Clone-a-Willy Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
A nurse and her brother go further still.
4.5k words
4.78
15.8k
39

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. This is a work of fiction, and all characters, locations, and events are imaginary. This is a multipart series, and things start out slow(ish) but keep escalating.

There's a fair bit of anatomical terminology here, because the POV character is a nurse. Hopefully that won't detract from your enjoyment. There's a short glossary in Pt. 01.

*^*^*^*

We had a snack, after all, and things were... good. I was worried I'd feel uncomfortable or Brian would regret what happened, but we both smiled at each other a lot, and everything felt natural and relaxed. I won't say everything felt normal because I was sore and feeling very well-fucked and if I'd been able to purr you can be sure I would.

My conscience started to gnaw at me though. I'd lied to him and misled him and I wanted to clear things up, both because I didn't want that between us and because I wanted him to fuck me again without making me feel any guiltier.

"Brian, I... I should tell you something," I started. He raised his eyebrows at this and waited silently. "I... I'd wanted this for a while now."

He chuckled. "I figured that out when you kept flashing me, Jen. It's ok. I wanted it too."

"OK, but... I need to come clean. I knew the dildo was you. That it was a clone. I'd figured it out last week. That didn't stop me from using it, far from it, but I pretended not to know."

He shrugged. "I'm not really surprised. That you knew, or that you pretended not to. You always were a bit unscrupulous in getting what you wanted, you know." He quirked a smile at me and I felt a lot better.

"Also, Cathy told me she couldn't accommodate, couldn't take the dildo." I felt guilty here because I'd betrayed Cathy's trust, and because I'd manipulated Brian. "I still don't fully understand that, because even with the variance in vaginal canals it's unusual to have that much trouble accommodating a penis' girth, even one so remarkable. Length, sure, but that much trouble with girth is a bit odd."

He fidgeted. "There's... I shouldn't say more."

I nodded. "Of course. Anyhow. She didn't say it was a clone of you and I didn't tell her I was using it, though I did tell her I'd seen it. And I'm sorry. I don't want to lie to you any more. I was stupid. I just became obsessed with that dildo, and then once I knew... I really wanted you. I always... I'd always wanted you, but then once I'd had that dildo, I went a bit crazy, and I lied to get what I wanted. I shouldn't have and I'm really sorry, Bri-guy." I hadn't used that name in many years, and he smiled hearing it.

"I forgive you. I always wanted you too, Jen-jen, you devious little temptress. You adorable little troublemaker. You sexy little trollop. You amazingly fuckable little minx. I can keep going." He was grinning now, and I grinned back.

"Please do."

"Well, I want to say something about how astonishing your breasts are but the fact is I haven't had a great look. So, maybe...?" He looked hopeful, and I reached down and cupped them, jiggling them.

"Maybe. But you'll have to do something for me too, then."

"That seems fair," he replied. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, at the risk of swelling that already-enormous head of yours, I really, really, REALLY love your penis. I've been obsessed with it since my first day here, though I didn't know at the time. So how about this: you put that monster in me again, in a place of your choosing, and you can do whatever else you want with my body. Within reason." I raised a finger warningly. "Nothing mean or humiliating. Not that I think you would, but boundaries are important. Otherwise, I'm all yours. Anything you want, you can have."

Brian was already pulling his sweats off by the time I was done saying this, and his gorgeous cock was rising, to my delight.

"You have a deal, you delightful little manipulator. You beautiful little scamp. You delectable little morsel." He rubbed his shaft as he was talking, and it kept hardening until it was sticking up again. I felt oddly jealous. That should have been MY hand. Ah well, time for that later.

I did like the playful descriptions though.

"OK big boy, and I mean that in every sense: where are you going to fuck me?" Like a game-show hostess I opened my mouth wide and gestured at it with both hands, then held both hands in front of my vulva as if presenting a prize, then turned and pointed to my ass before slapping it lightly.

