Clone-a-Willy Adventures Pt. 04

Story Info
A nurse grows close with her brother's fiancée.
7.3k words
4.85
11.1k
30

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. This is a work of fiction, and all characters, locations, and events are imaginary. This is a multipart series, and things start out slow(ish) but keep escalating.

There's a fair bit of anatomical terminology here, because the POV character is a nurse. Hopefully that won't detract from your enjoyment. There's a short glossary in Pt. 01.

*^*^*^*

I awoke the next morning to Brian's phone ringing. It took me a moment to process where I was as he reached past me to grab it off the dresser. I got up to pee in the middle of the night and I think when I returned I fell asleep on his side of the bed.

I was a bit groggy still, but not so groggy that I failed to notice his morning wood. As he grabbed the phone, I grabbed his cock, happily running my hands over it as he groaned before turning to me and saying, "It's Cathy."

I didn't take him in my mouth, which I probably would have done otherwise, but then I didn't let go of his cock either as he answered, "Hi babe." I couldn't hear her well but then I was distracted by the toy in my hands. Brian struggled to keep his voice regular as he asked Cathy how the trip was going and when she was returning. He was so hard in my hands, and his skin was so soft and warm over the steel core of his penis, that I changed my mind and bent over to start kissing his shaft.

Brian managed a very normal-sounding "Sounds great babe. Safe travel, see you soon." As he hung up I took his glans in my mouth and stroked his shaft. "Ih ee uggig oh ooay?" I asked, with a mouthful of wonderfulness. "Yes, she's coming home today," he groaned down at me. "God, you're so... fuck, that feels good."

I smiled happily around his glans and worked my tongue on his frenulum. If she was coming home today I wanted more of his semen in me first, dammit. But I was being selfish again, taking what I wanted, so I pulled my mouth off him and looked up. "Do you want to cum in my mouth again, or something else? I did say you could have anything you wanted, and I'm not sure when our next chance will be." I was such a saint.

"Fuck. I... yes, this is good. More than good. Don't stop." He brushed my hair out of my eyes and reminded me sharply of when Cathy did the same thing. I didn't let that slow me down though and I stroked him faster and faster while sucking on his glans and looking in his eyes. I wanted him to come fast and hard, and I pulled out all the stops, humming and licking and stroking and watching him with adoring eyes.

He didn't last long. His ejaculation was a bit more filling this morning than last night, and I held it in my mouth and grinned up at him before swallowing it all and kissing his glans softly. "Thanks big bro. I love starting my day out with some protein."

Brian ruffled my hair and chuckled, then pulled away and stood up. "I need to show... we should shower."

I couldn't agree more, and happily slid out of bed and padded after him into the bathroom. I was mostly well-behaved in the shower, at least initially, but I did keep playing with his cock in between soaping him everywhere. I couldn't get enough of his body, honestly. I'd always had a crush, and for now he was mine, and I was determined to enjoy him.

Once Cathy returned, though, I wasn't sure what would come next. That sobering thought just heightened my enthusiasm as I ran my hands over Brian's thin muscular frame. My insistent hands had him fully hard again before long, and I felt no shame as I climbed him like a monkey climbs a tree, kissing as I went up.

"Fuck me, Brian. Once more. Right here." I was determined, and he was hard, and he laughed.

"Five times in 24 hours is a lot for me, Jen," he replied, but he was hard and I confess I whined in his ear.

"Pleeeeease. Fuck me."

He chuckled and moved to the wall, where he pushed me up against it and took me once more. The hot water poured down on us as he railed me, and my arms wrapped around his neck as I moaned happily. His hands gripped my ass and he thrust again and again until he shook and his orgasm overtook him. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me but it was hard to tell how much semen he had left at that point. I watched his face, delighted and determined to remember every detail.

When he finished, he lowered me gently to the floor and we kissed. Then he finished rinsing and without a word left the shower, and me in it. I rinsed his seed out of me and finished cleaning up before following him. I double checked in his room to ensure I'd left no signs of my presence, then went downstairs and grabbed my clothes and tidied up the room as he made us breakfast.

It was Saturday morning, and neither of us had work, so we had a long leisurely breakfast. Brian made exceptional French toast, and we drank a lot of coffee as we made small talk. We avoided talking about what happened or was going to happen by mutual unspoken consent.

