Clone-a-Willy Adventures Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy smiled gently and kissed me again, softly. Her voice was low but steady. "Jen, if it's not, if you aren't against the idea, I think it'd be good for all of us."

"Oh." That was all I could think of to say.

She waited, patiently, and eventually I added, "Really?"

She nodded. "I love him so much, Jen, but it's hard for me. Hard for him, too. I don't, I can't give him what he wants. And it hurts us both. But you can. And if you want to, then I want you to."

Was she really asking me that? I felt dizzy. "I need to sit down," I said.

"Of course," she replied. "Let me get you something. Water? Juice?"

"That sounds nice," I said vaguely, as I sat at the kitchen counter. She poured me a tall glass of water and brought it over, putting it in front of me.

"Sorry, I imagine this is... a lot. But I've been thinking about it, and it just, it would really. But I don't want you to feel pressured, and it's ok if you can't or don't, if this is just." Strangely I felt immensely relieved that Cathy was back to stammering, and it helped me center myself. The water helped, too. I drank the whole thing quickly and my mouth felt normal again.

"No, it's just not... what I was expecting," I said cautiously. "Do you really want this?"

Cathy nodded quickly. "I do. And I'm sure he does, or will. You're, like, the sexiest person on the planet, Jen. And I know he loves you, and I know he... sees how pretty you are. And you can, you're able to, you enjoy. Something that big. Um. Exactly that big. And from what I saw, and what happened today, I gather you really, really enjoy it." She grinned at me and I felt myself relaxing and grinning back.

"You're not... wrong," I ventured. "It feels really good." I couldn't believe we were talking about this. That I was saying this. But she smiled happily.

"Great! And, look, I'm not sure. I don't have, I haven't. We can just figure out how. And if you, with me, we could, sometime, also. Um. Again. If you want." She was blushing and stammering and now, finally, things felt comfortable for me again. The world was back to normal. Whew.

"I'd love that, Cathy. Anytime. You were wrong though, because you're the sexiest person on the planet, and I'm happy to be far behind you there." I paused and grinned saucily. "Or to have you behind me, like the other day. Both ways are good."

"Oh! Um. Good. That's, that's really. I'm glad. I was worried, and then I didn't know, but you're. Thanks. Good. Thanks." She was adorable, and I stood up and went to her and kissed her. I'd like to say I bent her over and stole a kiss but she had to bend down to reach my lips. Thankfully she did. She really was a good kisser, and we took our time with it.

We'd talked through much of her lunch time, so she heated up some leftovers and we ate together a bit hurriedly. I kept looking at her with wonder. How was she so amazing? How was any of this even possible? I kept wanting to pinch myself to be sure I wasn't dreaming, and kept telling myself, "This is real. This is actually really happening."

She went back to work all too soon, and I kissed her as she left and wished her a great afternoon. Alone in the house again, I settled down to read for a bit then went for a run once my stomach had digested lunch.

That evening, Brian got home a bit later than usual, and I kissed him hello and welcomed him back. He went upstairs to change and came down soon after with a strange expression on his face.

"Did Cathy... talk with you? I saw, on her dresser..." He reminded me of her in that moment. I loved them both so much, especially when they were adorably awkward around me.

"We talked, yes. A long talk. And we kissed, but didn't have time for much more. Work, you know how it is." I smirked at him, enjoying his momentary discomfort.

"Oh. Oh! That's... she told me you and she had... kissed." He was blushing. After everything we'd done together, Brian was blushing at the thought of me being with Cathy.

"We did. And a lot more." I waggled my eyebrows at him and grinned. "She's really amazing, you know."

"She is! So, um. What... did you talk about today?" He tried not to look too eager but I could tell it was challenging for him to remain calm.

I didn't want to let him off the hook too quickly so I replied evasively. "This and that. Girl stuff."

"Oh." He paused, unsure what to say, and the brief silence was broken by the sound of Cathy's car in the driveway.

As she entered, Brian and I both approached her. "Hi babe," he said, and leaned in to kiss her. She smiled and kissed him.

Not wanting to be outdone, I said, "Hey gorgeous," and leaned in for my own kiss. She smiled even wider and leaned down to kiss me, too.

"Hi you two!" She looked happily at us both. "Well. Um. This is a nice way to come home."

They went upstairs together and I headed to my room. OK, yes, I touched myself, but I defy anyone with an ounce of interest in women not to have been excited by Cathy, and the thought of what she wanted me to do to Brian had me spinning. I stroked and teased but didn't let myself orgasm. I was wet and aroused and excited and feeling properly slutty, so I changed into my shortest miniskirt and my sheerest blouse, the same outfit I'd worn for Brian that first fateful time. I didn't, of course, wear anything under that. My nipples were on proud display and my inner thighs were wet with my lubrication.

After everything that had happened, I still had a moment where my nerves almost failed me. I paused at the door, reluctant to leave my room. I looked in the mirror and flashed a smile. Yeah, she's hot. She can get it, I decided.