He groaned at that last one so I grinned and said, "Sounds like you want to put it in my ass. Three rules for fucking Jen's ass! First, you will use lube. A lot of lube. And you'll help me warm up first, because that is just a lot of cock and I don't want to cripple myself and become unable to continue fucking you. Second, and this goes for any and every place you put that cock, if I say stop you stop, if I say slow down you slow down, and if I say harder or more then you damned well give it to me." He was grinning happily and nodding while stroking himself so I continued. "Third and finally, you will use condoms in my ass, because I might decide I want you to fuck my pussy later, at which point the condom comes back off, because we're not going to give me an infection. Some women don't care about this risk. I do. I had a bad infection once and I am not going through that again. Nothing, and I mean nothing, not your tongue, not your fingers, not that gorgeous penis, goes from my ass to my vagina, without being cleaned first. Going in the opposite direction is not only approved but encouraged. Agreed?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said, saluting.

"Very good. You may continue," I said imperiously, furrowing my brow and pretending to be serious. But I started smiling again immediately, because I was happy and excited and this was all so, so good.

Brian stepped in close to me and started to unbutton my blouse. "I'm going to take an advance on those tits, Jen. I want to see you. All of you. And then, yes, I'm going to fuck your ass as agreed. Oh. We have lube."

I couldn't argue with this and anyhow he leaned in to kiss me after he finished speaking, and my mouth was otherwise occupied as he undressed me. He was so gentle and so careful, and I was shivering again in anticipation. As he pulled my blouse off, he bent down and kissed my neck. Damn, that felt nice. He put one hand behind my head and the other cupped my breast. His hands were so warm. He kissed his way down my chest and took my nipple in his mouth, and I swear I had a micro-orgasm, my hips bucking. He had a very clever tongue. I needed to know what else that tongue was good at, sooner rather than later.

He suckled then lightly bit my nipple, and I moaned. Meanwhile he was busy unzipping my skirt and pulling it down. I liked everything about this except the fact that he was still wearing a shirt, so I pushed him back (temporarily!) and lifted the shirt up. He was too tall for me to pull it over his head so he helped, and at last we were both naked.

He actually had a six-pack. Who knew? Nice chest, too. Skinny but in a sexy way. Best of all, his cock was pointing up. For one that long and thick it sure did aim at the sky. I reached down and took it in both hands, reveling in the softness of his skin and the hardness that lay beneath, but he pushed me back gently. I pouted, but he said, "Fuck, Jen. You are so beautiful. I always knew, but just. Wow."

I forgave him from taking my toy away and let him look.

"You're amazing. God. So lovely." OK, he could continue like this for a while I supposed. I'd been in a hurry but, well, patience is a virtue.

"Turn around. Let me see your ass." This was an eminently reasonable request, so of course I complied. I flexed my glutes a few times, grinning, then grabbed both cheeks and spread them, bending over, exposing and offering myself fully.

Brian groaned, and I loved that I could turn him on so much. I'd never felt so sexy, so wanted.

I held the pose for a bit then turned around and feigned impatience. "Where's that lube and that condom, mister? We had a deal."

"Right. Sorry. You're very distracting, you know." He smiled then raced upstairs, his cock bobbing as he ran. It should have looked silly but damn, it looked great. I really was smitten. As he ran off I called after him, "And bring some towels, and something to wipe fingers on."

He returned quickly, holding out the lube and a pack of condoms, along with an armful of towels and some wet body wipes, and I nodded my assent. "Where do you want me? Oh. I'll be on top this time. Just for personal protection, you understand. One wrong move and you might very well kill me, otherwise. We'll have to see about getting a license for that weapon, by the way."

He grinned widely and looked around and asked, "Couch?" It probably wasn't long enough for him to lay out flat but he could put his head up on the arm, so I nodded. He knew best where he could lie down anyhow.

I put my hands on his chest and pushed him towards the couch. "Go on, then."

He spread out a towel first then lay down. He was too tall for the couch as I expected, but he seemed comfortable enough with his legs and abdomen out flat, and his shoulders resting on the arm. I decided to take charge this time and put my hand on his chest. "Stay there," I instructed, "while I indulge myself for a bit."

I wanted that frenulum on my tongue, and vice versa, so I climbed onto his calves and squatted down. Brian watched me eagerly but waited patiently, lying still. I could see his pulse in those superficial dorsal veins I knew so well secondhand. God, he was hard, and it was magnificent.

I lifted his cock until it was perpendicular to his pelvis and just stared at it for a bit, gently caressing it. Mine. Wow. I felt like I won the lottery.

