Close Encounters 08: of the 11th Kind

Story Info
Val, Bane, Rune, and Kay search for a future. Together.
11.4k words
4.95
1.7k
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cydia
Cydia
161 Followers

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more.

This is the final part of this series. Promise. Thank you for reading!

***

When Y'Dryth's gravity finally lets go of us entirely and we're slingshotted back into empty space, the last of the shaking abates. Neither Bane nor Rune answers my questions about our attackers/pursuers - no surprise there - but from the small line of blood seeping from Rune's right ear, I'm guessing there was some heavy-duty Princess Leia-ing involved.

For the first time since I've met him, Rune lays down next to me on the tatami floor below the shade sail and really, truly falls asleep. (If I didn't have a standing connection with him, I might be a little freaked out by the sight... dude doesn't visibly breathe and is even colder to the touch than when awake.) (And I know that because I have poked him several times to really make sure he's not entering Rigor mortis.) (Also, I wanted to just touch him. I'm a handsy person.) When I wake up from my own stress-and-fear-and-orgasms-induced deep sleep, he's still out like a light, curled up in a fetal position with his tail wrapped around his own right wrist. I sigh and make a mental note to somehow avoid future situations in which Rune overexerts himself like this.

Looking around, I spot Bane sitting on his rock watching both of us, while Kay has somehow made it up onto the sail above and is looking down at everyone like a cat on a roof.

The ship's movement is as smooth and noiseless as it ever was. The lights are on like they always were. The air still has a tinge of Y'Dryth in it, but the filters will probably soon change that. Hopefully. I don't fancy any souvenirs from that place.

I get up on somewhat shaky legs and pad over to Bane, then plonk down in his lap.

And then I just breathe for a bit with my head on his shoulder. His scent - male, alien, sweat, smoke - masks the smell of the planet in the most soothing way.

I recapitulate our brief and meaningful stay on their collective home planet... and sigh again. It appears I need to say a couple of words. To Bane, specifically.

"Sorry for being such a bossy pain in your ass." The words come surprisingly easy. "I seem to keep doing that. First with Kay's location, then with the language chip, then after she bit me... and now with this."

I remember saying something along the same lines to an ex-boyfriend once, and it felt like pulling out my own toenails. I guess I knew back then, subconsciously, that that ex hadn't really earned them, and that I didn't really deserve my own accusation.

Everything is different in space. The colors. The food. The service industry. The penises. The healing of wounds. The relationships.

And me. I'm also wildly different.

"I know you value your mores and all that. I really do. I know you will always live by your code of honor. It just..." I shrug my shoulders. "It pisses me off something fierce when it's in your way, you know? When it causes discord. I don't want you to hold on to toxic rules. I don't think they serve you well, and I think you deserve to be served well, always."

There's a moist nudge against my butt from below. I chuckle. Perv.

I rub my cheek against his strong chest, appreciating the way it feels so very alien with its texture and shape. "Seriously. I'm sorry. I hope you don't think I'm disrespecting you."

He doesn't say or do anything, and the acquiescence comes through in the softening set of his shoulders and the way his tail loops around my knee. Oh, I will get another good hiding from him one of these days, just to let me know that my actions have left a mark on him, that nothing I said or did was irrelevant to him. But for right now, he gets me.

"Bane, what do you wish for?" I ask him quietly.

He glances down and sideways at me, then at the sleeping Rune, then up at Kay, and slightly tightens the grip of his arm cradling me. To the point where my ribcage creaks a little with the pressure of it.

Wheezing a bit, I nod. "Alright."

And then I snooze with my nose against his neck and dream of serving him well.

***

They allow me three full days (or sleep-wake-sleep-cycles) of decompression. While I was asleep, they apparently made a silent agreement that there wouldn't be any undue touching in those three days.

Some petting under the shower, yes. Kissing, yep. Massages, oh yes. And Kay uses the time I spend expanding her English - during which her feelers are attached to me - to send me naughty visuals that make for very interesting dreams. I'm starting to get used to the pressure of her thoughts against mine. I barely even get headaches from them anymore.

But no sex. For three full days.

I was actually getting antsy by day two. There was a certain tension in the air. Glances were passing back and forth between people. It was clear that everyone was waiting for... something. Eagerly, hungrily waiting.

I'm not a very patient person.

