Close Enough Ch. 04

Story Info
Black Siren isn't Laurel Lance. But maybe she is...
11.4k words
4.5
4.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Dinah... I'm... I'm sorry." Felicity Smoak mumbled over the intercom.

This caused Dinah Drake to frown, "What do you mean?"

Dinah trailed off as light suddenly filled the abandonware house she'd just been guided into to find she was suddenly surrounded by a gang of thugs. She didn't have time to wonder what was going on before they attacked. Luckily they were of the super dumb variety of criminal which took turns in attacking her. There were about 20 of them, but in a matter of minutes they were all on the ground and unconscious and The Black Canary was standing over them triumphant.

She hadn't even needed to use her meta-human abilities. But she didn't have time to feel smug, as she was too busy wondering what her friend had meant by that. Was she being blackmailed into setting her up? Because Dinah couldn't think of any other logical explanation, and she just hoped there wouldn't be a negative repercussions for Felicity as these goons had failed. Little did Dinah know, they hadn't.

"Felicity? Are you still there?" Dinah asked, getting no response.

There was then some mocking clapping as Black Siren stepped out of the shadows, "Wow, you know for a cheap imitation, that wasn't bad. It wasn't good, but it certainly wasn't bad."

Turning to face her rival Dinah scoffed, "Look who's talking?"

"Really? That's the best you got?" Black Siren mocked, adding in an extra whiny voice, "I know you are, but what am I? Ha, pathetic."

"Hey, if you want talk, go back for round two with that kid in the red suit in the other town. That is if you're not afraid of getting your ass kicked, again." Dinah quipped, "But if you are looking for a fight, you've found it."

"Not just yet..." Black Siren smirked, before explaining, "You see sweetie, I'm a boss fight. You have to work your way up to me."

"Oh, so it's not that you're just scared of a fair fight?" Dinah scoffed, "Fine, bring as many lackeys as you want. I'll beat them, and I'll beat you."

"We'll see..." Black Siren said dismissively, before calling out, "Thea sweetie, come to Mama."

Those words caused Dinah to frown in confusion, when from the other side of the room a small girl dressed in red appeared from out of the shadows, briefly glancing at her before blushing and then walking over to Black Siren. Dinah had met Thea Queen, but it wasn't like they hung out together a lot given that she had quit Team Arrow before Dinah had joined, and the fact that this girl had her hood up made it hard to tell exactly who this was, but it couldn't be Thea. It just couldn't.

That just wouldn't make sense. Especially as the tiny girl timidly walked over to Black Siren and then was pulled into her arms were the evil bitch pulled her into a passionate kiss. In the middle of that Black Siren gave Dinah a taunting look, pulled off the girls hood, and pushed her back so her face was clear to see, and oh God!

"Thea?" Dinah frowned in confusion, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Obeying her Mistress." Black Siren announced proudly as Thea blushed again and lowered her head.

"What?" Dinah scowled angrily.

"Wow, I knew you were a knockoff version of me, but I didn't think you were this slow." Black Siren mocked, before explaining as if to a child, "You see Thea here, is my bitch. I own her, and she does whatever I say. Just like Felicity. Why else do you think you're here?"

"You're lying." Dinah said after a few long seconds, although it sounded hollow even to her own ears, something about this just felt wrong. Other than the obvious.

"Am I?" Black Siren grinned eagerly, "Then why don't you ask your precious Overwatch?"

Another pause, and then Felicity whimpered in Dinah's headpiece, "I'm sorry Dinah."

"Felicity?" Dinah hissed as softly as possible, but it was no use as the line went dead, causing Black Siren to laugh out loud. Which in turn caused Dinah to snap, "I'll kill you bitch!"

Clearly taking Black Siren by surprise with a sonic scream Dinah then quickly close the distance between herself and the evil woman and then rammed her shoulder into Black Siren's stomach, knocking the wind out of her, and more importantly knocking her down to her back. Dinah then quickly mounted her and started raining down blows on that smug, satisfied face of hers. Only it wasn't so smug any more.

No, it was a mask of surprise and pain, and soon enough it was bleeding, Dinah giving the bitch everything she had. Black Siren would have probably slipped into unconsciousness soon after, if someone hadn't jumped onto her back like a spider monkey, knocking her off balance and onto the floor, where she held her firm.

