Clone-a-Willy Adventures Pt. 05

Story Info
A nurse, her brother, and his fiancée come together. Finale.
7.1k words
4.84
11.4k
35

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. This is a work of fiction, and all characters, locations, and events are imaginary. This is the finale of a multipart series.

There's a fair bit of anatomical terminology here, because the POV character is a nurse. Hopefully that won't detract from your enjoyment. There's a short glossary in Pt. 01.

*^*^*^*

I lay in Cathy's arms and she kissed my neck and murmured, but I was too dazed to follow what she was saying at first. Being blissed-out can feel a bit like being drunk, and my brain was overwhelmed with all I was processing. It'd been an eventful few days.

I eventually regained my focus and showcased my sparkling wit by saying, "Sorry, what?"

Cathy laughed and kissed my collarbone. "I was saying you're making me, um. Reconsider a lot. Things I hadn't been really."

I smiled and twisted so I could kiss her. The angle was uncomfortable but her lips were so soft and I really wanted it so the back strain was worth it.

"I can't say that makes me unhappy to hear. You're so lovely, and so graceful, and I've been crushing on you for a while now. And honestly I've been jealous because you're so gorgeous and so tall and so perfect, and if I can't be you at least I could dream of being with you." As I spoke I covered her face with small light kisses.

Cathy kissed me back softly and said, "Don't tell Brian, but, um. That felt. He's good and he really tries and I love him so much, but that was just, you were. Wow. Just, wow."

That was not what I expected to hear, but I absolutely wanted to hear more of it. "What did you like best about it? Just for the purposes of advancing my knowledge and skill. And maybe for specific future reference too, if you want that."

"You were so soft and gentle, and you didn't. There wasn't. Um." She sighed and looked sad so I turned around entirely and faced her.

"Cathy, what's wrong?" I stroked her jaw and leaned in again for a light kiss on her cheek. I didn't want to add to whatever was bothering her and I wasn't sure what the issue was.

"So. This isn't easy to, to talk about." She paused and I pulled back a little so I could watch her face. She rubbed the back of her neck with one hand, and I reached out slowly and grasped her other hand with both of mine, and said nothing.

"A few years ago, before I knew Brian, I was. I was attacked. By a man. And ever since then I have bad. I don't want. With a man, with any. I mean I do, I really do, but... I react poorly. Or not how I want to. When I feel something inside me I tend to, it all gets tense and even Brian, I love him so much, but it's just, it's hard for me to. And he's so big! So even though I'm getting, it's not as bad anymore, but it's still not easy, and I know it's hard on him and I don't, I can't." She let all of this out in one long torrent and my heart broke for her.

"Oh Cathy, I'm sorry. That's awful." I lifted her hand and kissed it softly then lowered it again, still holding it. "I hope you know that nothing about this, not what happened and not how you react now, none of it is your fault in any way."

She started crying and shaking and I hugged her close, saying nothing. My mind was spinning. Well, that would explain the problems she and Brian had. Poor Cathy! And she probably blamed herself for not being able to fully enjoy penetration, and thought Brian resented her. And being tense about her sex life wouldn't help her overcome her vaginismus. And holy shit, Brian's cock was already enough to take without vaginismus on top of everything. Fuck. What a mess. Poor sweet Cathy.

Her tears ran down and I could feel them on my breasts as I pressed against her. I started to say something several times but didn't. I wanted to offer platitudes, to pledge support, to express sympathy, to tell her not to cry, to tell her to cry and let it all out, but any of those might be the wrong thing to say, so I just held her. I felt a searing rage at her rapist and started imagining all sorts of terrible things that might befall him in retribution but none of that would help Cathy here and now so I pushed it aside and just stayed present with her.

Eventually she stopped crying and pulled away. Some people's grief can transform them in unpleasant ways, but Cathy was the most beautiful woman in the world to me as she sat there with tears running down her cheeks. I didn't want to brush those tears away, because she had every right to be sad and I didn't want to diminish that, so instead I smiled at her with gentle love.

"Thanks," she finally said, her voice rough. "I didn't mean to, but thank you. For being so..." She trailed off and I nodded.

"I love you, Cathy. And I want you to be happy. You deserve that. You deserve better. You deserve everything good. Thank you for sharing. I know that's not an easy thing to talk about."