I went to the kitchen, where Cathy was busy cooking, and Brian did a double-take from the counter. Cathy took one long look at me and grinned and whistled. "Looking good, Jen," she called out. Despite this, I felt unaccountably shy for a moment and went to help Cathy, hiding behind her a bit as I aided in the meal prep.

Cathy and I settled into the kitchen process again comfortably, and before long it was time to eat. Brian kept looking between us, clearly unsure how to react, and Cathy broke the silence. "Doesn't Jen look great, Brian?"

He paused uncomfortably before slowly replying, "Yes, great." He was studiously avoiding looking at my chest, and I smiled.

I looked at Cathy and we shared a quick grin. Turning to Brian, I said, "I think Cathy looks amazing. Don't you think Cathy looks amazing, Brian?"

She snorted, trying not to laugh, and Brian replied carefully, "Cathy always looks amazing." I nodded at the truth of this observation and ate quietly for a bit.

By unspoken agreement we stopped teasing Brian for the rest of dinner, and the strained silence broke as we resumed more normal conversation. When we were done, Brian washed the dishes, and Cathy and I went and sat on the couch. She kissed me and I kissed her back, and we exchanged soft giggles.

When Brian came in to join us, Cathy moved to the side and patted the center of the couch, inviting him to sit there, which he did. He put his arms around both of us as he had the other night, and we settled in to watch some TV together.

Soon after we'd all snuggled up, I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. Cathy's hand was in Brian's lap, slowly stroking him through his sweats. Within seconds he was hard, and his breathing sped up but he remained still.

She teased him and ran her fingernails up and down for several minutes before eventually grasping his shaft through his sweats and pulling up on it, squeezing it. I could clearly see the shape of his glans as she wrapped her hand partway around his shaft and worked it up and down. My mouth was watering and my heart was racing as I watched her reach down with both hands and slide his sweats down, exposing his glans and part of his shaft. He gasped as she held his sweats with one hand and her other hand slowly stroked and teased him.

She looked up and our eyes met, and she smiled that same slow seductive predatory smile from the other day. Then she looked back down at his cock, and then at my eyes once more as she continued to stroke him. The invitation was clear.

I slowly reached down and placed one hand on his thigh, and he gasped again. Cathy licked her lips and kept stroking him, pulling down his sweats even more with her other hand, exposing him to our view. She pulled his cock up and out until he was pointing straight away from his body, then she slowly bent his rigid cock over and touched the back of my hand with it, rubbing it slowly up and down.

I met her eyes again and I think mine must have looked wild. My heart was beating so hard as she rubbed his cock on my hand. She smiled gently at me and released his cock, reaching over to grab my hand. I let her move my arm and reposition my hand and then suddenly I was holding his cock, and her hand was over mine, working it up and down. Fuck, he felt so good. So warm, and so soft on the surface, and so hard underneath. She used my hand to jack him off for a minute before releasing it and reaching down with both hands to pull his sweats even further down, so his whole cock was exposed.

I kept stroking him as I looked down with wonder. I'd done this many times already but somehow this also felt like the first time, and I marveled at them both. They were so sexy. She was so confident in that moment, and he was just so fucking huge and hard and hot. I wanted them both so much.

Cathy shifted her position and looked over at me again, blowing me a kiss. Then she leaned down and took his glans in her mouth. Her jaw opened wider than mine, and I felt a surge of pride that she was so good at taking him in her mouth. Way to go, Cathy. I kept stroking him, and he looked at me with glazed eyes full of lust and wonder as she sucked him. I leaned over and kissed him, and felt his penis throb again and again in my hand as he ejaculated in her mouth.

She held her mouth on him until he was done, and I kept stroking him as she pulled off and sat up. She smiled at me and moved in close and kissed me. Her mouth was still full of his semen, and she pushed it into my mouth with her agile tongue. I took it all, kiss and tongue and semen, gratefully and gladly, and kissed her back passionately, my hand still on Brian's cock, working slowly up and down.

Her hands found my breasts and pulled on my nipples, and I moaned as we continued to kiss. Brian's hand was on the back of my head, stroking my hair gently, as Cathy unbuttoned my blouse and slid her hands onto my bare breasts. Fuck, she felt good. Her hands were so soft and warm and clever.

I didn't want to let go of Brian's cock but I needed two hands to reciprocate Cathy's actions, so I released him and reached out, cupping her glorious breasts in my hands. I pinched her nipples and pulled on them, before quickly deciding I needed to get her shirt and bra off as soon as possible. I kissed her neck as she moaned softly and bent her head to the side, allowing me access, and my hands made quick work of the buttons on her blouse. Brian's hand helped pull Cathy's shirt off then he reached down as I reached around. Our hands met on the clasp of her bra, and he cupped my hands gently in his as I unfastened her bra. Brian and I both pulled it off and my mouth went to Cathy's delectable breasts as they were freed.

