Close Enough Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully Black Siren took a few long seconds to savour the moment, allowing Thea to relax and get used to the obscene anal violation. Well, it was good for her physically, not so much mentally, because it meant when the ass fucking officially began Thea barely felt any discomfort, and then not even that.

Oh God, the fact that Black Siren surprisingly penetrated and then fucked her ass nice and slowly, combined with the fact that she was a bit of an ass slut who hadn't had her fix in years meant it was a struggle for Thea to cry out with pleasure as soon as Black Siren began to pump her cock in and out of her butt hole.

She tried everything, biting her lip, grinding her teeth, digging her nails into the palm of her hand, but ultimately Thea just couldn't stop herself from letting out a cry of pleasure, and when she did it echoed around the room.

"Oh my God, you're loving this!" Black Siren cackled with delight, "Mmmmm, of course you are. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, it's good to know Thea Queen is a massive whore in every dimension. Oh yeah moan for me little girl. Moan for me, mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, moan while I fuck you up the ass! Yeahhhhhh, moan! Mmmmm, fuck yeah!"

Again she tried not too, but it just felt so good that Thea just couldn't help herself. She loved getting fucked in the ass, and apparently she was such a massive anal whore it didn't matter who was doing it, as long as they were fucking her good. Which was increasingly the case as the sodomy continued and the urge to cum quickly became a desperate need, and there was no doubt in Thea's mind that she'd have to beg to cum.

Something which Black Siren was only too happy to confirm, in between a lot of taunting. Mostly of the verbal variety, although there were a few playful smacks to Thea's bruised butt and some sharp tugs to her hair which had Thea crying out in pain, which unfortunately just increased the pleasure she was feeling.

"Ooooooh, I bet you wanna cum, don't you? Don't you?" Black Siren said the first part teasingly, then yanked Thea's hair back and growled the second part and into the younger girl's ear, before giggling wickedly, "Yeahhhhhh, you wanna cum like a little bitch with a dick in your ass. Mmmmm, well, if you wanna cum... you're gonna need to beg me for it! Yeahhhhhh, come on Thea! Beg! I want to hear it! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, I wanna hear Thea Queen beg to cum with a big dick in her fucking ass! Come on bitch, tell me exactly what kind of whore you are! Scream it! Scream at the top of your lungs what you really are if you want to cum!"

"I'm an ass whore! I'm an ass whore! I'M AN ASS WHORE!" Thea screamed out of desperation, before whimpering as she continued to beg, "I'm a fucking anal loving little slut who needs to be fucked in the ass! Please Laurel... Black Siren, fuck my ass! Fuck my slutty little ass hole! Ohhhhhhh Gooooooodddddd, pound it hard and deep and make me cum! Please? Oh please, I need to be fucked. Mmmmmm yesssss, I need it in the butt. I need you to fuck me! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh shit, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fucking wreck my ass hole! Make it gape! Ohhhhhh shit, slam it like a whore's cunt! Just fucking use me! Oooooooh yeahhhhhhh, use me for your pleasure you twisted bitch. Use my butt hole as your personal fuck hole! Just please, fuck me and make me cum!"

"Whenever I want?" Black Siren pushed.

"What?" Thea asked weakly, having a horrible feeling she already knew what Black Siren meant.

"Your ass." Black Siren grinned wickedly, confirming Thea's suspicions, "It's now my fuck hole. Mine do use whenever I want, wherever I want, however I want. Right?"

"Yes." Thea whimpered, barely hesitating as she needed to cum so badly, "My ass is yours! Oh yeahhhhhh, my ass is yours, to use whenever you want, wherever you want, and however you want. It's your personal fuck hole! I'm your personal fuck hole! Ohhhhhhh Gooooooddddddd Laurel, Black Siren, whatever, I'll be your personal whore, just make me cum! Please make me cum! Make, oooooooh yessssss, that's it, mmmmmmm, fuck me harder! Oh God, harder, harder, HARDER, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK!"

It took way longer than Thea would have expected but finally Black Siren started increasing the force of her thrusts, slowly at first, but gradually building up until the sound of her thighs smacking against Thea's butt cheeks were almost as loud as Thea's squeals of pleasure, and the younger girl felt like she was being spanked again by the older one.

However the pain of this 'spanking' was barely noticeable next to the ecstasy rocking her body, Thea cumming harder than ever before shortly after Black Siren began fucking her ass just a little bit harder, and it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another until it felt like one continuous orgasm.

For that first climax Thea had allowed herself to believe the lie that this was her Laurel doing this to her. That her friend, teammate and brother's ex-girlfriend had finally noticed how much she wanted her and decided to make Thea her bitch. It was enough to bring tears to her eyes, but not as much as the shameful fact that when she reminded herself that Laurel was gone and it was her evil doppelgänger doing this to her it just made her cum that much harder and more frequently.

