

"Did you drive?" She asks me as she moves her lips from my mouth to my jaw line.

I can barely answer her I'm so turned on. I drove right? No, no, Dillon drove.

"No. Did you? Fuck." Her mouth feels so good now sucking on my earlobes that I'm having trouble putting coherent thoughts together.

"No. Where do you live?" She stops her sucking as I move my hand to the hem of her pants and she lets a quiet groan.

"West Hollywood, about 15 minutes," I respond and before I even ask if she wants to go there, she's pulling out her phone to call an Uber.

She hands me the phone so I can put my address in and before I know it, we're in the back of an SUV Uber and her lips are back on mine.

I was wondering why she got such a big car but now I see why. The driver can barely see what we're doing two rows back. And Natalie seems to have no qualms with PDA.

I can't think straight, or I'd probably feel a little self-conscious about making out with my newly hired lawyer while sitting in some man's car. But her lips are on me and her hunger is driving me forward.

"You're so sexy, Reese. So beautiful. I had to stop my jaw from hitting the floor when I met you today," she says as she sucks on my neck.

"I had to squeeze my legs together the whole meeting, I was so wet just from seeing you and hearing your voice," she continues.

"Same. But I felt that when I stalked your photo online. I almost fired you before I even hired you."

"And why's that?"

"You're too hot. Too distracting."

She gives a low laugh at that. "I can see that."

"Shut up," I say as I grab her sides and pull her more on top of me.

The driver has to clear his throat since we both didn't notice we arrived at my apartment.

We both smile at each other as we shuffle out of the car and she gives that low laugh again. How can one laugh be so sexy?

I'm silently thankful I cleaned my apartment this morning as we walk in the front door. I put my keys down and turn around, fully expecting to push her up against the door so we can resume where we left off.

But she has already moved past me into the space and is looking around my apartment. It only takes me a second to see what she's looking at.

All along one side of my apartment are canvasses. Watercolors mainly. Some sketches. Silly things I play around with in my spare time.

"Are you ok?" I ask her nervously as I approach where she's standing very still.

"Did you do these?" she asks.

"Yes. Just in my spare time. I'm better with graphic design."

"They're beautiful. You're talented."

I'm not great at taking compliments over my art so I simply look down and shrug my shoulders.

"Come here," she says quietly.

I walk over to her and appreciate the way her eyes rake up my body. She pulls me in to her, but this time with a tenderness she hasn't shown before.

But as our lips meet again, the hunger is back and now we don't have to worry about being in public. Natalie let's out something akin to a growl and removes her shirt in less than a second. I shouldn't be surprised she's efficient. She's the type.

Once I really look at her body my thoughts are jumbled. She's by far the sexiest woman I've ever seen.

"Natalie," is all I manage to get out before I push into her, letting my hands finally roam where they want to. I move us to the couch and push her down onto it.

Before straddling her, I quickly pull my dress over my head and am thankful for the loose fabric I chose.

The look on her face alone shoots electricity to my pussy. She's slowly moving her eyes up my body.

"No bra?" She smirks as she overtly stares at my bare tits.

"Didn't work with the dress."

"Thank god for small miracles," she replies as she flicks her tongue over her lips.

I move over her body and straddle her so my legs are pinning her down on the couch.

"You can do more than just stare," I tell her as I put my chest eye level to her before moving back again.

I can feel her hands grip my hips as she rolls her hips up.

This time when I bring my chest close to her face again, she quickly puts her mouth on my right breast, taking the nipple in to her mouth and rolling it with her tongue.

I grab the back of her head to urge her to take more of it. And then I guide her head to my left breast.

"Fuck, Natalie. That feels so good."

Her mouth is relentless on my tits and I can't help letting my head fall back. I swear if she keeps going, I'll come just from this, which is way too soon.

I move my hands around her back so I can remove her bra. Which is luckily an easy clasp given how distracted I am by her mouth.

I can feel her mouth vibrate against my skin as I cup both of her tits in my hands. But I want to see her. All of her. So I gently push her against the couch. She resists for only a second, seemingly not wanting to end her focus on my own tits.

