Clone-a-Willy Adventures Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were fine, and everything's ok. Want some fresh orange juice? Good for hangovers." I went to the fridge and grabbed some oranges, which I brandished. "I'll make you some if you want."

"Oh, good. And yes, please. Thanks." She looked so relieved. Poor thing.

I juiced the oranges into a pitcher and brought it over to her along with a tall glass. "Drink. It's all for you," I instructed.

She was thirsty. Coffee's well and good but hangovers need actual non-diuretic liquids. I watched as she hydrated, holding the glass carefully. Oof. She was worse off than I thought. She finished her glass and I poured the rest in. "Let me know if you want more, ok?" She nodded as she drank and I kissed her on the top of her head then carried the pitcher over to the counter before returning.

"Thanks Jen. I really appreciate it. And I'm sorry, last night I was. I don't know what I was." She looked like she was about to cry.

"Cathy, I promise you, everything's fine. You were wonderful and I love you. Nobody was hurt, nothing's wrong, and it's a nice sunny day. Everyone had fun, even if you and I did drink more wine than we probably should have."

She paused and seemed to think about what I was saying, before offering me a hesitant smile. "Well, that's, um. Good. I was worried. I got kinda carried away and. You know."

"Please don't be upset, Cathy. I had a... really great time." As I said it I vividly remembered her suckling on my nipple, which responded, along with its sister, by growing hard and poking out.

She noticed and watched my nipples grow in front of her eyes and she started blushing. "Oh. Oh!" She looked up and smiled. "That's good. So did I." We smiled at each other and sat quietly for a bit as the sound of the lawnmower rose and faded, marking Brian's progress in the yard.

We both felt like taking a nap in the late morning. When I arose, Cathy was rubbing her sleepy eyes and assembling some fruit and cheese for lunch. "Brian went to visit his friend Jim. They're building a shed along with a few other guys. He'll be back for dinner."

We ate and things seemed more relaxed. Naps really do help, as does food.

When we finished, Cathy stretched and said, "I think I'm going to take a nice long soaking bubble bath."

"Oh, God, that sounds amazing," I replied, looking wistful. The downstairs bathroom only had a shower, while the upstairs bathroom had both a shower and a huge fancy tub. "Wish I could join you," I said without thinking.

Cathy looked at me for a moment then smiled. "Why don't you? There's plenty of room."

My nipples betrayed my excitement once again and sprang to attention as I smiled happily. Cathy looked down then back up and grinned.

I followed her upstairs, admiring her ass. Seriously, how could she think that was too small? I was growing a bit upset at her self-doubt and decided to speak my mind. "Cathy, I can't believe you think your butt is too small. It's slim, not small. It looks amazing on you."

She looked back and smiled happily. "Thanks, Jen. It's just, um. It's not like yours. You're so much curvier than I am. I admit I've been jealous for a while."

"How is that even possible?!" I was outraged on her behalf. "Cathy, listen to me. You're perfect. You shouldn't be jealous of anyone." I realized I was raising my voice and frowning, and she giggled at my intensity.

"Well, thanks. You're sweet," she said as we arrived in the bathroom. She started the water and looked around. Walking to a cabinet, she pulled out a large fluffy towel and hung it on a rack next to another one, which I guessed was hers. Then she started to disrobe, without preamble.

I realized I was staring. She was so fucking beautiful. She bent over to test the water and her breasts hung, full and ripe. They looked larger than mine, despite being the same size, because of her thin frame. Her delicious little nipples were crinkled.

I undressed quickly as she added something to the water. Fuck, she looked good. I seriously couldn't get over how a goddess like that could be so down on her body. What I wouldn't give to look like that!

She climbed into the tub and sat down. It was a large two-person model, and I climbed in on the other side, facing her. There was more than enough room to stretch my legs out, but then my legs are pretty short. The water smelled like lilacs and felt incredible. She turned on the whirlpool jets and bubbles started to form.

"When we got this I tried adding regular bubble bath. It's not a great idea with the whirlpool jets." She grinned and I imagined a massive pile of bubbles filling the room. She continued, "So I got this low-foam stuff, which works perfectly."