She smiled timidly through the tears and I felt wildly protective of her in that moment. Give me an army to fight off and I'll stand in front of her, fiercely shielding her with my tiny naked body, dammit.

"Thanks Jen. You're just so. I'm so glad you're here. Really glad. You're so sweet and so, so sexy. And." Cathy looked down at the dildo lying next to me, covered in my lubrication, and I could see her processing the situation. Cathy wiped her tears with one hand and sniffled as she met my eyes. She was clearly struggling to speak. "There's something else I should. You should know. This isn't easy. It's about... that."

I knew what she was going to say but wasn't sure how to respond. I was sick of lying and in that moment I felt detached from the shame and guilt I was carrying like a cloud. "Cathy, I know," I said.

Her eyes widened and she tensed. "What? What do you..."

I lifted the dildo and said, "I figured it out. That this is... him. I know you must think I'm a pervert. I... I liked it before I knew, I really, really liked it, and then I just... didn't stop liking it. I never wanted to hurt you, either of you."

She scrunched her face up unreadably and we both paused, and we watched each other as the seconds ticked away. Finally, she exhaled slowly and her face softened. "Oh," was all she said.

Eventually I looked down and struggled to find the right words. The guilt and shame were back tenfold, and they surrounded me like a miasma. "Cathy, I understand if you want, if I should move out. I should. I can go tomorrow. No, I can go today, it won't even take me long to pack. I'm sorry, I'm really truly sorry." I felt like some disgusting insect, wriggling under the gaze of this goddess, and I couldn't bear it. She already had so much to deal with, and I was just making everything worse.

Her hand was soft as she lifted my chin, and she leaned in and to my surprise she kissed me. "Shh, Jen. None of that. I don't, it's ok. It's really ok."

I wasn't sure what to think or say. I just kept blinking, and she kissed me again, then pulled back. She was smiling.

She was calm, and I was spinning in torment. She said softly, "He's always had a crush on you, you know." This was honestly the last thing I expected to hear. "He never said exactly, but I could tell. The way he looks at you, talks about you. So it's not, I can't say I'm really, I mean even with my... I want him, because he's so sexy and so of course you would. I mean, why wouldn't you." She leaned in and kissed me again and I didn't know what to think or say, but I enjoyed the feel of her lips on mine.

Cathy's eyes opened wide and she startled. "Speaking of... Brian! He'll be coming home soon. I should, I need to get. Oh, I should shower first."

I nodded, and despite my confusion I held myself together and said, "If you'd like, I can make the bed while you shower. Whatever you want, Cathy."

She smiled and reached out to squeeze my hand in appreciation. "Thanks, Jen. You're the best. You really are. And seriously, it's all ok. Don't be... it's ok." Then she bolted for the bathroom and I watched her fleeing form as I tried to sort through my feelings. Guilt, confusion, uncertainty, confusion, lust, and then just a lot more confusion on top of all of that. But I loved watching her move. She was so long and lithe and lovely. Also, she really did have a great butt, even if it wasn't the most appropriate moment to admire it.

I made the bed and tidied everything up then headed downstairs and grabbed a quick shower for myself. I still wasn't sure how to process what we'd done or what she'd said. I wasn't unhappy, but I also just didn't know what to expect. I had a knot of fear and hope roiling in my stomach and felt nauseated.

I dressed and headed to the kitchen, where I sat and checked my phone nervously until Cathy came down. She looked refreshed and happy, which made my heart glad to see and relieved the tension that was threatening to overwhelm me.

She smiled at me, and I smiled back, and I helped her prepare dinner. She was making a beef stir-fry, rice, garlic bok choy, and spring rolls, and I helped with the considerable prep work, occasionally gently touching her back or sides as I passed behind her (an old habit I picked up as a waitress many years ago; always let people in a kitchen know when you're moving behind them). It wasn't a huge kitchen so we were working close together. She seemed to really enjoy the touching and would smile back at me each time, so I let my touches linger a bit, just gentle and familiar and comfortable. She started touching me back as she'd pass by me, companionable and easy. We chatted as we worked; nothing too serious, light and fun conversation about recipes and different restaurants we'd enjoyed and so on.

Brian came home, sweaty and dirty, and tried to steal a bite of the beef, but Cathy told him to go shower and keep his filthy hands out of her clean kitchen. He looked at me imploringly and I moved over to Cathy, put my hand on her shoulder, and gestured with a spatula, saying, "You heard the chef. Off with you!" She and I exchanged a happy grin and Brian shrugged and ran upstairs.

