Cliff View...the Story Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments the two girls looked at each other. I can't say I believe in telepathy but something passed between them.

Gemma spoke first.' I can see your pants are well creamed Di......but I think mine are as well without even being touched. 'I can check if you like' I said and stepped towards her. She smiled back and replied 'I can wait for a while. It was so hot to see someone else bring Di off like that......I didn't have a full orgasm but by god my pussy was almost there. It was like watching porn but being able to really imagine you were in the middle of it.

Gemma turned to Di 'are you recovered enough to steer now?'

'Yes' she replied with a quizzical look at Gemma.

'Well I don't want you having all the fun do I......and I think Davy may have earned a treat.' ' While you were receiving the benefit of his attentions I noticed that he's either got inflatable shorts or is hiding something I want to see.'

Di took control of the boat and took us in a long sweeping curve and I then saw how far from the coast we had travelled and as I was looking my shorts and briefs were suddenly pulled down by Gemma.

I looked down into her eyes as she started giggling and pulled them from under my feet. 'Seems it's not just the ladies who may have creamed themselves' she said.....showing the evidence to Di.

My cock had dropped to half mast while all this was happening and Gemma stood back up facing me and she gently took it in her hand and pulled me closer. 'I want a cuddle to start with like you did with Di.' I opened my arms and as I did so she parted her legs and placed my cock between her damp pussy lips. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

Di had eased back the throttle so we were heading back towards the shore but just slowly. There was still a nice rocking movement caused by the waves and I could feel my cock expanding as it pushed further and further between Gemma's legs.

I don't know if it was the way my hands were wandering around her torso down to her tight bottom and back up or the pressure of her clit rubbing on the top of my hard cock but she was making mewling sounds quietly in my ear.

We must have hit a rogue wave....or someone else's wash as the boat rocked us and I felt the head of my cock slide just inside her slippery lips. She jerked her body back a little and I released my arms to let her pull away thinking I had allowed things to go too far.

She lifted her head and looked into my eyes as I was about to step away.....but she didn't release her arms. She quietly said....'it's ok....I wasn't quite ready to be entered.....I know it was the boat but my body reacted instinctively. Put your arms back around me for a few moments more.

I warily wrapped my arms back around her, but realized all was ok as she wriggled her legs allowing my cock to slide back in-between them. She pulled my head down close to her mouth. 'It was just so nice and relaxing letting the motion cause our bodies to move in that smooth way against each other.....it was like we were smooching on our own private dance floor.'

I was comfortable now as she relaxed her body against mine and I let my hands slide slowly under her cheeks and pulled us tighter together. After a few seconds I felt my cock give a slow long pulse in its warm wet home.

'Mmmm'.....she said.....'I think someone's enjoying this as much as me'. My body responded by itself, giving an even bigger pulse.

I've had orgasms before in situations like this, with no penetration, when you are so relaxed and aroused and in tune with your partner. In my mind I think of them as, erotic orgasms, rather than physical or sexual.

I tried to think of all things non-sexual as I willed my body to slow its state of arousal. It wasn't listening and still pulsed rhythmically but slowly. I didn't know what Gemma was thinking about feeling my cock throb between her legs.

She slowly lifted her head back away from my shoulder and looked at me with her large blue eyes. A smile floated across her face. 'You can let go of my ass now 'she said. So I relaxed my hold, but she continued 'but keep still.....relax and go with your body.'

'What is she up to my mind wondered?' and then I knew. She slowly slid down to her knees and was staring straight at my cock. I saw her lick her lips, and then looked back up to me with those eyes. She didn't break contact as she slid her right hand up my thigh and then wrapped it gently around my cock. She slowly pulled my skin back until the head was clear.

My cock pulsed on its own again and precum seeped out. She raised her thumb and circled it spreading the natural lubricant over the head. Her eyes had still not left mine. I was in one of those moments when time seems to slow down.

She let another of those little smiles slide across her lips as she pulled my cock straight. I saw her lips start to open as she lowered her head to align her mouth with my cock. She gently touched its end with her tongue causing me to flinch with the sensation.

But that was nothing compared to her next move. Her tongue slipped under my cock and flickered at the taught sensitive join of skin and cock head. I almost jumped as my cock pulsed and seeped more precum.