So when I woke up during the sleep cycle that might have been 'night three' and the swollen, itchy throbbing between my legs got too much, I slid a finger down there and tried to take the edge off.

I knew it wouldn't take long at all. My nerves and muscles were already twitching, my clit and nipples pebbled up and feeling heavy with blood, my pussy lips already plump, and memories, desires, and Kay's telepathically transmitted visions all mixed together swirled around my head in a big bowl of Sexy, Sexy Porridge.

Speaking of food, I had seen Rune eat fruit off a tree yesterday, and the noises alone... good gods in heaven. The way the muscles in his forearms flexed under his skin when he held the peach-like food to his mouth...? And how his teeth sank into the squishy rind, and then the juice was dripping down his chin...? Ungh.

One moment I'm alone, and the next, someone snatches my wrist and pulls my hand from between my thighs.

"Hey!" My eyes fly open at the unexpected touch, and I jerk upright with an indignant shout at the rude interruption. The next moment, there's a hand cupping the back of my head, fisting in my hair, and a rough mouth covering mine.

Bane. I twist my caught wrist to free it - to no effect, of course - and try to shove him away with my free hand and arm - also to no effect, which... Hnngh. There's a surge of wetness between my legs and my belly muscles tighten. I'm helpless. Fuck yeah.

He looms over me and pistons his tongue deep into my mouth. It's a preview. I can feel his fat erection against me, and I know that I'll get fucked hard and staked to the brim in the very near future.

Once he's done with me, that is.

I shudder from head to my toes. More wetness.

As though it's an invitation, his tail burrows between my thighs. I clench them together and twist and wriggle because I know that counts as fighting, and my lover loves himself some futile resistance from the silly human. I even bite his tongue which earns me a loud purr, a hard yank on my hair, and his right hand lets go of my wrist and promptly, roughly gropes my tits.

When I keep biting his tongue, he pinches and then twists my nipple with his clawed fingertips in retaliation. Can a woman come from having her nipples tweaked? I know he would try to find out until I screamed, and then he'd try some more.

One of his massive thighs wedges itself between my legs, forcing me to spread.

And that's how I still am when the first orgasm of the night wells up and bursts from me, which makes me howl because he doesn't allow me any direct stimulation where I need it. My pussy grasps air, twitch-twitches, my entire pelvic floor contracts... and then - nothing. The air goes out of me in a whoosh, a dull, deflated feeling takes over my lower belly.

The need stays, as hot and hungry as before.

I tremble. Is this going to be my punishment, then? Or is this just a reminder of who's actually the king of this castle? "Bane, please. Please." Mercy.

Bane tosses my body around like a ragdoll until I'm in reverse-cowgirl position, the massive roll of his cock lengthwise between my pussy lips and the gleaming tip of it peeking out between my pubic hair. One strong arm is slung across my chest, obscenely pushing up my boobs, the hand pinning my wrist and immobilizing my arm.

His free hand reaches down between my legs and probes my labia that are obscenely straddling his erection. Poking at my clit that is twitching and angry and unsatisfied. Slapping my thighs when I try to pull them up and closed. Pressing my shins and knees down towards the floor so that I am spread for him.

The moment I become aware of the fact that we have an audience - right in front of me, in fact, barely two arm's lengths away - his cock curls and twists like an octopus' arm and breaches my pussy.

I moan-yell-curse and screw my eyes shut.

"Y-r'sef, yl'ree!" Rune's voice is low and commanding and has almost the same effect as Bane's fingers twisting my nipple. "Watch, teacher!" my translator supplies.

And I do because I have no choice. Also, because I want to.

They're sitting in front of us. Rune's massive body is curled around Kay's much smaller one from behind. He is using his legs to pry hers wide open and immobilize her. Her pretty cunt is on full display for me, gaping and then closing, grasping, empty, and clearly aching. Her arms are up and slung backward around the back of Rune's neck in a way that makes me think he's tied her wrists together - which is so fucking hot - and her upper body is arched forward and taut, wet with perspiration and oh so pretty to look at.

Kay's face is contorted, gleaming with sweat. Her hair is plastered to her forehead. It makes her look more like the first memory I have of her: the snarling fury trying to kill Bane in Tulun D'tel. Her bared teeth are dripping a transparent liquid that's possibly not only saliva. There's a small scrape on her chin.

I've clearly missed the foreplay. The chase. The hunt. The takedown. I like it when they run.

