Close Enough Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the least two or three pussy lickings, with plenty of chances for more in between. Maybe with a few spankings along the way, and ideally with Black Siren fucking her in some way has a reward. Maybe with her tongue. More likely with her fingers. Or possibly even a toy.

For a few long minutes Thea became lost in those fantasies, which were so similar to that fantasies she'd had when her Laurel was alive, and to her shame, even after she passed. Then she wondered if Earth 2 Thea got the privilege of living out the fantasies she was now having. If she had Thea suddenly felt very jealous of her.

Then again there was a likely chance that once Black Siren was done with her she had killed that Thea, and in turn would kill her when she was done with her. It was a sobering thought which almost had Thea stopping the licking entirely, but then Black Siren cleared her throat in a clear warning and Thea went right back to it.

As much as Thea wanted to tell herself she was just doing this to avoid another spanking, or worse, she couldn't deny she was enjoying it, and not just because it was easy to imagine she was licking Earth 1 Laurel's pussy. No, Black Siren had an incredibly tasty cunt and Thea just couldn't get enough of it. And she wanted more, because if this was how her regular cream tasted, how would her cum taste?

Thea was guessing even better, and to her shame she was filled with an overwhelming urge to please Black Siren, so she started picking up her pace in order to make her cum. Fortunately Black Siren not only approved, but she gave her advice on how to do it.

"Mmmmm yeahhhhhhh, lick me good! Lick my clit! Oh fuck!" Black Siren ordered in between her moans, "Oooooooh yessssss, concentrate on my clit you little dyke! Concentrate, ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk yesssss! Mmmmm yeahhhhhhh, no, don't stop, stay there! Yes, that's it! Lick that clit just like that! Now suck it! Aaaaaaahhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, not that hard. Mmmmm yeah, I don't want to cum yet. But don't worry, ohhhhhhh, you'll have a mouthful of girl cum soon enough. For now just concentrate on that little clit of mine. Yeeeeeesssssssss, get me to the edge. Get me to the edge of orgasm, oh God, ohhhhhhh Thea, you're such a good little dyke slut. Yes, just like that, oooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!"

Black Siren chuckled with delight as little Thea Queen did exactly as she was told, lingering on her clit with first her tongue, then her mouth, and then both.

Oh yes, Thea went back and forth licking and sucking Black Siren's clit nice and slow, occasionally picking up the pace, but after some very clear instructions she didn't increased too much and instead increased and decreased the speed and the force of her licks and sucks to maximise Black Siren's pleasure without making it too tough for her to resist cumming.

Although sometimes Thea got a little carried away, or the mental stimulation became too much, and Black Siren had to order her to slow down, Thea always obeying immediately. And fuck, that just made it harder to resist.

Really the only reason she resisted as long as she did was because Black Siren was loving this so much, and had plenty of practice making even more talented pussy licking dykes eat her cunt. Of course while Black Siren would have loved to spend all night long making Thea eat her pussy, and maybe even longer, she was eager to completely break this little bitch, and to do that she was going to have to save a little energy for something else.

So eventually she gave the order Thea had obviously been eagerly awaiting given how quickly she sprang into action, although Black Siren particularly enjoyed savouring the seconds just before it as Thea teased her entrance with her tongue. The best part? She hadn't needed to be asked. No, Thea had done that of her own volition, proving that she had the instincts of a good little baby dyke.

"Make me cum!" Black Siren abruptly ordered, "Oooooooooh yesssssssss Thea, make me cum you little dyke whore! Come on, I know you've been dying to taste my cum, and I've got plenty of it pent-up and just waiting for you to swallow. Mmmmm yesssssss that's it you little lesbo slut, swallow my girl cum! Shove your tongue deep into my cunt and fuck that cum out of me! Fuck it out of me so you can swallow it like the greedy little cum whore you are! Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, tongue fuck me, mmmmmm, fuck me with your tongue, oh fuck, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeesssssss, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddd!"

It took longer than Black Siren would have liked, but just before she was about to get really angry Thea did as she was told and shoved her tongue as deep into her pussy as it would go, instantly triggering a powerful climax for the villain. So powerful that she forgot herself for a few long seconds and let out the kind of scream which made the apartment, and the whole building, tremble.