I squeezed her shoulder lightly then went back to helping. Soon enough Brian was back downstairs, cleaned up and changed, and he sat at the kitchen counter and watched us work as we finished making dinner. I caught him noticing the little touches between Cathy and me. He tilted his head and raised an eyebrow inquisitively, and I looked at her and smiled.

Dinner was amazing, and I felt surrounded by love. It was so nice, so pleasant, being with these two people who loved each other and loved me. We laughed and talked and ate, and my heart was full.

After dinner, Brian offered to clean up, and Cathy and I sat down on the couch to watch TV. When he finished, he came in and wanted to sit between us, and we protested and pretended there wasn't enough room on the couch. He shrugged and sat down on top of both of us, and we laughed and poked him and complained he was crushing us. Eventually we moved aside and let him in, and he put his arms around both of us as we relaxed together. Cathy and I both leaned in and rested our heads on his shoulders. I felt perfectly happy being there with them. Somehow, everything was ok.

I slept well that night, and was up early the next morning for work. Brian was in a cheery mood and brought my breakfast out of the fridge for me; once again Cathy had set aside a plate for me when she'd cooked. I wasn't wearing anything under my robe, and Brian kept looking, so I teased him mercilessly, bending over and flashing the tops of my breasts, running my hands up my legs and moving the robe aside as I "scratched" myself, pretending not to notice him staring.

When I'd eaten I looked down at his lap, and the shape of his delectable penis was quite visible, hard and straining against his slacks. "You probably should do something about that before work," I noted. "Or better yet I should."

His cock visibly twitched as I said this, so I pushed his legs open and sank down between them. Kneeling down, I unfastened and unzipped him and pulled his cock out, and holding it in my hands I leaned in and kissed it then looked up at him, my lips still on his glans.

He groaned and reached out to pull my head down onto him, and I let him. I had promised him he could have whatever he wanted from me whenever he wanted it, and I'm a woman of my word, after all. I forced my jaw open as wide as I could and let him fuck my face as my hands worked up and down on his shaft. He thrust up with his hips as he pulled me down each time, and I let him go as deep as I could take him, choking a bit and trying to breathe through my nose. Some saliva escaped each time I choked, and a small part of me worried that I was getting his pants wet. I wished I had a bigger mouth to better accommodate him, and I worried about my teeth scraping his glans, but he seemed to love what I was doing, so I let him dictate where my head went, as he pushed up from below each time.

His hands clenched and pulled on my hair, and he was starting to tremble, so I knew he was close. I ran my tongue around that marvelous frenulum of his, and he surged and started to ejaculate. I didn't stop caressing him with my hands and I sucked and swallowed greedily until the last drop had been coaxed out, then I leaned back and looked up at him and slowly pulled my mouth off his cock.

"That's better," I said, and kissed the tip of his glans again. "Have a great day at work, Brian." I smiled at him and he smiled back, his eyes a bit glazed, and I went to get dressed and prepare for work.

It was a good day. I was happy, and when the inevitable challenges arose at work, they didn't bother me as much as they might. My shift ran long, as it often did, but I pushed through. That evening, I got back late. After I finished eating, I moved to join them on the couch, and Brian refused to move, pretending not to notice me. Cathy and I shoved and tickled him until he broke down and slid over, and I sat on one side of Cathy while Brian sat on the other. I leaned against her and she was so soft and warm and I was so cozy that I fell asleep there.

I woke up when she started moving, shifting her weight. I groggily opened my eyes and tried to figure out what was happening, without saying anything. Cathy was stroking Brian's crotch as they watched TV, and his cock was straining in his sweats. It was incredibly hot and I didn't want to disrupt it, so I stayed still and pretended to be asleep as I watched.

Her hand wriggled under his waistband and she started giving him a proper handjob as I watched. His glans was sticking out of his sweats and with every downstroke of her wrist I could see a bit of his shaft. I could hear him breathing more and more heavily as she continued, and I was getting turned on as well. My face was pressed into Cathy's shoulder and I could see a little bit down her blouse, and I had an excellent view of Brian's crotch and her ministrations there.

