Close Encounters 06: of the 9th Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, I guess?

I feel silly sticking out my tongue at her, like I'm five years old again and my terrible older cousin Randy had just called me a whiny baby because I didn't want him to rip off my Barbie's heads. Because they never fit on the neck again properly, you know? Good god, Randy was such a douche.

Anyway. Where were we? Ah, yes, the intergalactic tongue-off. "Saoh. Whah naow?" I ask, trying not to slobber down my chin, all ladylike.

Kay comes closer - slowly, to her credit, which counts as 'asking permission' in my book - and observes. Very, very closely. In fact, she's leaning in close enough for me to lick her nose, which I contemplate doing for a minute. Just to see what she'd do.

She has a really cute nose. For an alien anyway.

One of her feelers slithers out - also slowly - and slides along the side of my tongue once, as if collecting a little bit of saliva for a sample. That's... uh, something? It's in keeping with the dentist trope, anyway - what's everyone's fascination with my saliva? - and it's ticklish as hell.

In all my years as an alien abductee, none of the old-school alien abduction/sex experiment scenarios have ever taken place. Maybe now is finally the time?

I'm about to ask (and then make fun of the situation, because d'uh) when Kay surges forward and touches my tongue with hers.

I rear back a bit, surprised by the sudden literally in-your-face closeness, but there's a wall right behind me which I bump into, and then there's an alien female plastered solidly against me and my tongue is getting massaged by hers and it feels... it feels really nice. She also has those frills and her tongue is long and mobile enough to wind around mine and-

Then I blink and crane my head away again. We, uh, detach.

"Hooold up!" I manage, laying my hands on her shoulders. Not to push her away, exactly, just... Just in case. "Pop the breaks for a sec."

Up close, I can see her vertical pupils dilate and constrict as her eyes flit between my own eyes and my mouth. So familiar.

"Is this you recreating something you've seen me do with the boys?" I ask, remembering the rather hot make-out session with Rune she had witnessed. "You trying to find out what kissing is about, huh?"

She grins. It's a bit shark-ey and I'm quite certain it doesn't convey the same meaning as a human grin would. There's an audible hiss behind her teeth. Like she's imitating the word 'kissing'.

Her hands come up to rest gently on my shoulders, and suddenly it's a bit like we're slow-dancing at the prom.

Oh. OH.

The penny is beginning to drop.

Am I'm being... courted? Is this a wooing, Drahta-style?

I vaguely remember Bane telling me about how Drahta-Dryth-relations go down on their planet. I believe he told me there were ambushes involved.

Much like this one, really.

"Oh. Uh. Alright. Alright, then, uhm." Why is it suddenly a bit warm in here? "Maybe we'll start at the beginning? Review the whole, uh, process a bit?" I suggest.

She stares at my mouth and nibbles the corner of her lower lip with one of her fangs.

Yeah, someone definitely cranked up the heating on this barge. Could be maybe open a window?

"So, uh, kissing. Well. Kissing is an exclusively human thing, so far as I can tell. There's, uh, usually a bit of a warm-up." I take my hands off her narrow shoulders and open my arms out to my sides. "We, uh, we normally like to hug a bit first. You know, to get in da mood."

She keeps on staring at my mouth.

It's been a while since I've been looked at this hungrily - which is saying something since Rune and Bane both tend to look at me like starving Labradors will look at your barbecue practically every time they lay eyes on me. (Let me tell you, it does wonders for the ego.)

"Hugging goes like this." I pull her slimmer body to mine. Her skin is as cool as I remember and she is still all angles. Alien metabolisms are entirely unfair. Her feelers slide into the hair around my left ear and I try to do like an owl and swivel my head 360° to avoid the tickles. (Very little success there.)

"You'll need to hug me back for it to work," I tell her and grab her wrists, then deposit her hands on my upper back. "Like so."

We stand there for a couple of minutes, plastered together front-to-front. Pretty much like the first time we met in this room, except vertically. I look down and catch sight of the bite wound she left in my arm, now a somewhat messy dark-red double-crescent dent in my skin. Like all my other various wounds and woes that I acquired since my alien abduction, the healing seems lightning fast. I blame the absence of bacteria that could interfere, and the water. There's something in the water, I'm sure.

Still, my dinged-up arm is a reminder that there's a lot of work left to do.