She glanced at me once more and then her mouth slowly descended along my cock and her tongue was alive writhing all over my sensitive head. My body shook with this over arousal of my senses. I reached to hold a rail as she raised and lowered her head slowly while her tongue lashed speedily.

I knew I was only going to last a short while as my balls tightened and my cock pulsed. I shouted ''I'm Cumming'' and tried to pull back but she slipped a hand up and behind my bottom and pulled me into her mouth. My semen exploded into her and she had to swallow and take a quick breath as her lips remained clamped around my cock.

I'm one of those guys who rarely swears but 'F*** F*** F***' rolled out of my mouth. Quickly followed by a 'sorry'. I gently placed my hands on the sides of her head and eased her head back. Our eyes met and I only wanted to do one thing. I dropped to my knees and pulled her lips to mine as I kissed her passionately.

As I paused to take a breathe I suddenly thought 'did she want an emotional reaction like that?' It was her smile that answered me rather than words.

There was an 'hmmmp' from the wheel 'didn't know you were having an early lunch'. We all burst out laughing. I looked at Gemma and said 'were you ok with that?'

'I wouldn't have grabbed your ass if I wasn't' she replied.

I noticed Di was guiding us in to the east end of Studland Bay; it's a long shallow sandy bay which is great for safe swimming and the east end is a naturist area, very popular during the summer.

We dropped anchor about fifty yards offshore in about five feet of water which was completely clear as there was little breeze to stir up the waves in the sheltered bay. We could see several groups of nudists on the beach enjoying the sun and a few dressed people hiking along the coastal pathway that ran along the beach.

'Shall we have a swim to cool off before lunch?' Di said.

'Well it looks Davy and I are naked and ready' Gemma replied 'but it looks like your panties are glued to you for some reason' she laughed avoiding Di's mock punch as she launched herself over the side.

'Would you like me to help you remove them Di' I said in a mock servant mode.

She gave me a friendly push on the chest and said 'it's your entire fault I'm in this state'........'Get out of here'. So I jumped overboard as well.

After a few moments Di set the steps on the stern of the boat and having removed her panties she gingerly reversed herself over the stern. I was in just the right position to see her cheeks part as she climbed down the steps. It afforded me a lovely view of her slightly puffy lips but my eyes were drawn to the darker puckered skin of her anus.

I felt a hefty shove in the back....'Pervert' shouted Gemma as she splashed me all over.

'It wasn't me parading my wares in public' I answered 'and I bet you weren't looking away either.' I splashed her back.

'Oi......cut out the splashing I've got my lenses in' Di said 'what was the fuss about?'

'He was perving your ass' Gemma shouted.

'Why don't you let the whole beach know.......anyway we agreed I was happy for him to see all of me when we discussed this'.

'Now I understand' I said 'you two have set me up'. 'Not that I'm complaining mind you.'

'Come on' Di said 'I'll race you out to that buoy'.

I looked to where she was pointing and replied 'I'd rather not if you don't mind'. She looked at me confused. 'I'm not the strongest of swimmers so I'm wary of being out of my depth'.

'No problem' Di said 'but you're ok swimming around the boat here'.

'As long as my pointed toes can touch the bottom I'm ok'.

We swam around gently enjoying the water when I suddenly felt a hand on my bottom. 'Can you float?' Gemma said.

'I can face down until I have to breathe' I replied 'but I struggle to get onto my back'.

'Come on then' she said 'just lie back and I'll support you with my hand.'

I slowly lay back and felt her arm underneath me......'spread your arms and legs and relax and breathe slowly'. She stayed talking to me about all sorts of things and then said 'you realize I took my arm away five minutes ago'. I had a little panic and then relaxed as she quietly said 'you've got it.'

I let my legs drop and stood up. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight. 'Thank you'.......promise I will practice and I let her go. But as I did so I felt her hand take hold of my cock.

'Ohhhh......looks like Mr. Floppy is here' and she swam away.

After we all gently fondled each other in the water we decided to climb back into the boat for some lunch. I watched them climb out of the water up the ladder then heard a loud laugh as I looked up. 'They always say the PERVERT climbs aboard last'.

We dried ourselves and helped each other to apply more sunscreen before we sat down and I opened the food hamper I had bought.

We had a leisurely lunch and chatted casually as we allowed our bodies to digest the delicious food. We all had a glass of sparkling wine that the girls had chilling in the fridge. I think that was what caused us to doze off along with the early afternoon heat.

I came too out of some weird dream.....Where I was being eaten by monsters.....or something like that anyway. As my brain woke up I thought the dream was real, when I could feel teeth on my cock. I was about to hit out when I realized Di had my soft cock in her mouth and was gently licking it with her tongue.

She raised her hand and waved her fingers at me. The warmth of her mouth caused my cock to start slowly swelling and I groaned with the pleasure. There is just something about your cock growing inside of a girl's mouth. I don't know what it is about it but I can tell any lady that it is exquisite.

I could feel Di's gag reflex start to ripple as my cock head reached her throat and I wriggled to try to pull back. She slipped her hand behind my ass and held me still as she gave a tiny shake of her head.

I felt my cock pushing tightly at her throat and could see her face getting redder and redder as her eyes were watering. I pulled myself away from her and heard her gasp for air. The noise woke Gemma who said 'what's up?'

'It's ok 'I said as I turned and put my arm loosely around Di. I looked at the tears running down her face. Quietly I said 'Thank you, I know what you were trying to do but it takes practice'. I reached for a clean tissue and dabbed her eyes dry.

Gemma looked at me with a darkening expression and said loudly 'Explain'.

I quietly answered. 'I came too with my soft cock being sucked by Di....I think she was trying to 'deep throat' me. I tried to pull away but she held me in place. I quickly realized she wasn't ready and deliberately forced myself out of her mouth'

As I finished speaking she looked away from me to Di who nodded her head...as a few more tears ran down her face she muttered 'I wanted to try'. I pulled my arm tighter around Di and held her against me until her tears subsided.

I was concerned as to how the situation had changed and my head was saying you need to extricate yourself from here or there could be trouble. I picked up my swim shorts and releasing my hold on Di quietly said 'I think you need to drop me back to the harbour'. I stepped away from the girls.

'Just wait a moment' Gemma said strongly. She quietly spoke with Di but I couldn't hear what was being said. Then she turned slowly around to face me.

She lowered her head for a few moments and then looked me straight in the eye. 'Firstly I must apologise to you for raising my voice which I accept now was inappropriate but in my defense I was concerned for Di. Secondly I realize that what you said earlier this morning is true and that you would not do anything we would not want to do....or perhaps did not known we were not ready to do.'

She lowered her head and waited to hear what my reply might be. I reached out and slipping my hand gently under her chin I raised her face to look back at me. Our eyes locked.........' If I say it I will always mean it'.

The tension slowly dissipated from the air. I opened my arms wide as the girls slipped into them and we had a three way hug.

'I think, perhaps, a nice stroll along the beach is required' I said. And two nodding heads agreed.

We tidied the boat and I started to slide my feet into my swim shorts. 'Not needed' Di said 'we are going to brave it'.

'Naked?'

'Yes' two voices replied in unison. Then giggled.

We swam then paddled ashore and turned right to walk towards the point, where we could see people ahead walking in both directions. We walked in silence for a few moments with the girls either side of me, then I felt Di's hand slip into mine and take hold. A few moments later another hand joined in on my other side. I think I kept the smile inside....but I couldn't swear to it.

'So' Gemma said 'the million dollar question......how do we behave or react when people start looking at us? '

'It's easy 'I replied. 'You can look....but don't stare....and you are allowed to smile. Just act as if you're clothed'

We enjoyed our walk to the point of the sand spit and were on our way back. We passed various different groups walking...dressed and not and had spoken with several people.

'I didn't realize it would be so easy to be naked in public.....we have always hidden away before' Di said.

'That's because people confuse nudity with sexuality 'I replied....'.but as soon as you recognize they are different things you can relax. You just have to accept that there are always some idiots about and just don't react to them.'

'I think as ladies you need to be a little more careful depending where you are and who you are with but on a beach like this where public nudity is the norm it's not an issue. If you are a little shy you can use the dunes at the back of the beach, where you will only be seen by the odd passerby, rather than the open beach.'

Di squeezed my hand and looked at me with a twinkle in her eye. 'So all of this 'advice' comes from a man of experience does it?' I felt my face give a little blush and I took a moment to gather my thoughts.

'Look............I will never disclose details of what we have done to anyone, and that means I may have other confidences that I will not disclose to you. I will just say two things. A close male friend has guessed I was seeing someone this week so to aid secrecy I said to him I was seeing some One. He does not know there are two of you.

They both looked at me as we strolled on and after a moment Gemma said expectantly 'you said two things.'

'Yes' I said, pausing. 'No details........I do have some experience...and have gained some experience....from being with....a few older couples'.

They both stopped in their tracks and looked at me open mouthed. Then we continued. Di said 'that makes sense now. For someone our age I can see your confidence with us.....and your relaxed manner. Most guys would have just tried to fuck us this morning'

I smiled and replied 'don't for a moment think that I wouldn't want too, you are two stunning young ladies who could have your pick of guys, but one of the best bits of advice I was given was to always respect a partner. I have always tried to follow that advice.'

Di let go of my hand and quietly slipped it behind me and placed her middle finger in the crease of my ass. 'So you could be tempted' she said.

Gemma looked across at her wondering what Di was alluding too with the teasing way she had asked the question. Di just smiled knowing that she was teasing me physically as well as verbally.

I slipped my free hand over Di's rounded bottom and placed my middle finger between her cheeks and gave a little squeeze. She let out a little 'ohh'. Gemma looked across again in front of me and just got an inscrutable smile. 'Come on then......what are you two up to.' We shot innocent looks back at her.

She wasn't taking it this time and as she let get go of my hand and pulled back she saw where our hands were. 'You secretive Pervs!!'

'How long have you two been fondling each other's asses?'

'Since I've been trying to persuade him to have his wicked way with me' Di giggled. 'I'd let you join in as well if I can twist his arm'.

'Well I should hope so.....anyway the boats just here so come on.'

We let go of each other and splashed out into the water. 'Do you want me to climb up first this time?' I asked. Di jumped onto the ladder and wiggled her bottom at me as she climbed it and I waited as Gemma started to climb.

As she reached the second step I slipped my arm around her legs causing her to stop and look down. I licked my lips and kissed her lovingly on her pert cheeks. 'A bit presumptuous aren't we' she giggled.......but pushed her bottom back towards me for a second helping.

We all grabbed our towels and dried ourselves and then grabbed some cokes from the fridge as we sat to drink them.

Di placed her hand on my groin and gently rubbed my cock with her little finger. 'So kind Sir' she giggled 'how are you going to have your way with these wicked wenches?'

Gemma and I burst out laughing at her attempt with 18th century English.

I didn't want any problems after what had happened earlier but before I could even ask the question they knew was in my mind in unison they said 'we are both sure'.

I gave them each a kiss on their cheek and I let myself down onto the padding. ''One of you lie each side of me' I said. We quickly organized our bodies and I was taking it in turns to kiss each of them and fondle their breasts while enjoying the sun on our bodies. They took it in turn running their hands up and down my cock, which was now pointing skywards, or gently cradling my balls.

After a while I rolled more on to my left side and slipped my hand between Gemma's legs to feel her pussy lips which felt surprisingly dry. It was only when I parted them with my index finger that her juices began to pour out and I knew how excited she was.

Di had turned behind me and had her pubes pushed tightly against my ass and with her right hand she just held my cock tight. She raised her body up on her left elbow and nibbled my ear. She whispered 'I want to watch you do to her what you did to me this morning' then she lowered her head on to my neck after she gave me a nip with her teeth.

I raised Gemma's left leg back towards the seat behind her, opening up more access to her pussy. I rubbed my fingers along her wet drooling slit and started to cover them with her juices. The smell of an aroused woman started to fill my nostrils.

As I started to rub her clit I could hear little moans escaping from her lips. I swapped to long slow sweeps of my fingers from front to back of her delicious juiciness. Her moans increased and her hips were starting to push against my slippery hands.