Rune runs both of his hands possessively up her stomach, over her nipples, and to the small handfuls adorning her upper chest. The way they vanish into his wide palms seems unbearably hot to me, and then he mirrors Bane and plucks her nipples one after the other. She writhes. Her knees strain fruitlessly to close.

Bane's cock swells and swells inside my cunt and yet I slide down farther and farther onto it. His hand slithers between us to where we are connected, and touches us, smearing our combined juices on our skin. When Rune's ministrations finally coax a frustrated growl out of Kay's throat and she jerks once, futilely, in Rune's grip, Bane's chest answers with a contented rumble. I like it when they fight.

"Akh-a'nkay", Bane breathes into my ear as he nips my earlobe. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him watching Kay and Rune intently. How his avid gaze slips to Kay's chest, between her legs, to Rune's lips as they nip the side of Kay's neck.

"What does that mean?" I murmur back, my words pressed and strained because of an overload of sensation. My translator didn't supply me with anything. I heard Kay's name in there, though, so my curiosity is piqued.

"Akh-a'nkay is... a Dryth concept." His cock is inside of me to the hilt, his finger is circling my clit, and yet his words are so even, his voice is so apparently unaffected and easy. It makes me crazy with lust for him and pricks my combativeness at the same time. I like that I'm such a lightweight in comparison to him. I also really want to break his composure. I know I'm going to, eventually. I know it'll cost me. But fuck me, I can hardly wait. I tighten my vaginal muscles.

"A saying. An idea." The sexy rumble slides into my ear canal and trickles down my spine.

Huh? Oh, right- Akh-a'nkay.

"Uh-hmm," I nod dumbly. The cock I'm massaging is massaging me back and I am... struck dumb by cock. Cockstruck. "An idea about what?"

Kay yips, attracting my full attention, and snaps her teeth at Rune's hand that's caressing the base of her throat. One quick movement and Rune has his hand buried at the root of her hair, the other hand gripping the very root of her tail, and he shoves her forward with what looks approximately like the effort it would take him to push over a kitten.

She ends up on all fours - her hands slip free of whatever bound them behind Rune's neck - with her head very close to the ground as though in a kowtow... and her nose only a hand's width away from Bane's crotch, and mine.

Keeping his grip on her hair, wriggling feelers and all, Rune pushes her forward, forward. She bucks and her tail lashes wildly, trying to loop around his neck from behind. He is clearly not impressed. "Dyh'n-ha," he commands her. Taste them.

I shudder at the sight, the tone of his voice, the idea - and then the touch. "Oh fuck, Kay," I moan. Her tongue probes my stretched seam and, judging by the pulse and twitch I feel deep inside, Bane's cock.

She angles her head and makes eye contact with me, then extends her tongue again very visibly and very deliberately, and touches it to my clit. A jolt of electricity goes through my entire lower body, and I lift up a couple of inches before Bane's grip promptly pushes me back down. Fuck, his cock feels even thicker than before. The sound I make when he pushes that big slab of muscle into me is obscene.

Directed by Rune's firm and unyielding hand, Kay and her wicked little mouth, tongue and teeth make their way up my body. She nips at the crease of my hip, French-kisses my belly button until I feel the tingle in my spine, and then latches on to my nipples, pulling at them with her teeth. The idea that those teeth may be saturated with venom somehow makes it even hotter.

Eventually, her beautiful face is right in front of mine. I'm panting with the need to kiss her and to be kissed by her. But it's currently not my decision, nor hers.

"Please, Rune," I beg him, confident that he can easily understand my meaning even without a translator. "Please, may we?"

As if to remind me that there's another boss on this ship, Bane latches on to the side of my neck with his teeth again and sucks a hickey into my skin. I sigh with pleasure and groan with frustration. "Please, please, Bane. I want her tongue in my mouth. May I?"

Rune, not to be ignored, guides Kay physically forwards until her chest is flush against mine, and then directs her head past my lips and offers the A'Draht's mouth to Bane rather than me. I get to witness the wet slide of his tongue between her lips, get to hear the sounds of clicking teeth and squelching saliva right next to my ear. Never in my life have I been so turned on and so envious at the same time.

I know that Bane is a masterful kisser. A little of that may even be thanks to my self-sacrificing and patience in teaching him if I do say so myself. It's never been clearer than now, though, when I hear the purrs of all of my aliens around me, and see Rune's hand slide down Kay's body to grab her between her legs, and the kiss doesn't even flag a little. If anything, it's getting fiercer. Damn, I don't even know whom I'm more envious of now.

