Clone-a-Willy Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
A nurse becomes determined to fuck her brother.
6.1k words
4.77
26.7k
49

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. This is a work of fiction, and all characters, locations, and events are imaginary. This is a multipart series, and things start out slow(ish) but keep escalating.

There's a fair bit of anatomical terminology here, because the POV character is a nurse. Hopefully that won't detract from your enjoyment. There's a short glossary in Pt. 01.

*^*^*^*

My schedule is usually three days on and four days off, and I was looking forward to having a day off. After the usual morning's light teasing of Brian, I was at last alone. I wanted to take a nap, first and foremost. But I also wanted to look in Cathy's drawer again.

So I did.

The green monster was in the same place; Cathy had no reason to hide it, no reason to think I was obsessing over it and lusting after it and eager to put it inside me. But I was.

First though, I needed confirmation. I carefully pulled the vibrator out of the middle of the dildo, and on the side were the words I wanted and feared to see: "Cock Clone 2140". It was a clone of Brian's cock. It was him.

God, I was wet.

As I mentioned before, one of the great things about skirts is they offer easy access. I wasn't wearing panties, and it was a matter of seconds before I had the green monster rubbing along my labia minora, brushing my clit, smeared with my juices, and then it was finally time to put it inside me.

I took it slowly, savoring it. First just the tip of the glans, and that felt great. But then the part I was most looking forward to: I pushed it in further, and the corona moved past my introitus and then the whole glans was in me. My pussy clenched around the tip after the ridge passed my opening, and God it was stretching me. But I was right. I could take it without pain.

Cathy couldn't, but I could.

I felt a surge of triumph and pushed it further in. As the glans moved along my vaginal canal, I could feel the corona, that magnificent ridge, displacing my flesh, which would then close in again after its passage as it moved deeper and deeper, until it was bumping against my cervix.

Holy fuck. It was perfect. Perfection. Perfectly perfect perfection. Everything I hoped it would be. So big. I felt so filled, so fallen. So finally fully fucked.

I fucked myself slowly at first, so slowly, experimenting with it. Feeling what Cathy felt, that tender careful fucking that she could barely tolerate. Then that wasn't enough. I wished there were a suction cup on the end so I could mount it on a wall or door and just slam against it, but there wasn't and I couldn't, so I made do with my hand, fucking myself doggy-style, resting on one elbow while the other hand moved this gigantic splendid cock faster and faster and harder and harder until I was shaking and gasping and coming in a blissful wave.

I washed it carefully and put it back exactly where it had been, but not before taking several photos.

I had a splendid nap before Cathy came home and took me out for lunch. We chatted over beef brisket sandwiches and shared a side of coleslaw. She really was good company, and I enjoyed our time together. When she was about to leave to return to work I found myself pressing my face into her cleavage during our hug. She had great breasts after all, and it would be a shame not to enjoy them, so I did. If she noticed she didn't seem to mind.

She smelled really good, too. I made a mental note to buy whatever soap she was using: a light floral scent with a hint of musk.

It wasn't until she was gone that I realized I still wasn't wearing panties.

When Brian came home we hung out and chatted for a bit until Cathy joined us. I was careful not to flash anything at either of them, a habit long-since learned when one likes wearing miniskirts. But I still wasn't wearing panties, and being around them, knowing one mistake could expose me, was exhilarating.

Cathy had some news: she was going to head out of town the following week for a short business trip. Her company was looking into acquiring a startup firm and she had to go do the due diligence. She planned to be gone for three days but there was a chance she'd have to stay for four or even five. Brian couldn't join her as he had several important meetings he couldn't reschedule.

I'd miss her. I liked being around her. She was lovely and funny and sweet and had great skin and smelled good, and, ok, she was so tall and perfect that she gave me a bit of a complex, but she was also smoking hot and I forgave her. She was like a super-sexy sister who I also found I kinda lusted after, but then I was fully lusting after my actual brother so that was just par for the course I suppose.

Like I said, I was a wet hot horny mess.

Life continued like this. For four days I didn't work, and I fucked myself senseless again and again with Brian's cock. God, it felt good. I'd usually start with the slow tender fucking that I overheard, but would inevitably end up banging the shit out of myself furiously, panting like a bitch in heat, which I suppose wasn't very far from the truth. I sucked it. I stuck it in my ass (lots of lube). I wasn't shy with it. I wanted it in me and I put it in me every way I could.

I found myself thinking about it all the time, wondering why they even had it if it was too much for Cathy. I had two hypotheses. Hypothesis one: they liked to engage in double penetration using both his real cock and a copy of his cock. This was my favorite hypothesis by far, and one I savored the thought of, though honestly it didn't seem at all likely. If she could barely take it, she wouldn't want to take it twice at once. Hypothesis two: she brought it with her when she traveled for work, either because she missed him or so she could practice with it, or both. This seemed much more likely. I'd know soon enough.

I went back to work for three more days, and the second day was marked by a bit of drama as the nursing supervisor left or was fired; we didn't know which, but she was gone. Seems like she probably was having an affair, but the doctor was still there. I didn't know if this was just politics, or if she'd been having an affair with someone else, or what, but it made for some juicy gossip.

Cathy left for her trip on my third work day that week. I hugged her in the morning before work, burying my face in her cleavage as I squeezed her tightly. She squeezed me right back and kissed me on the forehead before brushing a lock of hair out of my face gently. Her hands were so soft. Her everything was so soft. I was sorry she'd be gone.

That evening when I returned from work, I was a bit on edge. I was excited at the thought of being alone with Brian, truthfully, but I didn't have any plans to seduce him or anything like that. Well, I might have thought about it, but not planned. No actual plans were made. Just, you know, fantasies.

I took off my bra and kept my scrubs on before settling down to watch TV and eat some dinner with Brian. It wasn't especially chilly inside but my nipples were poking out all evening and I caught Brian looking a few times. I liked that he was looking and didn't say anything to spook him. There's really no mistaking when my nipples are erect, even with a bra on; they're as big as my pinky's first joint, thick and long. They'd be apparent even if they weren't erect, and God were they erect. The scrubs are pretty thin; not sheer or anything but just light cotton. They did nothing to hide my arousal. I didn't want them to.

I didn't have to work in the morning so I stayed up a bit later than usual, enjoying the furtive peeks. I stretched a lot, hands high over my head, faking a yawn, because I knew it really showed off my tits. I'd used that to great advantage a few times and knew that anyone who liked breasts would like watching. Given Brian was with Cathy, and given Cathy's breasts were so much like mine, I felt confident that he'd be unable to look away.

I was happy to see I was right.

He looked up to see me watching him, and I gave him a quick smile and turned back to the TV. I certainly wasn't going to discourage him in any way.

Brian headed to bed shortly after, and there was definitely a bit of a bulge in his pants. Mmmm. I was happy to see it, both because I was obsessed with that monster cock of his, and because I liked that he got hard -- even if only a little - looking at me.

The next morning I was careful not to tease too much, but I did flash a bit of skin as usual. That seemed ok. I was worried about his comfort level and didn't want to rush things. No, that's not true. I wanted him to rail me madly then and there, bent over the counter, but I didn't want to do anything to drive him off. I caught him looking but pretended not to, as usual. The only thing different about that morning was that I wasn't wearing anything under the robe. I wondered if he'd notice the lack of panty lines under my robe.

I bent over a little more, leaning over my coffee in front of him. If he were looking, and I was pretty sure he was, he'd see that I didn't have a bra on again. I didn't think he'd see my areolae but I kinda wanted him to. He surely saw my hard nipples poking out.

He was definitely a bit flustered as he left for work, anyhow.

This was the moment of truth. I went to Cathy's bra drawer and checked, and the green monster was missing. Well then. Hypothesis two confirmed. I felt good about that because I'd been imagining being double penetrated by Brian's cock and was confident I could take it twice at once, while I also felt certain Cathy couldn't readily take it even once. But at the same time, fuck. It was gone, so I couldn't fuck myself with it. That sucked. Fuck.

I used my toys all day. Honestly, I probably masturbated for five hours or more. At various points I was fucking myself with the big toy with the butt plug inside my ass and the vibrator working my clit, or fucking my ass with the big toy while I worked the smaller vibrator in my pussy, or just sticking as many fingers as I could comfortably fit inside myself and imagining Brian's cock. The pictures of the dildo helped there, but it wasn't the same.

Wet. Hot. Horny. Mess.

I wore a skirt that evening, along with a thin white blouse. I left the panties and bra off. I slid the skirt up a little, as well, so I'd be risking flashing if I were incautious. Or, you know, horny. Which was obviously the case. I checked in the mirror, and my nipples were quite visible. The huge bumps were obvious, and the shirt did nothing to hide that; less than my scrubs, which was of course the goal. But when I lifted my arms and the fabric shifted, I could barely see my pale areolae, too.

When Brian got home, I acted like everything was normal. He peeked, and I pretended not to notice. My nipples were on fire.

After dinner, we had a few glasses of wine. His peeking grew less covert with each glass, and I was feeling flushed; with my light complexion it was probably visible on my neck and upper chest. I was also feeling courageous, and while we were watching TV I "accidentally" knocked my coaster onto the floor in front of the TV. I bent over to get it, and heard Brian's sharp intake of breath as I flashed him. I couldn't tell how much he could see. My labia majora, definitely. Could he see my labia minora? Almost certainly. My anus? Maybe. I was dripping wet. I wondered if he could see that, too. My knees were together so my labia were probably closed, but I was aroused enough they were swollen, which tends to spread them, so it was anyone's guess.

I pretended to be a bit drunker than I was and wobbled and lingered a second before straightening up, then sat back down as if nothing had happened.

He was hard. His cock, that glorious monstrous beautiful cock, was straining against his pants. I caught myself staring, and he caught me, too. He blushed then smiled, and my courage rose yet more.

"Brian... can I tell you something? You have to promise not to tell Cathy though, ok?" I pressed my legs together tightly and could feel the wetness of my arousal on both thighs.

Brian paused a moment, looking uncertain, then he nodded. "OK. What is it? Is something wrong, Jen?"

"You promise you won't say anything to Cathy?" I was definitely feeling a little drunk at this point but I also wanted to ensure that things didn't spiral out of control. And, yes, I was hoping for the right intimate exchange to catalyze things, and shared secrets are great for that.

"I promise. I won't tell Cathy whatever it is. What is it?" He was looking at my eyes, and his expression was tender and concerned.

"So... the first day I was here I borrowed one of Cathy's bras, because I didn't have any. A green bra." I watched him carefully and he flinched a little. "And inside it was a dildo." Brian looked down, then took a quick drink and waited for me to continue.

"I didn't have mine. Lost in the fire. So I took hers, and used it. And I felt badly, because I didn't want to be a bad guest. And I thought she'd be upset."

Brian was flushed, and he was starting to sweat. His breath was hitched, and his cock was absolutely fucking huge in his pants.

I continued talking as if I didn't notice. "I didn't just use it once though. I used it every day, every time I could. And now it's gone. She took it with her. I was hoping you could tell me where to find one. The one I bought just isn't good enough. I want one like hers." His cock kept twitching as I spoke, and if I didn't know better I'd say he looked like he was about to ejaculate in his pants.

"Every day," he coughed. He cleared his throat and tried again. "You... every day?"

"Every day, every time I could, several times a day if possible" I answered. "I don't mean to make you uncomfortable," I lied, "but it was the best by far I've had. Where did she get it?"

Brian was a wreck at this point. He tried several times before he was able to gasp out, "Online." He stood up quickly and awkwardly and said, "Bathroom," before unceremoniously fleeing. His magnificent cock was threatening to escape his pants as he rushed off. Sadly, it didn't.

He was in the bathroom for nearly 20 minutes before he returned, having regained some composure. He probably jacked off in there, thinking of me fucking myself repeatedly with his cock. The bulge was gone anyhow, however he did it. I sat primly, my knees together, sipping my wine as he came back and sat down. I wasn't sure what to expect, but a lie was not surprising.

"We got it from an online store that closed down. Sorry." It was a workable enough lie, but I was ready.

"Oh, that's so disappointing. Well, if it's ok with you, I'll keep using hers then. It'll be our little secret, ok?" I smiled brightly.

"That's..." he paused, and I could see him struggling with his options before he continued, "fine. Sure. Our secret."

"Thanks! I know this must be really weird hearing from your sister. Sorry. But I usually masturbate a lot if I'm not having regular sex, and I guess I'm a bit of a size queen. It's hard to find the right fit, you know? And Cathy's dildo is just spectacular."