"THEA! What the hell?" Dinah exclaimed loudly and angrily.

"I'm sorry Dinah. I'm so, so sorry. But I have too. I just... I have too." Thea whimpered pathetically, and then as Black Siren got on her feet and angrily grabbed her staff Thea protested, "Wait! You said you wouldn't hurt her!"

"I said I wouldn't kill her." Black Siren corrected, before slamming the staff down onto Dinah's head, almost instantly knocking her unconscious. After the initial blow Dinah was just about able to fight it, only to receive another, and she could be wrong but Dinah could have sworn she heard Black Siren add, "Killing her would be fun, but not as much as making her mine."

*

Usually Dinah was slow to get up, as she was more of a night owl then an early bird, which worked out both for her career and her new lifestyle as a vigilante. However this time she instantly remembered the betrayal she'd suffered from her closest female allies, Felicity first leading her into a trap, and then perhaps even worse Thea had incapacitated her, handing the victory over to Black Siren on a silver platter.

So fuming with rage she tried to sit up, and then scream, only to find herself tied up in a bent over position across some kind of table and unable to move, and unable to scream thanks to a ball-gag firmly in her mouth. Both of which were hardly unexpected, but caused her to fume with even more rage. What was unexpected was the sight in front of her, and when she focused on Dinah's rage was forgotten in favour of shock.

"Morning sleepy head." Black Siren sing-songed with an evil chuckle, "I hope you slept well, because you have a very long day ahead of you. Isn't that right Thea?"

"Yes Mistress." Thea whimpered pathetically as she continued putting on an obscene show for her friend, teammate, and most significantly of all, her Mistress's next conquest.

Black Siren had enjoyed the view of Dinah Drake unconscious and tied up before her, but the entire time she had been waiting for this moment, when it finally came she savoured all the little emotions she saw on the other woman's face. She had been expecting surprise, confusion, and anger, and she wasn't surprised horror made an appearance, but Black Siren was hoping that Diana would look intrigued and maybe even a little turned on, and to her delight she got just that.

Although perhaps maybe she shouldn't have been surprised. After all, she knew from experience just how beautiful Thea Queen's butt hole looked stretching for a cock from pressing her face against these pretty little cheeks while ramming her bitch hole with a handheld dildo.

Of course that was a sign of Black Siren's power and dominance, and Thea's weakness and submissiveness. Well, it was still both of those things, but for poor Dinah it was watching her friend being humiliated and violated right in front of her. More accurately it was her friend and mentor's little sister humiliating herself by anally riding Black Siren's strap-on, Black Siren having placed the chair she was sitting on directly in front of Dinah so the cheap knockoff would get the best possible view of this show.

Best of all, it was a preview of what Dinah would soon be reduced too, something the so-called Black Canary got plenty of time to think about as Thea slowly bounced up and down in front of her, Thea doing her Mistress proud by holding back for as long as she could before begging to cum.

In fact there were little tears of frustration sliding down Thea's face when she finally whimpered, "Please Mistress, can I cum? I need to cum so bad."

Black Siren considered forcing Thea to elaborate, but because little Speedy had been so good instead she took pity on her, sort of, "Then cum! Cum for me, in front of your little friend. Ohhhhhh yesssssss, cum from getting your ass fucked you twisted little bitch! Mmmmm, cum from having your butt stuffed with dick. Cum because you are anally riding MY dick, like the good little anal whore you are!"

"Yes Mistress." Thea whimpered somewhere in the middle of that, even though she was confident that her Dom didn't realise it, or care.

It took Thea a while to build up her speed, but to her credit she kept going, even as her cum began squirting against Black Siren's stomach and poor little Thea Queen began screaming and quivering. Thea was probably oblivious to it but just before she came Felicity arrived, unsurprisingly considering they were in her apartment, Dinah looking adorably to her as if she initially still hoped her friend would help her.

That hope was quickly snuffed out as Felicity just stood there, and even though she was blushing it was clear just how jealous of Thea she was in that moment. Although she needn't have worried, as Black Siren fully intended to reward her for her help too. Just not in the same way.

