Climbing a Big Wall With My Sister

Story Info
I reach new heights with Amber.
3.3k words
4.5
34k
66
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I don't strive for realism. I like to push my characters to the limits of believability. That's fun for me. If non realistic behaviour bothers you, there are many authors who write longer and more realistic works than me.

...

Amber was 3 years older than me and had often seen me as a nuisance growing up, but in the last couple years things had changed. We both got into rock climbing around the same time and it wasn't long before I was flashing her projects.

One time I flashed a V6 she was working on and she turned bright red when her boyfriend at the time said I was better than her. They didn't last long.

But she took it in stride and even encouraged me to do competitions.

We both got better and now that I was 18 and our parents would let us, we were on our first climbing trip.

We had done Yosemite, and now we were in Patagonia. We were going for an ascent of a big wall just at the tail of the season before it became too cold. It was cold though. Cold enough to make your grip better but also cold enough to mean precautions needed to be taken.

We each had a large bag with warm stuff for the night we would spend up on the wall. An experienced climber might do it in one day but we wanted to be able to take out time.

When the day arrived we hiked up to the base and I began on lead. We made quick work but it was even colder than we expected. The wind pushed our roped bags away from the cliff and back against it with thud after thud as we climbed.

When we found the spot for the first night Amber began to pull the bags up. That's when something went wrong. When she disconnected my bag and put it on the portilage, there was a sound of friction and then she gasped. Her bag was plummeting 700 feet down the cliff wall.

She watched with her mouth agape as her bag hit the wall and bounced away, making no discernable sound against the wind as it disappeared into the trees at the base of the cliff.

"What the fuck was that?" She yelled, looking at me.

I had, in hindsight, stupidly connected the bags to each other through a loop. When one was released the other had no counterweight to stop it pulling through the loop and dropping.

"Fuck." Was all I could say in response.

"Ya fuck is right." She said, her voice almost as cold as the wind which was picking up.

"You better have a big sleeping bag little bro." She said, tossing my bag to me.

After closing the cover to the portilage we unrolled the sleeping bag and got in. The wind buffeted the walls of the tent-like structure dangerously but I knew I had connected it right, Amber had double checked my knots with justified distrust.

We were down to our long underwear in the sleeping bag which was barely big enough for us both. We didn't complain though as it was warmer that way.

Amber shoved her hands down the sides of my pants and I winced at the cold fingers.

"And don't you dare do the same." She said seriously.

She turned her hands both ways to warm them against my skin.

Even though they were freezing, I didn't complain as she rubbed the sides of my butt with her hands.

"That's better." She sighed after a few minutes. "We should get some sleep."

She turned around, scooting back and pulling my arms around her for warmth.

I could see her neck in the dim light from the moon. It was long and moved as she breathed. I found myself pulling her closer, unsure if I was doing it for warmth or because it was the closest I had ever held someone before.

I placed my face against her neck and she gave an approving "mmm."

We stayed like that for a few seconds before my body betrayed me.

"What the fuck Tom?" She yelled, shifting away from me as far as she could, which wasn't very far.

"Sorry!" I said. I could feel my face warming with embarrassment.

There was a long pause.

"It's fine. I'm sorry." Amber said quietly. "I know it's not something you can control."

I calmed slightly at her words but my heart was still beating out of my chest at the reality of being caught with an erection pressed against my older sister's ass.

"Thanks."

"So..." she said awkwardly. "Is it gonna go away?"

"Uh, I don't know."

"Right." She said, turning her head to look at me.

"Well, we need to get some sleep and honestly I'm getting cold just having this distance between us."

She looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"Right." I responded, not sure what else to say.

"Ok so, maybe just trying to think about something else ok?" She said, shifting her back and butt against me and pulling my arms around her again.

Her butt pushed firmly against my still hard member, but she was clearly determined to ignore it so she could be warm and sleep.

I held her like that for 15 minutes, trying desperately to think of anything except my sister's ass against my cock. Nothing worked.

"Hey, why don't you just deal with your situation and then we can both get some sleep comfortably?" She said out of the blue. I had thought she was sleeping but I suppose my hard dick was distracting her as much as it was me.

"What like..." I mumbled.

"Yes, rub one out real quick and we can sleep." She said, slightly frustrated.

"But what about you?" I asked dumbly.

"Well I'm not going anywhere obviously."

"Right..."

"Come on get it over with, I'm serious." She hissed.

Hesitantly I pushed down my long underwear and briefs, freeing my cock which was now resting against my sister's long underwear covered ass. I turned slightly so my cock was aiming up instead of pushing against Amber, and I began to stroke it.

The next few minutes were a mix of intense and awkward as my breathing got more laboured and the portilage shook slightly from my masturbation.

Amber, for her part, tried to appear like she didn't know what was happening, although I thought I noticed her breathing increase a bit too.