She leaned back and looked peaceful. Her long slender neck was dry, and her shoulders and chest had small amounts of bubbles on them. There were bubbles obscuring one of her breasts but the other one floated free on the surface of the water. The one small brown nipple I could see was puckered.

Mine, on the other hand, were both sticking out of the water, thick and long, high on my full breasts. The water was hot, and the room was warm, so it was pretty clear at a glance that I was aroused. Just looking at her turned me on, honestly. Being naked, being exposed around her, even more so. Her actually looking at me, checking me out... staring openly at the nipple she'd pulled and suckled on, along with its sister... had me thinking very naughty thoughts indeed.

"This is wonderful, Cathy," I murmured, luxuriating in the warmth and in the floral scent and above all in her gaze. My legs were spread just a bit and both my hands were in my lap. Without realizing it I'd started toying with my clit as I looked at her. "While I'm thinking about it, what soap do you normally use? You always smell so good."

She smiled and pointed at a pink bar resting on a shelf. "After we rinse this off you can use it if you want." As she pointed, her breast lifted up and the bubbles fell away, exposing her other nipple to my happy gaze.

"That sounds perfect, thanks. I'd love to smell like you." As I said it I realized my words could be taken two ways, but the truth was I'd love to have the smell of her pussy on me, too. I imagined it smelled like cherries and sweet wine.

Cathy looked thoughtful and seemed to be pondering her words. After a short while she said, "I'm glad I didn't, um. Upset you. I was too forward last night. You're just so pretty though, and the wine..."

I'd found a good rhythm and was gently rubbing the sides of my clit's hood as I looked at her. "You didn't upset me at all. I liked it. Everything that happened. Wine or no wine." I paused for a moment then continued, "Although... there was one thing that bothered me a little."

She looked alarmed. "What? Um, what did I, was it when I..."

I cut her off. "When you put your mouth on my nipple it felt amazing. But I wanted to do the same to you and didn't get a chance."

She blushed. "They're not as, yours are so much nicer. Mine, you can barely even..."

"I think yours are wonderful." I leaned forward and scootched towards her as I spoke. "They're lovely and crinkly and very, very sexy." I was right in front of her now, looking down at her breasts, and her nipples were hard and puckered and mouthwatering. I reached out and gently lifted her breast out of the water then leaned in. "May I?"

"Um. Yes, you. Please."

I took her nipple in my mouth and gently suckled on it, running my tongue over it, savoring the contrasts between the hard little nipple in my mouth and the soft breast in my hand. Cathy was breathing raggedly and I could feel her heart pounding beneath my hand.

I took my time, enjoying everything. She was so fucking beautiful, and her nipple was in my mouth, and I was incredibly turned on. I bit the nipple gently and pulled on it, before sucking hard and pulling a lot of her breast into my mouth. I didn't want to give her a hickey... well, I kinda wanted to, but chose not to, so I released the suction quickly. Her hands were in my hair and she was holding me to her breast, and I flicked the nipple with my tongue, licking all around the puckered flesh.

Eventually I pulled back slowly, then bent in again and kissed the nipple. I looked up at her and smiled, and she was flushed and smiling back at me.

"That's what I wanted to do last night. Thanks," I said.

She was bright red and struggling with words. She was adorable when she got flustered. "I'm glad you, um, you. That you wanted. Um. I did too. I've never, but I did, and you. It was, thanks."

I reached out and placed a finger on her lips, gently shushing her. "I should be honest though. That's not the only thing I wanted to do to you. You're so beautiful, and I'm very naughty." I turned the gesture into a caress and ran my finger around her lips as she closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure.

She opened her eyes wide and blushed even more. "What did you, um. How naughty?"

"VERY naughty. I wanted to hold you down and spread you open and lick you. Just like you told me you like. Just like we both enjoy. Isn't that terrible of me? I hope you can forgive me." My finger kept circling her lips, and she spread them and shivered.

"Oh. Ohhh. That's very. Oh. I don't know..." She looked uncertain but also incredibly hot, and I leaned in and kissed her.

Her lips were incredibly soft, like rose petals anointed by dew. She froze for a few seconds then kissed me back, hesitantly at first then with rising passion.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close as we kissed, pressing my body against hers. Eventually I put a hand in her hair and moved my mouth to her jaw, then her neck, her sublime swanlike neck.