I kissed the shaft gently, looking up at Brian's eyes, letting him see my pleasure, my adoration of his cock. I delayed my satisfaction because, I confess, I wanted to get him wound up even more. So I placed a series of tiny butterfly kisses, moving slowly from place to place, lavishing quiet attentive love on his shaft, avoiding the glans for now. Each kiss was soft and slow, and I paused each time with my lips on his skin. All the while my hands stroked him, sliding slowly up and down while holding his cock upright away from his body, pointing towards me. And the whole time I looked him in the eyes so he could see my joy, my worship.

When the first drop of pre-ejaculate leaked from his meatus I finally moved up to his glans. Opening my mouth wide, I pretended I was about to swallow him, staring into his eyes. He wanted me so badly he groaned, and with a wink I delicately licked the pre-ejaculate up, barely allowing my tongue to make contact, covering him with my warm breath as my hands continued to work up and down and up and down. He put his hands in my hair and tried to pull me down onto him but I pulled back, grinning. "Naughty naughty, big bro," I chided him, then placed my tongue on his frenulum and opened my mouth again as I continued to stroke him. I wanted him thinking about ejaculating in my mouth, and honestly I wanted him to do that, too, but I was enjoying the sense of power and the feel of his cock on my tongue too much to want things to end quickly.

Anyhow, we'd made plans for him to fuck my ass and I intended to follow through with them.

I leaned down and took his glans in my mouth, opening my jaw as wide as I possibly could. My teeth still scraped a bit on his corona, but once the whole glans was in my mouth I was in heaven. It felt so good, so right. I've always loved giving head, but with a monster like this, taking the whole thing in my mouth was out of the question. I'd learned though that most men I've been with also derive great pleasure from my hands on their shaft and my mouth on their glans, so I settled into that happily. I couldn't help myself and starting making satisfied "mmmm" noises as I jerked him into my mouth. I worked my tongue up and down his frenulum and meatus until I tasted another delicious release of pre-ejaculate.

Time to change things up, I decided. I reluctantly pulled my mouth off him while still stroking his shaft and holding it upright. I wanted and deserved another good long look so I continued working my hands gently while I just stared happily at his cock and went back to kissing it while staring at it. I looked up at his eyes and they were glazed with lust.

It was my turn but I decided I wanted to keep playing with my new favorite toy, so I stepped down off the couch and turned around. I carefully put my feet on either side of his chest and squatted down, pointing my ass at his face and resting my weight on one hand. The whole time I kept the other hand on his cock, refusing to stop stroking up and down. I bent over so my mouth was just above his glans and breathed heavily on it while continuing to stroke his shaft, and I lowered my pussy slowly onto his mouth.

Brian leaned forward and his whole mouth covered my labia minora and my clit in one huge wet kiss. He sucked everything into his mouth and it was wet and divine and I started trembling, almost losing the rhythm of my hands. His tongue found my clit and he started teasing it while his hands held me wide open. God, everything about it was perfect. While he licked me, I stared happily and hungrily at the cock in my hands and never stopped stroking it. I was honestly torn. On the one hand I wanted it in my mouth again, but on the other hand I just wanted to keep staring at it. I compromised by leaning in to kiss it, resting my mouth over his meatus and letting my tongue flick along it, then pulling back and staring more.

Brian's fingers worked their way inside me slowly as he tongued my clit. Two fingers on each side would pull my labia back then reposition slightly further in, closer and closer to my vagina, until one finger on each side found my introitus and pushed gently in. His tongue-work was frankly exemplary, and I started bucking and shaking as I came, still staring at and stroking his cock.

One of his hands pulled away for a minute then returned. I could feel him pulling my ass cheeks apart, then there was the cold contact of lube on my anus. I shivered with delight as his finger first circled for a while, then worked its way past my sphincter, his tongue still working my clit. Full marks for the initial warm-up, I decided, and rewarded him my taking his glans in my mouth again and sucking in as my hands stroked him more forcefully.

His finger and my anus were well-lubed and he started working carefully in and out as I relaxed into it. He added a second finger and pulled them apart a bit as he wiggled them inside me, stretching my anus and tickling the walls of my rectum delightfully, and I relaxed into it. He stopped to reapply lube and everything felt properly slippery and accessible. After a few minutes I wanted more, and decided I was ready enough. Honestly I wasn't thinking very clearly at this point, but "more" was definitely on my mind, so I leaned forward then climbed off him, reluctantly taking my hands off that magnificent cock.