"Wait. I need to look at you. I've been thinking about your body since I saw you in that fucking pencil skirt," I tell her as I gaze down at her.

"You can look all you want, babe, but I'd rather you touch."

"Take off your pants for me."

"I knew you were a top."

"Take them off, Natalie," I say quietly back, more than happy to play this game.

She complies with a small smirk on her face. For some reason I felt like she'd react this way to me topping her from the few times she's gone quiet and tender. I have every intention of dominating this woman.

She's now fully naked on the couch. I have a fleeting thought that maybe we should move to the bed, but I can't be bothered to waste even a second. And something about fucking her on this couch is hotter.

"Sit up and spread your legs, please," I command. The added 'please' is really more for irony. She complies again, looking up at me and I can feel a gush to my pussy from the darkness clouding her eyes.

"God, I want your mouth on me. Please. Stop teasing," she pleads quietly.

I laugh at her eagerness, partly because I'm just as eager. And it's taking everything in me to not just devour her.

"It will be soon, baby," I tell her as I slowly move to the floor between her legs.

"I want to know how wet you are before I taste you. Show me," I command quietly.

She looks at me and then down at her pussy. I gently take her hand and move it to her pussy to show her more specifically what I'm wanting. She gets the hint and moves a finger in to her folds, up and down so it's covered in her fresh juices.

She moves her finger up and looks at it before offering it to me. I grab her wrist and guide two of her fingers into my mouth, sucking them clean.

"Fuck. Reese," she moans out as I make sure her fingers are completely clean.

"You taste amazing. I need more. Is that ok, baby?" I ask her.

"Yes. Please," she pants out.

I can tell she needs some release soon. So I stop my teasing and move my hands to her thighs so I can push them open further. Now that I'm close to her pussy I can see and smell how turned on she is.

I can't help the moan that comes out of my mouth as I dip my tongue into her pussy. I'm so hungry to taste her that I slide my tongue down her slit until I'm able to enter her pussy. I fuck her like that, unable to get enough of her taste on my fully submerged tongue.

We're both moaning, but hers are by far louder as she encourages me along with a stream of expletives and dirty words that sound incredibly sexy coming out of her educated, proper mouth.

I move my tongue up her pussy so I can explore how sensitive her clit is. Her moans are still present, but not as deep. I put two fingers inside of her without waring as I suck on her clit. She screams out and starts to thrust her hips up to gain more friction.

I love how unbelievably uninhibited she is. She's owning her pleasure without embarrassment and I'm glad her eyes are closed so she can't see my expression of mid-sex wonder.

"I don't want you to come yet," I tell her as I remove my fingers to her loud moan of protest. Her frustration dissipates as soon as she realizes what I'm doing. I move up so I'm straddling her on the couch.

Before doing anything else, I put my hands in her hair and pull her in for a searing kiss. She gasps as the suddenness of it but almost instantly opens her mouth to let my tongue in, tasting her pussy all over it.

"Don't you taste good?" I ask her into her mouth.

She nods as I take over her tongue again with mine. Once I need to catch my breath, I break away from her mouth and move to her earlobe.

"Are you right or left-handed, Natalie?" I ask and she shivers as my tongue lightly hits her ear as I say her name.

"Right," she whispers out, barely even audible.

"See what you do to me," I take her right hand and move it to my pussy, knowing I must be embarrassingly wet by now.

At first, she's almost cautious as she moves her fingers into my dripping pussy. But once she feels how wet I am, she gains some confidence and pulls me to her with her other arm. She easily slips two fingers inside me and positions herself so she can move her fingers in and out.

"Fuck, yes. Add another, baby," I tell her, wanting to feel stretched.

She moves my body a little so she can get another finger in. I let her fuck me hard for a few minutes before grabbing her wrist and stilling her hand.

"I don't want to come yet either."

I slowly get off her body but before I do, I whisper in her ear, "I don't want to push you too fast. Say no to anything that makes you uncomfortable. OK?"

