Close Encounters 08: of the 11th Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bite my lip. "Kay, love, are you-" in pain? I want to ask, but she immediately interrupts me, shaking her head even as her feelers are lifting into the air around her head, reaching for me, and Rune, and Bane.

Kay is horny pregnant A'Draht, she purrs in my frontal lobe as she leans back luxuriously against Rune's broad chest and spreads her legs farther for my benefit. Horny pregnant A'Draht must fight, must prevail against strong un-pregnant females in group. Kay can offer food, services, good favor for protection...good, good favor...

As her thoughts percolate through my cerebellum, the thing between her legs folds up tightly, like a rolled-up tongue, until it's vaguely spear-shaped, slim, and maybe five inches long. It gleams with moisture and twitches obscenely as its smoothly tapered tip rises towards me.

"Holy shit." I am a little bit shocked when the realization hits me that my alien girlfriend grew a pseudopenis overnight.

Every time I think I'm done being amazed by them, something like this happens.

And she is planning to offer me 'good, good favor' with it. I'm always in big trouble when Kay has something 'good' for me in mind. She either hasn't realized that I'm a human with a comparatively low human stamina and pain threshold, or... she really doesn't care all that much. And I'm too much of a horndog to honestly complain even when she makes me do the kind of athletic things that my body wasn't really designed for.

I'm still staring, open-mouthed, at my girlfriend's new asset when Rune's tale loops around my neck.

"Val, Teechir," he drawls in his sexy, heavy accent. "Leek. Tehhst."

A nervous giggle escapes me. Of all the alien penises I've seen (and licked and tasted), this one is definitely special.

I gently wrap my fingers around the slightly bulging shaft. It's slick and sinewy and has little ripples that echo the pattern of the muscles inside Kay's vaginal canal.

Yes good yesyesyes, Kay chants in my head, and her pelvis rocks into my touch.

Bane groans and grabs his own cock in a tight fist.

Rune's tail drags me downwards until my face is pressed to Kay's crotch. I stick out my tongue and give this salmon-colored popsicle a long, slow lick-and-suck down the side. Kay's now-familiar taste and texture fill my mouth. The bliss that I'm giving her floods the room. We all sigh as it pools between and washes over us.

Bliss. That's what this is.

Bliss, which increases and increases with every passing minute that I get to spend with my lovers.

Later, when all three of my holes are being filled - feeling Kay's pregnant belly bump against my ass and back as she drives into me is an interesting sensation - both my nipples are being pinched, someone is choking my neck with artful precision, and three different voices talk dirty to me... I realize with a small jolt---

That I've done it.

I made it.

I'm still breathing. (Well, not right this very moment, but you know what I mean.)

I've made a capital-C change in my life. Several of them, to be precise. I've followed through and persevered and made stuff happen.

The people I love - I have managed to keep them at my side. We're all alive and healthy and home.

I'm happy. I've managed to find actual happiness in a brothel - my brothel - at the end of the universe.

And I really don't want this story to end anytime soon.

~~ THE END ~~

Holy shit, you read all of that? Are you okay? Blink twice if you need help.

(Thank you!)

(Leave a comment, make my day ^^)

Much love,

cydia