"I really, really wish you could talk to me," I lament, more to myself than her. I'm not blaming her. My working theory is that Drahta, much like apes, don't have the voice box necessary for complex vocalization, hence the grunting and barking. I suspect, however, that the feelers and the touching are media of inter-Drahta communication... which doesn't help me one bit, because I'm a damn Earth girl. I figure I don't have the necessary PCI board slots for that sort of thing.

"Us humans are sort of big on verbal consent and... mutual... understanding," I trail off as her hands begin to roam up and down (and down and down) my back. Whoa mama, she's not shy! I scritch her delicate neck in response and earn myself one of her purrs. Her tentacles comb and burrow through my hair in the most alien way possible. I shiver.

"Kissing is somewhat of a big deal, you know," my sermon continues, even though my voice is a bit huskier than before. "At, uh. At least for me. I never kissed my girl friends at home, like, for practice. Some girls do that, but I always thought I should keep it for the... the Special Someone."

Kay leans back from our hug a little to look me in the eye, then focusses on my mouth again. Her hands slide upwards and off my butt, to my sides.

Her feelers dig deeper into my hair, gently scratching my scalp that's prickling with goosebumps by now.

Yes. Val. Kay. Special, I hear in my head, and then she leans forward and up and our mouths meet.

Her lips. They are cool and slim and clearly new to kissing.

But they work on me. By the gods, they do.

My hands slowly come up to mirror her tentacles, diving into her spidersilk hair, cupping her head to gently pull and press her closer, and to touch her more. I inhale her scent deep into my nose - something entirely alien that registers in my brain as copper and magnolias, fresh blood on blooming flowers - and carefully nibble, suckle and sip her lips.

It takes her less than a minute to feel the rhythm, and to take over. It's like we're dancing, and she's one of those unfairly gifted, graceful people that already look great on their first try and then just keep getting better and better.

I softly moan her name into her mouth. She swallows the sound greedily.

On top of that, her tongue is even more mobile than that of her male counterparts, and she literally wraps hers around mine like a clinging vine and pumps it. Jerks it off with undulating motions. A hand job inside my mouth, except not. A tongue job.

Merciful gods. Here's a brand-new fetish.

Then I imagine what a tongue like that might do to other bits of my anatomy, and I get a little weak-kneed. I pull back, panting, looking at her now slightly puffy mouth and at her eyes. Her pupils are as round as coins and I've made a bit of a mess of her hair.

She is lovely.

"You are really good at this," I whisper-pant, and then smile as she shark-grins again, all wicked and obviously pleased with herself.

Yes. Val. Good. Kay. Special, my head repeats.

I freeze. Blink. Lean back, and then notice how we are linked via her feelers. They are attached to my cranium like little suckerfish to the side of a shark.

Or like the electrodes of a crude EEG. Strategically placed.

I reach up and gently feel my way around them. There's two in the spot where my translator chip is, one at the very crown of my head, one on each side at the hind base of my skull, two behind and below my ears and two at my temples. They're not exactly painful, but they do press with insistence against my tender skin.

"Okay, so, this is freaking me out just a little," I mumble, then search her eyes again. The pupils are a little less round now as her arousal has waned, but no less intent. Intense. "Are you... talking to me through my brain, Kay?"

Silence.

I mean, it could be? Given that their offspring also have telepathic powers, and that the feelers had to have some sort of function, I thought that maybe... And Rune has managed to...

Then again, I am not an A'Draht. It's a weird little miracle that my human brain is developed enough to receive Radio Rune, and mostly I blame Rune's apparently outsized princely powers for that. And whatever he did to me during my, uhm, near-death phase.

I sigh. "Maybe my brain has to be in some sort of aroused state in order to-"

Yes. Val.

My mouth drops open. I heard that very clearly, and it was unmistakably not my thought. "What the fuck!"

The fuck! goes my brain, acting as a mouthpiece for someone else, the non-sound echoing inside my head.

I guess it says something about my life that this doesn't send me running. On the contrary. I laugh somewhat maniacally and hug the alien woman to me because this is just a little overwhelming. "Oh, my god! You can talk to me, Kay! This is--- wow!"

The fuck! Yes! Val! Kay! she replies, equally enthused, even though her face is pretty impassive.

I sigh, still beaming like an idiot. So much for not teaching her bad words. Way to go, Val. "There are so many things I want to--" I begin, only to be pushed up against the wall by a determined-looking alien that dives for my mouth.

