Close Encounters 06: of the 9th Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh. My. God.

I think... I think I did it.

"I don't want to fight you," I quickly tell her, just getting that out of the way. "Do you hear me? Please, stop fighting."

Hesitation. Blink blink. A nod.

Aww yes.

"If I get up, will you attack me or my two idiots?" I ask, excitement flooding me in a dizzying rush. "If none of us attack you first, I mean? Which we won't, I promise?"

Another short hesitation, then she shakes her head. No attacking.

So, all head movements appear to be universal. That's so interesting. If I ever get the chance, I'll absolutely publish my findings in some parascientific magazine. (Right after my treatise on the superiority of alien penises, that is.)

"Nobody here will hurt you," I reassure her again, and quickly glance at Bane and Rune. "Nobody. Do you understand?"

Hesitation.

Nod.

Perfect!

One more thing.

"Will you make anyone impregnate you anytime soon?"

Firm headshake.

"Because those two beefcakes belong to me, capisci? If anyone wants to have their babies, they're gonna have to clear that with me first." I realize I'm probably riding this point a bit too hard, but a girl's gotta mark her territory early. "Do we understand each other?"

Firm nod.

"Attagirl."

Well, here's to hoping that Drahta have a firmer knowledge of Drahta reproductive biology than Dryth do, anyway.

"Okay. Uhm." Now that she's not fighting me any more and we've established the terms of a cease-fire, sitting on her seems awkward, intrusive and quite a bit rude, really. I mean, I don't even know her name and here I am, sitting on her and we're both naked and stuff. "Well. I'm gonna... get up now. Please don't, uh, try to kill anybody. Also, maybe don't run away and hide again. I need to talk to you. Okay?"

Another hesitation - or maybe the translation chip just has a bit of a lag. Then, finally, another nod.

I exhale, cautiously optimistic for the immediate future, and look up at Bane and Rune who are pouting and brooding, respectively, at a small distance, unblinkingly watching the two of us.

"Alright. Okay. I'll trust you. Okay? Okay."

I get off of her, much less gracefully than the two Dryth did, and quickly walk backwards to give her space.

She springs up onto her feet, tail lashing back and forth, teeth out, eyes zipping from Bane to Rune to Bane to me and back, but she doesn't run and she doesn't come at me or them again. Her gill is tucked back into her skin, safely housing the translator chip now.

I breathe in and out, and then I fall onto my ass, suddenly sapped of strength.

And then I start to laugh like a lunatic.

Surely, it's just because of the adrenaline and the rush of endorphins because I did it!, and has nothing much to do with the blood dripping down my arm.

Or with the fact that her teeth could be-

Surely the shiny black stars that suddenly appear in my vision are totes normal.

Surely.

***

I come to in the forest bedroom I haven't shared with my boys for normal sleeping purposes in way too long, and look up at the shade sails for a long moment as I let the various aches and pains of my body wash over me. Ah, shit, here we go again. Heeeat of the moment...

My arm is wrapped up tightly in something that probably comes from the vegetation around me, and it throbs a little, but not worryingly so. So does my knee. My tongue is sticking to the roof of my mouth and my head is a little woozy.

But... who the fuck cares? I did it!

I grin triumphantly and gingerly hoist myself up onto my elbows.

Whereupon my grin falls a bit. Uh-oh.

Bane is perched upon the flat rock on my right.

Aaand he's glowering right at me, visibly, significantly, generally, royally, mightily pissed.

I mean, he stares at me as virtually always, but the pissy-ness is wafting off of him like a bad stench. Can't really blame him, can I? I hectored him with food and nookie and threatened him with leaving, and he caved. Things turned out fine (as far as I know right now anyway), but it was touch-and-go there for a while and yet again I undermined his... principles? Supremacy? Male-ness? Probably wounded his pride as a fearless alien overlord, too, or his honor or some bullshit like that.

"Look. No one got killed," I start my self-defense preemptively. "No one got seriously injured. No one got impregnated. And I'm pretty sure I made a girlfriend. All in all, I'd say-"

"Come."

I freeze mid-sentence and find myself gulping although my mouth is dry. Something about the tone in that single word... makes me giggle nervously while also raising all the small hairs on my thighs and arms. What a strange blend.

It does not even occur to me to NOT follow his command.

"Al.... alright, be right over-" I say, rolling onto my side and pushing myself up to get to my feet.