She took the hand of my arm that was still around her and I moaned involuntarily at her touch.

I felt that little twinge that meant my orgasm was on its way.

"Hey Tom." She whispered, looking over her shoulder at me again.

"Yeah?" I moaned, stopping my stroking, my heart pounding.

"When you finish, is it gonna make a big mess?" She asked.

I hadn't even thought about it. If I came now my cum would shoot all over her long underwear.

"Oh shit. Yeah I guess it will. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no. You need to get this done or we won't sleep. Can you get up and cum out the door?"

"Uh, well-" I mumbled but she cut me off.

"No, it's stupid. It's way too cold and you could fall out."

We both stopped for a moment. Thinking of what we could do.

"Keep going." She said, turning her head away.

I started stroking again. I felt the twinge again and I knew it wouldn't be long before I made a mess of things.

Amber gripped my hand harder before speaking again.

"When you finish. You can do it inside me. That way there won't be a mess and we can get to sleep."

I thought I must have misheard her, but she let go of my hand and reached down to push her long underwear and panties down over her ass, exposing herself in the sleeping bag.

"Just let me know when you're close." She whispered, not looking back at me.

I didn't know how to respond but my cock felt like it had grown an extra inch and was as hard as a steel beam.

As I continued to stroke I knew it wouldn't be long before I came.

"I'm close." I grunted, and Amber arched her back, lifting her butt up and sticking it out as if to say "here you go."

I turned and aimed my cock between her asscheeks, moving the tip up and down to find the target. Before I knew I was in the right place I was already sinking effortlessly into the warmth and wetness of my sister. The ease of my entry suddenly ceased as her pussy clamped down on me, like a vice only to release me again and allow me deeper inside her.

She moaned in a way I had never heard before and I felt that I wasn't going to last long inside her.

Wanting to make the most of it, I pulled out and shoved back in hard, making her gasp. I pushed my hand that had been rubbing my cock under her long underwear top and found her naked breast. She didn't stop me as I began to fuck her rhythmically while I held her against me by her breast. My fingers found her nipple seemingly of their own accord and pinched it.

"Oh fuck. Tom what the fuck!" She yelled as I fucked her harder. But she didn't try to pull my hand away.

I felt her pussy clutching me harder and she began to shake hard against me.

That was all I could take and I heard myself make a guttural grunt as I shot my cum into her. With each thrust I groaned and pulled on her tit. Pulling myself as far into her as I could for each release of semen. I felt her ripple around me as I filled her with cum.

"Oh, oh oh..." She moaned with each thrust until my movements slowed to a stop.

"Jesus fuck Tom..." she whispered.

...

We woke up dry and warm in the sleeping bag. My arms were still around Amber and she was stirring as I woke.

I closed my eyes, wanting to stay here but knowing we were halfway up a cliff and there were only two ways to get down, climb or descend. Each would take effort.

"We should get up." She mumbled, pulling my arms around her closer and wiggling back against me.

After some more snuggling we pulled ourselves out of the warmth of the sleeping bag, got our harnesses on, and prepared to climb.

It was a long day and the sun was out. The wind was still cold but the rock was warmer against our hands. We made it up most of the way to the top by mid afternoon.

"Her." Amber yelled up at me as I was working my way through a particularly crimpy section.

"Yeah?" I called down.

"I'm beat. We should make camp for the night."

I looked down in disbelief. We were most of the way to the top and she had good endurance at the worst of times. Then an idea lit up my mind. "She wants to spend another night on the cliff, with just one sleeping bag."

"Good idea, I called down, trying not to sound gleeful."

We made the portilage where she had stopped so the crimpy section would be waiting for me again in the morning.

We spent the evening in the sleeping bag, silently reading the same book together by the light of the sunset. I let her flip the pages as I was a faster reader. We weren't spooning so even though I got an erection at one point, just from being close to her, she didn't notice.

The wind had died down but it was still cold out so we zipped up the door for the night and snuggled up.

When my dick made its presence known I waited to see what her reaction would be.

"Well..." she whispered, turning her head to me. "We're gonna have to deal with that so we can sleep again aren't we?"

"I guess so." I said, trying to sound calm and collected.

Suddenly Amber was pushing her long underwear off and then she turned to face me.

"Get on top." She whispered.

I eagerly pushed my underwear down and moved over her. The portilage shook as we moved around.

Then our genitals were against each others. Her legs spread wide and her heels against my ass.

"We're just doing this so you don't make a soaking mess we both have to sleep in, ok?" She said, looking up at me.

I could feel her wetness against the underside of my cock as it rested in her folds.

"Yeah, totally." I said, smiling.

"Ok, get going." She said.

I took my cock in my hand and pointed it down, getting ready to enter her again.

"Hey!" She said, putting her hand against my stomach. "That's just for the end."

I stopped, not understanding. Then I realised that she wanted me to masturbate until I was ready to cum again.