Kiss, my brain echoes. Hl'nthyrl-t'kiss. One kiss. Two kiss. Hl'nthyrl-t'kiss.

I'm guessing that means she wants some more kisses. Upon consideration, that's not a terrible idea.

Note to self: Teach her more English.

Yes, sure. But first, some French.

***

My life is officially an astro-socio-linguistic sex experiment that has been unsupervised for some time and spiraled out of control just a tad.

I live on a spaceship in a polyamorous, multiracial relationship with my two alien boyfriends and one alien girlfriend.

One boyfriend, who is also a subtenant in my brain, can't understand me when I speak, but I understand him fine when he does. (And most of what he says is delicious dirty talk.)

The girlfriend can understand me when I talk, through her translator chip. She's communicating with me via telepathy tentacles, but I can't understand her too well because she mostly uses a weird mix of very basic English and her native language, which I don't speak and which appears to be rudimentary.

And the other boyfriend... He does speak fluent English, but his preferred means of expression are fierce glowering and forced orgasms.

All we need now is a pet parrot called Polly who swears at people in Latvian to complete our merry little dysfunctional group.

Also, I feel like I need a schedule, or an assistant who can keep track of my time allotment for me.

6 a.m., wake up, quick breakfast, oral with Rune.

7 a.m., bathroom time, oral in the shower with Bane.

8 a.m., English lesson with Kay, intermittent snogging.

9 a.m., rough anal with Rune and Bane, short nap.

10 a.m., English lesson with Kay, even more snogging. Some petting.

11 a.m., trying to have some lunch, end up abducted by Rune or Bane or both.

And that's just the morning. You should see the afternoon. Or the evening. Or the night. Oy vey.

Don't get me wrong, I love it. Seriously, my life is absolutely brilliant and if I had one wish, it would be to keep going exactly like this for the next five years at least or until I drop dead, whichever happens first.

But I do sometimes feel guilty for being with one person and not the other two. I worry that I'm not spending equal time with this or that significant other. That I'm not being fair. That I'm somehow missing out on something, whomever I spend time with.

Forget the schedule or the assistant. I need a goddamned time turner, like Hermione in book 3.

"Alternatively, all three of you could try get alonggguh," I moan into Bane's mouth. I'm half-lying on top of him while his hands are pulling and pinching my nipples in the most distracting fashion. They are still tingling from having been sucked on and bitten a moment ago. I try to get my revenge by sucking on Bane's tongue and he rumbles in his chest.

Meanwhile, Rune is doing wonderful things to my lower anatomy with his lips, tongue, teeth and fingers. Said lower anatomy, hoisted up into the air like a holy offering, is throbbing in time with my heartbeat after all the things that have been happening to it the past hour-or-so.

"Ai'l veilk'ur," I hear Rune growl as he laps at my inner thigh. Dripping hot honey. I blush despite myself.

I was just about to get up and leave to see Kay when Rune and Bane decided to start an encore. I gotta say, despite being still pretty wrung-out from the main show, I love it so far.

"Guys. Kay is waiting for me. Please, I..."

I try to get off of Bane and up, but someone's tail or arms are winding around my body and Rune covers my hot center with his even hotter mouth and I groan and crumple.

"I - fuuuck - I need to g'uhh...," I mumble into the crook of Bane's neck, reminding myself as much as them of the fact that I, actually, need to g'uhh.

As if in reply, Rune seals his mouth around my sensitive, still-swollen clit and sucks me. Hard. I yelp, and Bane slings an arm around my torso to hold me immobile as I try to evade the new onslaught of sensation. At the same time, he ever so un-gently clamps my left nipple between his claw-like fingernails.

"Oh, fuck, please," I sob-yell, "I can't... I can't...!" My body is wrecked by overstimulation as post-orgasm torture bleeds into pre-orgasm torture, and I curse and wail and make gouges into the soft tatami-like mats underneath us with my fingernails.

And Bane kisses me and greedily drinks down all my tormented, euphoric noises, and then calmly switches to my right breast as Rune's tongue slides up and around my pucker. I feel it twitch spastically. It's still all loose-feeling and tender from having Rune's cock breach it just a couple of minutes ago. Primed.

