Clive

Story Info
My wife and I with another man.
1k words
4.24
8.6k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth and I had dreamed of this day for months. We had exchanged emails with dozens of men who replied to our contact ad. We had met three for coffee and a chat about our the very specific scenario we wanted. We selected one, Clive. And now here he and I were, sat silent and naked on straight backed chairs, waiting for her to put the finishing touches to her makeup.

I wanted to speak but our dream was that only Ruth would talk until we were finished. And here she came, wearing nothing but creamy silk hold ups and heels, the shock of ginger curls between her legs trimmed and shaved, leaving her pink labia exposed.

She paused for a moment, basking in Clive's admiring stare, then turning to me she said,

"My Love, I want you to make Clive ready for me."

I knelt before him and he parted his legs allowing me to get close to his half erect cock. I took it in my hand and watched it grow for a moment before pressing my puckered lips to his swelling glans and kissing it. Then drawing back the foreskin, I popped it into my mouth and sucked him into full erection.

This wasn't my first cock but I had refrained from bisexual encounters in the five years which Ruth and I had been together. I told her early on, perhaps two or three months into our relationship that I was bisexual. It shocked her, hurt her, even. She was confused, worried that it somehow meant that I could never love her, that she could never trust me not to stray. But I reassured her that it was something of my past and that with her I didn't want anyone else, woman or man.

It was several months later that she had raised the subject of my bisexuality, at first asking about who my male lovers had been and how I met them but soon keen to hear what we had done together. I told her everything. I had never spoken of any of it to anyone and it felt good. It turned her on. It turned me on. It led, eventually, to me kneeling with Clive's cock in my mouth while she stood alongside, watching, encouraging me.

"That's it my love...suck it...make him hard for me...such a beautiful cock...now his balls, lick them...can you put them in your mouth?...oh my God, you can...you rude man...I want it...I want to taste it...stand up now."

I stood as she asked and she kissed me, her tongue wriggling over and around mine.

"Oh God", she exclaimed breathlessly, "your mouth tastes of his cock! Now it's my turn and I want you to make me ready".

Ruth bent over, long stockinged legs wide, hands on Clive's thighs, she took his length into her mouth and bobbed up and down, slavering on it.

I knelt behind her now, parted her buttocks, pressed my face between them and worked my tongue on her anus, first licking, spreading saliva over it, then probing, deeper and deeper, delving into her musky hole till she said,

"I'm ready" and stood up, drawing me to my feet. We kissed again and she moaned.

"Mmm, the taste of his cock and my arse, all mixed up in your mouth, just as we said it would be. I'm going to fuck him now, my Love. I'm going to put that big beautiful cock in my arse."

With that, she stood astride Clive's lap with her back to him. Taking his cock in one hand, the other drawing a milky white buttock aside, she lowered herself, shifting her hips slightly, guiding him into her anus, sliding herself onto him till she sat, panting on his lap.

His arms enfolded her, hands stroking her belly, breasts and thighs, fingers squeezing and stretching her cherry red nipples. Lying back against him, her head on his shoulder, face turned to his, they kissed.

I knew my role now. I knelt again, between Clive's knees. I watched, inhaling the scent of their sex, as inches away she rocked her hips, sliding herself back and forth on his cock. Between her soft, guttural groans she said.

"Kiss me there now, my Love"

My fingers opened her sopping purse and lapped her secretions. I probed her insides, drawing down more of her delicious spend. I lapped her opening, flickered her engorged clitoris with my tongue, sucked her distended labia.

Her movements became faster. Her groaning gave way to rhythmic sobs., punctuated with whispered words to him,

"Oh Clive...Your cock...So good...Can you?...Will you?...Come in me?...Up me?...Put your sperm into me?"

All he said was, Yes, the first, the only word he has spoken since we both undressed.

His hips trembled as her grinding grew faster still and I worked frenziedly on her clitoris.

"Do it Clive", she cried out, "Now...I'm...I'm...Oh...In me, in me".

He called out, animal like, juddering into his orgasm. I withdrew my face. Unable any longer to maintain connection to Ruth's sex, I sat back on my heels, watching them in the throes of orgasm, kissing again, his hands grasping at her hips, holding her firmly onto his loins till at last their heaving subsided.

She stood, trembling and twitching still, weak from exertion, turned and offered me her arse, still one thing left to make our dream complete. Again I parted her buttocks, exposing her now gaping hole, his spendings oozing from it. I pressed my lips to it and she contracted her abdomen, squeezing Clive's sperm into my mouth.

"Don't you dare swallow", she whispered, as she pushed the last of it onto my tongue.

Then we stood, embraced and kissed, passing another man's sperm back and forth, our dream complete.

"I love you", she said, "and we can only do this because you love me, too. Now, you suck Clive's gorgeous cock clean while I fetch us some drinks. He's been so good to us both and there's so much more we have to do with him."