After breakfast, I checked everything a few more times to be certain I hadn't forgotten something, some clue that would reveal to Cathy what we'd done. I'd been besotted, befuddled, and bewitched, and now I needed to be awake and aware.

I couldn't find anything, so I dressed and sat down to read. Brian spent much of the morning on his phone, checking emails and surfing the internet. I gently teased him about working on his day off, and he grinned. Things felt relaxed and easy, though I was a bit anxious about Cathy's return.

Cathy called again in the late morning; her flight had landed and she was en route home, so we delayed lunch until her arrival. Brian went out and picked up sushi for us, and got back just before Cathy did.

When she opened the door all my anxiety left. I was just happy to see her. She was wearing a dark blue sun dress that looked absolutely stunning, and after Brian was done hugging her I bounced over and got my hugs in. She laughed happily and pulled me in tight, and my face was pressed against her magnificent breasts as she stroked the back of my head. She smelled amazing, and I wanted to lay a kiss on her cleavage but found the self-control to somehow not do so. In the moment I couldn't even say how she would have reacted if I had, but I didn't.

We enjoyed the sushi together and caught up. It felt cozy and domestic, and I felt like a part of their little family instead of a third wheel. Once or twice Brian and I exchanged glances, but otherwise things were just... normal.

That afternoon Brian cleaned and filled up the hot tub, which had been unused through the winter. Cathy and I sat together in the kitchen as Brian worked, and we teased him about his paleness after he took off his shirt. Both Cathy and I were gentle in our teasing though, because we loved him and because, frankly, he looked good shirtless.

I didn't have a bikini; we hadn't picked one up and none of us wanted to go shopping that afternoon, so Cathy offered to let me use one of hers. The top was fine, if a bit racy, but of course I didn't mind that in the slightest. Though our breasts were very similar, mine were perhaps a little fuller than hers, and there was no padding to conceal my prominent nipples, which, again, was fine by me. I wasn't sure though if it would bother Cathy, so I asked bluntly.

"Cathy, is this ok? My headlights shine right through this." I smiled wryly and hoped for the best.

"Oh, Jen, you look great. And don't feel self-conscious about your nipples! I wish mine were like that."

This was about the last thing I expected to hear, and I protested, "What? Your breasts are amazing. Why would you want them any different? You're so gorgeous. Brian's lucky to have you."

She smiled at me and reached out to adjust my top, repositioning it on my ample breasts. It was unexpectedly intimate and I stood there, a bit shocked but not unhappy at her touch.

"Well, you're amazing, Jen. You're so voluptuous and so... open. So free about who you are. About your body, about your... sexuality. And I think your nipples are perfect, especially when they get hard. Mine don't really change all that much, or at least not so you can tell under a bikini or bra."

As I might have mentioned, I'm a horny little thing, and my long-standing crush on Cathy was starting to fan into full flames. I could feel my nipples hardening as she spoke, and she grinned and looked down at them. "Like that," she said. "Lovely."

"I'm... happy that you like them," I replied. "But you really shouldn't put yourself down. You're so graceful and so tall and you could be a model or an actress. And your nipples are great! They fit your breasts perfectly, though I don't think I've seen them hard so I can't speak authoritatively on that."

Cathy looked at me carefully and seemed to weigh her options for a moment, before grinning and pulling her top down, exposing one breast to my delighted gaze. Her small nipple was erect, and I wondered what it would feel like in my mouth. "There, see? Crinkled but not... pokey, like yours."

I reached out and pinched her exposed nipple gently before I realized what I was doing. "Oh! Sorry. I just... wondered. They feel nice. Hard, like a dried pea."

We were interrupted by Brian's footsteps on the stairs, and Cathy blushed and pulled her top up. "I don't think my bottoms will fit you well, but you're welcome to try if you want. Or maybe just wear panties?" She got a naughty expression and leaned in to whisper, "Or just go without. I won't tell Brian if you don't. I can distract him so he won't know."

I raised my eyebrows in shock then grinned at her and winked. I turned and left as Brian entered, and flashed him a smile as I passed.

A few hours later the sun went down, and the hot tub had reached a nice temperature. I had a towel wrapped around my waist, and nothing underneath as I wandered out. Cathy's bikini top was a bit snug but otherwise comfortable enough.

"Brian, will you get us some wine?" Cathy was all smiles as she climbed into the hot tub. Brian agreed and went back into the house, and I took the opportunity to drop the towel and climb in. Cathy whispered, "Your butt is amazing, Jen," and after the events of the day I sincerely wondered if she was bi like me. I sat across from Cathy and we shared a secret smile.