Her nipples were like ball bearings, firm and small, and I bit one and held it between my teeth as she gasped. I licked it as I bit, teasing it, and Brian's hand pushed my head down onto her breast as Cathy leaned back. Her heart was racing to match mine.

Cathy's hands were on my head and she held me to her breast. Brian's much larger hand was on the back of my neck, pushing me forward. I released her nipple and looked up, eager to kiss her more, and instead she stood up. Wordlessly she grabbed my hand, and with her other hand grabbed Brian's, and pulled us both to our feet. Smiling, she led us upstairs.

Brian's penis bobbed on the stairs, and I kept looking between that and Cathy's firm ass, the muscles flexing tautly with each step. The whole time I was thinking, "This is real. This is really happening," over and over, like I was trying to convince myself because it was all just too good to be true.

Cathy led us into their room and up to their bed, and she gently pushed Brian down. He offered no resistance and sat down, and she pushed on his chest so he lay down. She slid his sweats down, and we both pulled them over his feet. She and I kissed, and her hands unfastened my skirt as mine did the same with hers, and Brian pulled off his shirt and we pulled off our blouses so we were finally all naked together. Then she climbed into bed next to him and pulled on my hand, so I climbed in too. Brian was between us, and Cathy and I kissed each other over his cock. Honestly her lips were so soft and it felt so nice that I got carried away and almost forgot he was there for a minute, until she grabbed my head and pulled it down slowly as we continued to kiss.

Soon his cock was between us, and we kissed each other and it and each other and it and each other yet more. I loved that cock and I loved her mouth and I couldn't begin to say which I wanted more in that moment. Thankfully I didn't need to choose, and had both.

Eventually Cathy pushed on my shoulders and I lay back as she climbed over Brian and past me and wriggled around behind me. She was so soft and warm and I whined in protest as her lips pulled away from mine, but then she was behind me and reaching down to hold the insides of my knees, and she pulled my legs open facing Brian.

I felt utterly exposed and vulnerable but completely safe and happy and loved as he leaned in and started to lick my pussy. She held me down and held me open as he licked and worshipped me, and I lay back against her soft chest and moaned softly and writhed until I came in his mouth, shaking and shivering.

Brian pulled back, and my vulva was cold where his mouth had been, but then he was rubbing his enormous hard cock against my labia. Cathy leaned over and grabbed his penis and guided him into me, her other hand still holding my leg open. It felt so good, so right, and he filled me and stretched me the way only he could, as her hand gently rubbed my clit for the first time. I moaned in delight as he started to fuck me, but then I realized something was missing.

I leaned back and put my hands under Cathy's arms and pulled her up. She let me pull her and soon enough she understood what I wanted. She climbed up behind me and then was over me, lowering her delightful pussy onto my face. As my willing wanton tongue found her wetness, she leaned over and kissed Brian, who kept fucking me.

Soon she was moaning and bucking on my face, and I was moaning and bucking myself as Brian impaled me again and again, and he was moaning and fucking me and kissing her, and all was right and good in the world. Her hand wrapped around the base of his cock and every time he thrusted I could feel her pressing against my clit. My hands held her open as I licked and worshipped her, and Brian's hands were on my legs now, spreading me and holding me down. I was pinned under them both, their weight pushing me down and holding me open and fucking me and using my mouth and all was wonderful and I couldn't be happier.

Time lost meaning down there. I was fucked and face fucked and doubly mounted and I tried my best to please them both but couldn't move much. They whispered but I couldn't make out the words, as Cathy's thighs were pressed against my ears and she kept rocking back and forth. Then I was empty and Brian pulled away and I just focused on Cathy. I had no time to wonder what Brian was up to because then his hands were spreading cool lube all over my ass and his finger was inside me, then two fingers, pulling and stretching and massaging my rectum, and Cathy's hands were on my inner knees again holding me open for him. Then there was a moment of glorious suffering as his cock pushed into my ass, and I moaned in pain and delight as he slid deeper and deeper, and Cathy never stopped riding my face, rocking back and forth. Brian's cock felt cooler than usual inside my ass and in the same moment I processed what was happening I felt his real cock push into my pussy.

The dildo was in my ass, and Brian fucked my pussy, and it was too much and too unbearably good. Cathy was shaking and pushing down on my face and it was hard to breathe but I didn't care. I happily licked and lapped at her as Brian took me.

Cathy's thighs squeezed my head and she started to shake as she ground her pussy against my face. Brian's thrusts grew more frenzied, animalistic, as he pounded my pussy. I had no choice but to let them both do as they wished. I couldn't stop either of them if I'd wanted to, but I loved every moment of it. I could hear them murmuring, words I couldn't hear, and then he was coming and she was coming and I was coming and his hot semen filled me and leaked out and ran down my perineum and her orgasm flooded my mouth and I shook and bucked under them both and moaned.

I'd never felt so filled, so stretched, so fucked, so used, so loved.

*^*^*^*

This concludes the Clone-a-Willy Adventures. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it!

12