All Comments on 'Clinic Case Files Ch. 01'

by RWesson

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Let the father get revenge for once it these stories

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 3 years ago

Utterly brilliant, I loved every minute of it. It was well written, erotic, and full of subtle humour. For a first effort you did really well. I hope you write many more such stories, I enjoyed it very much. A deserved 5 Star winner from me.

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

Ok, I understand the fact that you selling it as "based on a true story" makes it hotter, but surely this didn't really happen right? Like actual-factual happen? Mark and Lisa sound way too un-reserved, and Mark's condition sounds contrived and improbable. Probable in a fictional scenario maybe.

Doc, are you pullin my leg?

RWessonRWessonalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@lifen1 I've taken some liberties with the story, to protect people involved and make it a bit harder to point fingers. I will actually adm8t that I've taken the most liberties with Bill, the "Long Haul Trucker" absentee husband and father.

However... "Sharon" still doesn't like it when I call he a moaning machine to other people.

I do appear to have another potential case coming up that appears interesting, though it's not a taboo case. In this case, the husband has an unusual fetish. I've also recently seen a lesbian couple that is having what i consider to be an unusual issue that may be interesting enough to write about.

But... I do write fiction, too, and in fact will have a LW tale up later this month. That one is mostly fictional, though there is one piece that's true (albeit not a particularly important piece).

So, does that answer your question?

Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

Thanks for your response. Yes, you've answered my question as much as I can hope for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Both your stories seem to be set up to make the reader guess about things that happen. That can be interesting, in some cases, but don't troll your readership.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, seldom do I find a story so filled with truly repulsive characters. . . and inaccuracies of such magnitude.

First issue: Where do you see a Doctor is bound by the [presumably Hippocratic] oath to do anything s/he considers morally reprehensible. In fact, the original forbids a doctor from taking action to cause an abortion. How do you like them apples ? Don't write about an oath if you don't know it.

"I'm bound to help them because of my oath, though I have some reservations about the husband situation"

Uhhm, no, you're not. Unless it's because of a protected classification (race, religion, etc) any doctor can say 'Err, no, find another doctor' and refuse service.

The relevant parts of the Hippocratic Oath translation are

"I will use those dietary regimens which will benefit my patients . . . and I will do no harm or injustice to them. . . . I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm . . . And whatsoever I shall see or hear in the course of my profession, as well as outside my profession in my intercourse with men, if it be what should not be published abroad, I will never divulge, holding such things to be holy secrets."

Second issue: When the doctor brought the husband in, his oath bound him to "do no harm or injustice to them." Actively engaging in the deception was dishonest and evil, and likely a tort offense (if not malpractice) depending on jurisdiction.

Also, it's HIPAA, not "HIPPA" If you're going to write about something, at least google it long enough to spell it.

woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

Great story and writing. I have found another favorite author.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Just found this story because I read your later Loving Wives story.

This story is a little outside my purview but it was an interesting and fun read. My sympathies are with Bill, though. Poor Bill.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

They say truth is stranger than fiction, but this strains credibility. It is not so much the incestual couple, as much as the doctor's unprofessional behavior. What doctor does an internal exam without a nurse to witness? Not best practices, malpractice insurance company wont provide cover without. Also, the Dr facilitated the pregnancy through deception of the husband, how does that square with the Hippocratic oath? Finally the doctor and his nurse engaging in a heated sexual relationship that is expressed at times behind closed doors in his office, yet known to all coworkers? Again, employment practice liability insurance I hope he has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I knew you had the potential to write a full-fledged cuck story after reading that Pecan story. Good to see you delivered on your promise.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Cute story! 5 BIG ONES!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Honestly, I love every bit of this story, but no matter how many times I read it, there's still one thing missing, and that's a second story to this one about you and Sharon, and your kids. I mean, it sounded like something was planned there, and now two years later and it was just left at that. So would you be so kind as to give us what happened after that with you both and your future kids

RWessonRWesson6 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous. By far my least read submission to this site is the Prequel/Sequel (it's both, as it started before CCF1, but the case didn't resolve until well into COVID, shortly before my Cancer diagnosis forced my wife and I to close.my practice. It is, of course, Clinic Case Files 2. It's in a different category, as all of the CCFs were likely to he. For the record, CCFs are fictionalized, i.e., the equivalent of "Based on a True Story" in the motion picture industry, and there were four specific cases from my (sadly, now former) practice I though were interesting enough to writeup. However due to legal reasons, I needed permission. One patient flat out refused, one couple initially said yes, then withdrew permission when they saw the draft (concerns about anonymity in their personal circle even with names and some information being changed). There won't be a third, therefore. The rest of my cases just never rose to be interesting enough to warrant CCF treatment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRWesson@RWesson
Just a person with some tales to tell. If you enjoy them, that's great. If you don't, well, that's ok, too. I write both fictional and non-fictional (though heavily redacted and fictionalized) stories. I'm not going to talk about specific upcoming stories here anymore. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES