Clone-a-Willy Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, slowly and carefully is good. A lot of couples prefer that kind of tender intimacy. I'm usually more of a rough and fast kinda girl myself, but to each their own."

"You... like it rough and fast? Even with..." he gestured at the toy in my hand.

"Oh, absolutely. Even with Cathy's. Better that way, I think."

"Wow." Brian looked like he was going to have a cardiac arrest. I wasn't actually concerned about that, as he was young and in excellent health, but still, he was beyond aroused. As I'd hoped.

"Can I tell you a secret? No, wait, you'll think I'm nasty."

Brian gulped and quickly said, "No. I mean, yes, you can, and no, I won't."

"Sometimes I put Cathy's toy in my ass, too." Brian gasped. "I'm always careful to clean it after, no matter what I do with it. Whether I'm playing with it vaginally, or anally, or orally."

"Anally. Orally." He looked faint.

"Yes. Sorry. I knew you'd think I'm nasty." I looked crestfallen.

Brian cleared his throat and said, "No, not at all, you're not, that's... good that you're enjoying yourself. Nothing wrong with that."

I smiled happily. "I just really enjoy Cathy's toy. Everything about it, you know? I even took some pictures so I could try to find it online, but I didn't have any luck. And now that I know I'll never have one of my own like it, that's so disappointing." Holding up my toy, I said, "This one's just not nearly as good, no matter how I use it."

Brian was lost and stood there with his mouth opening and closing. I continued, "Well, enough about that. Sorry. I'm glad I can talk to you about this stuff though. I hope you don't think I'm some kind of disgusting pervert."

"No, you're... you're not disgusting at all. You're just... expressing your sexuality. It's healthy. Right?"

"Right!" I smiled happily and went in for a hug, making sure to press myself against his cock, while the toy in my hand bumped against his back. "Love you, big brother."

"Love you too, little sis." He pulled away, leading with his engorged enormous cock, which clearly embarrassed him, so I took pity on him.

"I'm gonna go get dressed. Korean barbecue for dinner?" I paused in the doorway and looked back at him.

"Sure, sounds good." He turned and headed into the kitchen, and I went into my room.

Dinner was good. Neither of us mentioned our earlier discussion, and we just had a relaxed and fun time.

We came home, and as it was a Friday, Brian didn't have to work in the morning, so we had more drinks than usual. No, I wasn't wearing panties. Or a bra. Yes, I had on my shortest skirt, and yes, I pulled it up. Yes, I had on my thinnest blouse, with several buttons open.

Brian had changed into sweats, as well, which looked comfortable. They also showed off his ass well. I was more interested, of course, in how well, or rather how poorly, they'd conceal his cock when it got hard. He also had on a long t-shirt, which covered his lap somewhat, and I was a bit grumpy about this but you work with what you can get.

Brian kept stealing peeks at my breasts, and I kept stealing peeks at his crotch, and both of us knew but neither of us said anything. The wine flowed, and when I got up to go to the bathroom I carefully flashed him as I stepped over him, bending just enough. When I returned, he'd moved around, and I was pretty sure he'd adjusted his cock, so I stepped over him and flashed him on the return, too. If it was good once, then it'd be twice as good the second time, I reasoned. This time I was a bit wobblier though and I nearly tripped before he set his hand on my thigh to stabilize me. His hand was warm and felt so good on my bare skin that I stopped and lingered for a couple seconds before sitting back down.

I took a look as I sat. Oh, yeah. His cock was getting nice and hard. Just like I wanted.

"Can I ask you a question? It's kind of... no, never mind. Sorry." I wanted so much to bring the discussion back to sex, to bring his thoughts back to sex. To me. He responded as I'd hoped he would.

"It's ok. Ask me anything." He looked up from my chest to meet my eyes and I smiled happily.

"Do you and Cathy like anal sex? Only, I was telling you earlier about how I did and I felt like maybe it was too weird or something."

"Uh. I do, yeah. She's, it's." He fell silent, so I pressed on.

"Do you and Cathy ever... with her toy. Do you ever try double penetration? It's just... something I really enjoy, and I was wondering if you two, if you..."

"Wow, I was not expecting. No, she can't, we don't." He blushed adorably and drank more wine.

"What do you mean, she can't? Can't fit the toy in her anus and vagina? Or can't take that and your penis at the same time? Sorry, I'm confused." I'm such a liar. Thankfully I'm a good liar.

"It's too big for her. Unless it's really slow and careful." He was flustered but gamely trying to answer. I was staring at his cock, which was sticking out. Those sweats really did stretch well. Niiiiiice. I wondered if his boxers were actually silk or if they stretched, too.

"Couldn't you put the toy in her vagina, and your penis in her anus? I mean, if both of you wanted. That'd be easier for her to take, right?"

Brian fidgeted and his cock was so swollen my mouth was watering at the sight. I forced myself to look up at his eyes, and he was watching. He knew I was watching his cock. He knew I could see how huge it was. There was no point lying.

"Not really. It's... about the same, both ways." I was pretty sure he wasn't wearing underwear. Either that, or he had on the stretchiest pair known to man, because his cock was jutting out at an utterly and deliciously obscene angle. My palms were sweating. I held my knees close together but my clit was tingling and I had to shift a bit. I kept looking at his cock. He saw me looking.

"Oh. You mean you're as big as... wow. That's remarkable. She's a very lucky woman."

"I guess, but I'm too big to really. So we have to go slow and careful, you know?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I never have that problem. The bigger the better, really, and that toy feels absolutely fantastic inside me. In my mouth. In my ass. In my pussy. Just as often as I can get it." I was being pretty blatant, I knew, but fortune favors the brave. "That sounds difficult though. Is your sex life ok, with this problem? Sorry, I hope it's ok to ask."