"No," Bane barks at me like the General he is.

Maybe he has residual Princess Leia powers, or maybe I'm just hyper-tuned into him, but I swear I can feel that word blast against me like a pressure wave, bodily pushing me to the floor. It makes something inside clench and squeeze.

"Come to me."

I squint at him. "Youuu... want me to come over, but without... uh, getting up? You... you do know I can't teleport yet, right?"

"Now, Valerie Greene."

Oh, sweet Jesus. The sound of my first and last name from his lips... it does things to my body.

If he ever learns my middle name, I'll be so fucked.

"Alright...?" I sigh. Coming to him, but not by walking on two feet. That's a solvable riddle, actually.

I get on all fours like a puppy dog.

Good thing I left my dignity back on Vurn X'lora, eh?

The new position revives my current vaginal companion and I bite my lip as I feel gentle undulations start inside my body. Oohnngh.

Slowly, with only the absolute required minimum of sexy chest-and-pelvis movement, I crawl my way over to him. I press my lips together to avoid a smile when I see certain Drythian body parts, though hidden behind a loincloth, responding to my performance.

He absolutely can't take his eyes off the sway of my nipples.

Note to self: Fuck dignity. Crawl around the floor more often.

I come to sit right by his feet and gaze up at his face. He looks like a granite statue of a wrathful demigod, ominous and terrible and alluring. Not lovely, no, but beloved. By me. I can't help the slight smile as I behold him, freaky eyes and scraggly scars and all.

That smile slides right off my face when he leans forward and opens his mouth to growl another single word at me.

"Insubordinate."

"Wha-!"

Before I can get the rest of the word out, I'm already draped across his lap.

Upper body dangling down the side of his thigh. Hands reflexively, desperately pressing against the floor to somehow keep it from coming up and smacking me in the face. Feet and legs flailing around and getting snared and bound by his tail.

Bare, insubordinate ass right up in the air.

The one I remember I told him he could spank when the whole drama was over.

Ohhh.

Oh no.

"Okay, okay, Bane, I get that you're angry at me because I coerced y-"

SLAP.

"Ah!"

No warm-up. No warning. Just the sound of his palm meeting the soft, pale flesh of my ass, the ripple, and the feeling of being licked by heat, the frisson all the way up to my cranium, the scary tingles underneath my belly button.

"Bane, please, I'm-"

SLAP!

"Oww!"

I twist my shoulders (as much as my bite wound and its bandage allow anyway), wriggling my hands up and behind to soothe the pain and ward off his next strike, but he catches my wrists easily with his free hand and presses them both against the middle of my spine. It makes me bow and arch more, and gives me the sick feeling of an imminent nose-first crash onto the floor. My legs flail and my hip slides around on his thighs.

"Bane-"

SLAP!

"Owww! No!"

Just three slaps, but my ass is already entirely throbbing with fire. I know he's still very much holding back. He knows how fragile I am, and exactly how much force I can take - and that's the exact amount he's using, plus that extra pinch. As always with Bane, just a little too much.

"Please-"

SLAP!

"But-"

SLAP!

"Urrgh, fuck!"

SLAP!

From then on, I can only grunt. My blood is pounding in my dangling head and also in my ass cheeks. My hips and belly which are holding my entire weight against his lap are starting to groan. It's hard to catch a breath. I'm getting a bit woozy.

Four more slaps. Five. Six. Seven. His hand is so large that it feels like he hits most of my ass every time. When I clench my glutes to make it hurt less, he makes sure to hit my upper thighs instead, hard.

The pain makes me sweat all over, hollows out my underbelly, and brings hot tears to my eyes. With every slap I jolt forward, and I constantly feel like I'm about to slip and fall and break my nose against the floor. I screw my eyes shut but then the feeling gets worse, so I open them again, but now they're starting to sting with the tears that can't spill properly due to gravity.

SLAP! SLAP!

And yet... And yet.

SLAP! SLAP!

The rhythm, the physicality and, yes, the helplessness of it all makes me very, very wet between my legs. The spike is making it worse, rippling right along inside of me, kissing my cervix with every jolt. Each hit reverberates through my entire core, shivering along my inner walls. Hell, the nudge and press of his current appendage against my skin through his loincloth makes me clench.