Especially as this Laurel had made it clear this wouldn't be a one time thing, and Thea would have to suffer this indignity again and again and again. Not just because she was a woman of her words, but because now she desperately wanted to be Black Siren's bitch so she could receive this kink of pleasure again, which was last coherent thought she had for a while.

Black Siren had no intention on making this a one time thing as the idea of making Oliver's kid sister her personal whore was just too good to pass up. And once she was done with poor little Thea Queen she would move on to the other women in Oliver's life, enslaving them all until she had a pretty little row of lesbian sex slaves.

But she couldn't get too distracted by that wonderful thought right now, not as she wanted to finish breaking in Thea. Well, the girl seemed pretty broken right now, especially after utterly humiliating herself to get her little treat, but Black Siren had every intention of ending this first of many times with Thea with a total bowel wrecking which would put the explanation point on her dominance over little Speedy.

It was hard not to cum herself in the process thanks to the stimulator bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising Thea.

Black Siren just about managed it for an impressive amount of time, but she had always found it difficult to deny herself what she wanted, and while she was able to stop thinking about what she might do to other people in the future she had a harder time imagining herself training Thea Queen to be the perfect little dyke pet, mostly through relentlessly ruining her rectum just like this.

And she had this really vivid image of Thea kneeling in front of her wearing nothing but a collar seeing 'Property of Black Siren' and staring up at her lovingly. How could anyone possibly hold back after that?

Even as her climax crashed through her Black Siren forced herself to keep brutalising Thea's butt, and it was the same story through the next half a dozen climaxes as the super villain went into overdrive on the conquered hero's ass.

Oh yes, Black Siren had been holding back before to prevent herself from cumming, but for a few long glorious minutes she used every ounce of her strength to truly make sure that little Thea Queen wouldn't be sitting down for a week. No! Fuck that, Black Siren owned this little fuck hole now, which meant that Thea would never sit down again. At least not without incredible pain, Black Siren promised herself that.

Desperately wanting to live up to that promise Black Siren became like a wild animal pounding into her submissive mate, and to her delight Thea not only happily squealed for everything she gave her but seemingly trying to push her butt back against her thrusts. It almost made Black Siren want to untie her. Almost, but Black Siren just loved having Thea helpless in front of her too much for that.

Then, when she felt like she was going to faint, Black Siren forced herself to stop to prevent something embarrassing, and dangerous, like collapsing down onto Thea's body and slipping into unconsciousness. No, she couldn't do that, so Black Siren buried every inch of her dick inside Thea's butt and took a few long minutes to recover. Then she yank that dildo out of that brutalised back door, spread Thea's cheeks and admired her handiwork.

"Awww, what a cute little gape!" Black Siren chuckled evilly, staring deep into Thea's rectum for a few long seconds through that gaping butt hole, then she brutally smacked that ass until the small girl woke up and cried out, prompting Black Siren to further tease her, "How does it feel Thea? Huh? How does it feel to have your ass hole gaping open like a little anal whore?"

"It hurts!" Thea cried out truthfully, and then when Black Siren stopped the spanking Thea added with a whimper, "It feels weird, and gross, and so, so painful, but it was totally worth it for those orgasms. Thank you Mistress, thank you for gaping my ass."

Black Siren burst out laughing, so genuinely amused with how thoroughly broken Thea now was that she continued laughing for several long seconds before taunting, "Now that's what I like to hear, a Thea Queen who knows her place. Ohhhhh yeah, gaping your ass always made you nice and submissive for me. I'm so glad that's true for any universe. And the fact that throughout the multi-verse your ass hole makes the perfect little fuck hole. Mmmmm, and now it's my fuck hole. You understand me bitch? I meant what I said before, from now on I own your ass, and you will do whatever I fucking want. Mmmmm fuck yeah, you're my little butt bitch Thea. What are you?"

"Your little butt bitch." Thea obediently parroted without hesitation, "You own me! I'm yours! I swear, I'll do whatever you want."

"Mistress!" Black Siren reminded Thea with a hard smack to her butt.

"Mistress!" Thea cried out, "I'm sorry Mistress. I'm sorry. Please forgive your anal whore, I'm new to this."

"Oh, I'll definitely be spanking you later for that." Black Siren promised as she started to undo Thea's restraints, "But first we need to see just how broken you are... stand up and go get a good look at your cute little gape in the mirror. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, I want you to see just how thoroughly I've wrecked your ass."

Thea didn't need to see it, she could feel it, but she certainly didn't point that out. No, she just whimpered as her restraints were finally removed, and then slowly started doing as she was told. Which was difficult given just how physically and emotionally exhausted she was, her legs feeling like jelly and every little movement hurt her butt even more.

