All Comments on 'Clit Sucker'

by GoodGirlsDeserveFun

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please do one just humping its so hot

DrStoneyDrStoney11 months ago

Short but oh so sweet! This is my favorite type of audio. No story or anything like that. Just you…talking to me…and making us both feel good! Thank you! xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved this, thank you. Gorgeous voice and sexy soft breathing like a cool breeze on my body. Had no choice but to get myself listening.

onanismaddictonanismaddict10 months ago

On my previous comment I said that I wouldn't bother you with repeated comments on each of your separate submissions... but I simply couldn't resist breaking my word (lol). Because you blew my mind again!

Luv this one so much! Listening to you masturbating is transporting me to an even higher plane of arousal... when I already thought I was extremely horny... Damn. You've showed me there's a new plateau... lol.

You sound so incredibly sexy! And hearing you 'talk' is beyond arousing... Luv, luv, luv this audio!

P.S. My uninhibited girlfriend back in college was a habitual bed and pillow humper... so needless to say, I was absolutely throbbing hearing you humping (mmm)...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Extremely erotic and arousing. Loved her descriptions…and the excitement and arousal she showed.😁

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So sexy!

LoveToSniffPantiesLoveToSniffPanties7 months ago

Great sexy voice! Love the talking in telling us what is going on! Hearing the vibrations of your clit sucker and you subtle gentle moans are intense. Your arousal was so pure and not forced. You definitely created a visual for me, only thing better would be a picture of you or EVEN better being there to watch! Thank you Maam!

Elle4u2useElle4u2use5 months ago

Humping is so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoodGirlsDeserveFun@GoodGirlsDeserveFun
Came to lurk quietly and am hooked 😂 Enjoying exploring my fantasies and growing my self confidence sexually 😉. Because of my job I don't do photos or video but dabble in audio. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=7104104&page=submissions == Results from bd...