All Comments on 'Close Cousins'

by greatpersonhooray

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Love cousin romances, I hope there will be more to these two and maybe they even get together as a couple. auusies are so lucky that cousin to cousin relationships and marriage are legal here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Got to have part 2

She comes to university in his hometown. This time around, she begs for a baby. With vigor. She refuses to leave him alone until she's knocked up. Then his sister gets involved. She overhears him nailing the cousin. She blackmails the two of them into including her in their fun. In time, this leads to a bun in the oven for sis as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2?

More, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
I didn't like the story

His attitude about the relationship killed the story early. Then it just became another 3 star fuck story. Added chapters could have turned it into a Romance, but there weren't any...3 stars.

greatpersonhooraygreatpersonhoorayalmost 3 years agoAuthor

My long-term vision was for this to be an extended period of hookups between the two... initially. This story is one I'm considering extending into a series if I ever have the free time for it. It goes without saying that there might be a bit of a romance in the works. Sorry the first chapter didn't live up to expectations :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So good i grew up with my cousin and he spent a lot of time at our house as his parents worked away a lot. I remember we used to have baths together and it was normal being nude around each other. The time came when we wernt allowed to bath together or sleep together i guess it was as were were both changing and my parents didnt want anything happening between us. I missed being naked with him as it seemed ok to me and anytime we were alone i never closed my door or locked the bathroom as he had seen me before. It didnt bother me if he walked in when i was showering until one day he walked in and got into the shower with me naked. He was erect and just said i miss be being naked with you Lisa. I just mumbled i guess staring at his erection the first id seen. I asked why it was hard and he said because it wants you to hold it so i reached out and held my first cock. He held my hand and moved his cock in and out and in a few minutes gasped and the next thing lots of thick white cream spurted from it landing on my tummy and legs. I was amazed and he thanked me and said lets do this more and he held me in a hug which felt good and my body tingled especially my nipples and my vagina as his cock was pressed against it. Two days later i was showering and he got in with me and his cock was hard i reached out and started tugging it when he brought me tight against him saying its your turn to feel good Lisa and kissed me putting his tongue into my mouth and squeezing my breast this feels good i thought and i felt my vagina tingle as well. We kissed and i felt his had go down on my tummy and between my legs and touching my vagina rubbing it and it did feel good so good he found my slit and began to slide a finger into me omg i had my first orgasm. He said we should go to my room so we got out dried and walked naked together and went to lay on my bed. We kissed and touched each other and his hand returned to my vagina and started to put a finger into me again and i felt myself getting slippy wet and feeling so good. He climbed on top of me and started rubbing his hard cock up and down my vagina and i was tingling maybe burning with him doing that i felt him push towards me and felt his cock start to go inside then pain then as if i was tearing as he pushed on. I said stop its to sore and he relaxed and said when it stops hurting tell me and a few minutes the pain stopped and i told him then he moved his cock around and in and out then started going further inside me it was a little sore still but i was getter wetter and it started to feel nice and i liked it now and he got faster going in and out and then i shook and it felt like i was going to pass out but didnt and like a spasm i had an orgasm. He got faster in and out of my vagina the pulled it out and i watched him spurt his white juice up my tummy and on my breasts. Had to shower again as i was a mess. We have been doing this over a year now and i love having sex now and i have him fuck me every chance i get as im now taking the pill and he loves cumming in my vagina and i like that too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreatpersonhooray@greatpersonhooray
It's challenging for me to see a story through to completion, but rest assured there's plenty to come.