The worst part was when she sat up and glanced at the smirking Black Siren then quickly looking away and blushing. She should be fighting back against her tormentor, but she couldn't even look her in the eye, let alone kick her ass. So instead Thea slowly stumbled over to her full-length mirror, turned around so her back was to it, then reached around and slowly spread her cheeks so she could look back and get a good look at her ruined ass hole.

Which made Thea whimper again, but she couldn't even look away from the train wreck which was her butt hole as Black Siren continued taunting her, "You see Thea? You see how cute your butt looks when it's gaping? Huh? Answer me bitch!"

"Yes." Thea whimpered, before quickly correcting herself, "Yes Mistress, my ass looks cute when it's gaped."

"Yeah it does, mmmmm, which is why I'm going to keep it that way. That should help you remember your place." Black Siren chuckled, enjoying the sight for a few long seconds before ordering, "Now look at me. Come on, look at me directly in the eye. Now, tell me what you are."

It was a struggle for Thea to look directly at Black Siren as she was so embarrassed, but she didn't dare disobey, which was the same reason with a blush she merely replied, "Your butt bitch. I'm your ass whore Mistress. I'm your anal slave, and whatever else you want me to be."

"Prove it." Black Siren challenged, before ordering, "Get down on your knees and suck my big dick. Become my ass to mouth whore, you little cock sucker. Do it! Oooooooh yeah, good girl."

Without hesitation Thea let go of her cheeks and dropped to her knees in front of her new Mistress, although she did hesitate when it came to actually wrapping her lips around a cock which had just been in her butt. Hell, this cock had gone deeper than Roy's ever had, pounding the deepest part of her bowels. Could she really suck it?

Apparently the answer to that was yes, because all it took was two little words said in a slightly threatening tone, and Thea was wrapping her lips around a dick which had pummelled her rectum. Which to her surprise she didn't find unpleasant at all, and in fact she moaned in pleasure, further proving she was a whore.

An anal whore, and an ass to mouth whore, something which Black Siren just had to point out, "Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, that's a good girl, suck my cock! Suck it clean of your ass cream you filthy little ATM whore! Oh fuck, did you just moan? You did! You fucking moaned from tasting your own ass, you perverted little bitch! Fuck, not even the Thea of my Earth was such a disgusting little slut. Mmmmm fuck, I'm going to have a lot of fun with you Thea. Now come on, give me a nice long blow job. Yessssss, clean that cock good and get every drop of your butt juices you nasty little whore! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, suck it!"

Again Thea whimper pathetically but did as she was told, slowly beginning to bob her head up and down the first few inches of the cock while sucking it with increasing passion, and even enthusiasm. She just couldn't believe how much she loved the taste of her own ass, Thea greedily cleaning those first few inches in a matter of seconds before slowly beginning to bob her head further downwards so she could get more of that butt cream.

Soon the dildo hit the back of her mouth, but that wasn't enough for her, or Black Siren. Especially not Black Siren, who didn't hesitate to let her know what she wanted, and continue doing so even as Thea pushed the dildo deep into her throat and began choking and gagging violently on it.

"Come on, take it all! Mmmmm yeahhhhh, deep throat it! Deep throat every inch you fucking whore! You know you want too, ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, more, more, more, oh fuck! Can't believe Oli's little sister is such a deep throating whore!" Black Siren chuckled with delight, "Yeahhhhhh, get every drop of your ass cream you filthy slut. Fuck, I can you imagine what Oliver would think if he could see you now? Mmmmm, on your knees in front of me and sucking my cock, your ass hole gaping wide just where my cock has been, you staring up at me like a good little sex slave should. Ohhhhh fuck yeah, I like that. And we should totally make that a reality soon, but I've got even better idea. How about we have you and Felicity sharing my cock, ohhhhhhh yes, both your butt holes gaped, ooooooh, maybe even with a tramp stamp to show who owns you. Wouldn't that be fun? Oh yeah, I love that idea. Yesssss, I love the idea of having both of you as my bitches. Maybe that Canary wannabe too. And you're going to help me get 'em."

Initially Thea wanted to spit out the dildo and cry no, that she didn't care what Black Siren did to her, in fact the more twisted the better, but she wouldn't betray her friends. Then she thought about just how hard Black Siren had made her cum, and just how good it felt to be humiliated, degraded and used by her, even to the point where the thought of her brother seeing her like this seemed enjoyable, which made her wonder, why wouldn't she want that for them?

Especially for Felicity, who was clearly begging someone to make her their bitch. Besides, Thea couldn't imagine denying her new Mistress anything. So Thea just obediently pushed the last few inches of strap-on down her throat, while praying that Black Siren wouldn't truly hurt her friends. And more to the point, that she wouldn't have to help her hurt them, just give them the pleasure she had just experienced.