"Felicity, I didn't see you there." Black Siren lied, before pushing Thea off of her, albeit after having allowed her little bitch to power through multiple anal orgasms, "Get over here and suck my dick. Consider it your reward for helping me capture this third-rate Canary."

"Yes Mistress." Felicity replied almost without hesitation.

Then it was Thea's turned to look jealous as Felicity scurried across the room, dropped to her knees and shoved that ass flavoured dick into her mouth. Felicity then moaning with shameless delight as she was treated to the taste of the deepest part of Thea's butt, something she savoured for a few long seconds before beginning to bob her head up and down that dildo.

The speed in which she shoved every inch down her throat suggested that she was worried that if she wasn't quick about it this reward would be passed off to Thea, but she needn't have worried, Black Siren was perfectly content with Felicity sucking her strap-on. Partly because she genuinely wanted to reward her, but mostly because she had another task for Thea in mind.

"Thea, stand up, spread your cheeks, and show our guest my handiwork." Black Siren ordered.

"Yes Mistress." Thea said submissively as she did as she was told.

"Look at it... LOOK AT IT DINAH!" Black Siren demanded playfully, then not so playfully when Dinah continued to look away, "Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, get a good look, because by the time we're done here, that's how your ass is going to look. Ohhhhhh yessssss, and you're going to be cleaning my cock just as eagerly as Felicity is here."

Dinah desperately wished her mouth was free so she could give this bitch a piece of her mind, and once again almost did so, the only thing stopping her being that she thought the feeble attempt would amuse her captor. Although at this point Dinah would take just about anything other than passively watching Felicity go ass to mouth and Thea display her battered butt hole.

God, she had seen some truly horrifying things as a cop, but these obscene acts might be the worst. Mostly because some part of her was turned on by it. Luckily Dinah could ignore that by focusing on just how much she hated this Laurel Lance, which became a crutch for her for the next few minutes as things only got worse for her.

"Okay, that's clean enough." Black Siren said, pushing Felicity away from her, "Now take off your clothes and stand with your back to the Lame Canary. Mmmmm, you too Thea. I want you side by side, so we can compare."

"Yes Mistress." Felicity replied before her Mistress had even finished speaking.

"Yes Mistress." Thea replied once her Mistress had finished speaking, both Subs hurrying to do as they were told.

Once they were in place Black Siren played with their asses a little bit, mostly squeezing them and pulling them apart, but occasionally smacking them, while telling her new pray, "As you can see, Thea's ass is now well used, but Felicity's butt here is plugged and ready for me if I so choose. And I do have to admit, I love the idea of having Thea's ass as an appetiser, and Felicity's butt as the desert with yours as my main course. But that might have to wait until another night, because I'm sure once I've started with your ass I won't want to stop. Although that just means I can have the three of you lined up in a row from the start. Won't that be fun?"

Unsure whether they were supposed to reply Felicity took a chance and whimpered, "Yes Mistress."

Not wanting to be left out Thea quickly added, "Yes Mistress."

Which caused Black Siren to chuckle wickedly, briefly looking away from Dinah before looking back and laughing much louder at the angry expression she was giving her as she tried to scream, "Awww, are you finally trying to use your powers? I expected you to try that much sooner than this, which is why I gave you a special little collar to make sure you're as helpless as my other fuck toys.

Although maybe I didn't need it, as you waited this long, you must obviously want it real bad, huh? Mmmmmm, yeah you do, and I'm going to give it to you. Soon, I promise. First though we're going to have to properly break you in, and clearly the best way to start is with a spanking. Plus, it gives us a chance to see just how tough you really are."

Even though it quickly became obvious she was wasting her time, and more importantly her energy, Dinah just completely lost it for a few long minutes and continuously tried screaming into her gag, desperate for the tiniest sound of defiance. She was able to yell abuse through the gag, which came as a relief, but it was extremely small comfort as her words were completely muffled, so much so that Black Siren didn't even acknowledge them.

No, the bitch just kept talking. Probably because she was in love with the sound of her own voice, like the super villain cliche she was, which normally would be the hero's chance to do something, but poor Dinah was out of options. All she could really do was lay there as she was tormented, partly by her so-called friends.

Then after a few long seconds of being out of sight of her pray Black Siren returned playing with a riding crop and then telling the horrified Black Canary with a wicked smile, "Yes, we're going to see just how tough you really are. My guess is, not very."