Luckily it was while throwing her head back so the blast hit the ceiling rather than poor little Thea. Which would have of course been terrible, as it would have distracted her from what she was supposed to do. Besides, Black Siren didn't really want to hurt her. Especially not before she'd finished having her wicked way with her, and not before Thea was done making her cum.

Even when the first climax was over it wasn't nearly enough for Black Siren and she stayed in place so Thea could tongue fuck her to several more orgasms. Something which again, she didn't have to ask for. No, Thea only seem too happy to do it now she had worked up a rhythm. Or maybe because she was just a total cum slut, given the way that she eagerly swallowed down everything Black Siren had to give her.

Whatever the case Black Siren welcomed the attention, and enjoyed the view thoroughly whenever she wasn't turning her head away just in case she accidentally screamed again that it triggered her powers, as she was perfectly happy to bring down the whole city block as long as Thea didn't stop eating her pussy.

Thea felt ashamed at how eagerly she ate Black Siren's pussy and swallowed her cum. Or at least she had, and would again when she regained the capability to think properly. For right now she was way too consumed with pleasing Laurel Lance. And that's who this was to her in this moment. Laurel Lance. Her Laurel.

The friend and roommate she had been secretly in love with for what felt like her entire life, and in this delusional state she could truly believe that she was finally making love to her. That this was some kind of game between them, that sweet Laurel was her dominant top who had tied Thea up so she could properly dominate her submissive bottom.

On some level Thea knew she was deluding herself, but it helped, because in that moment her entire world was Laurel Lance. Or more accurately, Laurel Lance's delicious little pussy which Thea just couldn't get enough of, especially when the other woman was cumming in her mouth and then all over her face.

To her credit Thea was able to pull her tongue out of Laurel's cunt and wrapped her lips around the other girl's entrance just in time to swallow the majority of Laurel's cum the first wonderful time that happened, and as soon as she swallowed more or less every drop she slammed her tongue back in and went right back to fucking her with it. She just wasn't so lucky with the following orgasms.

It might have been okay, at least for a little bit longer, if the other girl hadn't started grinding against her face, causing that precious liquid to escape Thea's hungry mouth. At first that caused Thea to whimper pathetically, but then she remembered it wasn't what she wanted which truly mattered right now. No, this was about pleasing Laurel, and she should just be happy that she was making her friend feel so good after wanting this for so long.

So she just stuck out her tongue and allowed Laurel to bash herself against it, and whether it was by accident or not the older girl ended up bashing her clit against the younger girl's tongue several times, making Thea feel like she was still an active part of pleasing Laurel, which again she'd wanted for so long.

Another thing which helped was feeling like Laurel was marking her with her cum. Marking her as hers. As her pussy licker. Oh yes, in that moment Thea didn't even care about her own pleasure, she just wanted to be Laurel Lance's personal little pussy licking slut. Ironically that thought was so hot it made her own pussy ache for some attention, but that was okay, because Thea knew her friend would never be so cruel as to leave her wanting like that.

Then the older woman suddenly pulled back and grinned down at her, the truth of what had just happened, and what was happening, rushing back and breaking Thea's heart. This wasn't Laurel. This was Laurel's evil doppelgänger Black Siren. And she had just, oh God.

"Oh Thea, that was so good." Black Siren praised with genuine happiness, although she was unable to resist taunting, "Mmmmm, almost as good as my Thea."

"Fuck you!" Thea spat angrily.

"You just did, remember?" Black Siren chuckled evilly, "And now it's your turn. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhh Thea, I'm gonna fuck you so good. Like you've never been fucked before..."

To Thea's surprise, and then worry, Black Siren disappeared from her line of sight and moved away from the bed. That was then replaced by excitement when she returned holding a huge dildo with straps, which Black Siren swiftly stepped into and pulled up her thighs.

Thea had never seen one in real life before, but she was aware what a strap-on was, and welcomed the idea of Black Siren using one on her. Especially as she could go back to imagining it was her Laurel again. But then Black Siren disappeared again, this time appearing with a tube of lubricant which she poured onto her dick and then started rubbing as if it was real, while moving closer so Thea could get an up close look.

"Take a good look Thea, because every inch of this is going up your tight little ass." Black Siren announced with a wicked grin.