"Yours is better," I whispered back, and she shook her head.

"That's nonsense, but thanks. My butt's not big enough. I'm a pole."

I was having one of that and shook my head fiercely. "You're fucking gorgeous, Cathy, and every bit of you is perfect, and you'd better not say otherwise or I'll, I'll splash you." To show I was serious, I did so, and she splashed back, and we were giggling and splashing each other when Brian returned, bemused, carrying two bottles of wine.

"I didn't bring glasses. Is that ok?" He looked back and forth, trying to figure out what was going on, and Cathy and I just smiled at him.

"Sounds good to me, babe," she replied, taking a bottle out of his hand. She took a swig then smiled and passed it to me, and I didn't hesitate before lifting it to my lips. It was a nice rich merlot, and I could taste a hint of Cathy's lipstick, which only made it sweeter.

Brian climbed in and sat next to Cathy, across from me, and reached for the bottle, but I shook my head and handed it back to Cathy. "You have one. This is ours."

"Oh, it's like that, is it?" he asked, grinning.

"It is," Cathy said, nodding and taking another swig.

Brian shrugged and drank from his bottle, and Cathy and I shared ours for a while as we all chatted and relaxed. Our bottle was almost done when Cathy said, "You should turn on the jets, Brian." She was slurring her words just a little bit, but I was feeling no pain and passing no judgment myself.

Brian leaned over and fiddled with the controls, and Cathy slapped him resoundingly in the ass. It was hilarious and we both broke down laughing while Brian patiently finished turning on the jets. As he sat back down, I could feel a sudden rush of water coming up from under me. It felt GOOD.

I'd forgotten I wasn't wearing any bottoms, and I shifted around a bit to find the best spot. There were smaller bubbles blowing up all around me, and some went up the crack of my ass, which felt intriguingly nice. I placed a bigger jet so it was blowing right on my vulva, and I opened my legs and let the water flow through my labia and across my clit. I grinned and shivered with pleasure. Cathy watched with a knowing grin, and said, a bit archly, "Jen likes the jets, Brian."

I nodded and gestured for the wine. I didn't want to shift out of my spot, so Cathy leaned over and handed it to me. "This is true. Cathy speaks truth," I said, drinking. "But who doesn't like a good jet?"

Cathy took the bottle back from me and drank, then put the bottle down on the side of the tub. Both her hands went under the water, and she shifted around a bit. I suspected she was taking her bottoms off, and my suspicions were all but confirmed when she leaned forward and gasped. "Ohh. I like a good jet, too."

Brian reached the same conclusion I had and reached under the water. He grinned and his hand seemed to be stroking Cathy's hip or butt, which I presumed was bare. He whispered something to her that I couldn't tell, and his face was turned away so I couldn't read his lips either. She nodded and looked flushed. She was so beautiful.

We sat there for a bit, letting the jets wash over us, reveling in it. Brian caught my eyes as Cathy looked down, and I grinned lazily at him. He raised his eyebrows then said, "I'm going to the bathroom, and bringing more wine."

"Good idea, Brian," I replied. Cathy smiled and pulled his head in for a kiss as he got up; the kiss lasted for quite a while and I could see their mouths moving as she ran her fingers through his hair. Eventually he left and we were alone together, sitting on the jets, letting the hot tub get us off.

I was enjoying watching Cathy, and she looked up at me and smiled. She was definitely feeling the wine as she said, "See, that's what I was talking about. My nipples don't ever do that. Yours look so good when they do that!"

I looked down and my nipples were of course standing up proudly. The bikini top barely did anything to hold them in, and I felt a need to point this out. "This top is so thin it barely changes things, see?" And I pulled down my top and exposed a nipple, as she'd done earlier.

"Wow, that's... your boobs are so great, Jen. Your nipples really are much better than mine." She'd moved closer at some point; I hadn't noticed. She reached out and pulled on my exposed nipple, pinching it, and I let out a low moan.

"See? They're so long, I can grab and pull and feel the whole thing," she said. "Mine are tiny. Can't do any of that." She was pulling on it and squeezing between several of her fingers, as if working a cow's udder, and it felt amazing. My nipples are incredibly sensitive, and the wine and the jets of water and Cathy's touch just pushed me over the edge. I started to orgasm, shaking, holding my hand over hers, looking at her.