I can feel her nod against me so I continue, "Will you get on all fours for me?"

She moves down to the rug much slower than it would normally take. And as she does, she looks over her shoulder and smiles seductively. I'm relieved she's enjoying this as much as I am.

"Like this?" she asks as she turns back around.

"Perfect, baby."

I move over behind her and slide my hands up from her ass up so I can cup her breasts. I love feeling her from this angle. It feels like I can envelop her and if this ever happens again, I'd want to fuck her like this with a strap on.

But I can see her legs are wet. She's dripping on herself at this point and I'm going to relieve her. I move my tongue from the top of her ass and lightly bring it down. I move further down so I can get my tongue back in her pussy and she moans so loud I almost think she's coming. But then I feel her move back on my tongue, trying to drive more friction.

I remove my tongue and don't give her any time to complain as I slide three fingers into her pussy as I kneel behind her and pull her into me with the other hand. I use my body to push into her deeper.

"Fuck, yes, harder, please," she all but screams.

I increase the pace of my thrusts until I feel her start to tighten around my fingers.

"Come for me, baby, I can feel it."

As soon as the words leave my mouth, I feel her come around me. She pushes herself down as she rides her orgasm out, moaning and not saying anything legible.

I gently pull out my fingers and she flinches as they leave her. She's now on her stomach, breathing heavily. I sit back on my heels to catch my own breath. She turns over onto her back and looks up at me.

"Reese, that was really fucking hot. I want to make you come too."

I don't say anything as I move over to where she is on the ground. I straddle her again, moving my knees to each side of her. She slides her hands up my ass and digs her fingernails in. I know how wet I am, so I move my pussy down onto her chest and start to touch my clit as I slide up and down her chest.

Her fingernails dig in deeper to my chest as she lets out some swear words, very obviously enjoying the view. I'm closer than I thought I was, and I don't want to make myself come, so I remove my hand. Wanting her mouth on me, I move my body further up hers so my knees are on either side of her head.

I don't move my pussy to her mouth until she makes eye contact with me.

"Let me make you come," she says again looking up at me with those beautiful eyes, still dark with desire.

I oblige and move down onto her mouth. I let out a long, low moan as she swipes her tongue all around my pussy. She explores inside with her full tongue for a few strokes before moving to my clit and flicking her tongue against it.

The way she's grabbing my ass and the steady, light flick of her tongue has me coming on her mouth in a matter of minutes. I have to fall forward so I can support myself on my hands as I come down from my orgasm. I feel so lightheaded, I swear I might pass out from pleasure.

I move so I can lay down on the ground next to her and for the next few minutes the only thing I can hear is our mutual heavy breathing.

Given how domineering I was for the past hour or so, I get closer to her so I can press my lips into her neck. It's slightly sweaty and yet she smells like she just got out of the shower. I gently kiss her under her ear.

"Thank you, that was amazing," I whisper.

She hums gently as she plays with my hair and I can tell she's spent.

"Stay the night. It's too late to go home. I have a big bed that's calling our names."

She stays silent a moment and I can tell she's thinking it through. Ultimately exhaustion wins though.

"Ok, let's go to this legendary bed."

"I said big, not legendary. Don't put too many expectations on this."

She laughs as she follows me to the bedroom. We both slip into the covers, naked and I can see her eyes are nearly shut already.

As we start to drift off, she moves so she's in the crook of my arm. After a moment I hear her again.

"Reese?"

"Mmm?"

"You know I can't be your lawyer, right?"

I knew this was coming. I knew this when we left the club. There are some lines you can't uncross.

"I know."

"I have many recommendations. I'll find you someone good."

"It's ok, I read a Yelp review that you're not that good anyway."

"Fuck you."

I smile at that. During sex is one thing, but swear words coming out of her mouth during any other time just sounds cute.

"In the morning, baby. Goodnight."

I'm pretty sure I can feel her roll her eyes as she presses closer in.

"Night, Reese."

12