"Oh, my, good, holy mother of..." I moan, demented, and cling to Bane's arms for support. I'm already horizontal, but man, these sensations make me feel like I could still fall on my face. Backwards.

This is why I never long for a book, or miss my smartphone, or wonder what's new on Netflix. I am never bored because I am practically always busy fighting for my life. The two barbaric aliens that have abducted me are keeping me and my body in a near-constant state of sexual, sensual hypertension. This lifestyle may kill me sooner rather than later - but honestly? At least I'll have felt well and truly alive before that happens.

Far as I'm concerned, Valerie Greene officially died the day she and her car were kidnapped, and every additional second, minute, hour and day is just bonus material. Post-credit extra scenes. Easter eggs. (Yes, and some bloopers.)

Several minutes... hours?... later, I lean back into Bane's chest, Rune's head cradled in my lap, the three of us napping against a tree, dripping sweat and still panting a little; a perfectly limp mess of pheromones and dangerously loose muscles.

Okay, well, one of us is napping, sweating and panting anyway. The other two look fresh as daisies, especially in comparison to me. (There is no justice in space.)

I'm in a post-sex haze for a bit, and only after snapping out of it and getting my bearings do I realize that Bane and Rune are not relaxed whatsoever.

I don't know how long they have been engaged in a staring contest with Kay like a couple of feral cats, and I can only blame my sex-addled brain for not noticing earlier that the air is so thick, it's practically a bowl of oxygen-oatmeal. Neither do I know how long Kay has been perched on the very edge of the sleeping place, half-ducked into the ferns and trees (and really quite obvious and visible, given her light-gray tinge), but it's entirely possible that she was there the whole time. Watching the whole thing.

Well, we already knew that she's a bit of a watcher, my darling Kay. An observer. A visual learner, perhaps?

Oh dear. If she takes any more cues from Bane and Rune, I'll be in such trouble.

...wonderful, wonderful trouble.

I remember the last time all my aliens met face to face, and it wasn't too pretty, so there might be a reason to worry here - but I'm honestly too fucked out to be anxious about this situation right now.

Plus, I figure I should give them some credit. Have some faith. They're all adults. They all know the value of verbal communication by now, and the perks of peaceful coexistence. There's a truce between them, of a sort.

So, I comb my fingers through Rune's mohawk in the way I know he likes the most and crane my neck to plant a sweet kiss on the corner of Bane's mouth. His gaze flickers down at me - so easily distracted, this apex predator, haha! - and his lips chase mine momentarily, but I just smile at him and pull back.

"Kay, sweetheart. Do you want to come join us?" I ask gently but clearly.

Kay stays statue-still and keeps eyeballing us.

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting," I tell her honestly. "Admittedly, I'm a little bit sorry all the time these days. I want to be everywhere and with everyone at once. I kinda hate that I can't, and I hope that'll change."

Rune catches Bane's tail that's flicking this way and that in one hand and starts kneading it around his fingers like it's the drawstring of a hoodie. Bane shuffles a little behind me. A flash of glee zips through my brain, on the coattails of a burst of a benign kind of annoyance.

This close to everyone, I'm apparently like an old-fashioned radio that occasionally picks up waves from your neighbor's neighbor's toaster as well as Soviet spy frequencies if the wind blows southeasterly or whatever. Or maybe I'm just getting more attuned to everyone and everything.

Kay watches the goings-on. I can practically feel her wariness wafting over to us, on that selfsame southeasterly wind.

"Seriously, though. You didn't need to wait. You could've just... come to me. You can always, always come to me, Kay." And I hope, in time, she can also come to Bane and Rune. I hope they can be in each other's presence without all this guardedness- nonsense. Yes, they've had a rocky start but... I mean, so did Harry, Ron and Hermione and they ended up best friends, too.

(Well, Hermione didn't want to fuck/kill Ron or Harry.)

(At least not right away, anyway.)

I think? Maybe let's not underestimate Ms Granger.

(And in this scenario, you're really more like Dob-)

Okay, shut up now, please.

"You have as much claim to me and my time as these two have. And look, there is space for you. Right here." I pat the ground by my side, indicating that she can come and hang out.

She doesn't.

She also doesn't run away, though. She eyes me, and then Bane and Rune, and me again.

Baby steps.

"It's just that I don't want to split myself in two, or three, you know? I don't want to divide my time. I don't like doing that. I want to be whole, and wholly, with you."