The condoms were lubricated, and I enjoyed sliding one onto him as I kneeled next to him. Even so, I wanted to be sure we covered our bases, so to speak, so I bent over and held my ass cheeks open for him again. "Lube me up thoroughly, Brian. Too much is the goal. Better safe than sorry here. Your cock is enormous after all."

His hands were warm even if the lube was at first cold each time he applied it, and he spread it generously, coating everything once more, pushing some into me and leaving a lot of excess everywhere. His gentle thoroughness was intoxicating and I felt cherished.

I climbed off the couch then stood back up and took the lube from his hands. My entire ass was slick and it felt strange and amazing as I bent over and added more lube to the condom. "So. Cowgirl. Maybe reverse later or another time, but I want to look at you, and I want you to lie there and be fucked. I'm going to use your body, Bri-guy, while you do nothing. You can kiss me though." I leaned in and kissed him and he smiled happily.

"Sounds perfect," he rumbled. "Love you, sis."

I climbed onto him and grabbed his slick cock in my hands. Placing him against my anus, I slowly lowered myself onto him and replied, "Love you too, big bro."

I was glad in that moment that I'd practiced recently with the clone, because otherwise, despite my not-inconsiderable experience, I probably would have cried out and maybe even pulled away. I knew however that I could take it, and that it would feel good once I did, so I kept going. Slowly slowly slowly oh! With a soft popping feeling the corona of his glans passed my sphincter, and I sighed in pleasure and relief. Even with the condom, there was that magnificent feeling of release as my anus closed around his shaft, which, while huge, wasn't as girthy as the glans. It was however satisfyingly hard. So very hard. Much harder than the clone had been, and I'd failed to account for that. I felt like I was being torn open, split asunder so slowly as I lowered myself onto him.

I kept going. This must be what it was like for Cathy's pussy, I thought. It's too much but it's amazing and I want it anyhow.

When he was all the way in me I stopped and sat there for a while, reveling in the feeling. My brother was in my ass, and I'd never felt so full. For several minutes I just sat there, adjusting to the sensation, and my sphincter kept spasming a little until it calmed down. Once I was good with it - with all of it - I leaned down and kissed him, at first softly, but with increasing fervor as I lifted my ass and started fucking him gently.

I couldn't go hard and rough like I often liked. Not this time. Maybe another time, but slow and gentle was astonishing, and Brian was clearly loving it. I bit his lip and pulled on it as I lifted and lowered myself on his amazing cock, impaling myself again and again. As I requested, he lay still and let me fuck him, or more accurately let me fuck myself with his cock.

He was so hard, and after a while I could see his eyes losing focus as he started grunting softly each time his cock filled me. Oh God, he was going to cum. Just seeing the pleasure on his face, while feeling him inside me, brought me to the edge. When he stiffened and started trembling, I could feel every throb as he came, and the love and lust in his eyes was too much for me. I collapsed on him, shaking, coming, coming, coming.

We were both gasping and panting as we recovered, and he held me tightly against his chest. I could feel him starting to soften inside me before I was able to form words again.

I couldn't lift myself up and spoke into his neck as I gently kissed it. "Seriously, we have to do that again. But not now because I'm a puddle."

"The sexiest puddle known to man. And yes, we do. No question. There is no chance whatsoever that I am not going to fuck you again." His hands stroked my back as we lay there, entwined, full of love and contentment and exhaustion. After an indeterminate period he cleaned us both up with the towels and left to carry them to the laundry, then returned with wet washcloths and cleaned me up yet more. I approved heartily and appreciated that he was indulging my hygiene fixation. He left again and I could hear the sink running for a bit. Soon though he was back, and he snuggled up with me.

We fell asleep there, then in the middle of the night I awoke to Brian carrying me upstairs, cradled in his arms. I smiled sleepily up at him and let him do as he pleased. He deposited me gently into his bed. His and Cathy's. I was awake enough to feel a tinge of guilt there but then shrugged internally. It was a bit too late for that kind of concern.

Brian pushed the hair out of my eyes then bent over and kissed my forehead. He was so sweet. As he straightened up, I saw that his cock was twitching. That woke me the rest of the way up. Did I mention I'm a horny little thing? I think I might have, but it bears repeating.

12