I tried to remain calm, worried my breathing would give away my wakefulness. That grew more challenging as she pulled his sweats down more, exposing several inches of his magnificent shaft, and he groaned lightly. I knew the signs, and he was going to come soon. She released his cock briefly and pointed to the box of tissues on the table nearby, and he leaned over and grabbed one, wrapping it around his glans and sadly blocking my view. I could hear her hand moving under the tissue, and the fabric of his sweats sliding on his belly as she masturbated him, and his gasping breath, and then he ejaculated. The tissue was quickly soaked through, and she slid her hand out as he reached down to mop up his semen.

Brian stood up and tucked his softening cock back into his sweats, then left for the bathroom. When he was gone Cathy lifted her hand, heavy with the scent of his semen, to brush the hair out of my face, then kissed my forehead. I kissed her shoulder softly then looked up, and our eyes met. We said nothing, but she was smiling, and I cautiously smiled back at her. She got up and followed him to the bathroom, and I could hear their voices, soft and low, but couldn't make out any words. Shortly after, they returned, said their goodnights, and headed to bed.

I slept well again that night.

We had some restructuring in my department so my schedule was shifting around a bit that week, meaning I didn't work on Tuesday. I slept in later than I meant to and when I arose, Brian and Cathy were both gone.

I was feeling horny, which I know will be a huge surprise to anyone reading this, so after a leisurely breakfast I headed upstairs to get the dildo out of Cathy's drawer. But it wasn't there. It was sitting atop her dresser instead, and it had a prominent lipstick mark in the shape of Cathy's lips on the side of the shaft.

As you might guess, the lipstick wore off that morning. Some ended up in my mouth, some in my pussy, and last but not least, some ended up in my ass. When I was done thoroughly fucking myself, I cleaned the dildo carefully and placed it back atop the nightstand. I wasn't quite brave enough to leave my own lipstick mark, but I thought about it.

Cathy came home at lunchtime and headed straight upstairs. She came back down shortly after, smiling widely. "I see you used my, or rather our toy. Like I said, what's mine is yours, Jen. And you enjoy it more than I'm, more than I can right now."

I could feel the heat in my cheeks as I blushed, something I don't do often. I nodded, smiling nervously. "I... did. Thanks."

"Huge, isn't he?" She was staring at me with a predatory smile.

"Yesssss, very. Uh. Big. Very big." I felt confused, and worst of all I was starting to stammer like Cathy had been recently doing around me. I wasn't sure how I felt about the tables being turned like this. Confused, surely.

"But you seemed to really enjoy it when I held you and I watched you fuck yourself with it. Was it good? When it was inside you?" She was smiling but now I wasn't sure what she was really asking.

What the hell what the hell what the hell. "Uh. Yes?"

Cathy stalked over to me and I flinched. In that moment I didn't know what to expect, but she leaned in and kissed me gently, saying, "Good."

I was trembling, uncertain, and she looked me in the eye. "And the other night, when I jacked him off. Was that exciting to watch?"

I could barely whisper my response. "Yes."

She kissed me again. I barely recognized this version of Cathy, so calm, so self-assured. Despite how gentle she was acting, I remained terrified. "Good," she said. "I enjoyed it, and I know Brian did too. He asked me afterwards what I was thinking, doing that with you sitting right there, and I put my hands on him, on his dick, and do you know what I asked him?"

"No," I whispered.

"I asked him if it'd be more exciting if you were awake and watching, and he got hard. Instantly. Like, zero to a hundred. I took that as a yes." Cathy rested her hands on my shoulders and smiled at me. "So I told him you'd been awake, and you watched. And then as I played with his dick I told him what we'd done. You. And me. How you had your mouth on me. How good it felt. How hard I came."

This was all just a dream, I was certain. A mystifying, scary dream.

Cathy continued. "When I told him that he came, in my hands. I don't think I've ever seen him come that fast before." She paused and looked me over. I was still shaking. "Jen, I'm going to ask you something, something difficult, and I want you to be honest with me. Will you do that?"

Oh God oh fuck oh God. Through crushing fear I whispered, "Yes."

"Do you want to fuck Brian?"

I blinked several times and swallowed. My mouth was parched, and my tongue felt like sandpaper. She waited patiently, her hands still on my shoulders.

Eventually I found my voice but I was a stammering mess. "Would that. Uh. How would." My heart was pounding and my palms were sweaty.

12