Clone-a-Willy Adventures Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on there mister. Before you sleep, I want something." I furrowed my brow and gazed at him sternly.

His eyebrows shot up. "Again? You're insatiable."

I grinned saucily. "I am, but no, not again. I want something different. I want you to masturbate into my open mouth while I watch, and touch you with nothing but my tongue. I want you to use my mouth as your cum depository. I wish you could just fuck my mouth and use it but you're simply too big, so this is the next best thing." And with this I leaned over and opened wide, extending my tongue and looking up at him expectantly. Though I was watching his eyes, the speedy rise of his erection in front of my face was unmistakable.

Brian groaned. "Fuck, Jen. You're so... God. So sexy." As he was saying this, he started stroking himself, holding his cock enticingly in front of my face. I wanted to stare at it, to immerse myself once again in looking at it, but I also wanted him to feel the connection I was offering. Well, I wanted him to feel that and my wet mouth, obviously.

As he stroked, I wiggled my tongue. He didn't take the hint so I looked down at his cock for a second, then back at his eyes, and whined softly.

Happily, this time he understood, and he rested his glans against my wet willing tongue. I somehow resisted the profound urge to lick him and instead held still, offering my mouth for him to cum into.

I wanted to show him that I was ready and willing and eager to be used as his personal cum dumpster. I wanted him to come in the only hole he hadn't yet. I wanted to be objectified, used, just as I had used him earlier, even while with my eyes I was showing him how much I loved him, adored him, worshipped him.

Also, honestly, I wanted to taste his semen straight from his penis. He probably wouldn't have much left after how I'd drained him twice already earlier, but still, the heart wants what it wants.

Staring into his eyes as he masturbated, his cock resting on my tongue, was one of the most erotic experiences of my life, and that's saying something. I watched every microexpression, every flicker on his face, while I held my mouth as far open as I could and extended my tongue in invitation, all the time smiling as much as possible given how wide my mouth was gaping. I was happy, no, beyond happy, ecstatic, and I wanted him to know my joy.

He started out slow, and I was sorely tempted to watch every bit of technique so I could learn how he best enjoyed being touched, but that was for later. The most important thing in the moment, to me, was watching his eyes, devoting myself to his pleasure. In time he sped up, gradually, until he was jacking off furiously and panting, never looking away. God he was so sexy.

When at last he came, I curled my tongue and leaned back just a little bit to ensure that none of his semen spilled out. When the last pearly drop had come out, and he stopped moving his hand, only then did I close my mouth and swallow, then lean in and kiss the tip of his glans reverently, sucking the last remnants up as I did so.

I looked back up and him and smiled happily. "Thanks, Brian. I know I've been demanding today, because frankly I've been obsessed with you, but I want you to know you can have anything you want, anytime you want. If you want to fuck me, if you want me to fuck you, if you want to use me like a sex doll, if you just want to cuddle while I slowly stroke you... anything you want, I'm happy to give. More than happy. Please let me. I love you, and I won't deny that I fucking adore your cock. And I want you in me as often as I can have you."

Brian smiled down at me then climbed into bed, still looking at me. "Thanks, Jen. It's... complicated, and we have some things to figure out. I love Cathy, and I don't want to hurt her, and this is... I didn't plan for this. I don't know how to navigate this, us. But I want you too. So let's see how we can make this work. I love you, little sis."

He put his arms around me and held me tight, and I drifted into a sound and happy sleep.

(Part 4 is coming soon, and yes, things keep escalating...)

12