Which made Thea go pale, and weakly question, "Wha, what?"

"You heard?" Black Siren grinned, "What, are you telling me you've never done a little anal?"

"Not with something that size." Thea squeaked, before protesting, "Seriously, you'll ruin me!"

"That's the idea." Black Siren admitted with another evil grin, "Mmmmm yessssss, I'm going to ruin your ass hole, and make you cum so hard you won't even care. In fact you'll do anything for me, just to have the privilege of me fucking you up the ass again."

That was very hard to believe, which Thea might have said out loud if she wasn't so scared, and busy trying to think of a way out of this. Which included tugging on her restraints again, which just made Black Siren chuckle wickedly as she slowly walked round her body until she was kneeling behind her again.

Then there was a long pause as Black Siren either enjoyed watching her squirm, or was just staring at her ass lustfully, or maybe a combination of both. Whatever the case Thea jumped a little and then tensed up when she felt Black Siren's hands on her butt cheeks, thankfully spending a few long minutes playing with them before she pulled them apart.

Even then Black Siren just spat on Thea's forbidden hole, and then rubbed that saliva in with a finger. Then with another chuckle Black Siren started slowly pushing the finger, which she'd thankfully just covered in lube, into Thea's butt hole, causing both women to cry out. The only difference being that Black Siren's cry was clearly of delight, while Thea's was of pain and embarrassment.

Well, mostly the latter, which continued to be the case as Black Siren slowly but surely invaded her most private hole. Especially when Black Siren went back to taunting her. And yet, to her tremendous shame, a twisted part of Thea once again enjoyed the abuse.

"Oooooohhhhhhh Thea, you're soooooo tight." Black Siren chuckled with delight once her finger was completely buried in that delightful little butt hole, "Mmmmm, maybe virgin tight? Huh? It seems hard to believe, especially considering what a little anal whore the Thea on my Earth was, or more accurately an Anal Queen, and with an ass like this it shouldn't be possible that you're cherry back here. But are you? Mmmmm fuck, because if you are that's really freaking hot, and I'll be honoured to be the one to pop your anal cherry. Mmmmm, especially as it will be even more effective at making you my bitch. But either way, this ass is mine."

As there seemed little point to correcting Black Siren, especially as it would be a disappointment to her which might lead to her punishing Thea for it, Thea chose to remain silent. Besides, it became hard enough to remain silent as the feeling of Black Siren's finger sliding in and out of her ass felt annoyingly good, so much so that Thea couldn't stop a few moans escaping her lips.

Luckily Black Siren seem too preoccupied with adding a second finger, and pushing it up and down and side to side as well as in and out, stretching Thea's most private hole for what was now it's inevitable fate.

And when the time came Thea just did her best to relax and accept it, partly to make it easier on herself, and partly because she knew she would enjoy it anyway, unless Black Siren did something to make sure she wouldn't, like shove every inch of that dildo up her butt in one hard thrust.

That thought did cross Black Siren's mind, and it was very tempting, but not as much as drawing this out, Black Siren taunting Thea as she pulled her fingers from out of her ass, "Are you ready for my cock, my sweet little anal virgin?"

"Just do it." Thea said softly after a long pause.

"Oh sweetie, I think you can do better than that." Black Siren teased.

Another long pause and then Thea took a deep breath and then grumbled, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass you bitch! Make me your bitch if you can. Oh fuck, just do it. Fuck my ass and make it yours! Make me yours by ass fucking me like a little anal whore! Butt fuck me! Please? Screw my little butt hole! Pound it hard and deep and make me gape, OH FUCK! Oh God! Oh fuck! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh SHIT!"

Black Siren smirked evilly as she spread one of Thea's ass cheeks with one hand and used the other to guide the tip of her strap-on against her target. She then pushed forwards as slowly as possible, not to make it easier on Thea but to savour the sight of Oliver Queen's little sister's virgin ass hole stretching open for her.

Eventually it was wide enough for the head of her dick to slide through that tight anal ring and into Thea's virgin ass, meaning she had officially taken the butt cherry of the little sister of the love of her life. All those memories of a spoilt little girl running around a mansion and her handsome brother making the assignment even more erotic for the super villain.

Those memories caused Black Siren to pause there for quite a while, although despite how tempting it was to close her eyes she forced herself to open them so she could savour the sight of Thea Queen's butt hole stretched around her cock. It was a perverted sight which Black Siren could never get tired of, and again this time was extra special, and she just couldn't pull her eyes away from it.

Which was definitely the case when the sight got even better, namely when she began pushing inch after inch of long thick dildo into that super tight hole, Black Siren eventually moving her hand away from her cock when it was about halfway up Thea's butt so she could spread the other cheek and get an even better view of the anal penetration.

When Black Siren initially started pushing forwards Thea let out a soft gasp, followed by a much louder one as she officially took the younger girl's anal virginity. Thea also let out an adorable little whimper shortly after her anal cherry was popped, and then again as Black Siren pushed forward and forced more, and more of the other girl's rectum walls to stretch like they never had before.

Oh, Black Siren did so hope that Thea would keep this up. She loved one her little victims whimpered for her. Or better yet screamed. Either of which she often got to enjoy thanks to her power. Which was one of the reason she loved dominating other women like this. It was pretty much her one chance to truly enjoy hearing those sounds, which was another reason why she didn't rush this.

Despite how captivating the sight in front of her was Black Siren just couldn't stop her mind from wondering a little bit. Specifically to that stuck up bitch Felicity Smoak, who she left with a face, and belly, full of girl cum on the floor for this world's Oliver Queen to find. It was undeniable that Black Siren really didn't have the time to further abuse the little twerp, and just doing what she did had been a risk, but right now she very much regretted not stretching her ass too.

After all, the only thing better than Oliver returning to find his girlfriend covered in her cum was for Felicity to be covered in her cum with her ass hole gaping wide open. Oh well, Black Siren was sure the little Thea Queen would be happy to fill the second part of that role for her.

Thea couldn't believe this was happening to her. Any of it really, this entire night, in the past few years, like a nightmare she just couldn't wake up from. The only difference was at least this night was enjoyable, in it's own really twisted way. Even getting her ass hole violated extremely twisted way was weirdly kind of pleasurable.

Of course, despite what Black Siren thought, she wasn't an anal virgin. Her ass might be tight, but she had given up that particular cherry years ago to her now ex-boyfriend Roy Harper, who just might be the love of her life. Ironically that was probably just making this twisted situation even worse for her.

Roy's dick wasn't quite as long and wide as the monster black cock that this bitch was shoving up her ass right now, but it had been well above average and had stretched her tiny hole incredibly wide that first time. And yet, because it had been Roy, she had loved it. She had given up her normal virginity to a faceless boy she didn't care about. She couldn't even remember his name, or even that first time.

She had just been too wasted. But she remembered everything about losing her anal virginity to Roy Harper. The pain of the initial stretching, the pleasure which had soon taken over when he officially started fucking her ass, and the ecstasy she had felt from her first anally induced orgasm and from the feeling of his hot load shooting into her rectum, she treasured it all and even now masturbated to it.

After that first time Thea had got a little addicted to anal sex, and insisted that Roy stick it in her ass every time they had sex. Most of the time they wouldn't do much else, except maybe a little BJ so he'd be nice and ready for her. Roy certainly hadn't complained, but then they had broken up, and after some tedious will they, won't they he left town, and she had no luck in replacing him.

She probably never would. He was one of a kind, in more ways than one, although she thought it would be easier to find a guy willing to violate her tightest hole. Then again, her life had been incredibly hectic lately, and despite desperately wanting to she didn't want to be the kind of slut who took it up the ass on the first date. Of course, this was worse.

By allowing this evil bitch to sodomise her Thea had hit a new low in her life. Sadly, that fact was even more of a turn on for her, which was really saying something, because after years of going cold turkey her in anal slut was singing for joy as her ass was slowly stuffed. Honestly the main reason Thea was whimpering the entire time was it was painful to stop herself from begging Black Siren to hurry up and butt fuck her already.

That and the shame of pretty much submitting to this without a fight, and loving it so much, was overwhelming. Especially given who's face this bitch was wearing. Something Black Siren didn't let her forget, especially when her thighs came to rest against her butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that big cock of hers was buried deep within her bowels.