"It's not," he stopped. I was watching his eyes but I could see his cock growing again out of the corner of my eyes, because I was looking for it. "Too big?"

"God no, it's perfect. They stretch quite a bit, but vaginas vary in size just like penises do, and I guess mine's built for the larger ones. They just feel better to me."

"Oh. That's. That's good. Nice. That's nice. For you." He finished his wine and stood up. "Well, I should get some sleep. Good night!"

"Good night! See you in the morning." I smiled brightly at him and as he turned I treated myself to a good long look at his cock, which was once again fully erect.

I headed to bed, where I masturbated until I fell asleep. I was a bit louder than usual, though not screaming or anything like that; I did let one or two moans escape. I used my big toy and the smaller vibrator. In the silence the buzz sounded loud to me. I hoped Brian could hear it.

In the morning I made sure my hair was a mess and I played at being especially sleepy. My robe wasn't open but I teased Brian incessantly and gave him some good peeks. I wasn't wearing anything under it. My erect nipples couldn't be more obvious with the thin robe. I knew I was escalating but I didn't want to stop. Before he left for work, I bent over slowly and rested my head on the counter, saying, "Think I'll go back to sleep." I rose slowly, and the robe probably gave him a good look at the tops of my breasts, maybe even a hint of areola. I looked up at him and caught him looking, and he didn't look away so I pretended not to notice. I smiled sleepily and kissed his cheek. "Have a great day at work. See you tonight."

He was hard when he left. I considered that a victory and celebrated by fucking myself silly.

That evening, I waited in the bathroom when it was time for Brian to come home. I had the toys in my pocket again, and the dildo was clearly visible; it was just too big to fit in the robe's shallow pockets. Once again my hard nipples were obvious, which I enjoyed. I ambushed him in the hall as he came in, giving him a big hug and asking him about his day. I could see him looking down at my breasts and the dildo repeatedly, and as we spoke his cock grew. I wanted him thinking about me fucking myself with something not quite as big as his cock, while missing the feeling of his cock inside me. I wanted him looking at my tits. I knew what I wanted now, and I was going to get it. I wanted him hard and horny for me, so I could take advantage of him. Of my big brother.

Wet. Hot. Horny. Devious. Mess.

He didn't seem to want to stop talking either, and when I'd turn to head to my room he'd find a pretext to keep talking. He kept looking down at the dildo, and eventually I decided to "notice" him looking.

"Oh! Whoops. Sorry. Didn't mean to stand here with this sticking out. Ack. I completely forgot."

"No, that's ok. Nothing to, it's fine." His cock was trapped against his right thigh, and was so hard I could make out a bit of the glans.

"I'm making do with what I have until I can get Cathy's again. Our secret, right?"

His face was bright red as he answered, "Our secret, yes." He looked down at the dildo and seemed at a loss for words. After a few attempts he said, "So that's not... big enough?"

I smiled at him and pulled it out of my pocket, so he could have a good look at it. "No, it's ok but I like bigger. Bigger around, that is. The length is more than enough, obviously."

Brian gulped. "Obviously, sure. That's really long."

"Yeah, longer than I can fit. Sorry, that's kinda graphic. You probably don't want to hear about your sister's sex life like this." Say it's ok say it's ok say it's ok.

"No, it's fine. I don't mind." He searched for words for a moment then pressed on. "Cathy can't... that would be too big for her."

"Oh, well I'm sure a lot of women prefer smaller than this, and most men are much smaller too of course, in both length and girth. That's perfectly normal, nothing for either of you to be embarrassed about." I was so close but unsure how to get there. We were almost talking about his cock. Fuck. I was so wet I could feel it trickling down my thigh.

"I'm not embarrassed. I'm not..." he gave an awkward chuckle. "I was just talking about Cathy. And please don't tell her that I told you this, ok?" Of course, I already knew, but he didn't know that.

"Our secret. I won't tell her, I promise. But... wait. Her toy is bigger than this, and the glans is much more pronounced. Which is why I like the feel of it so much." I pretended to be confused.

"Yesssss, that's, that's, hmm. It's too big for her. She likes it, but slowly and carefully." His cock kept twitching and it was all I could do not to stare. I did glance down once or twice. Or three times. And he did notice me looking the third time. Neither of us mentioned it.

12