She held me close and as I kissed her neck she said, "I've never. Not with a woman. I don't, um. You're beautiful but I don't know if I'd ever want to, um, touch. You. Women, in general, not you. I mean, you, but also just women. Not just you. You're lovely, really lovely. But I was raised in a strict, we were very religious, and I always, I never. Not that there's anything wrong with, um. But I just don't know if I could."

"It's ok," I whispered. "You don't need to do anything to me. But let me love you. You're so beautiful, I want to kiss you everywhere."

I reached over and pulled the plug, letting the water start to recede. I turned the tap back on then returned to her and kissed along her collarbone before descending to her breast again. I kissed her nipple gently then looked up and said, "Let's rinse off."

She didn't protest and let me splash water over her, rinsing away the bubbles, kissing each cleaned body part as I also rinsed myself. Soon we were clean enough, and I stood slowly and took her hand. Pulling her up, I grabbed a towel and gently dried her, lifting one arm then the other, interspersing my drying with yet more kisses. I was soft and gentle and loving and nonthreatening, and she shivered but let me do it.

I patted myself dry quickly then pulled her with me to their bedroom. She didn't say a word and I led her, pulling softly on her hand until she reached the bed. I leaned in and kissed her again on the lips then gently pushed her shoulders down until she sat on the bed.

I sat down next to her and took her hand again. Looking into her eyes, I said, "Cathy, you are so fucking beautiful. I want to do this to you but I need to know that it's ok. I don't ever want to do anything you don't want me to do. If you don't feel comfortable, that's ok and I'll stop. I love you and I want you to be happy and relaxed and to feel good. If you do want this, I need to hear it. I need you to say yes if you want this."

She paused and looked down, then back up. Her eyes were dark and intense as she said, simply, "Yes."

I pushed her gently backwards onto the bed and climbed on top of her, lavishing her with careful kisses. As my lips explored her neck and ear, my hands caressed her breasts, pulling on her nipples, pinching softly then releasing and stroking.

I kissed my way down her chest and once again took her nipple in my mouth, and my hand found her labia, which I ran my fingers up and down. She was wet. Very wet.

I kissed down her flat belly and stopped above her vulva, my breath hot on her clit. I slowly pulled on her knees, spreading her legs wider and wider, opening her labia like a flower to my gaze.

"Perfection," I whispered, and kissed her clit, pressing down on her thighs, pinning and spreading her as I'd promised, as I desired. She bucked underneath me like a startled colt before settling down again. I kissed her clit again, so softly, lingering with my tongue on the bud, licking ever so gently. My hands, and my weight, rested on her thighs, pressing her down, affording the illusion that she couldn't move, while she was spread open and exposed and vulnerable, as I lovingly and slowly kissed her, licked her, worshipped her.

We stayed like that for a long time, me exploring her clit, its hood, her labia minora, even her vaginal introitus with my tongue and lips. I watched and listened and felt her, seeking to learn what she enjoyed most, repeating those things until her hands were in my hair and she was pulling me forcefully down, pressing my mouth against her.

She loved when I kissed and licked the sides of her clitoral hood. She didn't seem to much like direct contact on her clit. She enjoyed my mouth on her labia minora and even my tongue in her vagina, but only gently. Licking up and down made her squirm happily, as long as I didn't overstimulate her clit. When I tried inserting a finger she tensed up and I stopped immediately.

She was, incidentally, every bit as delicious as I thought and hoped. More like tart green apples and honey than cherries and wine, but I was happy to have been mistaken.

I was slow, careful, loving, and above all worshipful. I wanted her to feel good, to know how much I loved her, desired her body, reveled in the feel and taste and scent and sight and sound of her. I was in no hurry and had no expectations; the act was enough in itself.

Maybe it was that patient adoration that finally broke through, but she started gasping and twitching and pulling my face down onto her as she whispered, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Yes was all I gave her, and every act was yes and yes and yes again, until her thighs clamped around my ears and with a guttural moan she was flooding my mouth with sweet nectar.