By number twenty-five or so, my head is pounding like a bass drum and spinning dizzily, my tummy and hips ache fiercely from the pressure of my own body weight, and I'm also panting and trembling in heat, moaning more than grunting my curses.

I hiss a breath when Bane's palm comes to lie down on my ass and he pulls my cheeks apart just a little, separating my sticky, sloppy labia and allowing the cool air to lick at my hot slit. I feel my juices smearing along the inside of my thighs. My abdomen is a big knot of sexual tension, desperately waiting to burst. My heartbeat is in my forehead, my throat, my chest, my abdomen, and pounding in my swollen clit. I hang my achy head with a shivering sob.

His hand slides off my butt and up my spine, to my arms. To my right arm, almost gingerly probing the bandage there, gently tugging on the end that has come a little loose through my flailing and writhing. Fixing it.

And I... I think I get it, then.

"I'm sorry," I say, barely a whisper now. God, my mouth was dry before, now it's desiccated all the way down my throat from all my gasping. I lick my lips.

I try to lift and twist my upper body enough so I can see his face out of the corner of my eye at least. It makes the muscles in my everything tremble with effort, but it's worth it. His eyes meet mine, golden-yellow and so stern. So strange and inhuman, and still so familiar now.

"I'm really sorry, Bane." I'm sorry I scared you. I don't say that last part. I don't think I need to. We both know. Could be that his language doesn't have the word for it, either, for that feeling he must've experienced when I got attacked and got hurt and could've easily died.

Still, we both know.

"Thank you for saving me," I add and hang my head back down with a strained yet relieved grunt.

I don't think I've ever thanked him in words for all the things he's already done for me. Barging in and pulling the A'Draht off me when she was about to rip my arm off is really just the latest act of life-saving kindness in a whole series of such actions.

Instead of answering, Bane lets go of my arms, and I reflexively put my palms on the floor again with another grunt, thinking he might finally let me up.

But then one finger of his one free hand slides into the crack of my tender ass, and the spanking hand, itself also flaming hot, glides up the insides of my thighs and to my weeping pussy. Palming it. Squeezing it. Massaging it.

I arch and sigh an 'Oooh my go---d' through clenched teeth. His touch is so, so good, always so good. How is it always better than the time before that? How does he do that? It's like he keeps levelling up every single time.

My muscles tremble with the effort of still hanging across his lap, legs still bound by his tail, my hips pinned to his thighs by his ministrations. I still hurt and ache and strain... and the distress mixed in thick with the pleasure completely disarms me.

I feel the pads of his fingers probing my wet hole shallowly. My muscles squeeze and quiver and my core weeps for him as he dips, nudges, plays.

Before long, I'm a cursing, shivering mess, rolling and twitching my hips against his fingers and knuckles. His wonderful, torturous, magical fingers-

I hear him inhale deeply, feel the wet nudge of his new appendage against the side of my belly and hip. Inside of me, the spike pulses in time. Expands. Deflates. Expands again. Writhes, just like I do, as the pressure builds and builds with every nudge of his fingers against my clit, every pass through the ring of muscles of my rosebud.

"Bane! Fuck! Bane!" My voice rises to a desperate yell as I grind myself - and am ground by my alien overlord - to an orgasm that roars through me like a steam train, white-hot and shrieking and absolutely unstoppable.

And then the shrieking continues because my insatiable, unyielding alien is not satisfied with one orgasm. He is not satisfied with two fingers. Not satisfied with just massaging my nub. Not satisfied with however many spanks he has rained down on my sore buttocks already.

Probably because he knows I have more to give him. Always, always more. There's always more that he wants to take from me.

The spanking continues, just barely less severe than before, sometimes hitting my pussy lips with his strikes, all the while massaging and probing both of my holes with his other hand, and pinching my oversensitive clit so hard it makes the yelp get stuck in my throat.

By the time he's done with me, I feel like an overcooked noodle, inside and out, soggy and sloppy and loose and done. I break out in a round of emotional, exhausted tears when he carries me off and then beds me down on the soft grass mat and allows me to curl up in the fetal position. He then grabs the water bucket and gently cleans me with the cloth, because he loves me and is one of the two best goddamn aliens in the universe.

"You know I'd never stop cooking for you if you asked, right?" I babble through sore vocal cords and bitten lips, and then inhale on a hiss because the cool, wet cloth feels like nettles on my sore butt. "I just said that. I like feeding you. Makes me happy. And I don't think I could leave, even if I wanted to. Which I don't."