"Fuck, Cathy," I gasped. "Don't stop."

She kept kneading and pulling as I thrashed, and her eyes were dark and intense. "Your nipples would be perfect for nursing."

I reached out and put my hand behind her head, and pulled her face to my breast. She took my nipple in her mouth and suckled, and I had another small orgasm, shaking and cradling her head against my breast. Fuck, she was sex incarnate.

We heard the door open, and Cathy pulled back, smiling. I bent over so and adjusted my top, then looked up as Brian approached.

"I brought one more bottle, but this one's for sharing." Cathy and I pouted and whined, but Brian was firm. "We shouldn't drink too much in the hot tub anyhow," he pointed out.

I was feeling a bit overstimulated post-orgasm and moved off the jet. Cathy, I realized, had already moved off hers.

We chatted and passed the bottle around for a while. I was feeling pretty drunk and very happy. I kept smiling at both of them absently, just generally content with them. With us. Brian seemed distracted, and I realized Cathy's arm was moving as we talked. I was pretty sure she was stroking his cock, but I couldn't see with all the bubbles.

"You should turn off the jets, don't you think?" I looked back and forth at them hopefully.

Brian looked unhappy at this, and looked over at Cathy, whose arm was moving back and forth still.

"Good idea. You should turn off the jets, babe," she said, her arm still moving.

Brian shifted in place a bit then his hands moved underwater. He seemed to be pushing her hand away and adjusting something, and she grinned as her arm kept moving. I figured he was pulling his trunks up, or trying, and she wasn't playing along.

Eventually he rose up a bit and turned his back to me. His trunks were low, exposing the top of his ass, and Cathy was openly fondling his crotch as he bent over the side of the tub. She looked at me and grinned, and I grinned back, having nearly as much fun as she was. Brian was blushing, clearly embarrassed. The jets stopped, and the water cleared, and Brian sat back down quickly.

Cathy continued stroking him through his bathing suit. I could see the outline of his cock, though everything was blurred by the water and the darkness.

"Pass me the wine, Jen," she said, and held out her right hand as her left continued stroking Brian.

I took a sip then moved over a bit closer to pass the wine to her; she wasn't leaning forward and I couldn't reach her otherwise.

They were both looking at me. Cathy's eyes were dark and intense, and Brian's were glazed and a bit confused. She took the wine from my hand and drank deeply, then stood up. "I'm heading inside," she said, bottle in one hand, bikini bottoms in the other.

Her pussy was neatly trimmed, with a small landing strip above her clit and her labia bare. Like everything else about her, it was stunning. As she turned and climbed out, I admired her ass. She thought it was flat? Hardly. It was perfect, slim and alluring like the rest of her.

Brian stood up as she climbed out, his erection painfully obvious. It was appealing but also, in the moment, a bit funny, and I grinned.

I stood up myself as Cathy was toweling off, and as I stepped down from the tub I remembered I wasn't wearing any bottoms either. I had more pubic hair than Cathy, but generally kept it fairly short and tidy. I don't like to go entirely hairless, because I enjoy the fact that my public hair actually matches the hair on my head, and I like the comments that correspondence engenders. Horny redhead things, I guess.

Brian did a double take when he saw me, then looked at Cathy, who was grinning at me as she wrapped the towel around herself. So much for her promise to distract him.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and followed them into the house. They headed upstairs to shower, and I did the same by myself downstairs.

Soon enough I heard the grunting and moaning and muffled cries, and I fucked myself silly as I listened.

I slept well.

Sunday morning I awoke feeling a tiny bit hungover, and wondered how Cathy and Brian were doing. Brian was already cooking breakfast and seemed fine, but Cathy was considerably worse off than I was. She was clutching her coffee tightly and looking down as she sat at the table, so I came up and kissed the top of her head softly and wordlessly before grabbing my own coffee. She flashed a smile at me then it vanished and she looked down. I wondered if she was upset or unhappy or embarrassed about last night. I wasn't.

I poured myself a tall glass of water and downed it as Brian finished cooking. We ate in companionable silence, then Brian headed out to mow the lawn and do some cleaning while Cathy and I drank more coffee.

"How are you doing," I asked, unsure of her mood.

"I'm. Um. Wow, I was a bit of a mess last night. Sorry Jen. I hope I didn't. I hope you. Um." She looked forlorn and I smiled gently at her.

12