I started stroking my cock, leaving the tip against her opening but she lightly pushed my stomach until it wasn't touching her anymore.

We were quiet for a bit as I stroked my cock, not sure if I was disappointed or more turned on by this unexpected restriction.

"We can't do it like yesterday, we're brother and sister. You need to wait till you're cumming this time okay?" Said amber.

"Okay." I grunted. I could feel myself getting further along but not yet the feeling of an impending orgasm.

She reached her other hand down and I could feel that she was playing with herself now.

"I'm getting close." I said, hoping she would want me to fuck her to a finish like last night.

Her hand stayed against my stomach, holding me away from my prize.

"You can get there on your own. I'm not here for you to fuck." She whispered, her voice quivering as she continued to masturbate with me.

"Fuck." I groaned, half in frustration and half pleasure.

Then I felt that feeling that meant my orgasm was coming. I closed my eyes and increased my pace. Suddenly my body jerked, one shot of my cum shot out and landed on Amber's pussy. Then her hand was gone and moved to my back. Her legs and heels ushered me forward and my cock found her cunt in one swift thrust as my orgasm crested.

We both moaned as I shot stream after stream of cum into the depths of her pussy. I felt her orgasm around me and she cried out.

"Fuck yes!" She yelled, biting into my shoulder as she squeezed and released my cock over and over again.

It took a few minutes for us to calm down. I pulled out and we both pulled up our underwear.

"Hey." She said as we snuggled up for the night. "You waited too long."

"Sorry, I know I got some on the outside."

"It's okay." She sighed. And we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning was colder than the day before. The wind buffeted the portilage and it looked like rain might be coming.

"We should get going." She whispered as we were waking up.

"Mhm" I groaned, pulling her back against me. I didn't want this trip to end and for us to go back to just being siblings again.

I had a morning hard on and it was jutting against her butt but at this point I didn't care to try to hide it.

"You need to deal with that before we go?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah." I said hopefully.

"Well I'm a bit sore down there right now. But why don't you start and we'll figure something out?

"Okay." I said, not sure what she had in mind but not wanting to shut down any idea she might have.

I pushed my underwear down and began stroking my cock beside her.

She waited for a few minutes and when it was clear I was close to coming she went under the covers and I felt her head resting on my stomach, with her face aiming down at my cock.

Surely she doesn't want a facial? I thought to myself. That would hardly be non messy.

The idea of her letting me cum on her face pushed me over the edge and I began to shoot my load. I felt her move a bit but other than that it was like a normal orgasm anytime I jerked off. When she came out of the sleeping bag she had no cum on her face and looked like nothing out of the ordinary had taken place. It was then that I realised where my cum must be, in her mouth, or maybe already down her throat. She had moved to catch it as I came to avoid any mess in the sleeping bag.

"Let's go." She said cheerily, and we prepared for the final push to the summit.

The climb went well but in the last few pitches it was beginning to drizzle. We got to the top just as the rain began to pour. We set up the portilage like a regular tent on the summit and took shelter inside as the storm came down. It did a wonderful job of keeping us dry, but it was unsettling to be in such a storm at the very apex of the mountain. We took off our wet clothes and got all cosy in the sleeping bag.

This time with us completely naked, I couldn't help getting an erection almost instantly.

"Again?" She said, looking at me with a look of exasperation.

"Okay, get yourself going." She sighed.

I began masturbating but this time she moved on top of me, holding her pussy in position above my cock.

Her breasts were dangling above my face. I reached up to touch one but she grabbed my hand and pushed it down.

"No touching." She said firmly. "I'm just here for the end so you don't get our only sleeping bag wet and cold."

Her words frustrated me but just made me want to cum in her more.

I stared up at her tits as I stroked myself.

"This would go faster if we were fucking." I grunted, slightly surprising myself with my boldness.

"Is that so?" She said coyly.

That was as much as my frustrated state needed to believe she wanted it. I grabbed her by the hips and pushed her down, impaling her on my cock. Her breasts landed on my chest and her whole body seemed to curve against mine like fresh dough.

"Ohhhh." She moaned. "How dare you!"

But her body was shaking and her voice was filled with ecstasy.

I pulled her down and kissed her and she kissed me back. I squeezed her full tits and bucked my cock up into her wet cunt, making her moan and whine. I flipped onto her and fucked her hard in the position she denied me earlier, her breasts bouncing on her chest.

"You aren't supposed to be doing this." she moaned.

She came around me and I came in her cunt again. She pulled me to her and kissed me as I filled her with jolt after jolt of cum.

When it was over, a ray of light struck through the clouds, signalling an end to the storm. We had sweat enough to make a mess in the sleeping bag, but I didn't care and she didn't complain.

We got dressed and prepared to hike down the side of the mountain, maybe we would find her backpack at the bottom.