With another evil chuckle Black Siren disappeared from view again, Dinah trying not to flinch as 'Laurel' teasingly pressed the tip of the crop against her back and slowly slid it down to the top of her ass crack. Black Siren then lifted the toy high into the air and left it there for a few long seconds, leaving poor Dinah to anticipate the pain to come.

Although she did a lousy job of it, because when it came it was far worse than she expected, the new Black Canary crying out loudly in pain, causing her rival to chuckle with evil delight again. Dinah then told herself at least the worst part was over, that after the initial hard strike she would get used to it, but she never did.

To be fair Black Siren was doing everything in her power to make sure the blows were as hard and as constant as possible, meaning that Dinah felt nothing but pure agony. So much so that Dinah was actually grateful for the collar, as it meant that she didn't have to control her screams. Although it was kind of weird, as it meant that pretty much every second she was giving a silent scream.

Sometime a whimper or a sob would sneak through, but for the most part it was just constant silent screaming. Which also made her glad Felicity and Thea remained facing forwards so they didn't have to see her face, especially as tears began to run down it, even if it did mean she had to stare at the floor to avoid looking at a gaping ass hole, and one filled with a butt-plug.

Black Siren always took a lot of sadistic glee out of spanking her playthings, maybe especially when breaking them in, but she had to admit, this wasn't quite as much fun as usual because she couldn't hear Dinah's screams. Sure, the fact that she was doing this to a superhero kind of made up for it, but even then the fact that she couldn't hear this superhero crying out for her was extremely disappointing.

Especially as even after she had broken her, she would probably have to keep this collar on the Black Canary, otherwise Dinah would do damage to their surroundings regardless of intent. Oh well, maybe they could go to a nice abandoned warehouse or something, just like this, after she trusted Dinah enough to remove the collar, then Black Siren could really have her fun.

In the meantime Black Siren had to admit it was thrilling to see the Black Canary bound and helpless, forced to take everything she had to give her, the defeated Speedy and Overwatch displaying themselves in a lewd and distracting manner, which several times pulled Black Siren's gaze away from Dinah's butt, at least in the beginning.

But then Dinah's ass became wonderfully discoloured, quickly turning bright pink, then light red, and then finally a dark and angry red. And of course the entire time those cheeks jiggled so delightfully, causing Black Siren to chuckle wickedly. Part of her would have loved to have done that all night, but her arm was getting tired, and more importantly her pussy was aching for attention.

So Black Siren stopped, briefly admired her handiwork, and then walked around her pray ordering her bitches, "Out of the way slut, it's my turn to put on a show. Mmmmmm, but stay either side of me, as I'm curious which interests this wannabe Canary more, your gaping ass holes, or my amazing body."

"Yes Mistress Laurel." Thea replied and obeyed without hesitation.

"Yes Mistress Laurel... although I'm sure anyone would be a fool not to stare at you." Felicity quickly added that last part to help her bounded friend.

That was a little worrying, but as far as Black Siren could tell this was less a sign of rebellion, and simply a matter of Felicity's guilt about the role she played in Dinah's downfall. Which in a way Black Siren actually found endearing, sparing the nerdy sub a brief smile before turning her full attention back to the wannabe Canary again.

Then true to her word Black Siren put on a show, namely performing a slow and sensuous striptease. Which predictably had Dinah glaring at her and trying to look away, but the little dyke slut just couldn't help herself, constantly glancing at her soon to be Mistress, and even staring towards the end, much to the delight of the super villain.

During that striptease Black Siren made sure to stick her assets directly into Dinah's face, almost close enough for her lips to touch, but not quite. God, Black Siren was so tempted just to make Felicity and/or Thea lick her pussy directly in front of Dinah, and then leave her fellow meta-human bound like this for at least a whole day, before giving her the chance to lick her.

Or better yet make one of her bitches tongue her twat, while the other ate out her butt. However now she was standing in front of her pray Black Siren just couldn't wait. No, she just had to feel a freshed tongue against her cunt, regardless of the risk of this bitch biting her. Of course there was a way she could avoid that, so Black Siren picked up the crop she had momentarily put down, kneeled down in front of Dinah, cupped her face and told her what's what.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers