Clive Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife and I complete our second dream.
926 words
4.17
4.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still on my knees, licking Clive clean when Ruth returned with glasses and an opened bottle of wine, lolling his flaccid knob around on my tongue, savouring the last of the flavour of the fuck he and Ruth had done.

Once again she drew me to my feet, and saying she wanted to taste, kissed me, squirming her tongue over mine, hands placed either side of my face.

"Yummy!" she giggled afterwards, "this is delicious!"

We sat and sipped wine, talking about what we had done. Clive said it was the most extraordinary sex he had ever had and both Ruth and I said it was the most extraordinary sex we had ever had, too.

Clive asked if I was feeling left out, looking at my still erect cock. Ruth reached over and caressed me there, saying that it was my turn next.

"I can see that you are almost ready to start again too, Clive", indicating the length which was beginning to engorge between his legs. "So if you have finished your wine, let's start again. Remember, no talking now".

Now I stood before Clive, bent at the hips, hands on his thighs and took that lovely cock into my mouth again. Ruth watched for a moment, saying that seeing me with a cock in my mouth was the sexiest thing.

Then she knelt behind me, opened my buttocks and licked my anus, just as I had licked hers earlier. In and out, round and around she went, opening up my swelling hole.

Soon she said I was ready so I stood astride his lap, my back to him, just as she had done, and lowered myself slightly. Still on her knees, Ruth was alongside me now.

"Put your hands on your arse cheeks. Open yourself. I'll put him in for you."

I lowered myself a little more and felt Clive's heat against me. Further still now, pushing down onto him till his hardness entered me.

"Oh my God!" Ruth gasped, "you really are taking his cock into your arse!"

Down I went, ever so slowly, taking him millimetre by millimetre, breathing hard and fast till my weight was on his lap and his cock deep inside. I lay back onto his chest, his strong arms around me now, hands squeezing my chest, fingers pinching my nipples, just as they had Ruth's.

"Now kiss", she said.

I turned my face to his. Some bisexual men kiss, some don't. There's an intimacy about French kissing which is a step too far for some. I find it strange that some men would happily take a cock in their mouth but not a man's tongue. But we knew that Clive kissed. He wouldn't have been here if not.

He smiled, opened his lips and put them to mine. Our tongues meshed, our faces rolled together as we each sought to probe every corner of the other's mouth.

Slowly at first, I shifted my weight back and forth, sliding on his cock, in and out. I broke the kiss for a moment as Ruth shifted to between Clive's open legs and took my cock into her mouth, head bobbing as she sucked me, ginger curls cascading around her shoulders.

Then we kissed again, his arms around my chest, holding me as close as he could and I worked myself a little harder and faster on his cock.

I wanted more of it now. I shrugged from his arms and leaned forward slightly so that I could lift and lower myself with my legs. sliding more of his hardness out so I could take it all back again.

Now his hands gripped my thighs, lifting me up then pulling me down onto him again and again. His mouth nuzzled and licked the nape of my neck.

Ruth remained as still as she could, now as I mouthfucked her. I could feel one hand cupping and stretching my scrotum, the other was between her legs, frantically working on her sex. She gasped and gargled, mumbling words of encouragement,

"Fuck...Yes...my Love...hard...Fuck hard..."

I moved again, lying back, hips shifting hard and heavily in his lap and now his arms enfolded me as he pushed on and up to meet my downward thrusting. Face turned to his, gasping, tongue protruding, desperate for the touch of his, that one last piece of stimulation. He sucked on it and I came just a second or two before he joined me, groaning in orgasm.

Somewhere Ruth was taking jolts of sperm into her mouth but all I could feel, all I was even aware of, was him pumping his come into me and his tongue wriggling around mine.

Slowly it subsided. His hardness diminished though he still felt fat inside me. Then Ruth was next to me, hand on my shoulder, turning me to face her, her mouth plunging into mine, passing my seed back to me, our tongues entwined in another, spermy kiss.

Carefully I raised myself from Clive's lap. One last thing to make this, our second dream complete. Ruth shifted slightly, remaining on her knees. I rested my hands on Clive's thighs and half bent, half squatted, legs apart while she, a hand on each buttock, mouth pressed into my cleft, gathered the spend I pushed out.

Again we stood and kissed, lolling his sperm back and forth across our tongues till it was all swallowed and the dream complete.

"Your cock, your anus, your sperm, Clive's sperm", she said with a grin, "Delicious! Now let's lick Clive's cock clean together...".