I waited until the shaking stopped and her thighs relaxed and it was safe to breathe again, and I kissed her clit and whispered, "I love you." Then I slid up, and pressed my face, sticky with her juices, against hers, and shared her sweet taste with her. She kissed me back, happily, lovingly, and we lay nestled in each other's arms.

She lay her head on my breast and I stroked her hair and held her until she twisted and looked up at me. "I don't, um. Like I said. I'm not really comfortable with women, with, um. Touching them. Um. Sexually. But I want you to also. To feel. Um. To be." God, I loved it when she was tongue-tied. It seemed to happen to her a lot around me.

"It's ok, Cathy. You don't need to do anything to me. Not every woman who enjoys... being treated that way, wants to do the same, and that's fine." I smiled at her reassuringly.

"But isn't there something..." she paused uncertainly. "I just want you to feel, um. That was amazing. You should feel amazing, too. You're amazing."

I looked around and gathered my thoughts. My eyes rested on the dresser and I had a wicked thought.

"Cathy... would it be ok... would you mind, if I fucked myself? While you hold me?" My hand went down to my clit and started rubbing it as I looked at her.

"Oh! That's, of course. You should definitely, I'd love to." She sat up and moved back, gently pushing me as she readjusted positions. She wrapped her arms around me, and her hands went to my breasts, where they started to pull gently on my nipples, left right left right, like she was milking a cow. It felt amazing.

"So... I have a confession. I hope you're not upset." I wasn't sure how to proceed and felt nervous, but her hands kept squeezing and pulling, left right left right, and her arms were warm around me, and her breasts pressed into my back.

Cathy leaned in and whispered in my ear, "It's ok, whatever it is."

Encouraged, I pressed on. "So... when you've been at work... I fucked myself. I fucked myself with your dildo. Again and again and again. I'm sorry. I know that's an intrusion, but it felt so good and it's so much better than mine and I just... kept doing it." This was it. How would she react?

Her breath caught and her hands stopped. I could feel her heart pounding against my back. Seconds ticked away, each feeling like hours.

Finally she whispered, "That's... what's mine is yours, Jen. If you like it that much, you should use it."

"Oh thank God," I mumbled, all the tension leaving me. "I was worried."

"No, it's, that's, um. Honestly that's really hot. More than. Did you want to, um. Use it now?" Her hands were milking me again and her breath was warm on my neck and I practically bounced out of bed.

"Yes please, let me just grab it," I said, racing to the drawer where I quickly pulled the green monster out. Brian's cock. Fuck. Cathy was going to let me, was going to watch me. Fuuuuuck.

I climbed back into bed and lay back in her arms, and her hands returned to my nipples, pinching and pulling, left right left right left right.

I'd been soaking wet for quite a while and didn't need any warmup. I took the green dildo in one hand, and the other hand rested on Cathy's arm, and I slid the clone of Brian's cock slowly into my pussy, letting out a sigh of relief mixed with a moan of pleasure. Fuck, it felt so good.

"That's. Wow. You just. All of it, like that?"

I grinned. "Yes, I do, like that. All of it. It feels so good inside me."

It was a surreal experience, lying in Cathy's arms as she milked my breasts, letting her watch as I fucked myself with a copy of my brother's, her fiancé's, cock. And I knew it was his, and she knew it was his, but she didn't know that I knew, and she let me anyhow, and it was all just amazingly hot.

She rested her chin on my shoulder and watched as I fucked myself. I wasn't slow and gentle once I got going. Instead, honestly I was showing off a little, and I fucked myself good and hard. I loved that she was watching, was holding me, was milking me. I reamed myself with that enormous dildo, hard and fast, again and again until I was panting and gasping, and all the time she watched and milked me. Left, right, left, right.

"Fuck that cock, Jen." Her words in my ear startled me and drove me wild with desire. "It's so big, filling you up. Let it fuck you. Let it stretch you. You're so wet. So pretty. So sexy. Fuck it, Jen. Fuck it as hard as you can." Her encouragement, her approval, pushed me over the edge, and I spasmed and shook and the waves of my orgasm washed over me again and again and again and again until I collapsed into her arms.

(Part 5 is coming soon, which will conclude this story.)

12