Kay's feelers wriggle like they're being electrocuted, and they seem to stretch as I watch. Two of them coil upwards at the end and reach back and for Rune's temples, then nuzzle farther up and burrow through his mohawk, reminding me of a clownfish in an anemone.

Apparently, this is how the universe intended it to be all along. Both Kay and Rune groan a sound that unmistakably means 'Oh my fucking god', and Kay's eyes roll up as she has an orgasm right there. I feel her shudder and the clench of her belly against mine. A small spray of wetness tickles against my thigh, and I want to lick it off so bad that my mouth waters.

The next two feelers reach out to me, and I give in to the now-familiar sensation of little worms combing through my hair and tickling my scalp. There's a surge of Kay's lust when they attach, and I suddenly have a feeling of feathers itching under my skin. Rune. I feel like a part of me is poured into him, but a part of him is already riding shotgun with me, and it's a dizzying feedback loop. A warbled little moan comes out of my mouth.

As the kiss between Kay and Bane goes on and on - and now also involves Rune and me via Kay's tentacles, making my mouth tingle even harder - two more feelers weave through the air and reach for the last person to complete our circle.

Bane's body jerks and stiffens behind me when the feelers reach his temple and suckerfish along the side of his cranium and around to the back of his head. He breaks the kiss and leans back, but all three of us follow him as he shies away. We can't let him leave now.

I can feel the second the feelers attach. The change is immediate, like a switch has been flipped. Everything that was already at eleven is now at twenty-three.

It's like... learning - or knowing - a new language instantaneously, with no need for grammar practice. Or like growing a foreign limb. Another set of eyes in my head that are much sharper than my own, that can see colors that human brains are not supposed to know. A stiff, throbbing cock between my legs, which I recognize even though I never had one. Another set of senses I never knew could be had. A new level of understanding that harmonizes with all of us.

It feels so right, it makes me want to weep. I feel like I've gained five new worlds - one in Bane, one in Rune, one in Kay, one in me as I see myself through their eyes, and another one that combines us.

Since we now move almost like one person, I can free a hand to reach up and backward. I want to feel where Kay's tentacles landed, want to circle the rim with my fingertips. The texture is so smooth, like living glass.

"You feel so good," I say to no one in particular, to everyone and even to myself, and I can hear my words like an echo, relayed through more ears and brains.

Rune's eyes find mine. They are so bright, it's like there's a hearth fire inside of him. I can feel his elation at hearing and immediately understanding my voice again like it used to be when he still had his translator. I never guessed how much he misses it.

What an incredible gift.

"Thank you, Kay." I nuzzle her cheek with my nose. "God, you are so perfect."

"Akh-a'nkay," Bane agrees, his voice curiously hushed, rough and thick with emotion. Riding someone else's wave is entirely new to him. They shaved off and burnt away his powers when he was young, so he never had the chance until now. He never dared to imagine it, really, but no amount of imagination comes close to this.

There's this word again, a... akahn-kay? I almost forgot that he'd started to explain it to me. Its meaning is apparently too complex to fully filter through to my brain despite our connection.

"F'r d'akh-la emysthir," Rune explains, and my translator comes alive, feeling almost jangly in comparison now. "The one warrior in an army that is needed to turn the tide in battle."

"The last bite of a meal to sate the hunger," Bane adds. I suddenly have a faint taste of almost-citrus in my mouth, like the fruits growing in the forest around us.

"Ane-y'saekh bane'hyldr." - "The last weapon missing in the weapons belt."

"The last quantum of effort needed to finish a task." Bane's hand casually cups my pubic mound like Here's a task that will be finished soon. And again. And again. And no effort will be spared. What's the comparative form of 'goosebumps'? I have that, all over.

"A'll fi'ru-u'desy," Rune says and leans forward to nip the back of Kay's neck with great precision. Goosebumps visibly, palpably race over her skin as well. "The part that is won the hardest."

"Without it, something stays unfinished." Bane's voice now sounds a little hoarse and his eyelids have fallen to half-mast. Meanwhile, the glossy brown in Kay's seems to have lightened to the color of wild honey, with just a shade of amber in them.

Cydia
Cydia
161 Followers