"It's... hard." He chuckled ruefully as I looked down at his magnificent swollen straining cock. "As you can imagine."

"I can. I can imagine it's incredibly hard. It must be unbearably hard, for you." I didn't even pretend I wasn't staring at his cock.

"God, yes," he whispered. He was panting. I kept staring at his cock. I wanted it so badly. I was so close now.

"I mean, she can use her hands and mouth, or, I gather, accommodate you slowly and carefully, but it's just not the same as being able to really slam a nice hard cock into a dripping wet pussy, you know?"

"God, no. It's not." I almost had him. I stood up slowly, and stepped over him, looking to the kitchen. I stopped, straddling his legs, facing away from him, bent over slightly.

"Maybe a snack would be nice. Anything you want?" My legs were open wide enough, and my skirt was hitched up high enough, that I could feel the weight of his gaze as I exposed myself to him. Both thighs were wet, and I was so wretchedly aroused that my pussy was gaping and dripping. Moment of truth.

His hand cupped my pussy, and I melted into it. Fucking FINALLY.

"Yesssss," I hissed in delight.

"God, you're so. I need you." He was barely coherent, but his fingers were clever and I shivered in pleasure.

"Well then you'd better take me, hadn't you?" I was shaking all over. I wanted him so badly.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me down onto him, and I felt his hard length against my thigh. I turned my face to him and kissed him desperately, as my hand reached down between us and finally found what I'd been after. He was so hard; usually men with larger cocks can't maintain as solid an erection as men with more conventional sizes, but Brian... didn't have that problem. I stood up then spun around to face him and dropped to my knees, then reached out and pulled down his sweats, exposing him to my delighted gaze.

It was perfect. Everything I hoped for and more. The glans was watermelon colored, a lovely dark pink. with pre-ejaculate leaking liberally from the meatus. I ran my finger around the corona gently, savoring the feel of his ridge, and he groaned.

I needed more.

I leaned in and licked the pre-ejacluate slowly up, looking up into his eyes as I did. Slowly, I opened my mouth as far as I could, and lowered myself onto him, repeating the very first thing I did with the cloned dildo.

My teeth scraped again, but the skin of his glans was so soft they didn't catch at all as they had on the silicone. When the corona passed my teeth, I closed my eyes in delight before looking back up at him. My hand circled as far around his shaft as I could, and I worked it up and down as my tongue fondled his frenulum. Just as I'd wanted. God this was so good. He moaned and his fingers pushed my hair out of the way so our eyes could meet as I sucked on his glans and worked his shaft. Mmmm, delightful.

After a few minutes I wanted more, so I reluctantly pulled my mouth off his engorged enormity and smiled. "I want you to fuck me. Now."

"Oh fuck yes." He fumbled with his sweats and lowered them as I turned, bent over the ottoman and spread my legs. "Wait. I'll get a condom."

Usually I want the safest sex possible but that was not what I craved, so I shook my head and looked back. "No, fuck me raw."

"Cathy doesn't let... we never. Because of her job, and the timing for pregnancy." His hands were on my hips as he spoke, and I pushed my ass up at him as I lowered my head.

"I'm not Cathy. Fuck me raw, and fuck me now. You can cum in me." I was on the pill but this was still risky, and I knew it, but I wanted what I wanted, and what I wanted was for my brother to rail me and fill me in every sense.

Thankfully, he didn't argue any more. He pushed his magnificently massive manhood into me and my fingers gripped hard on the ottoman. He was slow and careful at first, and I was panting with adrenaline and lust. I growled, "Harder. More. FUCK ME."

He did. I think it was the first time in years, maybe in his whole life, that he could really let loose, and he was utterly bestial. He slammed into me so hard the ottoman slid back and forth on the carpet, and I grunted with every thrust. This, this was what I wanted. What I needed. What we both needed.

His hands on my hips held me down and pulled me to him, and I let him do whatever he wanted to me. He used me like a sex doll as I lay there and took it all, happily, greedily. Fuck, it was everything I wanted in the moment.

My cervix was starting to get a little sore, and I could feel bruises forming on my hips where he was holding me so hard, but it was all perfect, and I didn't utter a word of complaint. I couldn't, honestly. All I could do was grunt and moan like a woman possessed. I certainly had something powerful inside me, no doubt about that.

I wanted this to continue for hours but Brian was clearly really worked up, and I could tell he was reaching his limit. "Cum. In. Me," I somehow gasped between breaths. I don't know if it was the permission he needed or if it just turned him on even more, but he buried himself to the hilt and I could feel his throbbing ejaculation as he spurted inside me, coating my cervix. God, it felt good. I could feel the pulsing of each contraction with absolute clarity. I was so glad he didn't use a condom.

He held me there as he sprayed his semen inside me, and eventually the torrent slowed and after a few more pumps it stopped. His hands relaxed their death grip on my hips, and he bent over and kissed the back of my neck.

"Fuck, Jen. That was..."

"Yes, most definitely. That was just what we both needed. And it was even better than I'd dreamed. Thanks Brian." I looked back and smiled at him, satisfied.

"Love you, little sis." He wrapped his arms around me and held me as his cock softened inside me.

"Love you too, big bro. Let's do that again soon. Like, maybe later tonight?" I looked back hopefully and grinned.

His breath was hot on my ear as he softly said, "Sounds like a plan."

(Part 3 is coming soon, and things keep escalating...)

12