Cliff View...the Story Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to circle her clit as her breathing got heavier. Di whispered in my ear 'go on.......you know she wants it'.

I tightened my fingers together and pushed them deep into her pussy causing her to thrust back against them. She let out a long slow 'YEEAAH' and her juices flooded my hand. I held it still....deep inside her....feeling the pulsing.

I eased my hand back as Di bit my ear again and said 'I knew she was ready'. I turned towards her and said 'I think your grip on my cock has stopped my circulation'. She giggled and released her hold on me.

We lay still for a while to let Gemma come down from her orgasm. When she finally spoke she said 'I'm sorry I squirted my juices all over you'.

'Not a problem young wench 'I answered 'the pleasure was mine'.

She answered with a giggle....'kind sir...I can assure you the pleasure was mine'.

There was a tap on my shoulder.......'I think it's my turn now'.

I rolled onto my back and said to Di....'roll yourself on top of me with your legs down each side.' I reached my arms around her and we kissed passionately. I rubbed her back in gentle circles gradually lowering my hands until I was holding her ass cheeks.

My cock was tight against her pussy lips and I could feel the wet warmth of them on its head. I quietly said 'it's all up to you now. I'm not going to move unless you ask me. There was a little 'mmmmm' in my ear.

Gemma's waving hand caught my attention. 'I'm going to watch' she silently mouthed to me. I slightly nodded my head to show I understood. She moved and sat behind Di and would have a lovely view of our action.

Di gave her raised bottom a little wiggle and I felt my hard knob lock in-between her lips. I whispered to her again 'there's no rush go at the speed you need to.'

She took a deep breath and started to push back against me. I could feel her lips sliding in slow motion backwards over my stiff member.....sliding the protective skin back and completely uncovering my sensitive head.

'If you find it painful then stop 'I said quietly 'stop if you need to.... and keep breathing'.

I felt her start to push again and suddenly my head popped inside of her and I could feel her lips close around me as she relaxed her breathing. The excitement caused my cock to pulse a few times and I could feel my pre-cum get pumped inside of Di. I licked her neck and nibbled her ear and whispered 'that's the hard bit over. If you felt my cock pump that's my pre-cum adding to your own juices which will allow us to slide together.

I looked back towards Gemma to see her staring at Di's derriere. She was licking her lips and had a hand rubbing between her legs.

I started to rub my hands in soft circular movements over Di's bottom, where they had been holding her cheeks open. I said to her 'just gently rock yourself backwards and forwards gently on my cock....our juices will make it easier and easier. She moaned a little but nodded her head against my chest.

I could feel her getting there as her movements slowly became deeper and then her speed increased. I could feel the juices from her excitement lubricating my cock and making me more aroused. I was tempted to push back but remembered what I had said.

I moved one of my hands over the crease of Di's bottom and allowed my middle finger to slide over the darker crinkled skin of her anus. She raised her head and looked at me. 'N n n n no' she said with a panicked look in her eyes.

I smiled at her and quietly said 'I'm not going to enter your bottom or hurt you. I'm just going to apply a little bit of pressure against your sphincter. Give it a minute and if you still don't want to I will stop.'

She started to increase her pace again and I could feel her bum muscles relax. I could feel them start to pulse in time with her pussy getting faster and faster I pressed a little more and felt her asshole start to grip the tip of my finger.

I knew her orgasm was coming from her moans, her pussy gripping my cock, and the pulsing of her ass....her excitement was infectious and my cock started to join in. She looked me in the eye again and shouted out as she went over the top....and with a couple of thrusts she dragged me over as I pumped my semen deep into her pussy. As I collapsed back down she fell onto me breathing deeply. I put my arm back around her body.

I heard an 'aaahhhhh' from behind Di and opened my eyes to see Gemma pumping her fingers into her pussy. 'Feckin' hell that was hot to watch' she said.

We gave ourselves a few moments to recover then wiped ourselves down and tidied up the boat getting ready to return to the harbour.

Suddenly there were two loud blasts from a fog horn making us all jump. A channel ferry was coming up the main shipping lane. As I shaded my eyes and looked as it passed 200 hundred yards away I could see two of the bridge lookouts waving our way. They both gave a thumbs up and waved their binoculars at us. I said to the girls.......'I think we may have been seen'......they looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Di started the engine and guided us out of the bay to join the shipping lane and we followed the ferry and several other small cruisers back to our mooring.

'Do you want me to contribute to the fuel bill' I asked reaching for my wallet.

'No need' Gemma replied 'you provided lunch......and a bit more' she added with a smile.

We tied the boat up then took our gear back to our cars. It was dreaded good-bye time as the girls families were returning home the next morning. We kissed and hugged as individuals and then as a group. Di said 'when we know we are next coming down we will try and give you plenty of notice'.

We exited the gates and turned our different ways.

I had just finished breakfast the following morning when my mobile rang. I picked it up and saw it was Gemma's number. 'Hi Gemma.....tell me you are staying another day.'

'No they are not' said a mature voice I recognized. I knew it was Jenny. I could hear strange mumblings in the background. My mind was rushing into defense mode.

'I just wanted to call and thank you for looking after the girls.......and being such a GENTLEMAN......(I could hear giggling now). Oh and by the way....the next time they see you they will return your swim shorts and underwear that I have just washed. Hoots of laughter came down the phone and shouts of 'byyyyyyeeeee'.