He doesn't answer. I can't see it from this angle, but I know somehow that his tail is swishing in a pleased little figure-8.

"And I do that thing with my mouth also totally for my personal gain. 'Cause I like it. Doesn't have a thing to do with you. Nope."

I'll be asleep within the next two minutes. One fifty. One forty-five. Can't hardly keep my eyes open. Soo sleepy.

"You know, I was thinking," I say, my words just a little slurry. "I'd probably totally love to put my mouth on your spot, too."

There's a noise, a thump and a glugg. Someone knocked over the water bucket. Heh, what a klutz.

The last thing I feel before I drift off entirely is a little tug at my bandage.

***

"Knock, knock", I call and rap my knuckles against the door at the same time. Whatever material alien spaceships are made of, it doesn't resonate at all, so I have to improvise a little.

I look back at Rune and give him a nod and a smile.

Waking up after my post-orgasmic power-nap, feeling like a well-kneaded bun of bread (tasty, tasty bread), I now finally get to have that long-overdue talk with my future bestie. Of course, she didn't hang around outside the bathroom after I fainted. Of course, being wary as she is, she would retreat back into the familiar dark corner she had hidden in before.

Rune escorted me to the storage room. Although he doesn't say a word to me, and I don't say a word to him (because I know he can't understand me and that'd be a bit rude), I understand deeply that he's just there for support. Just in case he can help, not because he thinks I need a bodyguard now, or a warden.

Maybe it's because I went to the kitchen for a quick bite first and he can smell the food on me.

Or maybe it's because he just likes to be near me.

I bite my lower lip against a fond smile and a rising girly giggle. Yeah. Maybe that, too.

Then, I take a deep breath. Okay. Focus, Valerie.

"Hello in there? This is, uh, this is Valerie. I'd like to talk to you! Uh... You can hiss or something if you don't want me to come in, yeah?"

I listen for a long, long moment. No sound. Alllllrighty, then.

I slide into the storage room, on the lookout for the alien woman for the second time in barely a day. Things are different now, though. I am a lot less tense, for one. And also, the A'Draht isn't hiding this time.

Nope, she's right there. On the floor, knees up to her chin, looking at me. Her eyes are large and round and alien (duh) and full of universally recognizable uncertainty.

I don't like that last one. It makes me... kind of sad.

I sigh as I look into her eyes and practically feel the bond forming within my heart, made of stainless steel cords, shooting out from my chest and lassoing her whole.

It's both way too early - I don't even know her name yet - and way too late - she almost killed my one boyfriend, attacked my other boyfriend, I almost strangled her, she bit me, we have a bit of Jerry-Springer-worthy history there - and overall way, way awkward, but it is what it is.

Someone once said that humans will pack bond with anything. Animals, plants, inanimate objects, Mars rovers that sing Happy Birthday to themselves, roombas with or without googly eyes, imaginary friends made of six pixels - anything. Hell, I pack bonded with a pair of violent intergalactic barbarians (and with my 2003 Volvo before that, the piece of shit). I will not shy away from doing so with this bitey little broad that's sitting here, looking like a pre-teen who lost her parents at the mall but is too proud to ask for help.

If it's the last damn thing I do.

Deep down I already know she belongs with me, so help me Ripley.

"Hi. Again." I wave. Because I'm a bloody rock star in social situations. "Do you mind if I stay standing up? Sitting and squatting is, uh, a bit uncomfortable right now because... of... reasons."

As he walked me to the storage room, Rune did notice the lingering, glowing redness of my buttocks - actually, he inspected it like he knew full well the details of how it got there. I could feel the flare of sexual heat inside my body when he did. I already feel the sequel to that particular scene on the horizon, and it makes my knees a bit wobbly.

The alien shakes her head "no", she doesn't mind.

The alien. The alien woman. The A'Draht. The female. Ugh, enough with this already.

"Sooo what's your name?" I ask. When she doesn't say anything, I go on, "I'm Valerie. Valerie Greene. You already knew that, though. I'm, uh, human. From a planet called Earth, originally. I call the guys Rune and Bane. Their full names are a bit too extra for me. Uhm. Rune's the slightly taller one with the darker eyes and the... stuff on his head." I wriggle my fingers on top of my head to illustrate the Mohawk.

No reaction. That's... that's okay, I guess?