All Comments on 'Close Encounters 01: of the Fourth Kind'

by Cydia

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very fresh and original

Thanks for the great story ! I love Sci-Fi . It is really amazing how interestingly it can be made erotic by the clever mind of an intelligent writer . Love Valerie ... so feisty and independent . I will be looking for future submissions from you .

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 5 years ago
How Sweet it Is !

This story went EVERYWHERE and made me smile. You have a good grasp of how to use the English language ~ tossing the feelings of anger, fear and humor into an entertaining mix. Thank You ! You're new, like fresh air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful heroine!

Thanks a lot for Valerie! She's smart, able, witty, and it's great fun to follow her.

The best story I've read in a long time, with its sparkling intelligence, popcultural references, and striking humour.

Keep up the good work!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Excellent!!!

I loved it! Like all of the best stories, it grabbed my attention immediately and kept it until the end which came much too soon, leaving me wanting more. What happens next? How did he learn English?

I have occasionally teased my lover during our mutual afterglow that, although I understand he has places to go, his 'John Henry' has to stay right where it is. A detachable cock, what a simply splendid concept! I want one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic story

Love the unique story and characters. This needs to be a series!!!

pfellpfellover 5 years ago
Waiting for next part

What a unique, intriguing story! I sincerely hope you will release a follow-up soon. Will Valerie join the Dryth? Why does Bane know English? What other benefits has her unique physiology in this corner of the universe? Will Bane's sting and cum have some unexpected effect on her?

We'll hopefully see!

And of course some more unique erotic action

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Fun

What a fun read, tho I didn't come close to the correct pronunciation of the alien names. It's always fun reading how different aliens breed human females. This story is from the females point of view, which makes it even more special. Hope there's much more to Cum! Five Stars, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

I love it. Very original and fun to read!!! I love Ree's voice. You could easily turn this into a book if you wanted to. BTY, you might enjoy "God of Mischief and Lies" by firefaery at

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1659737&page=submissions It has a similar non-mainstream POV. Keep going!!!

nadaliwnadaliwover 5 years ago
So glad I found this

It was funny and hot. 5 stars!!!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago

Very unusual and interesting. Alien sex, not for the faint of heart.

HectorBidonHectorBidonalmost 2 years ago

I really like this story. I had just read it when there was a discussion on one of the forums about the use of the present tense. I used this story as an example of a story that uses the present tense quite effectively. I'm copying it here since not everybody reads the forums.

I was a good way into the story, caught up in the action, before I realized that it was written in the present tense. It's a first-person story, with a plucky, loquacious narrator, whose ongoing commentary is a rich montage of remembrances, aphorisms, and attitude, expressed, appropriately, using the full palette of grammatical tenses. But when the action comes, it is told in the present tense:

"I look around cautiously. The manager has disappeared into the kitchen area as fast as his five stubby legs could carry him -- surprise, surprise. Other clients are equally slinking out the doors or otherwise vacating the site. Unfortunately, I don't think I really have that option now that I've caught the attention of everyone on this table."

A pretty full-bodied present tense, notice: not just a sing-song "I do this, then I do that"--- a present tense that employs not only the simple present ("I look"), but also the present perfect ("has disappeared") and the present progressive ("are slinking") to capture the temporal relationships of all the auxiliary actions that are swirling around the narratorial now.

So I'd offer this as an example of a story in which the use of the present tense is not cringe-worthy at all, but actually disappears into the compelling rush of the story, the way good writing is supposed to do.

The consistency of the tenses in the story flows naturally from the plucky, insistent voice of the narrator. She's got a story to tell, and, by damn, she's telling it. That's not to say that it didn't take a lot of hard work and talent on your part to create and sustain that voice.

So, thanks for writing and sharing this great story.

CydiaCydiaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@HectorBidon: Thank you for reading my story, and for leaving that that massively, ego-strokingly kind review/comment, Hector!

I'm glad that all my grammar-ing has left a positive impression. My English teacher would be so proud of me! (I mean, she'd mostly be appalled that I'm writing smut - she was always somewhat of a prude with a long stick lodged firmly up her rear - but deep down, she'd be glad that her lessons stuck so well.)

To be fair, this part of the story kinda wrote itself, too. I had so much fun with it, I barely noticed what I was really doing. I just did what came natural, I guess?

Again, thanks for reading! I hope you'll stick around for the next parts? I finished the whole thing a couple of weeks ago and am now in the process of uploading the rest of it.

much love, cydia

nivvilnivvilover 1 year ago

Damn great story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really good. Very imaginative and I love your characters. If you've not seen it, check out "The Pro" on YouTube.

https: //www. youtube.com/ watch?v= u9kUbnHyTk0 (remove spaces)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCydia@Cydia
Hello! My name is Cydia. I am publishing my short, (hopefully) sexy stories on literotica, noveltrove, and lushstories. If you want to be really nice to me, leave a comment on one of them. I'm sorry I don't volunteer more personal information on this profile, and don't answer...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES